Wilde Lexus of Sarasota

4883 Clark Rd,
Sarasota, Florida 34233
Wilde Lexus of Sarasota Info
About Wilde Lexus of Sarasota

Welcome to Wilde Lexus of Sarasota, the greater Tampa Bay area's full-service, family-owned Lexus dealer offering new Lexus, certified preowned Lexus, luxury used car sales, Lexus parts and accessories, financing, auto repair, collision center and auto detailing. We are an "Elite of Lexus" dealer -- Lexus' highest honor -- for excellence in sales, service and overall owner support. Our passion is providing you with a world-class ownership experience.

About Wilde Lexus of Sarasota Learn More

• Courtesy Car Wash (Check w/service mgr for times)
  • Loaner Cars Available upon request
1,857 Dealership Reviews
ronhoffman
5/24/2016

"I have never been more impressed with a dealership and..."

I have never been more impressed with a dealership and the people who work there. Everyone, from the person that greeted me to the receptionist, my salesperson (Jim Lally) and the gentleman who handled our closing, was clean, proffesional and polite. The dealership is beautiful and my salesman, Jim went overboard to make certain we made a good choice and then followed up to ensure we were happy once we bought the car. Thanks again for a wonderful experience. We will be back. Ron Hoffman

Jim Lally

Dee
5/24/2016

"Dealer Rep Review"

Patrick Chartrand exemplifies excellent customer service. His experience and knowledge is portrayed by his ability to create and maintain client relationships that are welcomed and appreciated. It was a pleasure to do business with Patrick and we are looking forward to future business with him.

mn3437
5/23/2016

"Prepare to be spoiled"

We bought a new Lexus RX350. Our salesman was Daryl Williams. He is a sweetheart. Our experience was extremely good, from the purchase through the delivery. I love this car and I love the way we have been treated by the staff. Friends who have purchased cars here before have told us we will be just as delighted when we come back for services to our car.

AV2016
5/22/2016

"Certified Smiles"

I recently purchased a certified Lexus from Wilde that I spotted online. I decided to take the drive from Tampa to check this vehicle out and very glad I did! Travis was excellent - very helpful. He helped to streamline the process and has been very responsive to all my questions. Definitely would consider Wilde for my next car purchase!

Travis Simpson

tango223
5/21/2016

"Great Experience at Wilde Lexus"

The salesman, David Keyso, was very helpful in demonstrating the car, as well as introducing me to personnel at Wilde Lexus. Mr. Keyso also gave me a tour of the facilities, and provided plenty of information to acquaint me with Wilde Lexus and my car. Very Good experience.

Maddmaxx
5/21/2016

"VERY impressed with this car dealership!"

We just purchased our first Lexus. Our salesman, David Keyso, and the extensive staff that we met during our sales experience and the just whole environment was absolutely amazing. My husband and I are very happy to be a part of the Wilde Lexus family. We would recommend this dealership to everyone looking for a new car. We are so happy that we decided to drive the Lexus. We love our new 2016 Lexus NX 200t. We switched from the "ultimate driving experience" to a Lexus and we are glad that we did:)

David, Internet supervisor & Kenny, new car intro expert

iamalmighty
5/20/2016

"Best Car Buying Experience Ever"

Matt Huckstadt is such a great guy. Very honest and personable. Enjoyed getting to work with him on my transaction. I also worked with an during the finance part and he made great reccomendations. Felt like part of the Wilde Family.

Zoki
5/20/2016

"Exceptional Customer Service"

Jason Peters is my Service Advisor and his quality of service is exceptional. I took our car in for two items (one maintenance, the other was getting Paint Protection Film on the front end). Jason was expedient in getting me a work estimate which was 'spot-on'. Jason also demonstrated a sincere appreciation for the value of my time and he provided me with a 'loaner' as the work was going to take several hours if not more. I was promptly called when the work was complete and the whole experience was what I believe exceptional customer service should be. Thanks to Jason and the other team members at Wilde Lexus.

Jason Peters

fizedd74
5/19/2016

"Great experience!! Friendly, attentive and truthful!!!"

I had a great experience. Had no intention of buying car when I woke up and yet I drove away happy with a brand new lexus!! Felt like I was given time to ask questions about financing, car, service, etc. Great place to deal with, felt no pressure/stress.

technical support

Bmw325ci
5/18/2016

"Best Car Buying Experience Ever "

We've purchased 2 vehicles from Jim Lally at Wilde Lexus/Jaguar in the past year. The dealership in general is the best we've ever done business with, and Jim is far and away the finest, low key/no pressure, most professional gentleman/sales person I've ever met. Highly recommended!

1 - 10 of 1,857 results