Wilde Lexus of Sarasota

Bill Longo, Master Delivery Specialist, Wilde Lexus of Sarasota

Bill Longo

Master Delivery Specialist

February 28, 2017

"The easiest experience I have ever had purchasing a vehicle!"

- K B

My husband and I had done extensive research on many SUV vehicles. We never expected to end up with our Lexus. Kyle Hadala was extremely patient, helpful and very professional to work with. I probably asked so many questions because finding the right vehicle is a very hard decision to make. One of the things we appreciate the most is allowing us to test drive vehicles by ourselves so we can discuss in private what we like and we do not feel pressured by the salesmen. We ended up doing two test drives and Kyle every time had the car ready for us and said take as long as you need. Everyone in the dealership was very pleasant and greeted us. They have a wonderful relaxing atmosphere. I have purchased vehicles in the past and not once did it feel like it was the longest day ever at Wilde Lexus. We did not have to wait very long to sit down with Frank Justin in finance. He was very kind and helpful. My husband and I felt that neither Kyle or Frank hounded or pressured us into adding any packages at all. Frank explained very well certain benefits of extras and we really appreciated that. The day we purchased our vehicle they were very busy but we still did not feel as though we had to wait a long time. We ended up coming back a week later to have David the pre-delivery gentlemen go over the vehicle. He did a great job as well as and he even got us a 3 month free subscription to Serius XM! Over all we are very happy with every one who helped us in purchasing our new Lexus! We love it!! Thank you again Kyle Hadala, Frank Justin and David Brawner!

February 28, 2017

"Purchase of my NX"

- wslaz1

Matt was great to work with. Total pro. I drove from Boynton Beach to Sarasota as Matt sold my daughter a car and was so impressed I came to Sarasota .

February 27, 2017

"Top customer support and positive negotiating experience"

- PaulMSRQ

The sales person I initially asked for, Alex Levando, was busy with another customer, but instead of having me wait he introduced me to his associate, David Simmons, who did a find job arranging a test drive and negotiating an acceptable deal. Signing the finance paperwork went more quickly than I expected. I am looking forward to my orientation to all the features on the automobile. The session was scheduled for a later date at my request. This is a top notch Lexus dealership and deserves your consideration.

• Courtesy Car Wash (Check w/service mgr for times)
  • Loaner Cars Available upon request