Westchester Toyota

2167 Central Park Ave,
Yonkers, New York 10710
Westchester Toyota Info
About Westchester Toyota

Sales Our sales department has one purpose: to exceed your expectations from test drive to delivery. Our friendly, knowledgeable sales professionals will provide you with the information you need to make an educated buying decision. Our goal is for you to feel that the vehicle you drive away in is the perfect one for you. Service Our service department offers the best in automotive service to our customers. We are proud of our state-of-the-art facility, which features the most current diagnostic and repair equipment available. Our highly trained, factory technicians share in the sentiment that you and your vehicle deserve only the best of care. Parts Manufacturer recommended parts are an important part of maintaining your vehicle's optimum performance. We offer the same high quality parts your vehicle was built with and we keep a large inventory of these certified parts in stock.

About Westchester Toyota Learn More

Sunday 12:00 PM - 5:00 PM

1,507 Dealership Reviews
vic84grand
9/27/2016

"LISARAV"

I WAS TAKING MY VEHICLE TO NEW ROCHELLE TOYOTA WHAT A DIFFERENCE THE ATTENTION I WAS GIVEN WAS STELLAR ROBERT GARCIA WAS ON POINT WITH HIS EXPLAINATION BUT ALSO ADVISED ME WHEN TO COME BACK AND WHAT SHOULD BE DONE AT TIME . NEW ROCHELLE DOES NOT HAVE A CLUE HOW TO HANDLE CUSTOMER ROBERT GARCIA IS WHAT A SERVICE CONSULTANT SHOULD BE LIKE

Balandra67
9/26/2016

"Happy Customer "

I went to Westchester Toyota just to look at a few cars. Shawn came and introduced himself to me. I explained my situation to him he assured me that they could him me. He showed me a few cars that fit my needs and budget. I left happy and satisfied thanks to the team at Westchester Toyota.

Nandez17
9/25/2016

"Excellent buy"

My friend bought a car from Jesus and I got recommended by him. He was right this guy is very knowledgeable of what bi does. AM very happy with my new sienna. Thanks guys

Mark S

"Great service"

Raul Gomez was my salesperson. He went above and beyond to meet my needs, including delivering my vehicle to my home. I appreciated his professionalism and service.

Rob c

"A smooth sale"

Being a long time customer of Westchester Toyota I am in a great position to recommend this dealership. Sales and service departments are excellent. You can't go wrong.

John Madera

LamarOdom

"Experience with Jay"

My experience with Jay was wonderful, he build a great relationship with my wife and I, he was very patient with us to the point where we built a relationship and planning to go Kingston Jamaica. I strongly recommend his services to anyone looking to purchase a vehicle.

Bb
9/22/2016

"2016 4-runner"

I I found my car salesman to be totally professionally and knowledgeably in his cars that he was selling. Also., he was readily available and easy to work with in the leasing of the vehicle.

September 23, 2016

Thank you for sharing your experience with us! We hope you are enjoying your 2016 4Runner and we welcome you to our Toyota family!

Jackie22
9/21/2016

"My new rav"

I was referred to this dealer by Baher's cousin. Baher helped me get into the RAV4 I wanted. Made the process very simple for me and I am absolutely in love with my new car! Thanks Baher!!

September 23, 2016

Thank you for your kind words. We hope you are enjoying your new Rav4 and we welcome you to our family!

gwen1234
9/19/2016

"Excellent Service!"

Lionel Rodriguez was a pleasure to work with. He is a young sales person who seems like he has a bright future in this field. He was very accommodating to my needs and did his best to meet all of my demands. For these reasons, I was able to close a great deal that benefited me and my family. Tausif Raza is very friendly and easy to get along with. During the finance meeting, Raza created a comfortable atmosphere where I could easily express my thoughts and have my questions answered due to his explanatory manner. The manager, Felix was great as well. Because of the hospitable and friendly environment, I will recommend Westchester Toyota to all of my friends.

September 21, 2016

Thank you for this amazing review. We appreciate you taking the time to leave us these kind words. Congratulations on your purchase and welcome to our Toyota family!

Steipi
9/19/2016

"Fantastic experience"

Randy Martinez was such a great person to work with! We never felt pressured, he worked with us, looked out for our interests and answered all our questions. He really went the extra mile., and we ended up with a car we just love--a 2016 Prius Four. Fabio led us through the financing and was very clear with a complex process. Unfortunately, I do not remember the insurance person's name, but he was awesome, too. Would totally recommend this dealership!

September 21, 2016

Thank you for this great review and for recommending us as well. We hope you are enjoying your 2016 Prius 4 and we welcome you to our Toyota family!

1 - 10 of 1,507 results