West Hills Nissan

Good

West Hills Nissan
West Hills Nissan Info

"terrible"

I visited the dealership twice. The first time the salesperson offered me $2000 for my vehicle. When I went to leave the lot, salesperson came running out and said there had been a mistake, that they would offer $4000. I still left. I was contacted by the salesperson a few days later and he said that they take another $500 off the quoted discount price which was about $1900. Went back to the dealership on the 23rd of Sep. and was asked what I wanted for my vehicle, $6000. The salesperson said both trucks that we had looked at were sold and would have to find another in the area. Found another truck, but this time no discount price, said they absolutely could not discount the truck. They get you to give them a price you will trade and then they take away the discount. The salesperson then denied he quoted the original discount, said it must have been another truck he had quoted. This dealership is a "BAIT AND SWITCH" business. Let the buyer beware.

Jeff Meehan

"Exceeds expectations!!!!"

I have brought my car out to West Hills a few times now for service and couldn't be more pleased. The first time I was out I had to wait a bit longer than I would have liked, but the service writers got a manager involved and I was offered a complimentary service on my next visit. My most recent visit was for an oil change and a full detail; it turned out I needed a much more in depth service (timing chain), which was covered by my warranty. I have read of nightmares where dealerships nit-pick everything down to the oil filter/maintenance when it comes to warranty servicing- not the case here! The problem was addressed, I got a rental, and two days later I got my car back, beautiful as new, without any hassle. I highly recommend the service department here. I have referred a friend or two to buy cars here as well, and they have always been totally taken care of. Thanks again!

Rob, Jackie

"Great experience with a great team! As a walk in, we met..."

Great experience with a great team! As a walk in, we met with Drew (sales consultant) Drew was very knowledgable on his products and showed us several Rogues in mulitple colors, all with the package we were looking for. Went on a test drive and while pulling back into the dealership, decided we wanted to try a Murano (after hearing about special incentives on the 2012's left) After driving the Murano, we decided to price out both. After 5 minutes of submitting our info to the sales manager (Jack), both Jack and Drew returned. A quick counter offer and we were ready to sign on the Murano! Sales staff was super nice and accomodating with no pressure to buy. After taking delivery of the vehicle, both Drew and I decided this was a fun buying experience! HIGHLY RECOMMEND and will return!

Drew; Jack Molitoris

"Visit for problem with failed tire value-told was out of..."

Visit for problem with failed tire value-told was out of warranty and nothing he could do. Tim didnt care it failed even suggesting it cant happen. he never asked to inspect tire or any of the remaining 3 (so my saftey means nothing either). I left and googled the problem-found there was a related recall for the retaining nuts eroding. Called Tim back-still said never happens-suggested he google it. I commented that since he didnt document my problem that there still wouldnt be any reports of it ever happening. With car being 3 yrs old I certainly wont be buying my next car here and unlikely ever own a Nissan again....

Service-Tim