Weymouth Honda

Honda Village

ATic22
11/05/2015

"Transparency and Fairness"

I had an excellent experience at this dealership. I told them what I was looking for and was given options that met my needs. I never felt pushed or overwhelmed nor did I ever feel, as a woman, that I was not being listened to. I was helped into the best car for me, not the best car for them. They explained leasing to me and never once did I feel like anything was hidden from me or kept from me. I was shown pricing options and they did the math in front of me. There was no "magic" done behind the scenes to fool me into thinking I was getting a better deal than I was. Sam was the most respectful and helpful salesman I have ever worked with. I can get very frustrated with pushy salesmen, and I did not feel that way with him. He is kind and friendly and makes you feel relaxed during what can be a stressful and nerve-wracking process.

Sam Hasan, Mike Martinez

JustMe4c
10/24/2015

"Don't think this dealership wants to stay in business-Part 2"

I posted awhile ago about an experience with Weymouth Honda. I had another one which was worst than the first and I'd like to share it. My search and due diligence continued for a new car, and I sent a request for information on a Honda Civic through an online site. I didn’t know until heard from Scottie Elliot, Jr. that it was at Weymouth Honda. I should have known better, but we talked on the phone and had what I felt was a decent conversation. With misgivings, I decided to give them another chance. I received this email from him after that: It was a true pleasure speaking with you on the phone today, Here is one of the Civic's we have available. I'd love to set up a time for you to stop in and test drive one of our Certified Honda's. Would you be available this Saturday? My Cell phone number 781-***-****. Thank you for considering Weymouth Honda for your car buying needs. Please find the information you requested on your new Honda Civic below. I'm happy to answer any questions that you have. When you come in, please ask for Scottie Elliott Jr and bring this printed email with you for confirmation of our special internet pricing. I went in last Saturday and test drove a certified used Honda Civic, which I really liked. I also test drove a 2012 to make a comparision. I told Scottie I was just looking, but would jump on the right deal if I found it. After test driving the car, he tried to get me to buy and sign for it right then and there. He was pretty pushy. I get that’s to be expected from a car salesperson; that’s what they do, and I told him I was interested but just wanted to step away to be sure. I also wanted to review the numbers to be sure I could do it. Now, it’s important to note that Scottie Elliot exchanged several texts with me the evening before (Friday) in regards to my scheduled visit for the next day, so you know he’s got no problem with texting. After visiting the dealership, we shook hands and left it that I’d get in touch as soon as I knew what I wanted to do. I texted him within 3 hours saying I was interested, that there was a lot out there but I was interested so please get back in touch so we could talk. Here it is a week later and I never heard from him. Oh, I did get 5 or 6 generic emails that clearly everyone gets, but Scottie never got back in touch after my text and I was ready to buy. I did ask for copy of the offer he made when I was at the dealership, and he wouldn’t let me. I get that, even though I told him I just wanted to review the numbers. He said he’d send it to me in an email. Odd why not just give it to then, but I thought ok. So….this week I wrote an email to both Scottie Elliot, Jr. and the manager Mike: I never received the information/details on the offer made to me yesterday from you as you promised, nor did you respond to the text I sent yesterday afternoon at any time. That really surprises me, especially as you had no problem with texting me Friday night in your effort to get me to visit the dealership yesterday. Very dissapointing, particularly as I shared with you the unfortunate experience I had earlier at Weymouth Honda, and my reluctance to pursue a vehicle there. You apologized, I believe, and asked for the chance to earn my business, and this is how Weymouth Honda handles a potential customer that was looking to give the dealership another chance? I have attached an earlier email for everyone’s reference to this note, which by the way is one of Five of the same that I received this morning. Scottie’s email doesn’t work so it came back. I then sent it to the general sales email, the customer care email, the manager Mike’s email….along wiith a gmail account Mike had written to me from. In this email, I told them about the problem with Scottie’s email. You would think I would hear back from someone, right? I sent that email on Sunday, and as of this time I never heard back from anyone though I continue to get the generic emails from the dealership. I should have known better than to give this place a second chance, and especially after reading all these reviews. As a footnote, when I didn’t hear back from Scottie Elliot, Jr or his manager, I went to another Honda dealership and bought the exact same car with less mileage and received a better deal. I cannot emphasize enough to not waste your time at this place. There is not one good or positive thing about it.

