Wilde Lexus of Sarasota

4883 Clark Rd,
Sarasota, Florida 34233
Wilde Lexus of Sarasota Info
About Wilde Lexus of Sarasota

Welcome to Wilde Lexus of Sarasota, the greater Tampa Bay area's full-service, family-owned Lexus dealer offering new Lexus, certified preowned Lexus, luxury used car sales, Lexus parts and accessories, financing, auto repair, collision center and auto detailing. We are an "Elite of Lexus" dealer -- Lexus' highest honor -- for excellence in sales, service and overall owner support. Our passion is providing you with a world-class ownership experience.

About Wilde Lexus of Sarasota Learn More

• Courtesy Car Wash (Check w/service mgr for times)
  • Loaner Cars Available upon request
1,390 Dealership Reviews
Gary

"Job well done !"

Nick and Jordan were most courteous and helpful. Nick handled most of the transaction and was very knowledgeable in the Lexus product. Thanks to both.

Gail

"Exceptional service"

While vacationing in Sarasota, I experienced an ongoing issue with my 2014 IS250 that my dealer in Canada had been unable to solve. I found the service I received at Wilde Lexus, and especially from Service Consultant, Tim Eldredge, to be exceptional. Tim was determined to get to the root of the problem, using all the diagnostic resources available in the process. During the four days that my vehicle was at the service centre, Tim kept me informed of what was being done, which I truly appreciated. The technicians were able to determine the cause and the necessary work was completed. As a visitor to Florida, I felt that the service that I received was truly of the highest quality. What could have been a very stressful situation was made to be pleasurable by the courtesy and professionalism that Tim provided.

Tim Eldredge

Jim

"Jordan Brunson Recognition"

Staff, Jordan helped my mother and I buy a new Lexus NX200t. He was truly a pleasure to deal with. He was very knowledgeable, patient and courteous as we went thru the selling process. Regards, Jim and Lou

Ajantzen3

"Kenny is awesome! "

Kenny Clark is the best salesman. He went out of his way to make me feel comfortable and walk me through the buying process. I was so nervous, but he helped calm my nerves and actually made me feel excited. He was patient with all of my questions and made sure I fully understood everything. I would recommend Kenny to all of my family and friends.

Chief
3/31/2015

"Top notch Vehicle Purchase Experience"

Today 31Mar2015 I had another fine experience at Wilde Lexus of Sarasota. My interaction with Greg Dowdy (salesperson) and Financial Manager Robert Miller could not have been a more pleasant experience. Wilde Lexus of Sarasota is at the top of my list for car dealerships. Robert(Chief)Paton 4012 Cascade Falls Drive Sarasota FL 34243

Tocalla

"Vehicle Purchase"

Took delivery of my new RX 350 today and it is an incredible vehicle. I bought the car with the help of Daryl Williams, he is the best sales person I have ever dealt with over the many years of buying cars...most salesman go directly to the price, Daryl wanted to make sure this was the right vehicle for me and explained it's many features.. I sat in the car with a delivery person who was very patient with me and helped me understand all the options on the vehicle. I completed the paperwork with Dan and was out the door....I have been driving the car all afternoon...I also met my service consultant and know that he will take great care of my car and keep it in great shape.

Virginiasp
3/30/2015

"Number one dealership"

The best customer service we have ever had. They picked us up from a long distance away and brought us to our new SUV at no extra expense. Deal all worked out via email,phone and text. Car ready and waiting when we arrived. Couldn't have asked for more. Very professional and knowledgeable . We would definately buy from this dealership again.

S2000 guy
3/30/2015

"Excellent Buying Experience!"

I purchased a used sports car from Wilde Lexus of Sarasota. Patrick Chartrand made my buying experience easy and stress-free. He was very professional and courteous. My car was delivered from Sarasota to Orlando. I would definitely do business again with this dealer. Thank you Patrick!

Irishfan38
3/29/2015

"Nice experience"

Jordan was very professional and patient in the Lexus rx 350 we leased. Was impressed with their customer service from Jordan to Frank in finance to Bill in technology

SuzieQ
3/27/2015

"Everybody was great!"

Total excellent experience! Nick Pechilis is by far the best salesman I have ever dealth with. He seemed as concerned as I was to find the right car and right deal for me. He was a pleasure to work with. Dan Messick made going through all the paperwork easy. And Bill Longo made using the Internet a snap. He walked me through every detail so that I could set up everything! I love my car!!!

1 - 10 of 1,390 results