Wellesley Mazda

Sophia Tiburcio

September 22, 2017

"Friendly and professional"

- Nick11

Great experience with this dealership. We wanted to know more about the CX-5 and Anthony was very helpful. He answered very professionally all our questions and was very helpful during the test drive showing us everything we had to know. We've decided to opt out for the Honda CR-V due to better gas mileage, but if it wasn't for this we would certainly have got the MX-5. Great car, and great dealership!

Anthony Centeio

September 21, 2017

"Customer Service at its Finest"

- zoomzoomed

My experience with Henry was great. He was attentive, answered all my questions and went above and beyond to show me exactly what I wanted to see. Wellesley Mazda delivers again.

Henry Diep

September 18, 2017

"Great car! Great dealer!"

- Soul Red

I'm so glad I paid attention to the fact that Wellesley Mazda has some of the highest ratings around! They didn't disappoint. I started near my house first so I saw 3 other dealers before stopping in at WM. I was greeted quickly by Krystal and we sat down to talk over what I was looking for. After a short time she went off to talk to Rodrigo and within 6-7 minutes they were both back with multiple prices for the car types I was interested in. I had investigated prices so when I kept getting phony "best" offers from other dealers I was getting frustrated. I looked at Rodrigo's offers with reservation. My hopes came back in a flash when I saw reasonable prices! After a little more discussion and fine-tuning the car features i wanted, I was thrilled and surprised to realize my planned "weekend" car-buying was over by midday Saturday. Got a beautiful CX-5 at a great price! Thanks Guys!

Darren Bonanno