Wallace Nissan

Napleton Nissan

Flyboy
4/22/2015

"Service review"

All attendants were very helpful, courteous and attentive to details. My vehicle was ready before the promised time and work was performed efficiently. The entire staff is very professional in their dealings and contact with customers.

Joe Dayton and Ken

jlnewauto
4/21/2015

"New Car Purchase"

Very pleased with our visit to Wallace Nissan and the resulting purchase of the Murano. The sales people were not pushy and we were able to work out a final deal that pleased us. We were getting ready to go back to Ohio and were very pleased that Robert, Holden and Michael stayed after the dealership closed on Saturday to complete all of the paperwork and returned on Sunday to help us with additional functions about the NAV and Radio.

Robert, Holden , Michael

waddles
4/14/2015

"oil change repair back window"

Viola is excellent great customer service and not pushy. We waited for the car and it was only about 45 minutes so that gave us time to look at cars and speak with Viola

Viola

LindaM
2/25/2015

"Great experience!"

All I can say is the employees are very friendly and accommodating. They do NOT talk down to you like the previous dealership I visited. Viola is a pleasure to speak with and Garth is as well. They both went out of their way to please me and they did! I would recommend Wallace Nissan to anyone.

Viola/Garth

armjunobch
2/22/2015

"Kudo's to your sales rep Robert Tuttle. "

Friendly, professional, articulated and most of all got the deal done! I knew what I wanted and Robert was able to deliver. Drove in with my 2006 Scion and drove out with Nissan's 2014 Versa. I would recommend Wallace and Robert anytime.

Robert Tuttle

Audrey L
2/16/2015

"Very satisfied."

Service Manager Scott was friendly and asked if I wanted certain work performed during my last visit, and advised what the next visit would entail.

Scott

Jspi5764
5/15/2014

"Wallace Nissan is AWESOME!"

I would like to offer my input concerning my recent purchase of a 2014 Altima SL. I had started my search online through USAA and had a dealer committed price with a Nissan Dealer down south and one in Orlando. I wanted to stay as a Wallace Family customer, so I brought my paperwork from USAA to Wallace. I spoke with Holden on the phone and made arrangements to meet him. He was prompt and curtious. I wanted a one specific color and had all of my optional equiptment determined. Holden and I sat down and created a deal. There were minor hiccups, as I am very demanding. Holden and his Manager, Garth were more than accomodating and demonstrated nothing but professionalism through out my experience. I would highly recommend this dealership. What a great team!! We will continue to be a Wallace Family as my son-in-law will be purchasing a vehicle from Wallace in the near future.

Holden (Internet Sales Manager) Garth (Sales Manager)