Read Reviews West Broad VW/Audi

131 lifetime reviews

Cars For Sale by this Dealer

Need a New Car?

West Broad VW/Audi

This dealership is not an active DealerRater® Certified Dealer.

Find a Certified Dealer near me

Write a review of West Broad VW/Audi

Our Location

Listing amenities is available exclusively to our Certified Dealer members.

See Service Reviews For This Dealership
"Poor Customer Service"

Endodoc
8/26/2014 8:31:48 PM

Diego
Anthony

My Review Of West Broad VW/Audi:

I purchased a Q5 from this dealership a few years ago and returned to look at an A4. I phoned and the sales manager (Anthony) casually calling me "man" informed me that they would take care of me. On the day I arrived the sales rep (Diego) was too busy to give me any real information about the car. It was misrepresented online as having a nav system. When I asked if anything else was available, he told me that the sales manager would talk to me. I waited in the showroom for a good amount of time with no contact. Diego was nowhere to be seen. I observed that all of the personnel, (including the sales manager), were new. The change of personnel definitely wasn't for the better.

"Financial Advisor"

Ctopping12453
7/30/2014 2:03:28 PM

My Review Of West Broad VW/Audi:

This has been the best experience of any dealership I have worked with. Diego is very professional and I would absolutely recommend him. Thank you

Twitter
"Wonderful experience working with West Broad VW"

itshollytime
7/16/2014 12:09:17 PM

My Review Of West Broad VW/Audi:

Could not have had a better experience. I leased a 2014 Jetta and I love it! Diego was informative and a pleasure to work with. I would absolutely recommend West Broad VW to anyone and look forward to working with their staff in the future

"Amazing Experience"

deirdre1127
7/7/2014 4:31:20 PM

Ken Arutunian

My Review Of West Broad VW/Audi:

Ken Arutunian helped my husband and i with finding a used Audi. He was so knowledgeable about the cars. Thanks again for all your help.

Twitter
"Great Experience at West Broad VW"

tshilliday
6/18/2014 3:14:45 PM

Kelvin and Frank

My Review Of West Broad VW/Audi:

I purchased a new 2014 VW Passat past Saturday. Kelvin and Frank were knowledgeable about the Passat and made the buying experience pleasant. The price I paid was fair, and Frank/Kelvin were resourceful. I would recommend purchasing and servicing your VW @ West Broad.

"Service with care"

Annbrown2@me.com
6/10/2014 7:54:43 AM

My Review Of West Broad VW/Audi:

Diego has been so wonderful to deal with that I look forward in working with him when I have the chance to spare the time from work to purchase my dream car! Thanks Diego for always keeping me in the loop! Such a friendly guy!

"A3 experience"

humercedes
6/3/2014 6:44:39 PM

My Review Of West Broad VW/Audi:

I really enjoyed working with Diego. As a younger buyer often times dealerships treat you differently and discriminate but from start to finish he was honest polite and very professional (something many salesmen lack today). Im sure you will read mixed reviews about west broad but I can say hands down they are worth looking into if you take your buying experience as seriously as I do.

"Pleasant experience"

Nppeterson84@gmail.com
5/26/2014 9:25:57 AM

Diego

My Review Of West Broad VW/Audi:

Diego was very knowledgeable and eager to help. Everyone the was pleasant to work with and I would definitely refer west broad audi to a friend.

"Horrible"

ShOC
5/24/2014 8:49:50 PM

Several

1.4

My Review Of West Broad VW/Audi:

Horrible. One of the worst buying experiences in my life. We entered the dealership around 2pm and told them exactly what we needed (already been guaranteed by two other dealerships) for my car on trade. 2 hours later, they insulted me by bringing an offer that was $3,500 less then what I'd been offered with the same company (Page Auto) down the street. They also would not come off the price of the precious A5 the quoted as a "sale" price (absolute joke). To make matters worse, I ruptured my achilles tendon and had surgery just over a week ago so I was still in a full leg cast. It's not like they didn't see that coming through the door because I'm on crutches. We left at 4:45 and went to Subaru of Richmond and bought a new WRX. They were very reasonable with my trade, cost of the vehicle and we were in and out in about 45 minutes at the end of their day on a Holiday weekend. I'll be giving them a 5 star review. I usually do not take the time to writes reviews like this but I wouldn't send my sworn enemy to this establishment. Luckily, I've got a significant other who's patient but she'll also be filing a negative review. If you want to be treated fairly and get a reasonable price for your trade and your purchase, DO NOT GO TO WEST BROAD AUDI/VW. Simply a horrid waste of my time. Thanks for ruining my already challenging Saturday.

"Best salesman"

BillyRhodes
4/10/2014 11:39:54 AM

Brandon Crenshaw

My Review Of West Broad VW/Audi:

I came in to get a new vehicle after a bad car accident. Brandon listened to what I wanted and how safety was important to me. He went over all of my options and helped me pick the best car for me and my family. If you ever need to buy a vehicle buy from Brandon, he will listen and work his butt of to find you what is best for your situation.

Reviews 11-20 >>