Wilde Lexus of Sarasota

Overall Rating 5

Wilde Lexus of Sarasota
Wilde Lexus of Sarasota Info
About Wilde Lexus of Sarasota

Welcome to Wilde Lexus of Sarasota, the greater Tampa Bay area's full-service, family-owned Lexus dealer offering new Lexus, certified preowned Lexus, luxury used car sales, Lexus parts and accessories, financing, auto repair, collision center and auto detailing. We are an "Elite of Lexus" dealer for the 16th year in a row-- Lexus' highest honor -- for excellence in sales, service and overall owner support. Our passion is providing you with a world-class ownership experience.

About Wilde Lexus of Sarasota Learn More

• Courtesy Car Wash (Check w/service mgr for times)
  • Loaner Cars Available upon request

""Our first SUV was the Lexus RX350""

Bill Kirk met us at the door with a firm handshake and and a smile. He was knowledgeable, friendly, and retained his professionalism from the beginning of our encounter to the actual sale transaction. Characteristics of a great salesman; they tell you the facts about the product and allow you to make up your own mind. The price of the car was above our original budget, but we feel the return will be significantly higher than other models of SUVs. Walking into Wilde Lexus of Sarasota is a class act. Thank you, Bill Kirk, for your kindness and attention. Thanks to Bill Longo and Frank Justice for your time and expertise. It was a pleasure doing business at Lexus!

Bill Kirk, Bill Longo, Frank Justice

"Back Home!!"

We were contacted by Wilde regarding an opportunity for us to "turn in" our 2013 RX-350 for a new 2015 RX-350. We decided to follow through with the request and we contacted our salesman from our previous purchase, Adrian Cristera. He invited us to "come on up"; we walked in, and 1 1/2 hours drove out with a 2015 RX-350 for a "few" dollars out of pocket. All of the participants - Adrian, service, finance - were top-notch and our paper work was completed before we left the dealership. We'll be back!!

Adrian Cristea

"Veshancey"

We bought a used car at wilde lexus on August 27 and were quite satisfied with the service and attention we received. The salesman was great. He stayed with us and made sure he showed us everything he had in stock. We would deal with him anytime.

Greg Dowdy

"Great service!"

My experience at Wilde Lexus was one to remember. I found a beautiful Mercedes at the right price and my sales person, Tom McOmber did an outstanding job. It was a very professional atmosphere to purchase my car. Thanks again to Tom and Wilde Lexus!

Tom McOmber

"Could not have been easier"

Robert Miller and Greg Dowdy were as helpful as they could have been. I have had a more difficult time trying to order a pizza than I did in purchasing this car. Everything about my experience was effortless. From the informative website, to Roberts fast execution of the paperwork and Gregs delivery of a super clean vehicle. I would recommend this to any of my friends who are looking to buy a new or preowned car.

Robert Miller and Greg Dowdy

"Wilde Lexus put enjoyment back into buying a new car"

Grant Gaugler's easy-to-deal-with manner, coupled with his professional, knowledgeable and respectful consideration made it comfortable for me to say "yes" to the attractive transaction he presented. Peter Namerow, the mature whizz kid of all things tech, was patient and spoke in non-tech language, all the while explaining some of the nav's systems miracles that have eluded me in the past. I couldn't submit a comprehensive review of Wilde Lexus's attributes without praising Debbie Millis, my service consultant, for her competent care and always friendly manner, no matter how busy she is. Kudos to Wilde Lexus for their superior staff.

Grant Gaugler, Peter Namerow, Debbie Millis, Dean Brown

"Thank you, Thank you Wilde on Clark"

The highest praise to my salesperson Adrian Cristea, my service manager Jason Peters, and to everyone else on the Wilde team on Clark. Thank you, One very happy satisfied customer. Ken Walken ( Four times new Lexus buyer ) Thank you Lexus, your cars are Great!

Adrian Cristea (sales) Jason Peters ( service ) Greg ( Body shop )

"Professional, customer oriented service"

Yesterday we leased our third Lexus from the Wilde dealership and again were pleased with the extraordinary, personal service from the sales department at Wilde Lexus. Grant, who has been our "go to" salesperson, made us aware of an opportunity to upgrade our present lease early with which we were delighted, He is professional, personal and generous with his time and followed the process throughout seeing that the lease was expeditiously processed and we were educated to all the new bells and whistles. Frank, the finance manager, took us through leasing process and service plan. He is efficient, knowledgeable and also a pleasure to work with. Peter, the personable and savy, tech person, patiently led us through the changes in the new Lexus sedan and introduced us to the GPS system. This dealership is truly customer oriented.

Grant Gaugler, Frank Justin, Peter Namerow

"Found a great car for my needs"

I was looking for a German made family car and found a really nice Volkswagen Passat wagon at a fair price. It was super clean and in great condition especially for the price. Greg Dowdy treated us like VIPs and got us in and out pretty quickly- time is precious to us as we have a new baby at home. I am excited about my new car and can't wait to take some family trips in it!

Greg Dowdy

"Les Colburn "

Had an excellent experience. Jim listened to my needs and met my expectations. Have purchased 8 cars from Wilde and will continue in the future

Jim Lally