Wilde Lexus of Sarasota

4883 Clark Rd,
Sarasota, Florida 34233
Wilde Lexus of Sarasota Info
About Wilde Lexus of Sarasota

Welcome to Wilde Lexus of Sarasota, the greater Tampa Bay area's full-service, family-owned Lexus dealer offering new Lexus, certified preowned Lexus, luxury used car sales, Lexus parts and accessories, financing, auto repair, collision center and auto detailing. We are an "Elite of Lexus" dealer -- Lexus' highest honor -- for excellence in sales, service and overall owner support. Our passion is providing you with a world-class ownership experience.

About Wilde Lexus of Sarasota Learn More

• Courtesy Car Wash (Check w/service mgr for times)
  • Loaner Cars Available upon request
2,040 Dealership Reviews
smillerpetty
9/24/2016

"great saleman,great car."

I worked with Greg Dowdy and Noah Hochberg and they were both very personable and extremely knowledgeable. We looked at several cars, choose the car I liked, drove it and worked toward a price that was agreeable to me. Not only were Greg and Noah good to work with but Dan Messick was terrific regarding extended coverage and Peter Namerow was wonderful and very helpful with the process of learning about our new car. Thanks Wilde Lexus for my second enjoyable sales experience.

Marv123
9/24/2016

"Purchase of car"

Alan was very helpful in the purchase the car that we purchased from Wild Lexus. He called to inform me of a car that just come in that I might be interested in. I looked at the car and was very happy with what he had to offer. He was not high pressured, as are some salesman in other dealerships, but was very helpful in answering any questions that I had. I felt very comfortable in dealing with him and would highly recommend him to anyone.

David&Josiah2016

"Excellent!"

My experience at Wilde Lexus of Sarasota was excellent! Dante went above and beyond to help us get into our Lexus. His customer service was more than we could've asked for. He made our experience at Lexus a great one. It was an easy and smooth process with his help. We were extremely pleased with his assistance. I would highly recommend him to anyone who is looking to purchase a vehicle!

Jorgeve05

"Purchased a new Truck"

Great customer service will definitely recommend you guys . Patrick gave me a nice deal no hesitations at no hidden fees . I bought a 2015 Toyota Tundra

JenF76
9/22/2016

"Love, Love, Love Wilde Lexus!!!"

We had an outstanding experience at Wilde Lexus and we highly recommend this dealership to everyone. In all the times that i have purchased cars, I have NEVER had such an easy, and surprisingly fast, car buying experience. Our salesman, Matt Huckstadt, was the absolute best. He was honest, up-front and never wasted anyone's time, which contributed to the best sales experience ever. This dealership truly cares about everyone who walks in the door and you are treated as family. Even our Finance Manager, Chuck Johnson, let my husband and sons go see his personal vehicle, just to see how the tinting looked on his car! Hands down, this is the best dealership around. If you want an above and beyond experience, you absolutely need to buy from Wilde Lexus!!

Mike Graff
9/21/2016

"Second Lexus lease out of many to come!"

I can't say enough about what a pleasure the buying experience is from Tom McOmber and Wilde Lexus. This was my second lease from Tom and I am extremely satisfied. As someone who has been in sales for over 24 years, I highly recommend anyone interested in a Lexus to go to Wilde Lexus and ask for Tom McOmber. Communication: A+ Friendliness: A+ Stress-free negotiations: A+ After-sale satisfaction: A+ Thanks again Tom, see you again in three years!

Arlene
9/20/2016

"Great service by Brad Smith"

This is our 4th car we have with bought or leased thru Wilde Lexus. We were very pleased with overall treatment we received. Everyone was extremely professional.

mr
9/20/2016

"Best experience ever"

Beautiful dealership. Everyone pleasant. Greg extremely helpful and easy to work with. Very sweet. Will go back for service or another car when needed. Great experience

Guy who explained car to me. Helpful and just a great man!!

Anne M.
9/19/2016

"Excellent Service"

Just traded in my Lexus and purchased a newer one and Wilde made it easy and quick. I worked with Robert Plank. He did a great job taking care of all the details. He made it very pleasant and easy. I enjoyed working with him. Service at Wilde is always great, too!

nikki789
9/19/2016

"Lexus is wonderful!"

Everyone is very friendly, showroom and lounge area are beautiful and well kept. Tasty and free refreshments while you wait for your car to be cleaned or serviced, and plenty of room to set up laptops, etc. Salesperson and technology person very knowledgeable, informative, and professional.

1 - 10 of 2,040 results