Read Reviews Wilde Lexus of Sarasota

Overall

5.0 out of 5

1142 lifetime reviews

Wilde Lexus of Sarasota

None of this dealership's employees have received reviews. Be the first to write a review.

Cars For Sale by this Dealer

Need a New Car?

Certified: Wilde Lexus of Sarasota

This dealership is a DealerRater® Certified Dealer and is committed to providing quality customer service.

As a Certified Dealer, Wilde Lexus of Sarasota has the opportunity to contact reviewers that had unsatisfactory experiences at their dealership. Contact may be made privately, without giving out anyone's email address, through the DealerRater Message Panel with the goal to resolve any issues the reviewer experienced. Reviews will automatically post after the two week reconciliation period has ended.

About Wilde Lexus of Sarasota

Welcome to Wilde Lexus of Sarasota, the greater Tampa Bay area's full-service, family-owned Lexus dealer offering new Lexus, certified preowned Lexus, luxury used car sales, Lexus parts and accessories, financing, auto repair, collision center and auto detailing. We are an "Elite of Lexus" dealer -- Lexus' highest honor -- for excellence in sales, service and overall owner support. Our passion is providing you with a world-class ownership experience.

Our Location

Free Coffee Authorized Parts Store
Free Drinks Pet Friendly
Free WiFi Television

See Service Reviews For This Dealership
"First Class Internet Sales/Service - Chez Gebhart"

umfolife
7/21/2014 8:15:21 AM

My Review Of Wilde Lexus of Sarasota:

I have worked in and out of the industry for several years and have never had a better experience than I experienced with Chez Gebhart at Wilde Lexus. Chez advertised a deal, stuck to the terms and got a deal done over the course of 3 emails. I was in and out of the dealership in less than 90 minutes in a new car. I shopped every dealer in town and have employee/friends codes to many Lexus competitors. I have worked in and out of the business for many years and would recommend Chez to anyone in the South Florida area.

Twitter
"Worth the trip to Sarasota"

TerryMc1947
7/17/2014 5:27:38 PM

Reason For Visit: Sales (Used)
Steve Heiniger
Robert Miller

My Review Of Wilde Lexus of Sarasota:

We were looking for a very specific car, a white RX450H with navigation that came back on a lease return. After a bit of a wait until the right car was turned in, Steve Heiniger contacted us and we drove down from Sun City Center the next day. We were very pleased with the condition of the car and did purchase it. Steve was very professional and this had to be the most painless auto purchase in my life. Frankly, I hate buying cars and typically going through a series of negotiations with each side trying to get the upper hand. No problem here as the agreement on price was quick and fair. So kudos to Steve for looking out for our needs, I think they call that customer service. This is how car buying should be. Lexus of Sarasota will be recommended by both my wife and myself.

Also, thanks for Robert Miller for his help and efficiency.

Twitter
"Most knowledgeable sales representative I have delt with."

ghayes17
7/16/2014 11:54:41 AM

Tom Omber

My Review Of Wilde Lexus of Sarasota:

It was very comforting to go to a dealership and not have to deal with any pressure or sales tactics during the purchasing process. Everyone I dealt with including the salesman was cordial, helpful and knowledgeable. The salesman Tom McOmber was the most knowledgeable concerning the Lexus auto that we purchased. I can not say that with previous purchases of other Lexus autos from a different dealership. If you want truly professional treatment and service and want a Lexus (new or used) try this dealership first.

Twitter
"New car buying experience"

leepcohen
7/16/2014 9:03:47 AM

My Review Of Wilde Lexus of Sarasota:

I recently purchased a 2014 Lexus ES350 from Wilde Lexus of Sarasota. Great experience working with Chez Gebhart. He is very professional and the dealership is outstanding. The entire experience was painless and actually enjoyable. I look forward to purchasing all my future vehicles from Wilde Lexus and will highly recommend Wilde to all my friends and business associates.

"GS 350 Purchase"

Fladue@verizon.net
7/15/2014 3:24:57 PM

My Review Of Wilde Lexus of Sarasota:

Recently purchased my 5th Lexus, the fourth from Wilde Lexus. Once again, painless, enjoyable and easy. I spend a lot of time in the car for my job and every three years i dread buying a new car., Not this time. Thanks Chez Gebhart for your help.

"Vacation at Lexus"

loxman
7/12/2014 9:04:46 PM

Reason For Visit: Service
I Recommend This Service Center: Yes
Greg Dowdy (gator?)

My Review Of Wilde Lexus of Sarasota:

I felt like I was on vacation at the Hyatt as I spent the better part of the day at Wilde Lexus. Although I just came in for service, I casually asked about a beautiful car in the showroom. Everyone who needed to respond did so with speed and care, even though there was no guarantee of a sale. Customer service is definitely on the top of their list. Selling was subtle. Everyone had a specialty and the the hand-off from one expert to the other was seamless. I bought a dream car when all I needed was a seatbelt repair.

Twitter
"Purchase of a 2015 RX350"

margcon
7/9/2014 1:49:33 PM

Tom McOmber

My Review Of Wilde Lexus of Sarasota:

I had an excellent experience with the purchase of my new Lexus. Tom McOmber was very professional and yet fun to work with during the sales process. He explained the vehicle operation well and I have had a smooth transition to a new vehicle. Five stars to Tom.

Margee Conroy

"Customer Service"

Loispapin
7/7/2014 9:36:54 PM

Tom McOmber and Dean Brown

My Review Of Wilde Lexus of Sarasota:

Dealing with Tom McOmber to buy a car is a delightful experience and I have always hated dealing with car salesmen. He is knowledgeable with the product but is never pushy. Dean Brown made sighing paper a pleasure. We appreciate not only an outstanding vehicle but all the employees were nice and kind.
Richard and Lois Papineau

"thank you Bill Kirk"

tellis3320
7/7/2014 1:18:55 PM

Bill Kirk

My Review Of Wilde Lexus of Sarasota:

Thank you for a great Lexus experience at Wilde Dealership in Sarasota!
I really appreciated the kind , professional , efficient and experienced help by Bill Kirk at your dealership! I have been with the Lexus family for many years and Bill has helped to keep the tradition going, THANK YOU!!
Sincerely, Tammi from Miami :))

"Great Dealership"

ramsr19007
7/2/2014 6:23:17 PM

Bill Kirk

My Review Of Wilde Lexus of Sarasota:

Had a great experience dealing with the Wilde Lexus Group, everyone was very friendly. Appreciate the honest and direct approach. They worked with us on trade in and have a great program with service and picking up car and loaning cars. Would highly recommend dealing with Bill Kirk, easy to talk to and he is upfront and honest.

Reviews 11-20 >>