Williams Buick GMC

4.4

8201 South Blvd., Charlotte, North Carolina 28273 Closed 9:00 AM - 8:00 AM Hours

Gene Simmons, Sales Consultant, Williams Buick GMC

Gus Ghannam, Finance Director, Williams Buick GMC

Gus Ghannam

Finance Director

March 11, 2017

"Lori Turner epitomizes Customer Service!!"

- Joseph Hassan

Lori was someone I came into contact with today at Williams Buick GMC. She was very polite and provided very prompt service and answered my questions. Great asset to the above mentioned dealer. Old school customer service. I will definitely be back and plan on buying a new car in the near future and will most likely do so at Williams Buick GMC due to Lori!

March 10, 2017

"Awesone"

- KMac

The salesman Mac, did and awesome job, he worked with me from day one and when I drove 3 hours to pick up my car he had everything ready and in 2 hours I was back on the road. I would recommend if you are looking for a Terrain go see Mac.

March 05, 2017

"Service call"

- Boxer

Great service. I would highly recommend this dealership to anyone! The service department is very informative about the services that they perform. They explain every procedure and the price it will cause. All my problems we solved!!!

Williams Buick GMC, Charlotte, NC, 28273