Wigder Chevrolet

Global Auto Mall

Paramus Chevrolet

hmalina1
5/09/2016

"You did a GREAT job servicing my Saturn for the last 7 years"

Did a GREAT job servicing my Saturn. Your service was professional and very informative when maintenance found other issues to address which was important to my safety. Thank you very much for all your help during the 7 years I've been bringing my car to you!

Was not Inforned of the persons name. But did a great job!

MalibuLease
4/12/2016

"Malibu Leasing"

Working with Ralph and Giancarlo to start and finalize the deal went real well and am very pleased with the whole experience. Ralph was great starting the process off, including the test drive and all the details of the package, and Giancarlo made the closing a very easy process. Jobs well done!

Ralph Torres and Giancarlo Morelli

Maryland Truck Buyer
2/25/2016

"Better confirm a telephone quote."

Requested an online quote. Aracelys emails back telling me to call Andy. Andy quotes a price over the phone. Also tells me that since I'm out of state, I have to register the vehicle myself--ok fine. I request a written confirmation of the price. Cory emails back that they made a mistake about eligible rebates so the price is higher and that they have to register the vehicle, of course for a higher fee than it would cost me to do it--BUT they will refund any of the fees I paid them in excess of their cost. Oh sure, I supposed to believe that, when it appears they can't correctly figure the cost of the vehicle sitting in their lot. My suggestion: If you're contemplating doing business with these guys, probably should talk to them face to face. May not hurt to take your calculator with you, too.

Aracelys Garay, Andy White, Cory Calabrese

Suburban
12/21/2015

"Purchase experience"

Cory and Jackie were very professional and made sure we were very satisfied with our experience and purchase. Highly Recommend! This group gets it right!

Jackie Hernandez, Cory Calabrese, Johnny Roman, Bernard Yap

tminier
12/07/2015

"Great Service Dept - Highly Recommend"

Brought my 2004 Corvette in for service, which was handled by Thurmon. He was excellent to deal with, was very pleasant, professional and thorough. I will definitely return and recommend.

Thurmon

D Ross
11/19/2015

"Highly Recommend"

Sales Representative and Manager made smooth transaction even smoother. Fair price on Trade of another Auto Maker. Hard top picked up from my home, free of charge.

Jackie Hernandez

MaryDavitt
10/31/2015

"David J. Baranuskas"

Best car salesman I've ever dealt with, David J. Baranauskas. I said to my husband second time I got a great salesman there, he said that's because he was the same one we dealt with when we got mom's car. My husband has a chevy truck, we got mom's car there and today we got another car, an Explorer, love it. I could go on and on about David, but go in for yourself and see what a pleasure it can be in getting a vehicle instead of a hassle. Ask for David and I assure you, you will be 100% satisfied,

David J. Baranauskas

MaryDavitt responded to this review

October 31, 2015

I meant to say Chevy Equinox not Explorer, hard to write review while watching the Met's sorry.

Sharon Zee 53
9/24/2015

"Excellent Service Department"

I had to have several recall items repaired on my Chevy Cobalt and contacted Wigder because it is close to where I work. When I called the person who answered was so kind and helpful. They ordered the part and were ready to do the repairs on the day they told me they would be ready. They took my car in at 7:30 A.M. and the car was fixed by 9:30 A.M. Two hours only for three recall repairs. The waiting room had coffee, snacks and TV. I was really totally happy with the whole experience including the fact that GM has stepped up and taken care of the people that buy their cars. When it is time to get a new car, I'm going over to Wigder because I know that they will treat me fairly and not just try to make a sale. Thank you so much Service Department. My car works great!

Sorry, unknown.

klepetz94
8/07/2015

"New car purchase 2015 Equinox LTZ"

From start to finish Ralph Torres, salesman, treated me outstanding...made sure I was happy with everything.. SEE Ralph, first..... .I have used the service department for over 15 years, now and always honest and all go out of their way to please. Wigder is the only Dealership I would deal with.....

Larry Friedman, Ralph Torres, Johnny Roman, Bernard Yap, Frank Zisa

luvobx18
7/27/2015

"Not a moment of wasted time!"

Jon Wolfe was great to work with. Friendly, professional, caring, and honest. Our whole car buying experience was painless, and quick! There was no sitting around waiting for hours! Thank you Jon and Wigder!

Jon Wolfe, Ray Mosquera