West Herr Honda

Garber Honda

kroseboro
4/23/2016

"Wonderful Experience"

Picked up my 2016 Accord a few days ago. The sale experience was great. No pressure what so ever and the lease payment was right on target. Lack of pressure was extremely important to me. Salesperson Martin Ford was the best. He knows his product and thoroughly explained the car. I have already recommended the dealership and Martin to others and will continue to do so. I am already looking ahead and look forward to a lease pull ahead with Martin in 2 years if available.

Martin Ford & Phil G.

Casey
2/09/2016

"Best experience!!"

Martin Ford was the most helpful car salesman I've ever encountered. He went above and beyond what I had expected. Couldn't be happier with my purchase or experience! If you ever need help, definitely talk to Martin!

Martin Ford , Joe Rizzo

pshe77
12/10/2015

"Wishes Come True"

My experience at the dealership was better than I ever expected. The sales representative makes all the difference. MIKE BARSUCH was above and beyond the best sales advisor I have every encountered. Polite, understanding, knowledgeable and a rapport builder! I traded in a leased 2013 Honda CRV and leased a Buick Encore. Until I learned from Mike the vast inventory and special promotions that West Herr can offer, I had no idea how "HUGE" your inventory is and the interaction available from your many, diversified dealerships. He worked diligently to get me to my expense level and I wound up with wishes come true. I love the Encore and hope you allow Mike to run a sales meeting and let them know how he used his fortitude and your inventory to get the job done and I might add, quickly and efficiently. I am 72 years old and on a smaller budget. He treated me as he would his own Mom. He stayed an hour past his shift and helped my with the Bluetooth and On Star connections, always explaining what he was doing. Thanks, Mike, and best success to you. Climb that ladder and always be as you were to me. I am so happy!!

Tina from East Aurora branch and two great gals at the welcome desk

ejanak
12/03/2015

"purchasing the honda hrv"

I brought a brand new hrv, I love this car, and the dealer was absolutely wonderful. I am so pleased at the level of customer service here.

Erik

J. Budde
11/29/2015

"Great Experience"

Was very pleased with our experience at West Herr - never felt pressured or intimidated during the sales process, and we received a very fair price on the vehicle we ended up purchasing. Of course the job of the sales team to is make a sale, but we never felt as though we were just a sale. Both Erik and James took great care to make sure all of our questions were answered and that we were fully aware of all of our options before committing to the purchase and financing. Before leaving with our new car, the general manager took the time to meet us and asked about our experience, which was appreciated. All in all, we greatly appreciated the honesty and personal attention we received throughout the process; it made us very comfortable about making such a significant purchase.

Erik Arden, James Raymond, Joseph Rizzo

C. & C. Volker
11/25/2015

"Best local Honda dealership"

We have consistently experienced exceptional service at this dealership and we never felt pressured into any decisions like at other dealerships we have been to. We feel that we have been treated fairly and with respect throughout the entire process of buying a car. Working with Bob Michael, we have purchased a lease and two cars over the past four years. We always feel taken care of and truly appreciate how professional and courteous everyone has been with us. We are extremely pleased with our purchases and recommend this dealership to all our friends and family.

Bob Michael

K. Lombardi
11/23/2015

"Good Experience"

Erik Arden did a great job helping me during a pretty difficult time for my family. I was given a very fair price for my trade-in vehicle, too. There was no hassle; I scheduled a test-drive online and Erik was very accommodating when I had to cancel the first time and he quickly helped me reschedule. He's very responsive via email! After my test drive, because of everything going on, I wasn't able to complete the paperwork and purchase the vehicle. Erik quickly scheduled a driver to not only handle the paperwork at my home but to also deliver the vehicle to me. It was incredibly convenient. The only minor quibble I have was the pressure put on me to purchase two service plans -- I had to say "no" four times to two different people. It made me quite nervous about the quality of the vehicle and I nearly reconsidered, but opted to keep the car because it's just that much fun to drive. Otherwise, it was a very comfortable experience and I love the car.

JohnEmilyLizAlex
10/29/2015

"We were pleased with our purchase experience"

Just wanted to give a thumbs up regarding our recent purchase at West Her Honda. Salesperson Eric Arden did a great job quickly locating and securing the vehicle we were interested in. Sales Manager Phil offered us a good deal on our trade-in which played a huge role in our decision process. And as an added bonus, James in the finance office was able to obtain a great interest rate for us on our purchase. Overall, we were pleased with the entire sales process. We are happy with our decision to purchase a new Pilot for our family needs.

Eric Arden, Phil, and James

PerdGirl
10/13/2015

"Great Service and Great Deal!"

I am a Honda buyer through and through but I want the best deal too. I did my research and visited most of the local Honda Dealers. None came to close to the service I obtained from West Herr. The sale itself was easy because I knew what I wanted but the follow up and service from my rep was fantastic. This was my second purchase from West Herr Honda and I'm sure I will be a life long customer!

Erik Arden

curranek
10/09/2015

"Amazing Customer Service Experience"

This was the most enjoyable car buying experience I have had yet. Erik Brungard of West Herr Honda worked diligently with me to ensure I got exactly what I wanted. My family has been purchasing vehicles through him for years. This was my first time working with Erik and I now understand why my family keeps going back to him. He is wonderful!

Erik Brungard