West Herr Honda

Garber Honda

Ide Honda

Mmie013
2/26/2015

"Great experience great people "

I had the most amazing experience working with Bob and James. I have never had such thorough and productive service when working with car dealerships as I did with West Herr. They listened to everything I wanted and were able to find me my dream car the same day. When I went to pick up my car I was in an out within an hour. No hassles or waiting. I would highly recommend them and will going forward.

James Raymond BoB Michael

anemi12
2/26/2015

"New lease"

I came in to get some work done and ended up with a new lease. This is my second lease in just over a year. The staff is very helpful and friendly. They were able to accommodate all my needs for the right price. I would recommend west Herr honda to anyone looking for a new car.

James Yarger

anemi12
2/24/2015

"Service was so great we bought two cars"

Our experience was so good we ended up buying two cars. We worked with Martin and told him what we were looking for. After a few test drives we told him what we wanted and what we had budgeted. Martin was able to put us in two new cars and still keep us in our budget. They also gave us a great valuation on our trade in. I would highly recommend them.

Martin Ford

kmm324
12/31/2014

"Best experience getting second car!"

This is my second car from West Herr Honda. And I will tell you that, its been a great experience. I was worried about my credit; as it dropped after my first lease. And Jim worked effortlessly to get me the best rate possible. They sold the car on the lot, and it happened to be the last one. They dealer traded for me and got me the car in a few days. I was extremely pleased with the swift action by West Herr Honda Staff. I highly recommend this dealership if you're looking for a great car. If you really want to buy a car, go there, and ask for James. I'll be buying cars from him again!

James Y, Jim Kelly

rosetiebor
12/28/2014

"just bought a new car"

I was at another Honda dealership and it was so awful.... I literally called West Herr from the dealer I was at and I said..."I'm trying to buy a new car, I'm having a horrible time, can you help me?" Phil, the sales manager talked to me in great detail and assured me he could help... He was 100% right... I went to his dealership (about a 15 minute drive from the dealer I was at) and by the time I got there, he had a salesman ready to help, the whole thing was a simple, easy process and we were completely satisfied and had a brand new car on order in no time! THANK YOU WEST HERR!

Phil and Erik

caroloco
12/27/2014

"Honda Pilot EX-L Lease"

Worked with Erik Arden on this lease, done completely via email and using the on-line application process. The only time we stepped into the dealership for this lease was for delivery. I believe this is our 6th lease with Erik and West Herr. Leasing a Honda with Erik is always stress and hassle-free and his quotes are competitive and fair. This time, we were considering moving to another make/model. Erik worked with another West Herr sales consultant to obtain quotes on another vehicle in this class. No pressure, no hounding to make a decision. Honda won out again. Taking delivery of our Pilot was easy and efficient. Looking forward to working with Erik again in 2 years.

Erik Arden

calanders2510
12/06/2014

"Excellent Service"

Worked with Eric Arden on the purchase of my Honda CRV Touring and then Jim Kelly for financing and found the experience to be hassle free. It was a pleasure to work with both of them.

Eric Arden, Jim Kelly

dave1907
12/02/2014

"Pleasurable Experience"

The price quoted was very competitive, resulting in a very hassle free purchase. This was most appreciated due to the distance travelled to close the deal.

Eric Ardan

TPT
12/01/2014

"Good Job"

Dave Hoeflich worked very hard to find the car we were looking for. It wasn't an easy task, but he did it. THANKS DAVE!

Dave

mwulfing
11/25/2014

"Excellent Service"

I had a really great experience all around at West Herr Honda while purchasing a Honda Odyssey. We were greeted by John Fisher in sales, who provided us with a lot of information and spent time finding the perfect van for my family. I definitely will come back and see John Fisher for future car purchases.

John Fisher