Wellesley Mazda

Customer Care Coordinator
Rodrigo Nadal, Sales Manager, Wellesley Mazda

Rodrigo Nadal

May 18, 2017

"No pressure - very professional"

- Andy

Pleasant, easy going folks - no "hard sell" tactics. My wife and I really enjoyed working with Krystal. Very knowledgeable, courteous, and respectful. I would highly recommend working with her if you can.

May 01, 2017

"Great Customer Service"

- Chris

Great experience, Krystal really tried to cater to my needs in a car. She was very knowledgeable and helpful. I would highly recommend all buyers to seek out Krystal's service.

April 30, 2017

"Wonder Experience "

- Justin Suen

My girlfriend and I came in to test drive a CX5, as we are just starting to look for a new SUV. Our sales consultant Henry was extremely helpful in answering all of our questions and providing lots of laughs during our test drive. When we come closer to a decision we will surely take up his offer for an extended test drive.

Henry Diep