Wilde Lexus of Sarasota

4883 Clark Rd,
Sarasota, Florida 34233
Wilde Lexus of Sarasota Info
About Wilde Lexus of Sarasota

Welcome to Wilde Lexus of Sarasota, the greater Tampa Bay area's full-service, family-owned Lexus dealer offering new Lexus, certified preowned Lexus, luxury used car sales, Lexus parts and accessories, financing, auto repair, collision center and auto detailing. We are an "Elite of Lexus" dealer -- Lexus' highest honor -- for excellence in sales, service and overall owner support. Our passion is providing you with a world-class ownership experience.

About Wilde Lexus of Sarasota Learn More

• Courtesy Car Wash (Check w/service mgr for times)
  • Loaner Cars Available upon request
1,420 Dealership Reviews
brina1234
4/26/2015

"Wonderful experience!"

Greg Dowdy was very knowledgeable. I really appreciate all of his help purchasing my second Lexus. He went over every detail of my new car. He even went as far as setting up my personal electronic items. The customer service at Wilde is amazing! I wouldn't purchase anywhere else.

bdunn
4/23/2015

"Nick Pechilis Was Great to Work With!"

Thanks so much to Nick Pechilis for his patience with me while purchasing my new Lexus! Not only was he patient, he was also so knowledgeable and helpful to me in making my decision. Very friendly and relaxed during the whole transaction. I will definitely recommend Nick to anyone thinking about a Lexus and I'll definitely recommend Lexus to anyone thinking about a new car...this is my 3rd Lexus!

Happy buyer
4/23/2015

"A very pleasing buying experience."

Derek Stonebraker was pleasant, knowledgeable and very professional while working with me on a lease of a new vehicle at Wilde Lexus of Sarasota. He made the experience a very positive endeavor.

Hunkabread
4/22/2015

"No hassle car sales .... Love it"

We stopped in to look at vehicle, my wife test drove it. We told Jim what we would pay for it. We made the purchase. Great to feel like you weren't taken advantage of when leaving. Thank You Jim and Wilde definitely telling everyone we know where to buy a new car.

Rxskier
4/16/2015

"The Best of the Best"

This is the second Lexus we have purchased from Tom McOmber. Both were seamless experiences. He is the best in the business. Thorough, but quick, direct, knowledgeable, and honest. Although I was interested in other brands, I didn't even look elsewhere.

inge w.
4/16/2015

"just loved the special care"

as a first time buyer of a car ( my husband used to do that and bought a lexus here before ) I felt well taken care of and fairly treated by david brawner. he follows up still and makes sure I have what I need. can very highly recommend the dealership and the service. buy here with confidence you will not regret it.

Bill cad2013
4/15/2015

"Drove from Ohio to buy a car from Wilde. Patrick was great."

Rate this a 10+. Thanks to Patrick!! Was down in 1 hr and back on the road to Ohio. Thanks again. Will do this again in a few years.

KenS2K
4/13/2015

"Great to deal with."

I found the car on autotrader and it only had one picture online. After calling the dealership, I was put in contact with Patrick. He was very easy to deal with and was very quick at getting back to me. Since I live in a different state, he made the buying process very easy. I'd definitely buy from him again and have no problem recommend this dealership to anyone!

Caroline
4/12/2015

"Another pleasant experience buying a vehicle "

We bought our last Lexus from this dealership and always said that when the time came we would return to Wilde Lexus to buy another. The dealership is delightful; wonderful and cheery staff, sales people and service personnel. The building itself is clean, comfortable and a great place to be while waiting for any reason. They offer not only several computers for customer's use, but plenty of complimentary refreshments and a wide variety of comfortable seating areas, with or without TV's. Everyone is totally charming and courteous. We had an awesome salesman Nick Pechilis to help us make our decision, easy going, knowledgeable about the inventory of used vehicles, as well as the vehicles performance etc. He wasn't pushy, listened to what our needs were, and helped us find the right car for us! He had endless patience and gone are the days of pressured sales! Very happy to have met Nick and we truly enjoyed our experience working with him. This is the third vehicle we have bought from them, and I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Wilde Lexus as a true shining example of what a car dealership and a car buying experience should be! Dan in finance was also a delight to work with, letting us have all possible options with regard to finance, optional extras and making all the decisions we had to make as uncomplicated as possible. Thank you again Wilde Lexus

Mare514
4/12/2015

"ES350"

I bought a 2010 ES 350 from Nick last Saturday and I ad a good experience. He was very thorough and helpful. He even picked me up at another dealership where I had to drop off a loner.

1 - 10 of 1,420 results