Weisleder

Wantagh Mazda

JjNj
3/15/2015

"Satisfied Customer. "

I will recommend Weisleder to everyone I know. This was the best car buying experience I have ever had. The staff is very nice and Chuck went out of his way to make sure we were happy. Thank you to everyone who helped me.

Chuck

Brick_Larry
11/06/2014

"Great salesperson - made it easy"

We started shopping for a CX-5 in July, just days before our planned driving vacation. We liked this dealership right away as we weren't immediately assaulted by fast talking salesmen. Jon Fields allowed us to look around the lot a bit before he came out and took a low pressure, low key approach. We don't make quick decisions - he was patient as we returned multiple times to look at the inventory. He did not ask us "What do I have to do to put you in this car today" and he didn't leave and return with his manager! When we had made a decision and arrived at the dealership to buy a car, we found that the car we wanted was sold. Jon was able to track down a similar car quickly and in time for us to drive it up to Maine.

Jon Fields

Chopsuey1
8/24/2014

"Friendly Atmosphere, great experience"

This was the 3rd dealership that I visited and WOW what a better experience than the others. Jon, my salesman, was knowledgeable, friendly and professional. He made a scary process (for me) very enjoyable and relaxed. If you are looking for a Mazda I would definitely recommend this dealership.

Jon Fields

Walter Schaefer
8/10/2014

"Lincoln Sales and Service"

Rating says it all. Have purchased (leased) several new Lincolns from these folks and found them to be friendly, courteous, and straight forward in price negotiations. Always felt I was treated fairly. The same applies to their service department. Friendly and make you feel comfortable. Very accommodating if you need transportation support.

Diane, Scott, Cheryl and Ted (Service Dept. personnel.)

kelmc
7/18/2014

"Just wanted to say thank you!"

I can't say enough about this dealership! From start to finish they were awesome! No pressure, friendly, respectful and patient. I walked in ready for a fight and haggling as that's the way my past experiences at other local dealers has been. NOT HERE! They were excellent and really gave off a "you're part of our family" feel. I recommend them to anyone who is looking to purchase a car and the service department is very accommodating and efficient. STELLAR all the way around. I couldn't be happier! Thanks Weisleder Ford Mazda!

Eric, Mike, Andrew

thomasdr123
6/16/2014

"cx-5"

I wanted a 2014 CX5, gave these guys a shot (1 hour from my house) they gave me an internet quote that was fair. I had 2 disappointing visits to two other dealers (highway dealerships), one didn’t have the car when I got there, the other wouldn’t move off the price but told me “you’ll be back”. Walked in Weisleder Mazda and was greeted by Jon Fields who was to be my sales person. He was friendly, courteous and helped me get the exact car I wanted. The place has a throwback feel to the family run dealerships I went to as a kid with my Dad. No high pressure, Jon just wanted me to get what I wanted…. What else can you ask for I made arrangements to pick it up the following Saturday. It was ready, cleaned, full take of gas and I was on my way in under 30 minutes ! Great process, very efficient, I can honestly say I would recommend them to anyone. Ask for Jon BTW .. I Love this car

jon fileds

lovemymazda123
5/10/2014

"Love my Mazda"

I had a great experience at Weisleder Mazda. John was very patient, did not push anything onto me, and was more than willing to work with me in finding the right car at the right price. I would recommend anyone to this dealership.

John Fields

jessefiel
8/19/2013

"I am a consumer who purchases cars every two years in my..."

I am a consumer who purchases cars every two years in my experience in dealing with car dealers. I have never been so disappointed with the way they conduct business.they are so out of touch with the twentieth century. I am waiting on tags and registraions at the moment after three weeks of purchasing the vehicle. The car is sitting cause the temp tags has expired. and guess what no one at the dealership can give me a honest answer when to expect my tags.My recommendations to others do not waste your time at this dealership.This has to be the worst dealer.

CHRIS

Takenbad
8/07/2013

"Awful experience on used vehicle. The sales department..."

Awful experience on used vehicle. The sales department needs a course in public relations 101. I will never buy a car from them again. They promised a few things and still haven't delivered. Will go to PA to buy from Reedman like I did a few years ago. I do not recommend this dealer for anything, I am unhappy with my purchase, will tell friends, relatives, and all coworkers not to purchase anything from this shady place.

darrenogbdg
4/25/2012

"Weisleder is the place the buy a car. Salesmen are very..."

Weisleder is the place the buy a car. Salesmen are very laid back and not pushy at all. You don't have to fight people off when you pull into their lot. I had no intentions of trading in my old mazda 6 for a new one but while I browsed around the lot, I saw one that I liked and they were willing to work with me and with my trade in so I left with a new Mazda 6. NO PRESSURE.. Service is excellent as well and they always give loaner cars when needed. NIce work Weisleder!!!

Mike