Westchester Toyota

Max Martinez

Jesus Suarez, Sales Associate, Westchester Toyota

Jesus Suarez

September 23, 2017

"My new 17 Highlander Limited"

- Illeryne

Westchester Toyota was so attentive to our needs and requests. Our sales person Raul Gomez was so helpful and knowledgeable. He made our car buying experience a great one! We love the new car and will recommend everyone who is interested in buying a vehicle in the future to come straight to Westchester Toyota!

Dennis Clarke

September 20, 2017

"Buying a Prius"

- Bmgnation

Great service . I went to purchase a Toyota Prius and received the best service from sales representative maximo. I recommend this sales agent to everyone.

Max Martinez

September 14, 2017

"Efficient, helpful, quality service "

- Justinthomas107

Raul and the staff at westchester Toyota were very helpful when it came time to lease a new car. I had previously leased a 2014 Camry and was pleased at the dependability of the Toyota brand. I knew I wanted something bigger this time, and looked into the Highlander and 4Runner. After conducting some research, I knew that the Highlander was my best bet due to the available leasing options. Raul worked with me to obtain the best deal and explained all the available features on each trim. I chose the XLE and had to come back on the following week to pick up my vehicle, but the staff worked their hardest to get me out quickly. My experience was quite pleasant, and I hope to return to Westchester again the future.

George Arapian