Wilde Lexus of Sarasota

Frank Justin

December 08, 2016

"Easy to deal with"

- coler3

Steve made the process easy and quick. Frank in Finance made it easy as well. I told them that i was in a hurry and need to be out of the dealship withing an hour and they made it happen.

December 06, 2016

"My BMW purchase "

- bmw

I purchased a used BMW from Alan Churchill. All I can say is "OUTSTANDING". There was no high pressure sale. The trade in value on my auto was fair I felt no pressure or anxiety as I have from other sales reps & dealers. I loved his personality, professionalism & knowledge of various autos. He is a huge asset to Lexus & you ate lucky to have him. I also enjoyed working with Frank Justin on the finance of my car. He cared about my choices & didn't pressure me into purchasing extras I didn't need for this particular car. His guidance on what I did need made me feel secure with my purchase. I loved that he is from my home town, Cleveland, OH. Again, these two gentleman made my experience a positive one & I am grateful. I will definitely recommend Wilde Lexus to friends & family.

December 05, 2016

"My New 350Rx"

- cathi109

Joe was persistent and very helpful through the decision making process in buying my new Lexus. A very different experience than when I purchased a Lexus in 2012. This was fun and took less than 2.5 hours. I was very happy with the eventual outcome. The finance office was efficient and easy to work with.

• Courtesy Car Wash (Check w/service mgr for times)
  • Loaner Cars Available upon request