West Herr Honda

Garber Honda

Ide Honda

gems41
3/29/2015

"Wonderful sales experience from beginning to end "

Our salesman, John Fisher, was really a pleasure to work with. He was very knowledgeable and was very friendly and made our Honda buying experience a memorable one. We walked in to buy a new Honda CRV, knew what we wanted, got the color we really wanted, Mountain Air, and left being completely satisfied with our experience. We would recommend this dealership highly to anyone looking for a Honda!!

John Fisher

gems41
3/29/2015

"My experience was very friendly, honest and PROFESSIONAL."

Right from the time we walked in we were treated very well. Our salesman John Fisher, was very friendly, honest and professional. He and his colleagues answered and addressed all of our questions and concerns. I would not hesitate to refer any friends or relatives to Mr. Fisher or West Herr. Thank you, Don Lonczak

John Fisher

chiefron555
3/25/2015

"Wanted to get a car"

I had a very pleasant experience and got the car I wanted. Erik Brungard was very accommodating and I specifically came to see Erik. He steers me in the right direction and this is my second purchase from him.

RobFii
3/23/2015

"Top notch service"

I have had my past two leases through WestHerr Honda and Erik Brungard has always taken great care of us. Now my in-laws have started leasing and once again Erik has gone above and beyond. Thanks Erik for all your help. I look forward to my next lease with West Herr Honda Lockport

Ryder
3/22/2015

"Excellent Service"

This is the first time I had a business with this dealer. I purchased my SUV over the e-mail. Everything was made simple for me that I did not need to call my salesman Erik. When we made the deal I paid a small amount of deposit over the phone and when my SUV was ready they picked me up from home and brought me to the dealership where my car was ready and shiny with my plates on it waiting for me. I paid the rest of the amount and was ready to ride off.

Erik Arden

baseball46ap
3/21/2015

"Easy and wonderful"

This is the second Honda I'm buying from Erik A and Mike W. I couldn't ask for better service from the 2 of them. I would HIGHLY recommend Erik A and Mike W along with West Herr.

Erik A and Mike W

Karen
3/20/2015

"Excellent Service!"

Erik Brungard has been my salesman for years and is always attentive to my wants and needs and has speedy action! I've been working with Erik for 3 leases now and he brings me back each time with the quality product of Honda!

tvamn22

"aimed to please"

My salesman went out of his way to make the sale smooth and easy. I had me car delivered the same day. I will be buying my future Honda's from this dealership.

john fisher

Ray45251

"Super"

Love west herr. I'm glad they picked up the honda line. John fisher was very easy to work with and very patient. Thanks a lot for your help.

John fisher

6cdave
2/28/2015

"Best experience ever buying used "

I purchased a lease turn in and had john fisher as my salesman and without a doubt it was the best experience that I ever had buying a vehicle ! I am a VERY PICKY person and he exceeded every expectation . Total respect, knowledge of product, accommodation and could not have done more than he did. He BY FAR, is a huge asset to the west herr dealership. I am sure that my next purchase will be with him and west herr 'on that note'.

John fisher