White Plains Honda

344 Central Ave, White Plains, New York 10606

Gustavo Rengifo, Finance Manager, White Plains Honda

Gustavo Rengifo

Sandy Mendoza V, New Car & Used Sales Consultant, VEP Specialist, White Plains Honda

Sandy Mendoza V

KATHERINE LAJUD

September 18, 2017

"Great Experience!"

- Nipper

Everything was perfect with my new purchase! Donna was very helpful, and expedited the whole experience. Staff was very knowledgable, and I highly recommend White Plains Honda!

Donna Ann Lozinsky

September 17, 2017

"VERY HAPPY!"

- amanda145

My experience at White Plains Honda was GREAT! Im very happy with my lease and all thanks to Jordan best sales person, he made me feel comfortable and happy. All the team are so nice people. The manager, Mohamed and Raquel who showed me how to use all the new technology in my new baby.

jordan, raquel

September 14, 2017

"Excellent Test Drive Experience"

- Heff1122

Looking to lease a new Honda and went for a test drive with Ezequiel Caraballo. He took his time showing me all aspects of the car he thought I would find interesting. He explained all of the new features that I was not aware of. I know its a sales pitch but he really did an excellent job of informing me on a high level. I would recommend asking for Ezequiel if you're looking for a new Honda and want to get a polite young gentleman who reads his clients well to suit your needs. Thanks very much!

Ezequiel Caraballo

Used 2015 Honda Odyssey, $24571

2015 Honda Odyssey

Used 2014 Honda Accord, $18006

2014 Honda Accord

• Work areas offering WIFI and telephones.
  • Cafe with complimentary beverages
  • Childrens play area with toys and games
  • Shuttles to your near-by home, office or mall. We'll even pick you up.
  • Selection of newspapers and magazines
White Plains Honda, White Plains, NY, 10606