Wilde Lexus of Sarasota

Wilde Lexus of Sarasota

Call
Wilde Lexus of Sarasota Info
About Wilde Lexus of Sarasota

Welcome to Wilde Lexus of Sarasota, the greater Tampa Bay area's full-service, family-owned Lexus dealer offering new Lexus, certified preowned Lexus, luxury used car sales, Lexus parts and accessories, financing, auto repair, collision center and auto detailing. We are an "Elite of Lexus" dealer -- Lexus' highest honor -- for excellence in sales, service and overall owner support. Our passion is providing you with a world-class ownership experience.

About Wilde Lexus of Sarasota Learn More

• Courtesy Car Wash (Check w/service mgr for times)
  • Loaner Cars Available upon request

"Just terrific, friendly service & follow up!"

Service always exceptional. Jason Peters just a real understanding and helpful person. In leasing our new RX 350 the Team (Bill Kirk, Dean Brown & Bill Longo) did a super job from start to finish. Very impressed with attention to our requirements and accommodation of our needs. Thanks guys you did a terrific job!!! Best... David & Nina (Howard)

Jason Peters

"I love Wilde Lexus!"

Each time I visit Wilde Lexus of Sarasota, I experience the same friendly, professional, knowledgeable service. I have my RX350 serviced at this dealership, rather than at "home" in Ontario. Recently, I was looking for a "Florida" car to leave in Sarasota while we are North. Driving back and forth is getting to us. Jason Peters referred us to Noah Hochberg, who spent much time with us and was not satisfied until he had found what made us happy. Exceptional! Each time I receive a "report" card from Wilde, my recommendation is the same: "Please go to Ontario and teach the associates what service and satisfaction mean". ;Having returned to our community in Sarasota, residents are astounded at the fabulous, low mileage, pristine condition, 2000 Lexus we have from Wilde Lexus. Many thanks to all involved!

Jason Peters

""First Lexus""

This was our first experience purchasing a certified, pre-owned Lexus from Greg Dowdy at Wilde Lexus in Sarasota. Greg spent valuable time showing us several used RX350 vehicles, and explained all the outstanding features. He was professional, pleasant, knowledgeable, and never pressured us for the sale. We found the perfect Lexus..."Kudos" to Wilde Lexus dealership for having a first class operation. Thanks for the awesome experience!!! John J. Romeo and Pamela O'Brien

"Adrian was great!!"

I had a great experience! Adrian was was very knowledgeable and professional. I would recommend Adrian to all my friends.I feel Lexus is one of the best cars on the road!!

Adrian Cristea

"Great service... Nice guy"

I and a few friends have bought several cars from Grant! He has always been professional,well mannered,friendly and knowledgeable... I would recommend Grant to anyone... Thank You.... keep up the good work....

Grant Gaugler

"Very Happy "

Greg Dowdy was an excellent salesperson. Not only did he listen, find the perfect car to meet my needs but worked hard to make it happen. I will definitely recommend Greg. Thank you Wilde Lexus for having such an agreeable and honest person working for you. Valerie Kirshy

"Very happy Lexus 0wner"

Tom McComber was an excellent salesman and worked very hard to help us buy or RX 350. I would highly recommend Tom and Wilde Lexus of Sarasota.

Tom McComber

"Exellent Service"

This is the second car we bought from Alex, very good communication, we scheduled a week in advance we were a bit late but Alex waited till we came in. We test drove several cars until we picked our second Lexus. He explained the advantages of the particular model and we were completely sold.

Alex Levando

"enjoyed the experience"

I had an excellent experience working with Alex Levando. Thank you for your help. I would always recommend you to my friends and family. Thanks again.

Alex Levando

"Certified pre-owned review"

Just bought my 3rd certified preowned RX350 from Noah Hochberg of Wilde Lexus here in Sarasota. Noah put me in exactly the car I wanted at the right price and trade-in for my previous 350. Noah is always low key and a pleasure to deal with. Noah and Wilde Lexus take the pain and dread out of buying a car; I highly recommend this dealership. John O'Leary Sarasota FL.

noah hochberg