Weymouth Honda

211 Main St., Weymouth, Massachusetts 02188

Makes: Honda|Service Center

Weymouth Honda
Weymouth Honda Info

"I found myself unexpectedly needing a new car. I was..."

I found myself unexpectedly needing a new car. I was referred to Weymouth Honda by some of my colleagues who had purchased and leased cards from this location. As a young woman who is not in the same state has my father (who negotiated the purchase of my last car) I was nervous to do this alone. However, my experience was extremely easy. I spent some time emailing with Andrew who encouraged me to go out and test drive cars to see what I liked and what I didn't like. I was going from an SUV to a car and he said it was most important to find a car I liked and was comfortable in, even if it wasn't a Honda. He was extremely patient with my many questions and thoughts. I'm not good at making decisions so there was a lot of back and forth, he never made me feel dumb for my questions. The day that I went to purchase the car (I ended up deciding on a 2012 Civic the dash display is GREAT!), while it was a long process in the dealership, it was enjoyable (who knew!). Everyone in the place was extremely friendly (they even bake cookies there!). I was kept informed about what was happening and where we were in the process. I wasn't pressured to buy any crazy extras and when I said no to things, no one applied any pressure. The woman I worked with to finalize payments (Sandra, I think her name was) was extremely nice and again explained my options but didn't make me feel bad for saying no. I got a GREAT deal on a car that I love, and the day in the dealership was FUN. I didn't expect to go home with a car that day, but I did. Andrew was great at showing me all of the ins and outs of the car and how everything works. They synced my blue tooth so that was functional and I didn't have to try and figure it out myself. They even programmed my radio with new stations! I had to go back two days later (by choice) to finalize the registration and insurance (they offered to mail it all to me, but I figured it was easier to just go back and have them finish everything) and again it was easy and painless. I will take my car back there to be serviced and I will recommend others to go there as well.

Andrew, Sandra

"My husband and I recently decided to lease a car (after..."

My husband and I recently decided to lease a car (after many years of buying). We sent several inquiries out and decided to lease from Weymouth Honda. Bob Masland was the internet sales person we dealt with. He was terrific to work with, and in less than an hour we were finished and we picked up our car the same day. The transaction was quick, easy, and completely stress free (We actually boutht a new jeep cherokee last month and it really was not a fun experience). I would absolutely recommend Bob and Weymouth Honda.

Bob Masland

"I have been a service customer of Weymouth for many..."

I have been a service customer of Weymouth for many years. They are friendly, fast and honest and they never do unnecessary repairs. We recently bought our new Honda at Weymouth and the price was lower than other dealerships and the service was fantastic as always. I would never take my car anywhere else. I recommend Weymouth Honda without reservation.

Harvey, Greg, Becky

"I was searching online to lease a 2012 Honda Civic Si and..."

I was searching online to lease a 2012 Honda Civic Si and Weymouth Honda had a good deal available and the exact car I was looking for. I emailed the Internet Sales department about 8am on a Monday and Bob Masland wrote back to me within 20 minutes and told me they had a black Si available. Within an hour the car was on hold for me and financing info exchanged and the process started. I never left my seat at work. Before this I had visited 3 other dealers (2 used and 1 Honda dealer in Reading, MA) trying to get a decent term on a Civic Si or used Acrua TSX. My credit report has a 6 year gap of no activity in it, due to me not having a car loan for so long (I lived in the city and commuted via the T every day and every where) and no open lines of credit for those 6 years. The 3 other dealers could not get me in a lease or used car without a co-signer, which I did not want to do. Weymouth Honda and their wonderful sales and finance department got me financed with ease through Honda Credit, when 3 other dealers could not. By 4pm that same day the financing was pre-approved, the insurance and registration process was started, and I still had not move from my computer at work. Both Weymouth Honda and Honda Credit came through for me when no one else would. The next morning, a Tuesday, I drove down to Weymouth Honda to sign the lease agreement, which was quick and easy. Bob showed me the car, and then off I went to work for the day while Bob and the dealership staff took care of washing the car, finalizing my registration, insurance, and even filled the gas tank and got an inspection sticker on the car. I went back to the dealer at 6:30pm on Tuesday with my girlfriend to pickup the car, Bob walked me through a few things about the new Civic Si and it's computer systems, and then off I went. It was by far the easiest car buying experience I've ever had. I knew what I was looking for and Weymouth Honda absolutely delivered. It was amazing. 90% of this car buying process was done from my computer at work. Now I'm driving a brand new Civic Si, fully registered, inspected, and insured, and on lease for the next 3 years at a good price for my credit rating and history. I couldn't be happier or more pleased with this process. If you are looking for a car in Massachusetts email Bob at Weymouth Honda. I'll be going back for another one in 3 years, for sure.

