Wallace Nissan

Napleton Nissan

LindaM
2/25/2015

"Great experience!"

All I can say is the employees are very friendly and accommodating. They do NOT talk down to you like the previous dealership I visited. Viola is a pleasure to speak with and Garth is as well. They both went out of their way to please me and they did! I would recommend Wallace Nissan to anyone.

Viola/Garth

armjunobch
2/22/2015

"Kudo's to your sales rep Robert Tuttle. "

Friendly, professional, articulated and most of all got the deal done! I knew what I wanted and Robert was able to deliver. Drove in with my 2006 Scion and drove out with Nissan's 2014 Versa. I would recommend Wallace and Robert anytime.

Robert Tuttle

Audrey L
2/16/2015

"Very satisfied."

Service Manager Scott was friendly and asked if I wanted certain work performed during my last visit, and advised what the next visit would entail.

Scott

Jspi5764
5/15/2014

"Wallace Nissan is AWESOME!"

I would like to offer my input concerning my recent purchase of a 2014 Altima SL. I had started my search online through USAA and had a dealer committed price with a Nissan Dealer down south and one in Orlando. I wanted to stay as a Wallace Family customer, so I brought my paperwork from USAA to Wallace. I spoke with Holden on the phone and made arrangements to meet him. He was prompt and curtious. I wanted a one specific color and had all of my optional equiptment determined. Holden and I sat down and created a deal. There were minor hiccups, as I am very demanding. Holden and his Manager, Garth were more than accomodating and demonstrated nothing but professionalism through out my experience. I would highly recommend this dealership. What a great team!! We will continue to be a Wallace Family as my son-in-law will be purchasing a vehicle from Wallace in the near future.

Holden (Internet Sales Manager) Garth (Sales Manager)