Weymouth Honda

Honda Gallery

Herb Chambers Honda of Burlington

leealice48
6/26/2015

"Went Beyond Normal Duty"

Purchased a used CRV from them, and after the 30 day warranty expired, the CRV started experiencing Air Conditioning issues. After googling, found out that AC issues are common with the CRV, and can run you upwards of $3,000. My heart sank when I found out the extended warranty of 8 years/100,000 miles on the AC clutch compressor/coils had just expired, and so I was prepping myself for the worst after reading horror stories from other Honda CRV owners and their experiences at their dealerships. Weymouth fixed the issue and absorbed most of the cost out of "good will" though my car was a few months past the warranty. It was a humbling experience to know that you can trust a car dealership once in a while :)

Can't remember!

kwikster
1/24/2015

"service quality"

Fast and friendly they take the time to ensure that the problem is fixed. I had an unusual problem and the went the extra mile to figure it out

Jeff & harvey

John
12/30/2014

"Be Aware of their Service Department"

Recently brought car in for a recall service, when I picked up the vehicle they recommended fixes that wasn't valid and power windows weren't working. The manager was no where to be found and they held my car hostage!!

Tom

Leanne356
11/28/2014

"Great people and great prices"

I cannot say enough about this dealership.The whole experience was pleasant and professional. I will never go to a large dealership again. There was no haggling or stress. Everything was transparent, no games, no nonsense. I will most likely do business with them for a long time to come.

Andrew, James, Monica

jsalvucci24
8/04/2014

"Weymouth Honda - Professional and Trustworthy"

Weymouth Honda is by far the best dealership I have ever worked with. A family run business which possesses honesty, integrity and ideal customer service - a rare (almost extinct) way of doing business these days. I highly recommend buying/leasing a car from Weymouth Honda.

Peter Johnston and Sandra Minelli

mike02467
5/23/2014

"Best experience you can possibly have with a car dealership."

I've leased 2 cars from Weymouth Honda. and purchased a motorcycle from their powersports division. The first time I went, I saw some incredible lease specials that seemed too good to be true. I went in, test drove the Civic, and a CR-Z, and then joked with the salesman that I wish that I could afford the Si model. He offered to let me test drive it even if I couldn't afford it. So I went out and basically fell in love with the car. I came back in and he said let me give you the numbers on this car. He came back and I was given an incredible deal, something that seemed impossible, but there were no strings attached and everything about the pricing was explained in full detail to me. It was barely any more than the LX model. I said I needed to think about, left (without them trying to pressure me into buying it then and there), and called back a few hours later and put a deposit down, drove off with my car a few days later. The second time I went was because my lease was over on the Si. They gave me another incredible lease deal on a 2013 Civic Hybrid, and even though I worked with a different salesman, he was also very helpful and did not pressure me into anything. All the staff I worked with were honest, courteous and trustworthy. On top of that, they gave me the best price the first time, unlike other dealers that seem to want to give you the worst price and keep trying until somebody gives in. Now, I decided to check out the motorcycle section. After being denied a test ride at Greater Boston Power Sports, I remembered Weymouth had a motorcycle division, so I drove down and they let me ride a cbr250r as I requested. The experience was a repeat of all previous visits. They gave me the best price possible, and put no pressure on me. I have not a single complaint to make about this dealer, and I cannot say that about any other dealer I've visited, and I have been to a lot as I like to shop around and make sure I get the best deal possible. That said, now I don't even bother shopping around, I already know Weymouth will give me the best deal and they will do it without putting any pressure on me or playing the numbers game.

Andrew, Chris Mu., Chris Me., Harvey, Cynthia

DanWulf
4/29/2014

"Easy, fair, fast and friendly"

Everyone we worked with was helpful to a fault. We have driven Hondas since 1992 and this was an incredibly simple purchase from the initial conversation straight through to driving off the lot in our new car. They made buying a car stress-free and hassle free. Thank you Weymouth Honda for excellent service.

Andrew Gordon, Dave and Sandra Minelli

Kishore.yeddala
10/25/2013

"I had wonderful experience. I just bought a new CR-V,..."

I had wonderful experience. I just bought a new CR-V, agreed on the price via e-mail . I have got very good price ,no other dealer matches the price. No games, very professional. I had worked with James Juliao. He is so honest and wonderful person. I would highly recommend this dealership.

James,Juliao

warwara
1/02/2013

"I would highly recommend this dealership. We just bought..."

I would highly recommend this dealership. We just bought a new CR-V, agreed on the price via e-mail and drove to MA to pick up the car. No one in CT would match their price. No preassure, no games, very professional. We worked with James Jamilio

WJDENNIS
11/21/2012

"Both of these gentlemen were a pleasure to work with..."

Both of these gentlemen were a pleasure to work with & very helpful in getting me into the car I wanted ......without any hassle or high pressure at all!

Galen Heinstrom & Bob Masland