West Herr Honda

West Herr Honda
West Herr Honda Info

Garber Honda

Ide Honda

"We bought a car!! And know we got a great deal"

I don't care for the whole car buying process but after today I will have a different opinion. This is the second new vehicle we have purchased from the West Herr family and they proved to us again why. Not only was the sales staff knowledgable and friendly, they also worked with us to get us into the vehicle we wanted well below our budget. To say we got a great deal with be an understatement. Thank you to David our salesman. Jamie and Phil worked with us to get us what we wanted at the price we needed. The 3 of you have us leaving here very satisfied. I would recommend them to everyone I know. Thanks again guys. I know you appreciate our business but we appreciate the great deal we got to. How many times can you leave a dealership and say that.

David Jamie Phil

"Thank You!!"

I will start off by saying I HATE buying cars. However, we were looking to trade in our truck and get two cars instead so we had to start looking. West Herr was not our first stop, but I am so glad we decided to look here! Right from the minute we walked in the door the experience was great. Gerry Signore was our sales person and he was Fantastic!!! He went above and beyond in every aspect. We are delighted with our new Honda Accord and Odyssey. I will definitely be coming back to see Gerry for our next auto purchases!

Gerry Signore

"Excellent Service"

Our salesman Mike Barsuch was great to work with. He was very knowledgeable about the CRV we were interested in. We felt absolutely no pressure as we had with other dealerships we recently visited. We were able to take same day delivery of the car which was great. Everything was handled quickly and efficiently which we really appreciated since we had our 6 month old with us. The staff at West Herr took all the stress out picking out our perfect vehicle!

Mike Barsuch

"This has been an amazing experience!"

I came to West Herr Honda because of the encouragement of a friend after being completely dissatisfied with my experiences at two other Honda dealerships. I have had an amazingly positive experience and am driving away in a great car now. The on-line search for the specific color combination was easy. I called ahead to make sure the car was still in stock. Mariah took the time to locate the car and have someone ready to meet me. Dave Hoflich has been so great to work with. He was so thorough while showing me around the vehicle and this was something that had not happened at other dealerships. Dave also spent time telling me about the West Herr Family, and, quite honestly, their Buffalo roots and philanthropic practices were big selling points. Working with Jamie, Jim Kelly, and Dave as we went through the buying process has been truly such a positive experience. I felt that the guys worked with me, they were respectful, thorough, and fun! Who knew that buying a car could be fun?! I honestly can't imagine ever going anywhere else to buy a car!

David Hoeflich, James Raymond, Mariah Douglas, Jim Kelly.

" Impressed by West Herr Honda"

We just had a wonderful car buying experience. Having gone to three different dealerships, we were truly impressed by West Herr Honda. Our salesperson, Dave Hoeflich, was extremely personable and very knowledgeable. From the minute we walked in, to the test drive and final purchase, Dave was on top of everything. He was there to help us find the car that we wanted. Thank you for making what could have been a very trying event into a real joy.

Dave Hoeflich, James Raymond

"Wouldn't go anywhere else!"

Everyone was so helpful. Joe Apolito, Erik Arden and James Raymond really went about and beyond to help us get an affordable reliable car. I went in with little hope for getting a decent car for my growing family for a workable monthly payment. We looked around and I found 2 used SUVs that I absolutely loved. Joe from service came out with 2 sheets that showed everything they knew about each car. It also showed us exactly what they thought the car would need in terms of repairs in the near future. Neither of them obviously needed anything major, tires in 5-10k, 60k tune up, brakes...etc. With that information we decided on the one! Once we knew which car had to be ours, Erik helped us get the best deal. We determined the best down payment and got everything started. From then on it was in the hands of the miracle worker Jamie, from the finance department. We knew we were going to have a rough time getting a low interest rate, but somehow, Jamie got us lower than we could have imagined. Bundled with an awesome service plan, we were right at what we knew we could afford in terms of monthly payment. All of this was done in 2 visits to the dealership, about 60-90 minutes each time. Not a whole afternoon of going back and forth, seeing what 'the manager can do' or any games. They were straight forward and honest. Short and not frequent visits were a must, we had a 10 week old baby with us both times. She cried, ate and needed a diaper change. No problem! They were so accommodating- even Joe from the service department wheeled her around in her stroller while we were signing paper work when she was getting fussy (she doesn't like to sit still) and put her right to sleep!

Erik Arden, Joe Apolito and James Raymond

"Great Experience!"

Gerry was very informative and willing to work with us to get the price to fit into my budget. This was an excellent first car buying experience!

Gerry signore

"Visit for new lease"

My husband and I came ind to upgrade our lease..very impressed with service. Dave Hoeflich was very helpful. Would come back again...Would recommend to others

Dave Hoeflich

"2014 Honda Accord"

Martin is an extraordinary salesmen and he is extremely good as what he does. Great experience. I would recommend Martin to anyone. He will get you in the right car, he will not waste your time, and I'm elated about the service I've received.

Martin Ford

"Awesome experience"

Had an awesome experience at west Herr Honda. Especially the salesperson Gerry Signore. No high pressure sales. Also joe Rizzo the GM WAS VERY NICE. gave us lunch!

Gerry signore