Wilde Lexus of Sarasota

4883 Clark Rd,
Sarasota, Florida 34233
Wilde Lexus of Sarasota Info
About Wilde Lexus of Sarasota

Welcome to Wilde Lexus of Sarasota, the greater Tampa Bay area's full-service, family-owned Lexus dealer offering new Lexus, certified preowned Lexus, luxury used car sales, Lexus parts and accessories, financing, auto repair, collision center and auto detailing. We are an "Elite of Lexus" dealer -- Lexus' highest honor -- for excellence in sales, service and overall owner support. Our passion is providing you with a world-class ownership experience.

About Wilde Lexus of Sarasota Learn More

• Courtesy Car Wash (Check w/service mgr for times)
  • Loaner Cars Available upon request
1,544 Dealership Reviews
Ry888
9/03/2015

"Easy,expeditious experience"

Bought a certified 2013 RX350. David Brawner was a pleasure to deal with. I made an offer, they countered, I countered and the accepted. Negotiation took 5 minutes, at most. Rest of process was quick and easy. Love the car. Highly recommend Wilde Lexus.

Mvaness86
9/03/2015

"A great experience "

Went in with my old car. Cane out with a new car and a wonderful experience!! David was a flgreat sales man with great family values.

Jason Peters

Kimc2919
9/02/2015

"Above and beyond excellent!! "

I recently leased an IS 250 from this dealership. I live in Orlando which is about two hours away from this dealership in Sarasota, FL. Orlando did not have the color combination that I was looking for and said they DO NOT trade with other dealerships and could not get me what I wanted. I called Frank Justin who came highly recommended by a long time friend. I worked with him as well as Matt Huckstadt and Dale Adang and they really went above and beyond for me. They got me approved for the lease and also drove the car to me in Orlando! I was in touch with the dealership in Tampa and Orlando and Wilde Lexus by far surpassed them in every way! Thanks guys!!! You rock!! And I'm IN LOVE with my new beauty!!!! ??????

Dale Adang

Richard A
9/01/2015

"Great service"

Service is always prompt, professional and well done! Special thanks to Jason Peters, our service advisor, who always takes great care of us and our cars.

Jason Peters in service

skatepoor
8/31/2015

"Thanks Alan Churchill"

Alan Churchill was a pleasure to deal with. He was a straight up person just like i always try to be. His knowledge of the product was excellent, Later this year when it is time to buy another car I will definitely be back. Thanks for the hard work Alan, it was really appreciated.

Alan Churchill

carguy
8/31/2015

"Concerned and knowledgable personnel"

I have leased and then owned a 1997 Lexus ES 500 for 8 years. All that time I have used Wild Lexus for service. I believe that I was able to keep my car that long because of the concern and watchfulness I received from Lisa Rubendunst and her predecessors. After repair costs got beyond the value of the car she suggested I might want to trade it in for a new car. So she referred me to Grant Gaugler in sales. Now Grant, knowing a 90 year old buying a new car was something special, he directed me to concentrate on a car that would have all the necessary safety features as well as cost. He was very caring and professional. So I leased a 2015 ES 350 and I think it's great!

Lisa Rubendunst

Dog1
8/30/2015

"Exceptional attention to detail"

In our lifetime, we have purchased many cars, yet had never been met with such a clear, personable experience thanks to our salesman Grant Gaugler. Peter Namerow's presentation of the vehicle's features made us leave the premises feeling at ease. Thank you, Wilde Lexus, for such a smooth transaction.

DC
8/29/2015

"Outstanding presentation of product"

My wife and I had a terrific experience dealing with Grant Gaugler. He was very knowledgeable about his products and sales information. We chose not to go with a luxury vehicle but if we did, we would be more then pleased using Grant as our salesman. He was extremely professional and forthcoming with information that other salesmen did not. We would easily recommend Grant to our friend, family and coworkers.

Shannon Bergeron
8/28/2015

"Service and bought a car"

I just bought the NX200T my salesman was Adrian Cristea. My expirience from start to finish was amazing. Adrian is not your "typical car salesman"..I never at one time felt pushed or pressured into my sale. He remembered me every time I came in for service on my other car,and was courteous and helpful with knowledge even before I was ready to commit to buying. I am so impressed with the staff at Wilde Lexus ..from the valet people ,service advisors ,sales ,and the smiling voices answering the phones. I wouldn't make a purchase at another dealership again.you won't regret your decision to go to Wilde !

Tim Eldrige in service

IrobinsonNaples
8/28/2015

"Great experience in buying my RX350"

I absolutely had a great experience from the beginning to the end at Wilde Lexus of Sarasota. My Internet Sales Specialist was Steve Heiniger, he was very informative, nice, patient and professional. He made my decision in purchasing my car very easy and not stressful. I also had the pleasure to meet Daryl Williams who taught me the various voice commands and functions of my Lexus. He was very informative and knowledgeable. Over all i am happy to have made the trip to Sarasota and will come back in the future. Thanks Wilde Lexus, you all are great!

Robert Miller, finance Manager was very professional and nice.

1 - 10 of 1,544 results