Watson Benzie, LLC

Makes: Chrysler|Dodge|Jeep|Ram|Service Center

Watson Benzie, LLC
Watson Benzie, LLC Info

"This place is awesome!"

I was on a fishing trip with my son the weekend of August 9th and on Sunday the 10th I had my drivers side front wheel bearing go out. I was in Manistee Mi at the time and the dealership there didnt have the part and told me they could not get me in even after I explained to them I was from Ohio and had to be back to work on Wednesday. I asked for other dealership numbers and I called here. I spoke with Don in the service department and he said, bring it up ASAP and he would take care of me. After a half hour drive north it took all of 1 and a half hours to get me back on the road! I talked to several employees and they were all willing to assist me any way they could. I will be driving back to Benzonia for my next vehicle purchase! Thanks to all again it was a pleasure talking with you all.

Don in service

"Great Experience!!!"

Purchasing my new Jeep could not have been better! The Watson staff offered very fair trade, which exceeded my expectation. The initial sales price was awesome which made the sale quick and easy, thanks Mike and Dave. Mark in finance made everything clear and concise. I have significant challenges and the Watson staff went above and beyond to make me comfortable. Thanks again Watson!

Mike, Dave, Mark