Volkswagen of Freehold

Volkswagen of Freehold Info

salesposito
8/25/2015

"Audi A7"

I purchased a pre-owned Audi A7 from this dealership and I couldn't be happier with the purchase or with the service that was provided by the dealership. Mike was professional, personable, considerate of his client's needs, and generous. He was just about everything you could ask for in a car salesman. I'll definitely be back in the future and will not hesitate to recommend this dealership to friends and family.

Mike Capadona

Pamalot79
8/16/2015

"Happy Customer "

I purchased a new Tiguan from VW of Freehold. The dealership is first rate. They make you feel like family. My salesman Michael Capadona was great at his jo . No pressure,friendly,kind, and most important honest. Highly recommended. Pamalot.

Jenn
8/10/2015

"Excellent buying experience!"

From beginning to end Mike Capadona was a honest, professional and friendly sales consultant. He was excellent as well as all the rest of the staff. We will definitely recommend mike and the dealership to friends and family!

Vmash
8/04/2015

"2015 GTI "

Joseph Fattorusso and the team at Freehold VW were a pleasure to deal with. Joe was very informative and honest in helping me get the right vehicle at the right price. The process was handled in a timely manner with consideration for my schedule. I would absolutely recommend this dealership for anyone interested in a VW.

Joseph Fattorusso

nemetha23
7/31/2015

"Trade in with used car purchase made easy!"

Mike Capadona and the used car department helped to make my buying/trading in experience comfortable and easy, with a great price to boot! Buying a car can be a lengthy experience at any dealer, but the waiting room here has a complimentary coffee/espresso machine, snacks, comfortable seats, and a big screen TV. Mike even offered to drive my father and I to the nearby mall while we waited for the car to come out of detailing. Overall, Freehold VW provided me with a pleasurable experience and a sweet new ride for a great price!

VWMikeSmith
7/22/2015

"Great Place to Buy A Car"

I have had nothing but a wonderful experience with VW of Freehold. Mike Capadona was my salesman and he treated me with nothing but respect, no pressure and did not try to make crazy money off me. The deal I received, the dealership, and Mike are THE BEST!!!!!!!!

brieport
7/18/2015

"Great experience !"

Sales consultant Joseph Fattorusso made car shopping so easy! Was looking for my first car and got exactly what I was looking for. Very friendly and outgoing, lots of help!

Joseph Fattorusso

dgamma
7/17/2015

"No Hassle, Stress free"

I bought my car from Greg Dickson. I always stress out when going to buy a new car but he made my expierence stress free. He was very friendly and not pushy at all. I will definitely be bringing my mother back to him to get a car.

Greg Dickson

tboyd
7/16/2015

"cant believe how easy it was "

I bought a pre owned Beatle with the help of Greg Dickson. Couldn't believe how easy and pain free he made this experience for me and my wife. I absolutely loved his no pressure sales approach. I will be buying my next car from him.

Grergory Dickson

Adeak410
7/09/2015

"Outstanding service!"

Greg Dickerson and the finance officer Jerry Schiavo were amazing! I came in and they helped me through the entire process and really worked for me!

Greg Dickerson, Jerry Schiavo