Wilde Lexus of Sarasota

4883 Clark Rd,
Sarasota, Florida 34233
Wilde Lexus of Sarasota Info
About Wilde Lexus of Sarasota

Welcome to Wilde Lexus of Sarasota, the greater Tampa Bay area's full-service, family-owned Lexus dealer offering new Lexus, certified preowned Lexus, luxury used car sales, Lexus parts and accessories, financing, auto repair, collision center and auto detailing. We are an "Elite of Lexus" dealer -- Lexus' highest honor -- for excellence in sales, service and overall owner support. Our passion is providing you with a world-class ownership experience.

About Wilde Lexus of Sarasota Learn More

• Courtesy Car Wash (Check w/service mgr for times)
  • Loaner Cars Available upon request
1,520 Dealership Reviews
Sbdetwe
8/04/2015

"Great buying experience!"

I just purchased my second RX350 and Tom McOmber was a wonderful salesperson. I test drove two vehicles and we discussed the pros and cons of both. I felt very comfortable with Tom. He is very patient, knowledgeable and fair. I love my new car! I highly recommend Tom!

meatty55
8/03/2015

" Noah Hochberg"

My rating below is based on dealing with Noah Hochberg. 100% pleased! He was most helpful with selection of model I bought thru pricing and finalizing the purchase. I would recommend him to anyone looking to buy!

RX
8/03/2015

"Easy Transaction"

Contacted Steve regarding a used RX they had on their website. He was able to send pictures over the phone of everything I requested, as I was buying site unseen. We agreed on a price and he emailed all the info I needed. Had the car detailed and prepared for me to drive down and pick up; they even returned the rental car for me once I arrived. Very smooth transaction ... quick test drive once I arrived & I was out of the dealership in about 20-30 minutes start to finish. Can't beat that! Would definitely do business again; thanks guys.

luda
8/02/2015

"Leasing of new vehicle"

We had our 2007 Lexus serviced at Wilde Lexus and experience excellent service. Met with Adrian when we decided to lease a new Lexus. All dealings with Adrian were positive and we were very pleased. He was extremely patient with us as we looked at many vehicles and options.

GenGwen
7/31/2015

"Could not have been a better experience"

As a widow making her first auto purchase on her own, I really appreciated the courtesy and lack of pressure I experienced at Wilde Lexus. All of my questions were answered courteously and a great deal of time was spent with me following my purchase to explain all of the many options included with the ES350 that I chose. I will most definitely return to Wilde Lexus for any future purchases. I look forward to dealing with the service department as the need arises as I feel confidant that I will experience the same level of professionalism and honesty.

dellsharsarasota
7/31/2015

"Actually had a fun time when buying my car from Wilde Lexus."

Bought my second new car from Wilde Lexus. The first was ten yrs. ago so you can see that I needed a new one. Not really needed, as the Lexus is such a well made car that I had not one problem in all that time. But I felt like I wanted a change so my husband and I decided one day to go and have a look at the new models. The first person we spoke with was Adrian Cristea. A very personable young man and a person we felt very comfortable dealing with. He showed us all the new models but wasn't too pushy. He is a great asset to the Wilde sales team. Hopefully , he will still be there the next time we want a new car. We were only there for a short time and the deal was made. Could not have been easier.

Cristea,Adrian

Rencis

"Great service"

Patrick was very responsive to my inquiry of a 2005 Mercedes I saw online. When I came for a test drive he quickly obtained the estimate for my Lexus I planned to trade in. The entire process went quickly. When I come back for my 5th Lexus, which I will do one day, I look forward to dealing with Patrick and Wilde Lexus. In the meantime I am enjoying my new toy.

Sarasota, Florida
7/31/2015

"So easy and pleasant to lease a car at Wilde Lexus!"

This was my third time leasing a vehicle at Wilde Lexus, and Grant made the experience easy - and pleasant. Grant is personable, knowledgeable, and attentive. I appreciated the outstanding service offered by the entire Lexus team.

LennyPT
7/31/2015

"Best sales experience ever!!!"

Dealt with Alex Levando in the process of buying my new Lexus GX SUV. Alex was very knowledgeable in all of the Lexus products and was able to select the right vehicle to satisfy all of my driving needs.

Pronderos
7/31/2015

"We had the besy experience ever!!!!"

We had a great experience the best in Buying or Leasing a Car the whole staff was outstanding we will highly recommended!!!! Thank you Grant .!!!!

1 - 10 of 1,520 results