Wilde Lexus of Sarasota

Overall Rating 5

Wilde Lexus of Sarasota

Wilde Lexus of Sarasota Info
About Wilde Lexus of Sarasota

Welcome to Wilde Lexus of Sarasota, the greater Tampa Bay area's full-service, family-owned Lexus dealer offering new Lexus, certified preowned Lexus, luxury used car sales, Lexus parts and accessories, financing, auto repair, collision center and auto detailing. We are an "Elite of Lexus" dealer for the 16th year in a row-- Lexus' highest honor -- for excellence in sales, service and overall owner support. Our passion is providing you with a world-class ownership experience.

About Wilde Lexus of Sarasota Learn More

• Courtesy Car Wash (Check w/service mgr for times)
  • Loaner Cars Available upon request

"Great Experience As Always"

This is the third Lexus we have from Wilde Lexus. We live in Indiana and travel the miles for the ease of purchasing a vehicle from Wilde. They already have all the paperwork ready for us when we arrive and we are in and out within an hour. When we purchased the first vehicle they even came and got us from the airport! Patrick Chartrand is who we have dealt with each time and is so friendly and helpful and we know that each time he is going to put together a good deal for us. I would definitely recommend purchasing a vehicle from Wilde Lexus.

Patrick Chartrand

"GRANT GAUGLER STELLA SALESMAN!!!!!!"

I just purchased my third Lexus with the help of my favorite salesman GRANT GAUGLER.. Very knowledgable and a try pleasure to work with. I keep coming back to Lexus because of the best customer service ever!!! Grant always makes it easy, I tell him what I want, and he makes it happen!!! Thank Grant.....love my new car!!! If your looking for a car I highly recommend Wilde Lexus!! And look up Grant, I can promise you will be glad you did!!!!!

Grant Gaugler

"Excellent Experience"

Second Lexis I have purchased from Wilde and will be back for a third. I was especially happy with the service I received from Grant Geiger, he is a top notch professional and he would be the main reason I will be back for my next Lexus.

Grant Geiger

"Jim made it easy"

This has been the third car we have bought from Wilde Lexus and each time it gets better. I would definitely recommend this dealership for your next purchase. I would also recommend Mr Lally as your representative. He truly is going to work for you in putting the best deal available together for the buyer. Jim Lally is knowledgeable and professional.

Jim lally

"Buying Experience"

Good experience buying this car. Everyone was friendly and helpfull. Dealership very clean and pleasent. Greg Dowdy, our salesman was very knowledgeable and informative and answered all our questions.

Greg Dowdy

"1,000 Platinum Stars to Derek (Ohio) Stonebraker!!!!!"

I am thankful that my salesperson was Derek! I DREAD dealing with car dealerships, but I was surprised at his calm, no pressure and patient manner. He seemed to actually have concern that I found the vehicle that was right for me and had extremely knowledgeable feedback.

Derek Stonebraker

"A GOOD EXPERIENCE BUYING A CAR!!"

We were VERY PLEASED with the PROFESSIONAL JOB Greg Dowdy did in selling us our car Wed Oct 22, 2014. He was very knowledgeable, informative and very customer oriented. He answered our questions, informed us of all the features, and showed us the inventory available in our search perimeters we gave to him. He toured us through all of Wilde's very impressive, and well organized, facility! He introduced us to Bill Longo in technical support, who went over the technical systems with us, including programming our cell phone book. He introduced us to the service department, who promptly addressed an issue that arose before we left with the car. The closing manager stayed over an hour past closing to get all our documents professionally signed. We are very impressed with the great emphasis Wilde, and its representatives, pay to professional, knowledgeable, customer service, appreciating the reputation this builds for this dealership. We can see why Wilde is ranked the number one Lexus dealership! Carole and Lee Gill

Greg Dowdy

"no pressure from saleman "

It was nice to walk into a dealership and not have someone hawking you while you look at cars.Our salesman Greg Dowdy was great and let us take our time looking and deciding which car to buy from them. We are very happy with our purchase

"Wonderful Experience "

Our experience at Wilde Lexus could not have been better. Nick Pechilis was very professional and in no way was high pressure. He showed us every aspect of the vehicle and allowed us to drive as much as we needed to. He gave us a fair price and was with us from start to finish. I would highly recommend Nick. Robert Miller the finance Manager handled the deal quickly and professionally. Very easy to work with. Peter Namerow our Delivery Specialist was at the top of his game. This guy truly enjoyed showing us every aspect of the system. He paired our phones and garage openers. We left out fully understanding this great Lexus. I will sum this up by what my wife said...."This is the most fun I had buying a vehicle" Thanks Wilde Lexus...Job Well Done!

Nick Pechilis, Robert Miller, Peter Namerow

"Great experience "

This is my forth car I've purchase from them and they always treat me with excelence customer service. I always tell my friends and family about them. Very happy customer.

Kenny Clark