Weisleder

Good

Weisleder Info

North Penn Mazda

Wantagh Mazda

"Friendly Atmosphere, great experience"

This was the 3rd dealership that I visited and WOW what a better experience than the others. Jon, my salesman, was knowledgeable, friendly and professional. He made a scary process (for me) very enjoyable and relaxed. If you are looking for a Mazda I would definitely recommend this dealership.

Jon Fields

"Lincoln Sales and Service"

Rating says it all. Have purchased (leased) several new Lincolns from these folks and found them to be friendly, courteous, and straight forward in price negotiations. Always felt I was treated fairly. The same applies to their service department. Friendly and make you feel comfortable. Very accommodating if you need transportation support.

Diane, Scott, Cheryl and Ted (Service Dept. personnel.)

"Just wanted to say thank you!"

I can't say enough about this dealership! From start to finish they were awesome! No pressure, friendly, respectful and patient. I walked in ready for a fight and haggling as that's the way my past experiences at other local dealers has been. NOT HERE! They were excellent and really gave off a "you're part of our family" feel. I recommend them to anyone who is looking to purchase a car and the service department is very accommodating and efficient. STELLAR all the way around. I couldn't be happier! Thanks Weisleder Ford Mazda!

Eric, Mike, Andrew

"cx-5"

I wanted a 2014 CX5, gave these guys a shot (1 hour from my house) they gave me an internet quote that was fair. I had 2 disappointing visits to two other dealers (highway dealerships), one didn’t have the car when I got there, the other wouldn’t move off the price but told me “you’ll be back”. Walked in Weisleder Mazda and was greeted by Jon Fields who was to be my sales person. He was friendly, courteous and helped me get the exact car I wanted. The place has a throwback feel to the family run dealerships I went to as a kid with my Dad. No high pressure, Jon just wanted me to get what I wanted…. What else can you ask for I made arrangements to pick it up the following Saturday. It was ready, cleaned, full take of gas and I was on my way in under 30 minutes ! Great process, very efficient, I can honestly say I would recommend them to anyone. Ask for Jon BTW .. I Love this car

jon fileds

"Love my Mazda"

I had a great experience at Weisleder Mazda. John was very patient, did not push anything onto me, and was more than willing to work with me in finding the right car at the right price. I would recommend anyone to this dealership.

John Fields

"I am a consumer who purchases cars every two years in my..."

I am a consumer who purchases cars every two years in my experience in dealing with car dealers. I have never been so disappointed with the way they conduct business.they are so out of touch with the twentieth century. I am waiting on tags and registraions at the moment after three weeks of purchasing the vehicle. The car is sitting cause the temp tags has expired. and guess what no one at the dealership can give me a honest answer when to expect my tags.My recommendations to others do not waste your time at this dealership.This has to be the worst dealer.

CHRIS

"Awful experience on used vehicle. The sales department..."

Awful experience on used vehicle. The sales department needs a course in public relations 101. I will never buy a car from them again. They promised a few things and still haven't delivered. Will go to PA to buy from Reedman like I did a few years ago. I do not recommend this dealer for anything, I am unhappy with my purchase, will tell friends, relatives, and all coworkers not to purchase anything from this shady place.

Sales,

"Weisleder is the place the buy a car. Salesmen are very..."

Weisleder is the place the buy a car. Salesmen are very laid back and not pushy at all. You don't have to fight people off when you pull into their lot. I had no intentions of trading in my old mazda 6 for a new one but while I browsed around the lot, I saw one that I liked and they were willing to work with me and with my trade in so I left with a new Mazda 6. NO PRESSURE.. Service is excellent as well and they always give loaner cars when needed. NIce work Weisleder!!!

Mike

"I have bought a used Mazda at another dealership. I had..."

I have bought a used Mazda at another dealership. I had a quick question and thought why not go to a mazada dealership near me, in Brick Nj. I walked in on a saturday afternoon, there was no other customers there. I wanted to know how to hook up my blue tooth setting in my car - which should take about five minutes. The sales man was very rude to me and told me he could not help me and for me to go back to the dealership where I bought my car, for he did not value my service and he had to be loyal to his customers. I was very upset and felt not appreciated. I thought Mazada dealerships would help their fellow Mazada owners, I guess this dealership doesn't know their key values and how to treat all Mazada customers. I do not recommend this dealership to anyone for they do not respect nor value your service.

an older salesman

"This dealership is why all car dealers get a band name. ..."

This dealership is why all car dealers get a band name. I was promised a price of $200 under invoice in an email. Went to the dealership to sign the papers and they said they could not sell it to me for less than sticker. $2200 more??? Classical bait and switch scam artists.

Randy Parker