Volkswagen of Freehold

Volkswagen of Freehold Info

ode
5/16/2015

"Very satisfied customer"

Mike C is very helpful in my purchase of a new vehicle. It was stress free and they gave a good amount for my trade-in. They let me test drive the Jetta and it was awesome.

Michael C

RmnTnld
5/09/2015

"Good overall experience"

I got a fairly good deal coming here. Very pleased by my salesman Mike Capadona. He was nice, not pushy,straight to the point, explained enough about the car (pros and cons) and showed a genuine interest in getting things done quickly, properly and at a fair price for the two parties involved. Will consider coming back when I look for a new car.

Michael Capadona

skhakoo
4/27/2015

"Excellent Experience"

Buying my second car from this dealership was as easy as the first. Greg was a gentleman, no pressure salesman and did his level best to get us exactly what we were looking for.

Gregory Dickson

Joakon
4/06/2015

"True Definition of a "Stealership"!"

Went to trade-in my 2011 Sedan for a 2004 SUV. Although I believed the price for my trade-in was somewhat low I was willing to live with it cause they had the SUV I wanted. Took it for a test drive and noticed a nasty sound coming from the drivetrain, I advised them that I knew it was an old car that might need repairs down the road but not 5 feet down the road. They advised me it would be looked at, and an hour later told me it was just a bearing and they would take care of it. We made a deal, I paid a deposit and they made sure to have me sign the "Retail Contract Agreement" before I left to finalize the loan with my bank. After waiting several days to hear from them about the SUV, I finally receive a call stating that the repair was worse than they thought and that it would cost them THOUSANDS to repair. They then proceeded to tell me that I could either take it as-is and they would lower the "already rock bottom" price by $300 or they would refund my deposit. I told them that we signed a contract agreement (the one that if I tried to back out of they would hold over my head), they then told me that the contract wasn't valid because no money was completely exchanged for either vehicle. I then advised them that if this was the game they wanted to play that I wanted my deposit back. They told me that I needed to give them my credit card number in order to do so and then told me that it would take 7-10 business days, I've never heard of such a thing. A mom and pop shop can refund your money in less than a minute yet a company that deals in thousands of dollars everyday can't refund a little deposit in less than 7-10 business days, unreal! Even after advising the GM that I was unhappy with the deceit and lies, he continued by once again telling me that it would still take another 3 days to return my money. Now, instead of gaining my business and a newer car to sell, they have lost a customer and his friends. ***As of this review I am still fighting for my deposit.***

Several to include the GM

fdelbuono
10/15/2014

"One of my best experiences in buying a new car"

I wanted to personally thank you again for the great deal you gave us. You definitely beat everyone else in pricing. These guys have a great team of salesman like no other that I've seen before - not pushy, so polite, professional, and cordial, and they explained my every question I needed understanding on honestly. Great stuff. Thank you!

Samire was my salesman - Never seen a 19 year old salesman like this guy before. Very good!!!

alexisbaldini
9/19/2014

"Awesome dealership !"

I had a great experience leasing a car at this dealership. The staff is very friendly and helpful and had outstanding customer service. I would definitely recommend using this dealership to someone I know. Lane was especially helpful with the whole sales process.

Lane

biggie718347
7/29/2014

"Excellent Expierence"

I've been searching around for quiet some time not sure what brand I was looking to move into until volkswagen of freehold took care of me... from the minute I stepped in the door Florentino guided me he listened and answered all my questions and needs... I will definitely send my friends and family his way... truly an exceptional expierence and wonderful staff... thank you VW of Freehold!

Florentino Ayende

Gretch
7/25/2014

"NABIL IS A GEM!!!!!!"

I have never had a better experience buying a car, than I had with Nabil Ghoniem. He forever changed my opinion about car salesmen. He was willing to negotiate, was ultra pleasant during the process, and gave me a fabulous deal on my Jetta. There were no games with this man. He has integrity and is a credit to his Volkswagen dealership. I will be recommending him to all my friends. In this day and age, we are all looking for the best deal for our money, and Nabil is the man who delivers. If you are looking for a better than fair deal and an honest salesman who is willing to listen to you and work with you, Nabil is the man. This is the only dealership I will do business with in the future. If you've found the best, why try the rest!

Nabil Ghoniem, Shahid Qureshi

DonaldPR
7/21/2014

"Great Experience"

My wife and I went in looking at new cars. Florentino too great care of us. He took his time and showed us different vehicles and explained each of them. We wound up buying tha Passat diesel and could not be happier

Florentino

ag972
7/18/2014

"Experience"

Ronnie, probably the most genuine sales person I have ever met. He has made my experience a pleasure and I would recommend ANYONE interested in buying a volkswagen to go and see Ronnie at volkswagen of freehold!

Ronnie