Watson Benzie, LLC

Watson Benzie, LLC Info

firecop88
12/04/2014

"Service after the sale"

We purchased a 2008 Audi A-4 from Watson Benzie. Shortly after the sale, the starter went on the vehicle. While I considered this a "fair wear and tear" part, I was unable to fix it due to being out of town. My wife called the dealership and they had it towed to their service department. They fixed it good as new and did not charge us for the service. After that kind of commitment to the customer, we could not help but recommend Watson to a family friend, who then purchased a vehicle from them not a week later! Our son is also in the market and has already been in contact with a sales rep. We have bought three vehicles from Watson and have been happy with each one. We will be back! Thanks to Trish, Joe, John, and Dave for true "service after the sale."

Trish Joe John Dave

Timber wolf 68
8/26/2014

"This place is awesome!"

I was on a fishing trip with my son the weekend of August 9th and on Sunday the 10th I had my drivers side front wheel bearing go out. I was in Manistee Mi at the time and the dealership there didnt have the part and told me they could not get me in even after I explained to them I was from Ohio and had to be back to work on Wednesday. I asked for other dealership numbers and I called here. I spoke with Don in the service department and he said, bring it up ASAP and he would take care of me. After a half hour drive north it took all of 1 and a half hours to get me back on the road! I talked to several employees and they were all willing to assist me any way they could. I will be driving back to Benzonia for my next vehicle purchase! Thanks to all again it was a pleasure talking with you all.

Don in service

JasonComer
6/20/2014

"Great Experience!!!"

Purchasing my new Jeep could not have been better! The Watson staff offered very fair trade, which exceeded my expectation. The initial sales price was awesome which made the sale quick and easy, thanks Mike and Dave. Mark in finance made everything clear and concise. I have significant challenges and the Watson staff went above and beyond to make me comfortable. Thanks again Watson!

Mike, Dave, Mark