West Broad VW/Audi

Tysinger Motor Company

Audi Bethesda

mikeindc
5/13/2016

"Very easy to deal with"

I live in the Washington DC area and was recently in the market for a loaded VW Sportswagen. I contacted many of the dealers in the DC area and most of them were uncooperative. They generally didn't want to deal with me unless I came in, etc. Michael Hayes of West Broad VW was extremely easy to deal with. He was responsive and very willing to deal and discuss by phone and email. He recognized that I knew what I wanted and what a fair price was. Since I was not in the area, we did almost everything by phone and email and it made for a very easy visit. The car was ready for me to pickup and he spent quite a bit of time explaining how everything operated. Everyone on the sales team was very professional and a pleasure to deal with. I have been buying cars for 40 years and this was the easiest and most pleasurable experience I have had. I highly recommend them

Mike Hayes

Paul
5/09/2016

"Great car and great dealership."

I decided to buy a 2016 Audi A6 3.0T after doing exhaustive research. It was a smart decision. This car is fast, stylish, road hugging, and beautifully appointed. I bought at West Broad Audi and the entire customer experience was low key and first class. These guys are professionals - sales, service, finance. Diego Vizcaino helped me navigate the process and he was all I could ask for - knowledgable, engaging, and attentive to detail. You want to find him and put him to work on your behalf. All in, this was a positive experience and I would recommend the Audi brand and the West Broad Audi team.

this8120
9/16/2015

"They sold me a lemon"

Less than six months after I bought a 2009 Jetta sportwagen and 300 miles after my expensive warranty expired, many things went wrong with the Jetta almost simultaneously. Jeana Gordon in the service department gave me a quote of nearly $7000. I bought the car for $9000. The general manager has not returned my phone calls. I've left two voicemail messages for him. The man who sold me the car, Michael Fetty, referred me back to the service department when I called him for help . He said sales and service are two totally different units and he can't help me. I want my money back. I want a different car. This is my third Volkswagen in 20 years and I've never had such bad service. I owned the other two Volkswagens when we lived in a different city.

Jeana Gordon, Michael Fetty

JHolmes
9/13/2015

"Treat you like crap after you buy"

The car buying process was fairly painless and satisfying. That may not be a reflection of West Broad VW as the associate that sold me my car was a guy I knew from the past because he worked at AT&T so we already had something in common to break the ice because he helped me before. However, my issue with West Broad was after buying my car. Unfortunately I feel as though their customer service only runs the course of you paying and signing your name on the dotted line. I should've known better than to go with them over Priority when the manager gave me a hard time over a safety kit that was supposed to come with the car and wasn't. He was really willing to lose a sale over a safety kit! Fortunately my sales associate kept his promise and had it waiting for me a few days later. My biggest issue with them was the service I received in the West Broad Collision center. After experiencing horrible service where my car was damaged while in their care and having to pay for what they broke on my car (read the full story on my review for West Broad Collision Center) I sought to speak to the manager over top of the shop manager at the collision center. A few days after getting my car back I received an automated email from the branch manager MARK PARHAM. It contained a bunch of information about how if I wasn't happy with the service to give him a call because he cares about my experience blah blah blah. Well I did I called him numerous times and he never answered. Left a message and he never returned my call. Went up to the West Broad VW and he was at lunch. Came back at 2pm to see if he was back from lunch but he was in a "meeting" said he'd come out in 15 minutes and I was left sitting there for an hour before I realized he was never coming out. I have no clue what this guy looks like or if he even exists. What startled me the most was how protective of this guy the associates were. No one made eye contact with me not even the guy that helped me with the money portion of the buying process when I bought my car. It felt cold in that show room like I wasn't wanted or welcomed. I paid for my car in cold hard cash, no financing. I deserve respect well after buying my car. Don't give me great service to get the deal then treat me like crap later. Unfortunately that's exactly how I'd summarize my experience at West Broad VW. Long story short, take it from me and spend the extra 1,000 at Priority or even Browns if you're in the market for a VW, it really is worth the extra money for customer service that lasts beyond the initial buying process. Don't allow yourself to get to a place of feeling used or mistreated like I have with them. Will be taking my car to priority for servicing in the future (which they offer for free when you buy your car through them).

Mark Parham

Virginia5411
8/11/2015

"Used Car"

West Broad VW is awesome!! Sometimes car buying can be a headache, but not when you deal with these guys. They made the process simple and easy. They truly are a No-Hassle dealership. The Sales Managers were great and really made me feel at home. I was in and out in no time, and got a great deal! Thanks again guys, and you will definitely have more business coming from me and everyone I know!

Sales Managers

amisantiago
6/18/2015

"Service"

Top Notch Service department. Mike Reynolds is the best! Thank you for all of your help. I feel like a valued customer. I will be bringing my vehicle back for service.

Mike Reynolds

FriarTuck
5/12/2015

"Brad Reichwein is incredible!"

I was traveling from Colorado and needed an oil change on my Audi. I called Brad and he was able to get me scheduled for the day I was going to be in town....so on two day's notice, he worked me in so that it worked for schedule. I miss having Brad as my service advisor; he has been the most consistent and trustworthy service advisor I've ever had (I used to live in Richmond and he took care of previous Audi's I've owned).

Brad Reichwein

Endodoc
8/26/2014

"Poor Customer Service"

I purchased a Q5 from this dealership a few years ago and returned to look at an A4. I phoned and the sales manager (Anthony) casually calling me "man" informed me that they would take care of me. On the day I arrived the sales rep (Diego) was too busy to give me any real information about the car. It was misrepresented online as having a nav system. When I asked if anything else was available, he told me that the sales manager would talk to me. I waited in the showroom for a good amount of time with no contact. Diego was nowhere to be seen. I observed that all of the personnel, (including the sales manager), were new. The change of personnel definitely wasn't for the better.

Diego, Anthony

Ctopping12453
7/30/2014

"Financial Advisor"

This has been the best experience of any dealership I have worked with. Diego is very professional and I would absolutely recommend him. Thank you

itshollytime
7/16/2014

"Wonderful experience working with West Broad VW"

Could not have had a better experience. I leased a 2014 Jetta and I love it! Diego was informative and a pleasure to work with. I would absolutely recommend West Broad VW to anyone and look forward to working with their staff in the future