Wilde Lexus of Sarasota

4883 Clark Rd,
Sarasota, Florida 34233
Wilde Lexus of Sarasota Info
About Wilde Lexus of Sarasota

Welcome to Wilde Lexus of Sarasota, the greater Tampa Bay area's full-service, family-owned Lexus dealer offering new Lexus, certified preowned Lexus, luxury used car sales, Lexus parts and accessories, financing, auto repair, collision center and auto detailing. We are an "Elite of Lexus" dealer -- Lexus' highest honor -- for excellence in sales, service and overall owner support. Our passion is providing you with a world-class ownership experience.

About Wilde Lexus of Sarasota Learn More

• Courtesy Car Wash (Check w/service mgr for times)
  • Loaner Cars Available upon request
1,488 Dealership Reviews
BSpector
7/06/2015

"Right Car at the Right Price"

I'd been searching for a new car for months and thought I found the right in my home town of Jacksonville but as it turned out the Lexus dealership really wanted to be CarMax and it turned me off so my search continued. I found the right car, worked with Jim Lally and we came to a mutually beneficial sale. We basically closed over the phone and when we arrived to pick it up, there were no additional "things" that increased the price - it was as it was negotiated. Very happy with the car, the service and the sale.

Alex & Marina
7/05/2015

"Buying a car The Right Way!"

We have bought five cars from Victor Tirado. Hassle free transaction every time, just the way it should be! Super professional and very nice and friendly person.Thanks Victor, see you soon!

Monta7
7/03/2015

"Exceeded our expectations"

My husband and I travelled from Jacksonville, Florida and we both agree that the service given to us was outstanding. My husband has worked in the automotive industry and is very aware of the dynamics of customer satisfaction. Price is a fundamental component of any sale and the price of the Lexus ES 350 we purchased was in our price range. We never felt pressured into buying this vehicle, Our sales person was available to answer any questions we had about the car.

jennalazarus
7/01/2015

"Matt- Wilde Lexus"

Matt was nothing but friendly and so helpful! He spent the entire morning with us. I arrived at the dealership around 9 am and he stayed with me until 1 looking at plenty of cars, The best customer service I have had hands down at any car dealership.

afbmi
6/30/2015

"Awesome salesman and dealership."

This morning my wife and I called Wilde Lexus to see about leasing an ES350 sedan. As we were talking with the local Toyota dealership regarding replacing our current leased Avalon, we wanted a comparison. David Keyso, the salesman, was very responsive on the phone and terms were equal to the Toyota quote. We stopped in this afternoon and looked at a couple cars. David was very responsive and totally professional, so we went ahead and leased a new ES350. Everyone at Widle Lexus are awesome. We recommend this salesman, David Keyso, and the dealership. The experience was great.

Debina
6/30/2015

"Wonderful...found exactly what we were looking for."

Though there wasn't a large selection of used E350's at the time...and in the color we wanted...our salesperson, Tony Pasquale was patient, didn't push us and said he'd find what we were looking for. We received a call from him shortly after our visit with the car we wanted and we went in and purchased it.

Tony Pasquale in sales

Jennal11

"JML IS 250"

This past saturday I was looking to either get back into an SUV or a sedan. Matt was able to help every step of the way, he was the perfect salesman. I ended up getting the sedan because of all of the features and i couldn't beat the price. I personally recommend him and this dealership.

Julia Roths.....

"Pleasant Experience"

I stopped in at Wilde Lexus during one of my recent visits to Sarasota Florida, I am planning on purchasing a new vehicle when I return in the fall. When I walked in I was met by a very nice gentlemen who allowed me enough time to browse around and thoroughly answered every question I had. I really appreciated the way I was made to feel, no pressure what so ever, and complete confidence with doing business with Wilde Lexus and Anthony Pasquale. I will be back and look forward to purchasing my new car with you. Julia Rothschild p.s. I do not see the gentleman's name below that spend time with me

Anthony Pasquale

Onceagain
6/29/2015

"Forth time buyer and still coming back"

Purchased my first Lexus in 2007 and have gone on to buy 3 more from Grant Gaugler and Wilde Lexus. First class treatment and customer loyalty is strong. Service department communicates well and goes above and beyond. Can definitely recommend Wilde, Grant and the entire Lexus of Sarasota team.

Nettie
6/29/2015

"Stress free experience"

We have purchased our second Lexus from Grant Gaugler. He has been extremely accomadating and a very patient and knowledgable salesman. He made our buying experience easy and as stress free as possible. He has followed up and has offered to help with any problems we may encounter. I will continue to be a satisfied customer and will certainly be Grant's customer on all our Lexus purchases. I would like to add that the service dept. and the showroom staff are very helpful and a pleasant group of employees. You can certainly tell they are happy in this establishment.

1 - 10 of 1,488 results