Walter's Automotive

Jin Lee

August 15, 2017

"I love my new MB!"

- Cassrn08

My experience at Walter's Mercedes was fantastic. Christian Garcia was knowledgeable, did not pressure us, and is a genuinely great guy. He went above and beyond to make our experience positive! We would not hesitate to purchase here again!

Christian Garcia

August 15, 2017

"Easy, fast, no/ low pressure salesman"

- burgman

Just bought a MB 350 GLE for my wife. Bob Murry was the salesman and I came away impressed with his professionalism and thoroughness. A very easy transaction, NO bait and switch, or other underhanded sales techniques. I'll be back.

Bob Murray

August 14, 2017

"Great Personel Service"

- Charlie57

We live in Palm Springs Ca. after going into our local Mercedes dealer and not getting the service or deal, or help in finding the car I wanted. We drove to Riverside to the Walter's showroom. Were we were greeted by friendly sales persons, Are best luck was to meet Rashad Whitlow, with a warm smile and greeting. "How can I help you today" he asked. Rashad spent time and effort in bringing cars for us to test drive, and showing all the special features of the new E 2017. He spent over two hours in a helpful way giving us information for the deal to trade my 2011 E in for my new one. This is my forth Mercedes and my first one from this dealership. After we purchased our new one, (the model and color we wanted)., The next day Rashad called my home to see if everything was OK, and if we needed any questions answered. He also offered to drive to Palm Springs that weekend if we needed more help with understanding the car and it's features. What other salesman would do this? He has called a few times again to see if everything is going good. This team at Walter's also went above board from the time we enter the showroom, till we drove off in our new car. Other Mercedes dealerships could take a lesson from Walter's staff. I will praze this company highly, and will buy my next one from them. You are all great, but Rashad has the highest marks. (this is not a paid commercial) but just the truth on my dealings with this company . Regards Charles Townsend Vinci Mayor of the City of Rancho Mirage CA.

Rashad Whitlow