Wellesley Mazda

Alex Kamergorosky, Customer Care Coordinator, Wellesley Mazda

Alex Kamergorosky

Customer Care Coordinator

April 18, 2017

"No sales pitch! Great experience!! Second time buying here. "

- laurenj

Best car buying experience I have ever had. I can't say enough positive things about the Wellesley Mazda team, and more specifically., aboutt Krystal. Krystal was friendly and warm from the start. She's knowledgeable, laid back, and is pleasure to work with. I did not feel pressured or rushed. I received EVERYTHING I wanted and more. I couldn't be happier. Krystal is your girl!!

March 30, 2017

"Best Experience Ever "

- Greta L Fulkerson

I bought a mazda 3 from Carlos and he took care of me and he helped me with the test drive and everything. He was not pushy and answered all the questions i had he got me into the car that i like and also the color thank you so much

March 26, 2017

"Alex B. almost killed the deal!"

- Car Buyer

Krystal Miller is tops in her field. No pressure, kind, professional... She is every thing a dealership would want and more. Unfortunately, apparently, it's not her job to close the deal. In comes Alexandra Bonanno. This employee comes up to me, introduces herself as my Manager. Excuse me? What do I need a manager for? And with her leggings and Stillettos, marches me into the back to her office to finalize the paperwork. No smile, no personality. I immediately changed from happy and excited about buying a car to defensive and uncomfortable. Ms. Bonanno started in with the paperwork, Although I had made it clear that I was not financing the entire price of the car, she told me that since I changed the deal, she increased the finance rate. What? Bait and switch? I'm confused. So, I asked her what the rate had been and what she was changing it to. She wouldn't answer me. I asked again. I asked what would the monthly interest be. She didn't answer. Turns out, Ms. "Manager" doesn't know how to calculate the fees. She couldn't answer because she couldn't do the math. When I expressed dissatisfaction, she told me that she felt I was being rude. What? I'M rude? You just changed the deal on me at the last second and won't tell me how that impacts my price and I'M rude? I told her that there had better be another "Manager" because I won't work with her. Another person came with Krystal and together, they closed the deal. Mazda- You hire such great sales folks. I have been there so many times to look, test and ultimately buy. Krystal spent HOURS with us and finally made the sale after such hard work and dedication. It took seconds for Ms. Bonanno to almost lose the sale. Think twice about working with her. She's got an attitude and is very hard to deal with. I did ultimately buy the car, in spite of her. If I could give less than 1 star for her, I would.

Used 2016 Mazda CX-5, $24749