Scottie Elliot, Jr. , Mike-Dealership manager

justme4c
10/15/2015

"I don't think this dealership wants to stay in business"

I decide to visit this dealership after seeing several cars on their site that I was interested in. It's in the same town as where I live so what could be more perfect, right? Not this place, that's for sure. Granted I didn't make an appointment, but despite standing by one car in particular that I was interested in, and despite 3 sales people who stood around as if they were visiting instead of working, no one offered any help. When I went inside to get the manager's business card, neither one of the secretaries asked what was wrong or offered any assistance. I wrote an email to the manager, and he responded in a decent manner so I thought maybe down the road I'd try again. This other try has been over the past two days. No response from anyone. Oh, last week I did get a response saying one car I asked about was gone, and to let them know if there was any other cars I wanted to know about. So...I did....thats what I havent gotten a response to....and this car that is supposed to have been sold over 2 weeks ago is still on thier site. I wish this place would go out of business so they could get someone decent in there.

John, Mike and "Customer Care"....(Customer care?? They don't know what it means)

tfd123
7/08/2015

"Third time not a charm"

Very disappointed in my experience here. My family has leased two cars from this dealership, and each time it was an easy, relaxed and transparent transaction. When the lease on our current Accord was up, we returned to Weymouth, only to find that the salesman we had dealt with for years, Bob Thorne, is out on extended leave. We dealt with another Bob (do not know his last name) and the difference was startling. New Bob was rushed, a poor listener, and generally just reeked of the typical car salesman BS. I won't get into details, but what should have been an easy transaction was anything but. We walked out and got what we were looking for from Kelly Honda. Perhaps our experience was an anomaly, but I can't recommend this dealership any longer.

Bob

leealice48
6/26/2015

"Went Beyond Normal Duty"

Purchased a used CRV from them, and after the 30 day warranty expired, the CRV started experiencing Air Conditioning issues. After googling, found out that AC issues are common with the CRV, and can run you upwards of $3,000. My heart sank when I found out the extended warranty of 8 years/100,000 miles on the AC clutch compressor/coils had just expired, and so I was prepping myself for the worst after reading horror stories from other Honda CRV owners and their experiences at their dealerships. Weymouth fixed the issue and absorbed most of the cost out of "good will" though my car was a few months past the warranty. It was a humbling experience to know that you can trust a car dealership once in a while :)

Can't remember!

kwikster
1/24/2015

"service quality"

Fast and friendly they take the time to ensure that the problem is fixed. I had an unusual problem and the went the extra mile to figure it out

Jeff & harvey

John
12/30/2014

"Be Aware of their Service Department"

Recently brought car in for a recall service, when I picked up the vehicle they recommended fixes that wasn't valid and power windows weren't working. The manager was no where to be found and they held my car hostage!!

Tom

Leanne356
11/28/2014

"Great people and great prices"

I cannot say enough about this dealership.The whole experience was pleasant and professional. I will never go to a large dealership again. There was no haggling or stress. Everything was transparent, no games, no nonsense. I will most likely do business with them for a long time to come.

Andrew, James, Monica

jsalvucci24
8/04/2014

"Weymouth Honda - Professional and Trustworthy"

Weymouth Honda is by far the best dealership I have ever worked with. A family run business which possesses honesty, integrity and ideal customer service - a rare (almost extinct) way of doing business these days. I highly recommend buying/leasing a car from Weymouth Honda.

Peter Johnston and Sandra Minelli

mike02467
5/23/2014

"Best experience you can possibly have with a car dealership."

I've leased 2 cars from Weymouth Honda. and purchased a motorcycle from their powersports division. The first time I went, I saw some incredible lease specials that seemed too good to be true. I went in, test drove the Civic, and a CR-Z, and then joked with the salesman that I wish that I could afford the Si model. He offered to let me test drive it even if I couldn't afford it. So I went out and basically fell in love with the car. I came back in and he said let me give you the numbers on this car. He came back and I was given an incredible deal, something that seemed impossible, but there were no strings attached and everything about the pricing was explained in full detail to me. It was barely any more than the LX model. I said I needed to think about, left (without them trying to pressure me into buying it then and there), and called back a few hours later and put a deposit down, drove off with my car a few days later. The second time I went was because my lease was over on the Si. They gave me another incredible lease deal on a 2013 Civic Hybrid, and even though I worked with a different salesman, he was also very helpful and did not pressure me into anything. All the staff I worked with were honest, courteous and trustworthy. On top of that, they gave me the best price the first time, unlike other dealers that seem to want to give you the worst price and keep trying until somebody gives in. Now, I decided to check out the motorcycle section. After being denied a test ride at Greater Boston Power Sports, I remembered Weymouth had a motorcycle division, so I drove down and they let me ride a cbr250r as I requested. The experience was a repeat of all previous visits. They gave me the best price possible, and put no pressure on me. I have not a single complaint to make about this dealer, and I cannot say that about any other dealer I've visited, and I have been to a lot as I like to shop around and make sure I get the best deal possible. That said, now I don't even bother shopping around, I already know Weymouth will give me the best deal and they will do it without putting any pressure on me or playing the numbers game.

Andrew, Chris Mu., Chris Me., Harvey, Cynthia