Williams Buick GMC

Williams Buick GMC
Call
Williams Buick GMC Info
About Williams Buick GMC

Williams Buick GMC of Charlotte (formerly Folger Buick GMC) is a part of the Folger Automotive Group, which has been family owned and locally operated in NC since 1937. We are the original Buick dealer in Charlotte and premier Charlotte GMC dealer! Our top priority is the complete satisfaction of our customers. We offer a wide selection of GM Certified Pre-Owned vehicles that compliments one of the largest new Buick and new GMC inventories in North Carolina and South Carolina, including the all new Award Winning 2012 Buick Enclave CXL, 2012 Buick Regal CXL, 2012 Buick Regal CXL Turbo, 2012 Buick Lucerne CXL, 2012 Buick Lucerne CXL Premium, 2012 Buick LaCrosse CX, 2012 Buick LaCrosse CXL, 2012 Buick LaCrosse CXS, 2012 GMC Sierra 1500, 2012 GMC Sierra 2500HD, 2012 GMC Sierra 3500HD, 2012 GMC Yukon, 2012 GMC Yukon Denali, 2012 GMC Yukon XL, 2012 GMC Terrain, 2012 GMC Canyon, 2012 GMC Savana 2012 GMC Acadia, and the 2012 GMC Acadia Denali. Williams Buick GMC of Charlotte is easily accessible and conveniently located near uptown Charlotte, North Charlotte, South Charlotte, Lake Norman, Concord, University City, Harrisburg, Mooresville, Kannapolis, Huntersville, Davidson, Indian Trail, Mint Hill, Monroe, Belmont, Albemarle, Gastonia, Lincolnton, Salisbury, Hickory, Statesville, Conover, Troutman, Boone, Waxhaw, Pineville, Matthews, and Rockingham in NC plus Rock Hill, Fort Mill, York, Lancaster, and Lake Wylie in SC. We're also a reasonably close drive from Greensboro, High Point, Winston-Salem, Asheboro, Lexington, Thomasville, Kernersville, Asheville, Burlington, Graham, Mebane, Chapel Hill, Durham, Cary, and Raleigh in North Carolina as well as Columbia, Greenville, and Spartanburg in South Carolina. Our experienced and GM Certified Sales Staff is eager to share its knowledge and enthusiasm with you. We encourage you to browse our online inventory, schedule an extended test drive, and investigate our financing specials and options!

About Williams Buick GMC

Monday 9:00 AM - 8:00 AM

Tuesday 9:00 AM - 8:00 AM

Wednesday 9:00 AM - 8:00 AM

Thursday 9:00 AM - 8:00 AM

Friday 9:00 AM - 8:00 AM

Saturday 9:00 AM - 8:00 AM

"Service"

rear tire picked up a threaded bolt/washer some time Thursday. When I began driving on I-485 Friday, it sounded as if a wheel bearing needed replacement, yet the car only has 8K miles. Williams was quick to find and repair the problem.

"Bill Morgan, your serve consultant, eased my fears "

When I came in with an engine light showing, Mr. Morgan eased my fears. He said, "whatever it is, we can fix it". Even though you did not have the part, you got it and fixed my car. I'm very pleased with that attitude and service.

"My Sincerest Thanks"

My experience at Williams was by far one of the most Pleasant and Stress free experiences I've ever had in buying a car. I give all the credit to the knowledgeable and courteous Salesman and General Sales Manager that I dealt with directly. I would highly recommend this Dealership and Aaron Springer and Greg Armstrong to all of my Friends and Family. Thank you Guys for making me believe that there are truly honest and caring Car Salesmen that really do Care about their Customers. Sincerely, Jennifer Stout York, SC

Aaron Springer, Greg Armstrong

"Never believed a car buying experience could be this easy!!"

This was a car buying dream come true for me! My initial contact with the manager, Justin Nash was quick and hassle free. I simply told him exactly what I wanted and asked him if he would be able to help me. Within minutes I had a text message from Justin with the picture of the truck and financing options available to me. As I continued to have questions, Justin was patient and returned every one of my text messages with an answer. He even connected me with an awesome salesman, Aaron Springer, who went out to the truck and took specific pictures of features I was asking about. Not once did they make me feel pressured or uncomfortable. And the best part was they were communicating to me through text messaging so it was convenient for me throughout the day! The next day in the dealership was just as convenient...everything we had discussed through text was what they honored in person. I was in and out of the dealership in record time with the exact truck and payment I had been looking for. Justin and Aaron are top notch guys with a devoted passion for customers service! Not once did I feel like I was talking to a "car guy". These two are class acts! Thank you for making what is normally a miserable experience a fun and enjoyable one for once!! I will be back :)

Justin Nash, Aaron Springer

"Best and easiest buying experience."

I recently purchased a 2011 Nissan Maxima and I was very pleased and impressed with my overall buying experience as Melissa and the staff of Williams Buick are Simply the Best!

"What a pleasant experience..."

What a pleasant experience when buying a new car. We met Bernie and he answered every question and worked with us to get the exact car we wanted. Thank you Bernie and Williams for caring and helping us with this purchase.

Bernie Graham

"Excellent Service"

Upon arrival, I presented the Service Consultant items that I wanted to be check and serviced if needed. All my requests were addressed and service that was needed was completed. In addition, I was informed of additional service that should be done ( replacement of rusted out parts in the rear brake assembly. I was informed as to why the service should be done, what it would cost and the time to complete the service. At no time was I pressured into accepting additional service. All staff that I interacted with were friendly and knowledgeable.

Bill Morgan

"Excellent"

Awesome dealership who truly cares about their customers. :) They are very family friendly and professional. I normally hesitate when it comes to car dealerships, but I must say that we will be buying our next vehicle from there.

Neil and Scott Laughery

"Totally satisfied with service."

Excellent waiting area facilities and amenities. Most important, the service was also excellent and well within the waiting time expectations. Additionally, I knew exactly what they were (and did) going to do to my car. No negative surprises!

"Happy"

Awsome group of poeple,very professional. They actually listen to you, even with not so great credit..Thank you guys sincerely!!! I came in with negative expectation as I had been searching for a car for almost a month. These guys worked a miracle and put me in a beautiful 2014 Verona, Buick. ,and when I say miracle,, I mean go and see..

ANDREW