West Coast Auto Dealers

Larry Duran

April 23, 2017

"Easy to buy a car"

- Dawna White

It was easy to go in and let them know what I was looking for and they were able to show me a few options they had available. They had exactly what I wanted and the process to purchase was so easy. The people were very helpful and gave me a lot of information before I made the final decision. Then they did all the work. What I liked the most is that they had such a great variety to choose from. Thank you all for being so helpful and making the process of buying a vehicle easy.

April 10, 2017

"Amazing Sevice!"

- Alyssakilner

Came in to trade in my car and get some cause as well, and they were very helpful in helping meet my financial needs as well as giving the best opinions about cars!

March 18, 2017

"Amazing "

- Esmer_mendez1977

I really recommend to go get your car at west coast I love how friendly they were and I'm totally in love with my new car it was totally worth it all and thanks to estevan for all the help 😊

• Children