Wilde Lexus of Sarasota

Overall Rating 5

Wilde Lexus of Sarasota
Wilde Lexus of Sarasota Info
About Wilde Lexus of Sarasota

Welcome to Wilde Lexus of Sarasota, the greater Tampa Bay area's full-service, family-owned Lexus dealer offering new Lexus, certified preowned Lexus, luxury used car sales, Lexus parts and accessories, financing, auto repair, collision center and auto detailing. We are an "Elite of Lexus" dealer for the 16th year in a row-- Lexus' highest honor -- for excellence in sales, service and overall owner support. Our passion is providing you with a world-class ownership experience.

About Wilde Lexus of Sarasota Learn More

• Courtesy Car Wash (Check w/service mgr for times)
  • Loaner Cars Available upon request

"Great experience "

This is my forth car I've purchase from them and they always treat me with excelence customer service. I always tell my friends and family about them. Very happy customer.

Kenny Clark

"Excellent Experience"

Worked with Grant Gaugler of Wilde. He was most pleasant and informative. His follow up was great as is his willingness and that of the tech staff to answer any questions. This is my first Lexus having owned Audis and Infinitis previously. At the time of delivery, a tech spent close to an hour with us going over the RX350 features. The dealership is extremely consumer oriented, including free car washes (even if car not being serviced) and once a month classes on the nav, system.

Grant Gaugler

"Wonderful Experience"

Met a salesman named Victor Tirado and he was excellent and very knowledgeable he helped us select a beautiful 2013 Lexus ES and we couldn't be happier. This is the fourth car we have purchased from Wilde and Thanks to Mr. Tirado it was by far our best experience. Thank you Wilde for hiring such an outstanding sales person!

victor tirado

"Easy and Quick Experience"

Larry made purchasing my GX 460 easy and quick. He went above and beyond to take care of me. So happy I chose Wilde Lexus again!

Larry Case

"Wonderful Experience"

I purchased a used 2013 Cadillac Escalade from Wilde Lexus a few months ago. Victor Tirado was the most pleasant car salesman I have ever dealt with and I look forward to doing more business with him, and Wilde Lexus, in the future. Thank you Victor and Wilde for a great deal and amazing service!! Two thumbs WAY up!

Victor Tirado

"Pleasant experience"

I knew I wanted an RX350...finding the right one was made easier with the help of Steve. When I picked it up I noticed some slight scratches and Steve quickly had them repaired and delivered my car to my door. I would not hesitate to recommend this dealership and particularly Steve Heineger

Steve Heineger

"Easiest and friendliest place to purchase a great car."

Don't waste your time and go anywhere else. Best service and high quality cars in the area. Wilde Lexus of Sarasota is honest, helpful, and gets you what you want. I wouldn't go anywhere else! Happy camper.

Victor Tirado

"A Great Experience!"

I just want to say thank you to Steve Heiniger! It was such a nice experience working with you and your dealership. After several months of searching for a car, the countless runaround, the extra “hidden” fees, and in two cases the car was sold on me ...until I found Wilde Lexus! I should have come to you first! You will definitely have my business for life and I will proudly say, I bought it at Wilde Lexus of Sarasota! Leslie

Steve Heiniger

"Smoothest and simplest auto purchase I've ever made."

My name is Dave, and by the time I got to Wilde Lexus of Sarasota I was 12 dealerships into my purchase process. I began my auto purchase at many of the local dealerships around the Tampa Bay market. I visited Toyota, Acura, Honda, Lexus, Mercedes, and BMW dealerships. Many of them inflated numbers, played the whole let-me-talk-to-my-manager game, and one crazy Lexus dealership tried to talk me into leasing a car even though I told them 5 times I already had financing with my own bank. None of this happened at Wilde Lexus of Sarasota. The pricing was straight forward negotiations. I didn't have any hidden fees, and everything was written clearly on paper. I worked directly with Patrick Chartrand, and he helped me find the car and fit for my lifestyle. No extra push to add unnecessary upgrade options, no long lecture about leasing a vehicle, no pressure to buy new or certified pre-own, and no hidden fees added once we agreed to an "out-the-door" price. I've bought 9 cars in my lifetime, and my experience at Wilde Lexus has to be the best experience I've ever had. Patrick was responsive via text, and even after the sale ended he followed up with his promises without me having to remind him. I'll definitely drive another 90 minutes from Clearwater, FL to Sarasota, FL to buy another Lexus from Patrick!

Patrick Chartrand

"Steve Heininger's knowledge and experience was incredible!"

Thank you Steve Heininger for being an A+ Sales Consultant. You helped us look for the perfect BMW and made our experience absolutely painless. We will recommend you to all of our friends and clients. We look forward to future purchases with you. Thank You!!! Rick and Lisa Bergere

Steve Heininger