Volkswagen of Freehold

Volkswagen of Freehold
Volkswagen of Freehold Info

fdelbuono
10/15/2014

"One of my best experiences in buying a new car"

I wanted to personally thank you again for the great deal you gave us. You definitely beat everyone else in pricing. These guys have a great team of salesman like no other that I've seen before - not pushy, so polite, professional, and cordial, and they explained my every question I needed understanding on honestly. Great stuff. Thank you!

Samire was my salesman - Never seen a 19 year old salesman like this guy before. Very good!!!

alexisbaldini
9/19/2014

"Awesome dealership !"

I had a great experience leasing a car at this dealership. The staff is very friendly and helpful and had outstanding customer service. I would definitely recommend using this dealership to someone I know. Lane was especially helpful with the whole sales process.

Lane

biggie718347
7/29/2014

"Excellent Expierence"

I've been searching around for quiet some time not sure what brand I was looking to move into until volkswagen of freehold took care of me... from the minute I stepped in the door Florentino guided me he listened and answered all my questions and needs... I will definitely send my friends and family his way... truly an exceptional expierence and wonderful staff... thank you VW of Freehold!

Florentino Ayende

Gretch
7/25/2014

"NABIL IS A GEM!!!!!!"

I have never had a better experience buying a car, than I had with Nabil Ghoniem. He forever changed my opinion about car salesmen. He was willing to negotiate, was ultra pleasant during the process, and gave me a fabulous deal on my Jetta. There were no games with this man. He has integrity and is a credit to his Volkswagen dealership. I will be recommending him to all my friends. In this day and age, we are all looking for the best deal for our money, and Nabil is the man who delivers. If you are looking for a better than fair deal and an honest salesman who is willing to listen to you and work with you, Nabil is the man. This is the only dealership I will do business with in the future. If you've found the best, why try the rest!

Nabil Ghoniem, Shahid Qureshi

DonaldPR
7/21/2014

"Great Experience"

My wife and I went in looking at new cars. Florentino too great care of us. He took his time and showed us different vehicles and explained each of them. We wound up buying tha Passat diesel and could not be happier

Florentino

ag972
7/18/2014

"Experience"

Ronnie, probably the most genuine sales person I have ever met. He has made my experience a pleasure and I would recommend ANYONE interested in buying a volkswagen to go and see Ronnie at volkswagen of freehold!

Ronnie

Wandafusco
7/10/2014

"AMAZING EXPERIENCE!"

We were walk-in's not recommended by anyone; we decided to look at the cars in the lot. Gravitated towards the CC models when we were approached and welcomed to go inside. From the moment we stepped In to the time we left with our new vehicle, the experience was second to none! Special thanks to both Richie Shashaty and Lane Griffin for making our shopping experience a memorable one. They were genuine and considerate throughout the entire process which made the experience so worth it as normally this is not the type of service you receive at dealerships when you are car searching. I will definitely be recommending this dealership to friends and family. Kudos to the team and thank you for going above and beyond! Also a thank you to the gentlemen who completed the final paperwork; he was pleasant as well-sorry I forgot his name! Best, Mike and Wanda Fusco

Lane Griffin

HappyCamper07728
7/04/2014

"Awesome"

I generally hate car salesmen, but Nabil was very professional and friendly and made me feel at ease. Thanks for a great experience. Would recommend.

Nabil

Joec0436
6/18/2014

"Excellent Service"

Nabil was a pleasure to deal with. Honest and straight forth, went out of his way to find the right car for my young family. Could not recommend this dealer and this particular salesman more!!

Nabil Ghoniem

Danielsr2258
5/25/2014

"Worst. Experience. Ever. "

Bought my car from VW of Freehold months ago and I'm still suffering because of it. When I first bought my 2010 Mercedes C300 from them I opted for the Resist-all treatment to protect the interior and exterior of the car. While it was serviced for that the driver's floor mat was ripped, the car was crashed into something resulting in the rear bumper to be repainted, and the front grille was damaged. They did eventually fix everything and made it right. Now recently I had the battery die. I opened the hood to jump start the engine and noticed the passenger headlight is missing the rear access door and the bulb for the light is held in with paperclips. Paperclips! The manager, of course, denies selling the car with these problems. The passenger headlight always seemed a bit skewed, but I assumed it just needed adjustment. If they look at the photos when the car was sold, its obvious. But instead of doing what's right, I'm now stuck with a $968.71 bill for a new headlight. Save your money, and buy somewhere else.

Kurt