Wilde Lexus of Sarasota

Sales and Leasing Consultant

March 22, 2017

"treated like royalty"

- sdegg

From the time I walked into the showroom ,to the driving away with my new car. Darryl explained everything to me , the pricing whether to buy or lease. then Chez pointed out more factors and explained the best options for me. and, Dan was thorough thru the paper process. then Bill explained everything about this amazing vehicle. Darryl treated my daughter and I with the enjoyment of getting a car. I was so happy. Thank you all who made this experience a pleasure.

March 22, 2017

"Knowledgeable, Professional, Responsive"

- SRQ-shopper

The Wilde dealerships are family-own and that attentive attitude is apparent through our interactions with each of the staff at Wilde Lexus. Kurt Maxwell offered courteous, knowledgeable, professional help with our first-time purchase of a Certified/Pre-Owned car. We let him know what we were looking for and Kurt kept an eye out for right vehicle, immediately contacting us when something became available. With no pressure, he worked with our schedule from the first test-drive through when we eventually came back to finalize the purchase. Having been in the industry for years, Kurt had the professional working knowledge to be sure we found the right fit. Buying a car can easily become a lengthy process, but Kurt and the Wilde team made it apparent they respected our time and decisions, making the whole process efficient while still addressing all our questions in a straightforward, no-nonsense way. I’d definitely recommend Wilde Lexus based on this experience.

March 21, 2017

"Excellent sales knowledge"

- jinhuigoliber

John Webb is a good salesman. I love his experience and he helped us get the best deal. The type of car and color were just what we wanted.

• Courtesy Car Wash (Check w/service mgr for times)
  • Loaner Cars Available upon request