Westchester Toyota

William Vesey, Service Manager, Westchester Toyota

William Vesey

Service Manager

February 22, 2017

"Would buy from them again"

- Keith n Rebekah

Both our sales man, Vincent Valentine and the business man Pablo Diaz were fantastic. No pressure and went over and above to make us happy customers. The whole process was positive and we would definitely use this team in the future for our next Toyota purchase. Thanks guys!

February 22, 2017

"A Great car buying experience!!!"

- ninotheplumber

The whole team at Westchester Toyota were friendly and accommodating. My salesperson Gabriel Quero is a very knowledgeable and helpful professional person. Gabriel did a great job of explaining the sales process, helped me choose the right car for what I needed, hooked me up with lunch, and stayed late with me to make sure everything went smooth. I highly recommend him to anyone that is looking for an experienced and genuinely helpful salesperson. I really wasn't a "Toyota guy" but after my experience at Westchester Toyota I'm definitely coming back and I suggest that you do the same.

February 21, 2017

"Easy time obtaining a new lease"

- Car

I had the pleasure of working with Robert to obtain a new lease. He did a great job providing me with my lease options and made the entire experience time efficient.

Used 2013 Toyota Highlander, $24988