Wilde Lexus of Sarasota

4883 Clark Rd,
Sarasota, Florida 34233
Wilde Lexus of Sarasota Info
About Wilde Lexus of Sarasota

Welcome to Wilde Lexus of Sarasota, the greater Tampa Bay area's full-service, family-owned Lexus dealer offering new Lexus, certified preowned Lexus, luxury used car sales, Lexus parts and accessories, financing, auto repair, collision center and auto detailing. We are an "Elite of Lexus" dealer -- Lexus' highest honor -- for excellence in sales, service and overall owner support. Our passion is providing you with a world-class ownership experience.

About Wilde Lexus of Sarasota Learn More

• Courtesy Car Wash (Check w/service mgr for times)
  • Loaner Cars Available upon request
1,680 Dealership Reviews
Ron

"Salesperson Greg Dowdy"

Overall, the dealership was very organized and well run. The salesperson, Greg Dowdy was excellent. He was not overly aggressive. He was patient and very helpfull in many respects. Even though the car I purchased was not a Lexus, it was a used car, he knew the car well. He was friendly, and his helpfulness was more important to me as I am from out of state. He helped to direct me to arrange to have the car I purchased shipped to my home.

cherrob

"Positive Experience "

Very pleasant overall experience with Tony Pasquale. No pressure, just helpful information and lots of patience on his part. What might have been an exploratory trip resulted in a lease agreement. I would highly recommend Tony!

Clark kachucha

"Gs300 "

I would like to thank Steve Heiniger and Dan Messick for making our car buying experience the best. We will definitely be back and send everyone we know your way. Thank you again.

Jalovec1
2/11/2016

"Honest, Fair and Hospitable"

My initial contact was through the phone after reviewing the vehicle inventory online. The salesman was professional, prompt, honest and direct in discussing the car, and setting up a time for me to review the car. The price was fair for a good vehicle, which was delivered on time. What more could you ask for?

nancsee

"Great Experience"

Was very impressed with Steve Heiniger. Bought from Wilde while on vacation. Steve did not use the typically high pressure approach in selling me the car. Felt like I got a fair deal and it was a great experience. Do not live in the Sarasota area and they did all the title work for my out of state purchase with no issues. Steve also provide great after purchase service. Purchased 2013 Lexus certified (best way to go) RX350, love the car. I would highly recommend this dealership and Steve.

Alyssad222
2/09/2016

"An Experience To Remember"

My husband and I have made our first Lexus purchase. From beginning to end of stepping onto the property to look at a few models, to driving away in our "new to us" Lexus, we were thoroughly and lovingly taken care of. From the finest of details and questions asked, everything was handled with great care and concern for the user and the car's future. Thank you for your steadfast care of customer support! We are now loyal Lexus owners.

Tim with Finance

February 11, 2016

It was our pleasure, Alyssad222, and thank you so much for sharing your feedback. It was truly a pleasure working with you and your husband and we look forward to the opportunity to work with you again. Welcome to the Wilde Lexus Family!

2016Lexus

"Fantastic buying experience"

This is the third Lexus I have purchased through Wilde Lexus. I had my last GS 350 for 8 years and loved it. One of the reasons I decided to stick with Wilde Lexus is due to my service adviser, Dee Logan. Dee has always taken care of me promptly, professionally, and personally. I know I'm going to love my new 2016. Being a strong single female, we always here horror stories about buying a car with out a "man" to "help". I am quite capable at the art of negotiation. My sales associate, Robert Plank, gave me everything I wanted without being condescending or rude (trust me, I walked out of a Lincoln dealer's showroom because he said, "why don't you bring in your husband so we can make a deal"). I never felt as though I were being taken advantage of. Great experience!

Dee Logan, Robert Plank

February 10, 2016

Thank you so much for your feedback, 2016Lexus, and congratulations on your new purchase. We are so pleased to hear that Dee has provided a great service experience to you over your past three Lexuses and that Robert was a helpful and polite salesperson. It was a pleasure working with you and we look forward to the opportunity to work with you again.

Hans

"Pleasant and straight-forward"

Jim Lally was a pleasure to deal with - from coming out to meet us in the pouring rain to being very transparent and correct in the negotiations. Following our purchase, he had the car detailed (again), the tank filled up and even replaced the battery of the key fob - all while we finished the paperwork. Fully recommend Jim as well as Wilde Lexus.

February 10, 2016

Thank you so much for your feedback, Hans. We pride ourselves on providing a superior customer service experience and are pleased to learn that Jim provided that to you and made your experience memorable. It was a pleasure serving you and we look forward to the opportunity to work with you again.

Randy
2/07/2016

"Great experience and friendly service. "

We were shown several options of both low mileage used cars and new cars. The salesman, Tony Pasquale, took the time to explain the options and provided several test drives. He provided the information needed to make the best choice and sourced the answers to all of our questions. Between purchase and pickup, he followed up with us on the status and provided feedback to make sure it was a smooth transaction. Great customer service.

February 08, 2016

Thank you so much for your feedback, Randy. It was a pleasure serving you and we look forward to the chance to work with you again.

Patrickis350
2/05/2016

"Absolutely impressed with Wilde Lexus Sarasota"

I've bought / leased over 14 cars in my lifetime. I know the drill. That's until I came across Wilde Lexus of Sarasota. Patrick, my salesman, with very few words and effort, offered me a generous discount , was straight to the point, and honest; and to my amazement , offered to drive the car to my home which is about 150 miles away. When the car was delivered, the drivers, Frank and Arnold were some of the nicest , mos professional human beings I've met. I'm in awe with my experience and with the Lexus is350 thusfar.

February 08, 2016

Thank you so much for your feedback, Patrickis350, and for choosing our dealership. It was a pleasure serving you and we look forward to the opportunity to work with you again. Congrats on your Lexus 350.

1 - 10 of 1,680 results