Wilde Lexus of Sarasota

Sales and Leasing Consultant

April 24, 2017

"Good Experience!"

- Heckart13

We purchased a new 2017 Lexus nx200t. Our salesman was Kyle Hadala. He was pleasant, polite and very knowledgeable about his product. Good experience - would recommend!

April 21, 2017

"2nd purchase "

- 2ndcarguy

I leased my 1st car 7 months ago and was extremely happy from start to finish. Unfortunately that car was totaled in accident. Jeff and the team got me into a new car fast as possible and took all the stress away from me. My past experiences with other dealerships do not come close to the care, support and prices that I received from Wilde Lexus I also like the free car washes they provide.

April 19, 2017

"A pleasureable car buying experience."

- Richardsfamily

On april 8 2017 my brother and I visited Wilde Lexus of Sarasota to sii if I could find a nice used Lexus to fit my budget. Surpriseling, the entire visit was great from start to finish. Thanks to a nice salesman named Greg Dowdy. Although he knew I had limited funds to spend, he made me feel as important as any buyer in the building. He explained the new achievements of the Lexus brand at the time they issued the E S 330 model. At the same time he was careful to point out any the car's minor flaws. He reviewed the car fax history with me as he explained the the dealers complete inspection of its used vehicles. It was obvious that he had a lot of knowledge of the Lexus brand, letting the car sell itself with no pressure of any sort. He spent a generous amount of time with me, helping me get a fair deal and making sure there were no un-answered questions. He waited with me as the car was preped, and the temporary registration and tag work was finished. After all that, he was kind enough to stand with me and my brother for a picture of the three of us next to the car. As I drove off in the car, he smiled and waved good bye to me. All in all I felt like a VIP that day! Thank You for that experience on behalf of myself and my brothers Jim and Andy. Katherine (KC) Richards, proud owner of my 2005 Lexus ES 330.

• Courtesy Car Wash (Check w/service mgr for times)
  • Loaner Cars Available upon request