Volvo of North Miami

Weston Volvo

Quepasa305
5/06/2016

"Bait and switch "

These guys called me up to get me out of my Volvo lease with 6 remaining payments left, they offered the same deal as I currently had, said they would take the car as is, and said they would take care of the rest of the lease installments. After setting up an appointment they called me incessantly, emailed me, texted me - hounding me forgetting I had already agreed to come in and set a time to meet. Once I came in to the dealership they offered me a more expensive deal and changed their mind about taking the car as is. After hours of negotiations they finally agreed to honor the original deal (as that's why I agreed to come in) and pay for the remaining previous lease as they now had possession of the old car and title - but trust me it was not easy to have them agree to what they had offered. It's a week later and I just got a rather confrontational call by their sales manager Carlos Sacasas - whom I had never met or spoken to before. He yelled at me on the phone, told me I he would give me a check (that covers less than half of 2 -TWO) of the remaining six payments, that I have to drive an hour to pick it up, then explained in a horrendously condescending tone how to go to a bank and deposit a check, and then proceeded to hang up the phone. Lol - such professionalism. I've sorted out the problem with the finance company directly but I want to warn you that this dealership has seriously gone down hill after warren Henry sold it. If you do visit Volvo of north Miami make sure to avoid Carlos Sacasas and his fighting attitude at all costs. My account with the financing company is now past due because of these people and I'm trying to get that sorted out before it affects my credit. BEWARE!

Carlos Sacasas

srminimo
3/24/2016

"Great service fantastic deal"

My experience at Volvo North Miami with José Rodriguez and Joel Calama was fantastic. I got an excellent deal, they were very courteous, knowledgeable and went beyond the line of duty in every respect. They will definitely get my recommendations and my business in the future.

José Rodriguez, Joel Dalama

prime75
1/24/2016

"GOOD,THANK YOU"

Thanks for everything, very friendly, professional and FAST,I felt very well attended and helped me buy the car I liked and I wanted,thank you.

JOEL DALAMA

Maria
10/09/2015

"Exceeded my expectations!!!!"

Just purchased a used XC90. I have been looking for one that was less than $15K for awhile, but every XC90 around that price had either high mileage or was very beat up. I was about to give up my search and choose a different suv, but then I visited Volvo of North Miami . I couldn't believe the amount of detail and time they put in reconditioning a vehicle. I didn't expect that a 2010 model would have practically new tires and look almost flawless. I say almost because I can't expect a six year old vehicle to be brand new, but this one practically was. I highly recommend buying from Volvo of North of Miami. By the way, Oscar Roque was not only professional, but did everything he could to ensure I was completely satisfied. I spoke to Sales Manager Ernie Marrero before I visited because I was hesitant about visiting dealers. He was very professional and honest and also met my every expectation.

Oscar Roque

thomas
9/22/2015

"Great PROFESSIONAL Service"

I have to say that the way they took care of me was way beyond what I expected from a dealer, and I did not even buy the car from them...Our first Volvo and a great move by us...just wanted to say Thank you

Jun N

djponce
8/14/2015

"Best Experience"

What can I say other than this dealership is great. Everyone here is awesome, especially Sean Pearson. My wife fell in love with the new 2016 Volvo XC90, we put in order in at Weston Volvo and they promised the truck to be delivered in August. We gave them a deposit and a week later they told me I'd have the truck by end of October. I was devastated and I felt taken advantage of. I called Volvo of Miami and they said they would have the same car for me in middle August. I didn't believe them! They said they would work their magic and change an existing order to fit the exact XC90 I wanted. Again I didn't believe them, sounded too good to be true. Especially after EVERY other dealership I called was telling me late October. I went to the dealership and Sean personally took care of me, he showed me the factory delivery order and how they made the changes for my exact request and the delivery date of mid August. I left a deposit and low an behold my truck arrived earlier than anticipated!!! This was my wife's first car, they treated her like a princess. She was so happy it was an amazing experience. You rarely get those while buying a car. I want to extend my personal thank you to Sean Pearson for taking care of us. To be quite honest, if he wasn't as forthcoming with showing me the work order, building my confidence, and showing such great service... I wouldn't have purchased from this dealership. Kudos to Sean. Sincerely, Domingo & Ivanna Ponce

Sean Pearson

sbedoya50
8/12/2013

"The service that Mr. Spence gives the customers is..."

The service that Mr. Spence gives the customers is exceptional. He is always friendly, courteous, and tries to be as precise as possible with the estimated time of your repair. I've had Volvos (bought from other dealers) and Beamers since I acquired my Driver's License and I can say that his Service Department is by far the best I have come across.

Mr. Reginald Spence