Bob Masland

"This was the best experience I have ever had getting a..."

This was the best experience I have ever had getting a new car. It is the first time i went in and paid the price that was advertised. No fine print? No kidding. I am recommending this dealer and my salesperson to everyone i know even though they are about an hour further than our closest honda dealer. We went to the biggest honda dealer on the planet. While I like the salesman at Ernie's he couldnt come close to the deal we got. i showed them the ad from Weymouth and they said they just couldnt do it. Creating a customer for LIFE- i went to six car dealers looking at several differnt types of cars. Most wasted my time- I was even told by one saleman at CLAY " I cant ask my manager what the best we can do is becuase he knows you arent ready to buy today" silly me i was honest and explained that I was doing the preliminary work for when my daughter came home a week later. Then went to another Clay dealer, again told the truth. This time i just walked out telling them they were wasting my time. WEYMOUTH HONDA - best expereince and teatment in years. Alex took a lot of extra time going over the car making sure my daughter fully undersood all the deatils. Thanks

alex

"This dealership is one of the best that I have ever dealt..."

This dealership is one of the best that I have ever dealt with. They truly use the "no pressure" type sales. I emailed once and asked for full details on a advertised deal. On the first response, I had almost every piece of information that I needed for a purchase. I went in that day, having all details in hand and everything was exactly as described to me. No issues with the rest of the process and we signed papers within 2 hours of the test drive. I cannot explain just how incredibly easy and open they were. I would recommend them to anyone who hopes for a simple, honest purchase.

Bob Masland

"I live in new york and end up leasing 2012 Honda Accord..."

I live in new york and end up leasing 2012 Honda Accord from weymouth honda. I started shopping around in NY and all the dealers would talk about monthly payments game, padding the payments. and wont talk about money factor or residual percentage. while searching online i came across weymouth honda's lease calculator and i was amazed. I called in to make sure that what i see is what i will get. I drove all the way to MA from NY and i am soooo glad i did. Their pricing and all the figures are transparent.I will always lease/buy from them. this makes me honda buyer for life.My brother is leasing 2012 honda pilot from them next week. Thank you Bob Masland / Fred and weymouth honda for such a great leasing experience.

Bob Masland / Fred.

"As a prepared shopper with a very specific vehicle in..."

As a prepared shopper with a very specific vehicle in mind, Weymouth Honda can't be beat! When it was time to trade in my existing 2008 Odyssey for a new one (2012 Odyssey EX-L RES), I had previously visited a different Honda dealership where I had acquired my old vehicle. I wasn't satisfied with either the new vehicle price or the trade-in estimate. So I emailed Weymouth Honda. Justin replied within a half hour, and after exchanging a few specifics I had a quote in hand that ended up being the final purchase price. No negotiation was necessary as I already was given a price better than what I had hoped to get to as a fair value. They didn't have the color I wanted in stock, but found one during our first phone call that was to be delivered a week later. I made one visit to have my trade-in evaluated (although they were even willing to do this with photographs) and I got the price I was hoping for. Put down the deposit and we were done. I realize I'm not a typical "shopper" but it literally couldn't have gone any better. Kudos to Justin and Weymouth Honda for making the purchase process so simple and transparent... P.S. I bypassed at least 10 other dealerships that were closer to me because of the value Weymouth provided.

Justin Arvedon, Sandra

"Wonderful experience, no hassle, and bottom line..."

Wonderful experience, no hassle, and bottom line pricing.I traveled 60 miles to get the right car for me and the price was great!!! Service was more than 5 stars. Exceptional!!! If your looking for a Honda or a great used car-- make the drive to Weymouth Honda!

Justin, andrew, monica

"I just picked up my 2012 Honda Civic from Weymouth..."

I just picked up my 2012 Honda Civic from Weymouth yesterday and couldn't be happier! I was VERY impressed by everyone I worked with (Andrew, Alex and Sandra) at the dealership. I felt well informed throughout the entire process and appreciated the time each person took to answer my many questions along the way. I never felt pressured to make a quick decision and am thankful that this car buying experience was hassle free! I would highly recommend Weymouth Honda to anyone looking to purchase a car without having to jump through hoops to get it!

Andrew, Alex and Sandra