Wilde Lexus of Sarasota

4883 Clark Rd,
Sarasota, Florida 34233
Wilde Lexus of Sarasota Info
About Wilde Lexus of Sarasota

Welcome to Wilde Lexus of Sarasota, the greater Tampa Bay area's full-service, family-owned Lexus dealer offering new Lexus, certified preowned Lexus, luxury used car sales, Lexus parts and accessories, financing, auto repair, collision center and auto detailing. We are an "Elite of Lexus" dealer -- Lexus' highest honor -- for excellence in sales, service and overall owner support. Our passion is providing you with a world-class ownership experience.

About Wilde Lexus of Sarasota Learn More

• Courtesy Car Wash (Check w/service mgr for times)
  • Loaner Cars Available upon request
1,458 Dealership Reviews
Bnt637
5/29/2015

"Great experience!"

Had a great experience. The staff here are very nice and helpful. Bill Kirk was able to help me purchase a new car within an hour.

J&J
5/29/2015

"Second Lease "

This is our second lease experience with Wilde Lexus of Sarasota and dealing with Grant Gaugler is simply a delight. The two others who helped close our second deal, Dean Brown and Bill Longo, are just as terrific!

DM
5/25/2015

"My first Lexus!"

My overall excellent experience while car shopping from a very knowledgeable staff pursuaded me to switch from my Audi (which I loved) to a Lexus.

BethAsher
5/24/2015

"Great experience "

We had a wonderful experience at the dealership with excellent customer service. Bill was very knowledgeable about my new car and made me feel very comfortable with all the technology. This is the 3rd Lexus my family has purchased from this dealership and we will continue to do so in the future!

sallybrum1
5/23/2015

"new car purchase"

Sales and tech people were very helpful and knowledgeable. We were never kept waiting. They were friendly but never pushy. Our auto training on new systems and navagation was excellent.

oauvxz1
5/23/2015

"Best Service with Great Communicaion"

We traveled all the way from Orlando to Sarasota to buy our Lexus. The key reason is because sales manager Patrick's professional service and top rated communication. The entire process was efficient and pleasant. We have not seen car dealership like that good. More impressive, he took care of us even we drove the car home, that is the service of "above & beyond". We dealt with dealers in Orlando and Wilde Lexus is #1 without a doubt. We will come back when we need another Lexus.

lgriffiths
5/22/2015

"FANTASTIC CUSTOMER SERVICE! "

Excellent customer service, Greg was wonderful! Peter was very knowledgeable and was extremely helpful in explaining all of my new bells and whistles! I highly recommend this dealership and their team.

EMK/DAK
5/22/2015

""PAR EXCELLENCE" ...GREG DOWDY...AVI KAUFMAN..PETER NAMERO.."

PROFESSIONAL...KNOWLEDGEABLE...AND PERSONABLE...WHAT MORE CAN I SAY OF ALL OF YOU ABOVE AND OTHERS AS NOTED BELOW........EXCELLENT PERFORMANCE.....COMMENTS:....[FAVORABLE OR UNFAVORABLE]. AS REQUESTED BY ... GREG DOWDY!....HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.......DROVE HOME IN A STARFIRE PEARL LEXUS...2014... ES350 .....SIGNED......EMK/DAK...

DEBBIE MILLIS...SERVICE CONSULTANT

gracieonthebeach
5/20/2015

"Great salemans Jim lally"

I went to Wilde Lexus " just to look and maybe test drive" I had no intention of buying that day but after seeing the RX350 in the showroom, I knew I wanted that car. I drove a similar car on the lot, it handled so smoothly that I was convinced Lexus was what I wanted. Jim was very helpful in answering all my questions and met the price I was looking for. I drove out of there that day with my new RX350. This is my first Lexus, my granddaughter and daughter and son-in-law all own one so I knew they were good cars. I'm extremely pleased with my purchase and the professionalism of Wilde Lexus and Jim Lally. Also had great service from Frank Justin. The Wilde team are all professional and I would highly recommend them. K.W.

BJ
5/20/2015

"Bravo, Greg"

Greg Dowdy, my sales Associate was terrific in zeroing in on what I wanted and quickly showed me the 2011 ES350 that became mine a short time later. It is 2 design models later than my ES330 ('05) and has a lot of up to date features, but at my advanced age, there was a lot that was already familiar to me. I have been driving it several days now and am thrilled with it. I have only the highest praise for Greg and his non-pressure manner in all aspects of handling the sale. Peter Namerow, the delivery specialist was equally professional, patient and helpful in my understanding the features I had never seen before. I have always been very satisfied with Wilde Lexus of Sarasota and all member os the staff with whom I have dealt and would gladly recommend them to all who would listen.

1 - 10 of 1,458 results