West Hills Nissan

Coraopolis, Pennsylvania 15108
West Hills Nissan Info

jmcj
2/07/2016

"Definite bait and switch "

I filled out a KBB Instant Cash Offer and this dealership was the first on the list with a reasonable offer. I set up an appointment with Scott and was very clear that I wasn't looking to buy. I got an e-mail from him stating that, to save me time, he "had few vehicles pre-selected" for me. When I arrived, I again reiterated that I wasn't looking to buy at this time. He then proceeded to waste both of our time by asking me questions that I had already answered. He had me wait much longer while he spoke with his manager and then came back blubbering about the Carfax report (I was very straightforward and had previously informed them that the car had been in one accident). I asked for the price they were offering and he blubbered some more before finally giving a price of almost half the KBB Instant Cash Offer. I took it elsewhere and now have an offer for just $300 shy of the original offer with this dealer fully recognizing the blemish on the Carfax. I'm fairly certain West Hills just offers a high number to get customers into their dealership and never had any intention of offering me their offered price. I now also seem to be added to their permanent e-mail and they keep inviting me to come in to have my vehicle appraised... We've actually purchased a car here before from Carl "the real" McCoy. He was a very typical used car type salesman who discouraged us from negotiating. We ended up coming to terms on the price only after finding an identical vehicle at another Nissan dealership and taking the price back to them (we vastly preferred the color). We have also looked here before purchasing our most recent vehicle and found their used prices to far exceed KBB values. In our experience, this dealership knowingly marks their prices up and will very reluctantly negotiate only if you really truly have done your homework and can prove you can get a better price elsewhere.

Scott, Carl

Erin
1/30/2016

"Service visit"

Like every visit here, today I was thoroughly pleased and impressed. The entire staff is pleasant, courteous, respectful, and they actually treat me like family or an old friend. From my first experience at this dealership, just showing up to browse around, to my subsequent two leases of Nissan Altimas, and every oil change or inspection in between, I've never had one complaint. The sales team, financial team, and service team are all on the same page: their ultimate goal is to make customers feel welcomed, relaxed, and reassured. They have succeeded in gaining and sustaining my confidence, and I honestly enjoy my visits to West Hills Nissan. I would highly recommend this dealership.

Paul Slinger, Frank Lex, Nick Boykin, my service technician, and cashier (I didn't catch their names)

Nissanmatt
1/26/2016

"Great dealership to deal with"

My wife and I purchased two vehicles a new one and a certified used Nissan. We basically walked in looked at the two vehicles drove them we didn't have to haggle with the price we said where we wanted to be with payments and took our rogue and pathfinder home. Our salesman Matt was great and even called to see how we liked our new rides. A+ for the dealership

Matt land

Kt62
6/04/2015

"Clueless sales associate"

I was interested in the Nissan Rogue and went to have a look in person and hopefully test driver. I was immediately approached as I was exiting my car by a saleswoman. At first she seemed knowledgeable. Took a few notes as to what I was looking for and then it went all down hill. She got keys for cars she wasn't sure which keys corresponded with what car. She proceeded to try to show me cars with features I didn't say I wanted and were out of my budget. She couldn't answer simple questions about her own inventory. She was wandering around the lot like she was lost. She was friendly so I tried to be nice and just thank her and leave but she left to get her card and brought a manager out with her who I found to just be rude. I felt like he was treating me as if I was stupid and I repeatedly said I needed to be going but he kept talking and showed minimal listening skills. I left feeling insulted and almost berated because I wouldnt give the dealership more consideration at that time. Well, I will never visit there again.

Ellen and manager

Q500
9/24/2014

"terrible"

I visited the dealership twice. The first time the salesperson offered me $2000 for my vehicle. When I went to leave the lot, salesperson came running out and said there had been a mistake, that they would offer $4000. I still left. I was contacted by the salesperson a few days later and he said that they take another $500 off the quoted discount price which was about $1900. Went back to the dealership on the 23rd of Sep. and was asked what I wanted for my vehicle, $6000. The salesperson said both trucks that we had looked at were sold and would have to find another in the area. Found another truck, but this time no discount price, said they absolutely could not discount the truck. They get you to give them a price you will trade and then they take away the discount. The salesperson then denied he quoted the original discount, said it must have been another truck he had quoted. This dealership is a "BAIT AND SWITCH" business. Let the buyer beware.

Jeff Meehan

carwaaaa
4/16/2014

"Exceeds expectations!!!!"

I have brought my car out to West Hills a few times now for service and couldn't be more pleased. The first time I was out I had to wait a bit longer than I would have liked, but the service writers got a manager involved and I was offered a complimentary service on my next visit. My most recent visit was for an oil change and a full detail; it turned out I needed a much more in depth service (timing chain), which was covered by my warranty. I have read of nightmares where dealerships nit-pick everything down to the oil filter/maintenance when it comes to warranty servicing- not the case here! The problem was addressed, I got a rental, and two days later I got my car back, beautiful as new, without any hassle. I highly recommend the service department here. I have referred a friend or two to buy cars here as well, and they have always been totally taken care of. Thanks again!

Rob, Jackie

mikerav4
3/06/2013

"Great experience with a great team! As a walk in, we met..."

Great experience with a great team! As a walk in, we met with Drew (sales consultant) Drew was very knowledgable on his products and showed us several Rogues in mulitple colors, all with the package we were looking for. Went on a test drive and while pulling back into the dealership, decided we wanted to try a Murano (after hearing about special incentives on the 2012's left) After driving the Murano, we decided to price out both. After 5 minutes of submitting our info to the sales manager (Jack), both Jack and Drew returned. A quick counter offer and we were ready to sign on the Murano! Sales staff was super nice and accomodating with no pressure to buy. After taking delivery of the vehicle, both Drew and I decided this was a fun buying experience! HIGHLY RECOMMEND and will return!

Drew; Jack Molitoris

rrtraurig
3/26/2012

"Visit for problem with failed tire value-told was out of..."

Visit for problem with failed tire value-told was out of warranty and nothing he could do. Tim didnt care it failed even suggesting it cant happen. he never asked to inspect tire or any of the remaining 3 (so my saftey means nothing either). I left and googled the problem-found there was a related recall for the retaining nuts eroding. Called Tim back-still said never happens-suggested he google it. I commented that since he didnt document my problem that there still wouldnt be any reports of it ever happening. With car being 3 yrs old I certainly wont be buying my next car here and unlikely ever own a Nissan again....

Service-Tim