Wilde Lexus of Sarasota

4883 Clark Rd,
Sarasota, Florida 34233
Wilde Lexus of Sarasota Info
About Wilde Lexus of Sarasota

Welcome to Wilde Lexus of Sarasota, the greater Tampa Bay area's full-service, family-owned Lexus dealer offering new Lexus, certified preowned Lexus, luxury used car sales, Lexus parts and accessories, financing, auto repair, collision center and auto detailing. We are an "Elite of Lexus" dealer -- Lexus' highest honor -- for excellence in sales, service and overall owner support. Our passion is providing you with a world-class ownership experience.

About Wilde Lexus of Sarasota Learn More

• Courtesy Car Wash (Check w/service mgr for times)
  • Loaner Cars Available upon request
1,934 Dealership Reviews
Rose
7/29/2016

"Easy to work with and no hard sales pitch"

Patrick and Zach were very helpful and provided all of the information we needed, without ever giving us a hard sales pitch. It was one of our best car-buying experiences yet!

mbender
7/29/2016

"You feel like part of the family!"

Such an amazing and stress free experience. Matt was passionate and attentive about finding me my dream car! I felt like part of the family at Lexus and Matt was a big part of it. He was always quick to respond to my emails with any questions I had about the car. When I went back to purchase the vehicle everyone was so welcoming from the finance department to the employee who taught me about my vehicles "bells and whistles". I will definitely be a repeat customer and recommend Matt Huckstadt and the Wilde Lexus of Sarasota family.

askryd

"An excellent experience"

My visit to Wilde Lexus was an excellent car buying experience, but working with Alex Levando made it a true pleasure. We test drove a few cars before we found the perfect one for me. I love my choice and I have recommended him to my friends.

Dr. Dean

"Satisfied Repeat Customer"

Just for a change of pace, I thought about switching to another make and model when my previous Lexus lease expired. However, the Lexus team led by Grant made me quickly remember why I leased a Lexus in the first place. With a quick phone call ahead, I was able to turn in my current Lexus and drive away with a new 2016 model in about an hour. Quick and painless!

Wayne Burch
7/28/2016

"Best Car Buying Experience Ever"

I bought my "beautiful" Lexus sight unseen. I went by the dealer and met Danny Bedgood and talked with him about what I wanted, and that is all it took. He took time to listen to me and never made me feel hurried, rushed, or obligated. When he found the car he thought I would like I went back over to look at it on-line. I was very impressed with his approach and the information he gave me, allowing me to make an informed decision. I am now a "huge Wilde Lexus and Superior Automotive fan." This was the best car buying experience I have ever had. I would highly recommend Patrick Chartrand and Danny Bedgood to anyone thinking of buying a Lexus automobile!!

Danny Bedgood @ Superior Automotive

Huge Wlde Lexus fan
7/28/2016

"Top notch guys at Wilde Lexus"

Let me start by saying this was the BEST car buying experience of my life, just awesome!! I had been dealing with other Lexus dealers looking for the same 2015 RCF but in the end the professionalism I experienced by both Matt and David was unbeatable, not to mention the price was 1000's less than every other dealer. The crew at WIlde Lexus went above and beyond, thanks again guys, I will most definitely be back for future Lexus purchases.

Auburn fan
7/27/2016

"Very happy with my Lexus "

Had a very good experience with my purchase through Wilde Lexus dealership and superior automotive. Danny at superior automotive orchestrated the purchase of my 250iC. Everything went smoothly with purchase and delivery. I am very happy with my car. It's exactly as expected. I would definitely recommend them to friends and family.

Danny Bedgood at superior automotive in Birmingham,AL

July 28, 2016

Thank you for sharing your experience, Auburn fan, and congratulations on your 250iC! It was wonderful working with you and we look forward to our next opportunity to serve you.

Z MAN
7/24/2016

"Hard working sales people......."

David Keyso and Kenny Turner had lots of balls in the air the day i picked up my new GS350....It looked like a full house to me....David made sure things were moving along and before long i was on my way home with my 6th Lexus..........

July 27, 2016

Thank you for sharing your experience, Z Man, and congratulations on your 6th Lexus. It was a pleasure serving you and we look forward to serving you again soon!

betty
7/22/2016

"Wilde Lexus of Sarasota Review - love you guys!"

I traded in my 2007 LX 470 for my new Lexus GX 460. I loved my 2007 Lexus and hated to trade it in, but my husband felt I was getting older and needed the bells and whistles that the GX 460 offered. After our first sales experience with Grant Gaugler, we both were disappointed and I went to Debbie Millis to see whom she would recommend instead of Grant. ( I went to Debbie Millis for Service on my 2007 Lexus, she is great!) David Keyso was a wonderful sales person, along with Kenny Turner to show us all of the "gadgets" and how they worked and Tim Fink for the purchase/finance issues. 100% satisfied with Millis, Keyso, Turner and Fink! I would recommend your firm for any people interested in purchasing a Lexus!

July 27, 2016

Thank you so much for sharing your experience, Betty, and congratulations on choosing the 2016 Lexus GX 460! It is so wonderful to hear that you are satisfied with you experience and that Debbie, David, Kenny, and Tim were helpful. It has been so wonderful serving you and we look forward to continuing to serve you.

newcar
7/20/2016

"Another great buying experience."

Tom went above and beyond to make me satisfied with the purchase of my Certified IS 250. I will definitely be referring friends and family.

July 22, 2016

Thank you for sharing your feedback and for your referrals, newcar. It was a pleasure serving you and we look forward to working with you again soon. Congratulations on the Lexus Certified IS 250!

1 - 10 of 1,934 results