Wilde Lexus of Sarasota

4883 Clark Rd,
Sarasota, Florida 34233
Wilde Lexus of Sarasota Info
About Wilde Lexus of Sarasota

Welcome to Wilde Lexus of Sarasota, the greater Tampa Bay area's full-service, family-owned Lexus dealer offering new Lexus, certified preowned Lexus, luxury used car sales, Lexus parts and accessories, financing, auto repair, collision center and auto detailing. We are an "Elite of Lexus" dealer -- Lexus' highest honor -- for excellence in sales, service and overall owner support. Our passion is providing you with a world-class ownership experience.

About Wilde Lexus of Sarasota Learn More

• Courtesy Car Wash (Check w/service mgr for times)
  • Loaner Cars Available upon request
1,990 Dealership Reviews
jtruman

"Fantastic Experience"

The experience at this dealership was fantastic! Matt made the whole process easy and quick. All the employees I've dealt with at the dealership since getting my car have been very helpful! I would totally recommend this dealership to others!

Reatta123

"Great experience."

My experience with Wilde Lexus was excellent. Purchased two cars in one week from Dante. First car purchase was pre owned and second was a new car. He was attentive but not forceful in his sales approach. Regarding new car purchase, he made sure we saw every car available in price range. Dante made it an enjoyable experience.

Dawson
8/29/2016

"Excellent service from David Keso"

Excellent service from David Keyso and all other employees. Would definitely buy again from Wilde Kexus Very good explanation of the car and all it can do

Beagle
8/28/2016

"Top Notch!"

Have obtained service and maintenance over a period of several years. All work and consultation has been beyond satisfactory. I would have no reservations in recommending Wilde Lexus for Sales or Service. Joe Ierisi, in particular, is a caring and helpful auto salesman. Frank Justin does a great job explaining warrantees and Jason Peters will take care of your maintenance concerns. As I said, Top Notch!

Kmcpeeks
8/27/2016

"Awesome experience!"

Where to even begin. I went into the dealership knowing exactly what I wanted and Kenny came through with the keys right away. He was very informative on what the vehicle had to offer and he even stuck with me through financing and made sure his department could beat my credit unions competitive rates. There's something to be said about a sales man that stays with you throughout the entire process! Especially when he's on crutches! The treats offered for my two young children and the overall feel of the team and dealership was so welcoming. Very hospitable! Thank you for such a great experience!

antferd
8/25/2016

"Great Dealership"

Fantastic service, everyone in the place is very kind and helpful and ready to answer any question that you have. I will recommend all of my friends and family to this dealership whenever they need any car needs.

Bill (Delivery)

Demorrish
8/24/2016

"Great customer service"

We've been purchasing Lexus for many years and have always had great customer service. Greg Dowdy continued this tradition of stellar customer experience we have come to expect.

Silverdab7651
8/24/2016

"Highly recommend "

We purchased a pre owned Lexus Rx 350 at Wilde Lexus recently and were pleasantly surprised to have a low pressured purchasing experience. We recently felt "held hostage" at Venice dealership and were not looking forward to a similar situation. We found our salesman Greg Dowdy to be easy going, friendly and low pressure, yet informed about the car. He was very helpful before, during and especially after the sale. We would recommend Greg and Wilde Lexus to anyone in the market. This will be our Second Lexus RX , still going Strong at 163,000 miles. Dave and Liz B.

senator
8/23/2016

"Outstanding sales experience.."

Well done. from initial visit, test drive, sale, vehicle education.. great experience Robert Plank was easy to deal with. Well done.. I look forward to dealing with the service department. In my opinion, that is where a dealership shows that it cares for the customer. It is all about service after the sale.

Cloud nine
8/22/2016

"thrilled to be treated so good"

It feels very luxeriius to be treated like a customer who spent as much as anyone else. I will more than likely be a future Lexus customer from Wilde Lexus

Wilde Lexus of Sarasota responded to this review

August 26, 2016

Thank you for sharing your experience, Cloud Nine. It was our pleasure serving you and we hope to be of service again soon.

1 - 10 of 1,990 results