Wellesley Mazda

Sophia Tiburcio

July 18, 2017

"Mazda cx-5"

- A and T

My husband and I came in to learn more about the Mazda CX-5 in our preliminary search for a new car. We worked with Krystal who immediately made us feel comfortable by inquiring about our needs/wishes for a new car. We were able to view and test drive the car and Krystal was very knowledgeable about cx-5 and was able to give us great detail in how the car measures up to comparable vehicles on the market. We did not feel pressured and will definitely be back in the near future!!

July 17, 2017

"Best Dealer"

- Jia

I recently made a purchase of a new Mazda CX-5 in Wellesley Mazda. Honestly, this was the best experience I have ever had in an auto dealership. Every time I walked in (three different occasion), I was greeted by the staffs. The sales representative, Alexa was extremely helpful in helping me understand what I want and what I will get, even though my mind was set for the 2017 CX-5. She went through all the details about the car, gave me a very good demonstration in the test drive. They helped me to apply car loan, and complete the registration. Before I drove away, Mr . Kamergorosky even gave a detailed walkthrough about how to use all the tech part of the car, which saved me from that 1 inch thick manual book. All I can say is, this was the best experience I ever had.

Alex Kamergorosky
Other Employees : Alexa Nejaime

July 12, 2017

"Krystal = high-quality sales associate"

- Joseph DeGutis

I worked with Krystal, the sales associate. She did a test drive with me in a used mazda 3 and went over the car in detail and thoughtfully answered all of my questions. She was open and honest about the car and how it compares to others in that price range. Though the sales manager, Greg, and I did not reach an agreement on price (yet!), I felt good about the experience and would enjoy the opportunity to buy a car from this dealership.

Greg Flowers