West Broad VW/Audi

West Broad VW/Audi Info

amisantiago
6/18/2015

"Service"

Top Notch Service department. Mike Reynolds is the best! Thank you for all of your help. I feel like a valued customer. I will be bringing my vehicle back for service.

Mike Reynolds

FriarTuck
5/12/2015

"Brad Reichwein is incredible!"

I was traveling from Colorado and needed an oil change on my Audi. I called Brad and he was able to get me scheduled for the day I was going to be in town....so on two day's notice, he worked me in so that it worked for schedule. I miss having Brad as my service advisor; he has been the most consistent and trustworthy service advisor I've ever had (I used to live in Richmond and he took care of previous Audi's I've owned).

Brad Reichwein

Endodoc
8/26/2014

"Poor Customer Service"

I purchased a Q5 from this dealership a few years ago and returned to look at an A4. I phoned and the sales manager (Anthony) casually calling me "man" informed me that they would take care of me. On the day I arrived the sales rep (Diego) was too busy to give me any real information about the car. It was misrepresented online as having a nav system. When I asked if anything else was available, he told me that the sales manager would talk to me. I waited in the showroom for a good amount of time with no contact. Diego was nowhere to be seen. I observed that all of the personnel, (including the sales manager), were new. The change of personnel definitely wasn't for the better.

Diego, Anthony

Ctopping12453
7/30/2014

"Financial Advisor"

This has been the best experience of any dealership I have worked with. Diego is very professional and I would absolutely recommend him. Thank you

itshollytime
7/16/2014

"Wonderful experience working with West Broad VW"

Could not have had a better experience. I leased a 2014 Jetta and I love it! Diego was informative and a pleasure to work with. I would absolutely recommend West Broad VW to anyone and look forward to working with their staff in the future

deirdre1127
7/07/2014

"Amazing Experience "

Ken Arutunian helped my husband and i with finding a used Audi. He was so knowledgeable about the cars. Thanks again for all your help.

Ken Arutunian

tshilliday
6/18/2014

"Great Experience at West Broad VW"

I purchased a new 2014 VW Passat past Saturday. Kelvin and Frank were knowledgeable about the Passat and made the buying experience pleasant. The price I paid was fair, and Frank/Kelvin were resourceful. I would recommend purchasing and servicing your VW @ West Broad.

Kelvin and Frank

Annbrown2
6/10/2014

"Service with care "

Diego has been so wonderful to deal with that I look forward in working with him when I have the chance to spare the time from work to purchase my dream car! Thanks Diego for always keeping me in the loop! Such a friendly guy!

humercedes
6/03/2014

"A3 experience"

I really enjoyed working with Diego. As a younger buyer often times dealerships treat you differently and discriminate but from start to finish he was honest polite and very professional (something many salesmen lack today). Im sure you will read mixed reviews about west broad but I can say hands down they are worth looking into if you take your buying experience as seriously as I do.

Nppeterson84
5/26/2014

"Pleasant experience"

Diego was very knowledgeable and eager to help. Everyone the was pleasant to work with and I would definitely refer west broad audi to a friend.

Diego