Volkswagen of Freehold

Good

Volkswagen of Freehold
Volkswagen of Freehold Info

"Excellent Expierence"

I've been searching around for quiet some time not sure what brand I was looking to move into until volkswagen of freehold took care of me... from the minute I stepped in the door Florentino guided me he listened and answered all my questions and needs... I will definitely send my friends and family his way... truly an exceptional expierence and wonderful staff... thank you VW of Freehold!

Florentino Ayende

"NABIL IS A GEM!!!!!!"

I have never had a better experience buying a car, than I had with Nabil Ghoniem. He forever changed my opinion about car salesmen. He was willing to negotiate, was ultra pleasant during the process, and gave me a fabulous deal on my Jetta. There were no games with this man. He has integrity and is a credit to his Volkswagen dealership. I will be recommending him to all my friends. In this day and age, we are all looking for the best deal for our money, and Nabil is the man who delivers. If you are looking for a better than fair deal and an honest salesman who is willing to listen to you and work with you, Nabil is the man. This is the only dealership I will do business with in the future. If you've found the best, why try the rest!

Nabil Ghoniem, Shahid Qureshi

"Great Experience"

My wife and I went in looking at new cars. Florentino too great care of us. He took his time and showed us different vehicles and explained each of them. We wound up buying tha Passat diesel and could not be happier

Florentino

"Experience"

Ronnie, probably the most genuine sales person I have ever met. He has made my experience a pleasure and I would recommend ANYONE interested in buying a volkswagen to go and see Ronnie at volkswagen of freehold!

Ronnie

"AMAZING EXPERIENCE!"

We were walk-in's not recommended by anyone; we decided to look at the cars in the lot. Gravitated towards the CC models when we were approached and welcomed to go inside. From the moment we stepped In to the time we left with our new vehicle, the experience was second to none! Special thanks to both Richie Shashaty and Lane Griffin for making our shopping experience a memorable one. They were genuine and considerate throughout the entire process which made the experience so worth it as normally this is not the type of service you receive at dealerships when you are car searching. I will definitely be recommending this dealership to friends and family. Kudos to the team and thank you for going above and beyond! Also a thank you to the gentlemen who completed the final paperwork; he was pleasant as well-sorry I forgot his name! Best, Mike and Wanda Fusco

"Awesome"

I generally hate car salesmen, but Nabil was very professional and friendly and made me feel at ease. Thanks for a great experience. Would recommend.

Nabil

"Excellent Service"

Nabil was a pleasure to deal with. Honest and straight forth, went out of his way to find the right car for my young family. Could not recommend this dealer and this particular salesman more!!

Nabil Ghoniem

"Worst. Experience. Ever. "

Bought my car from VW of Freehold months ago and I'm still suffering because of it. When I first bought my 2010 Mercedes C300 from them I opted for the Resist-all treatment to protect the interior and exterior of the car. While it was serviced for that the driver's floor mat was ripped, the car was crashed into something resulting in the rear bumper to be repainted, and the front grille was damaged. They did eventually fix everything and made it right. Now recently I had the battery die. I opened the hood to jump start the engine and noticed the passenger headlight is missing the rear access door and the bulb for the light is held in with paperclips. Paperclips! The manager, of course, denies selling the car with these problems. The passenger headlight always seemed a bit skewed, but I assumed it just needed adjustment. If they look at the photos when the car was sold, its obvious. But instead of doing what's right, I'm now stuck with a $968.71 bill for a new headlight. Save your money, and buy somewhere else.

Kurt

"Always high-quality service at Volkswagen of Freehold"

I purchased my 2010 GTI in 2010 at this dealership and have been bringing my car in for service every 10,000 miles, plus for the occasional dashboard light diagnosis. I've just come from my 60,000 mile service appointment and I have to say that the dealership has never been anything shy of completely excellent every single time. The service consultants at the front desk have always been courteous and willing to answer any question I've had and the actual maintenance on my car has been consistently top-notch. Lately I've been eyeing the Ford Fiesta ST as a possible replacement for the GTI, but I can say with no exaggeration that the high quality that Volkswagen of Freehold obviously holds itself to has seriously led me to consider trading in for a 2015 GTI instead, for I feel very assured that any Volkswagen vehicle I purchase from them will receive high quality care. If any of my friends had Volkswagens or were interested in buying one, I would absolutely insist they stop by Volkswagen of Freehold.

Raul

"jay chen"

We worked with Nabil.He is a real gentleman! He was very passionate and professional to help us from start to finish.We got absolutely good deal with new 2013 VW GOLF.This is great car .Love it so much! We had great expereince,Thanks to Freehold VW for the best customer service!

nabil ghonienn