Williams Buick GMC

8201 South Blvd.,
Charlotte, North Carolina 28273
Williams Buick GMC Info
About Williams Buick GMC

Williams Buick GMC of Charlotte (formerly Folger Buick GMC) is a part of the Folger Automotive Group, which has been family owned and locally operated in NC since 1937. We are the original Buick dealer in Charlotte and premier Charlotte GMC dealer! Our top priority is the complete satisfaction of our customers. We offer a wide selection of GM Certified Pre-Owned vehicles that compliments one of the largest new Buick and new GMC inventories in North Carolina and South Carolina, including the all new Award Winning 2012 Buick Enclave CXL, 2012 Buick Regal CXL, 2012 Buick Regal CXL Turbo, 2012 Buick Lucerne CXL, 2012 Buick Lucerne CXL Premium, 2012 Buick LaCrosse CX, 2012 Buick LaCrosse CXL, 2012 Buick LaCrosse CXS, 2012 GMC Sierra 1500, 2012 GMC Sierra 2500HD, 2012 GMC Sierra 3500HD, 2012 GMC Yukon, 2012 GMC Yukon Denali, 2012 GMC Yukon XL, 2012 GMC Terrain, 2012 GMC Canyon, 2012 GMC Savana 2012 GMC Acadia, and the 2012 GMC Acadia Denali. Williams Buick GMC of Charlotte is easily accessible and conveniently located near uptown Charlotte, North Charlotte, South Charlotte, Lake Norman, Concord, University City, Harrisburg, Mooresville, Kannapolis, Huntersville, Davidson, Indian Trail, Mint Hill, Monroe, Belmont, Albemarle, Gastonia, Lincolnton, Salisbury, Hickory, Statesville, Conover, Troutman, Boone, Waxhaw, Pineville, Matthews, and Rockingham in NC plus Rock Hill, Fort Mill, York, Lancaster, and Lake Wylie in SC. We're also a reasonably close drive from Greensboro, High Point, Winston-Salem, Asheboro, Lexington, Thomasville, Kernersville, Asheville, Burlington, Graham, Mebane, Chapel Hill, Durham, Cary, and Raleigh in North Carolina as well as Columbia, Greenville, and Spartanburg in South Carolina. Our experienced and GM Certified Sales Staff is eager to share its knowledge and enthusiasm with you. We encourage you to browse our online inventory, schedule an extended test drive, and investigate our financing specials and options!

About Williams Buick GMC

Friday 9:00 AM - 8:00 AM

Saturday 9:00 AM - 8:00 AM

Tigergirl
9/18/2016

"First oil change on my new vehicle for free service for this"

I had a 10:00 appt and waited 15 minutes before being checked in and I was there 1 1/2 hours everyone was very busy got my first free oil change

James0317
8/13/2016

"Very accommodating exp"

They worked us up a great deal - our salesperson was fantastic - great terms on a virtually brand new car 2015 silver Buick Verano Very happy

Sonia
7/13/2016

"Gene Simmons is an absolute gem!"

Gene went above and beyond to make my dream of buying a new car a reality. I know I would not have received this great of offer on my trade; and his willingness and genuine concern to help get me into a new car, from any other dealership in Charlotte. Working with Gus on the financing aspect of the deal was pleasant as well; made me feel very comfortable and felt he had my best interest in perspective in conjunction with the dealership.

Sue
7/03/2016

"Great Service"

I explained the problem over the phone and was told what it could potentially be. I made an appointment for the next afternoon and within 20 minutes the issue was resolved. They were efficient and professional to deal with.

Dennis
6/14/2016

"Great Deal - Great Service"

Bought 2005 Buick LeSabre for good price. They fixed a problem at no cost the next day. They demonstrated professional caring service. BUY FROM THEM!

xx
6/03/2016

"A great deal gone south"

I've tried to take what started out as the best car buying experience I've ever had from turning into a negative, however it's no fault of my own. Stopped in by chance on 5/28/16 after being shafted on a deal at City Chevrolet. Was greeted and taken amazing care of by Rashad King. From start to finish one of the finest salesman i have ever encountered. He treated us fairly and with respect. Was very aware of our concerns and how we expected the transaction to go. The guy practically ran from place to place as he juggled multiple sales and tried to crank some satisfied people out the door. After many many car buying experiences, i can say that this was the fastest one ever. We came to terms relatively easily on our used Acadia and after voicing my concern over why it was not certified while other vehicles of similar model and trim package were even though they had more miles, Rashad went and got the truck certified for us! A nice bonus Handshake deal on terms that included certain "issues" being fixed prior to delivery. Statement made was "how about we do the deal today (Saturday) and i'll have the guys fix those issues and deliver the truck Tuesday to your house or work". Great! Did financing, transfer, trade in, full paperwork package and left with a very nice loaner and very much looking forward to Tuesday. Here's where it turns south........ Received email from finance department about missing some paperwork and needing something signed. Not a huge deal, but when i saw it was the purchase contract and invoice i was a bit shocked. Print, sign, scan, send. Some of my time Tuesday came and the truck was not done. Reason given - Monday was a holiday. I'm sorry, but this is not my concern as the consumer. A promise made should be delivered upon. Was told "we are shooting for tomorrow" (Wednesday). Wednesday came and received a voicemail from the general manager Justin Nash informing me the truck was still not done for various reasons and his exact phrasing used was "I know, excuse, excuse, excuse". Was told truck would definitely be done Thursday. So to recap, 5 days of owning a truck and still didn't have it in my possession. Thursday came and Rashad was going to deliver the truck himself which was a nice gesture. He also got me a new set of floor mats at no cost as it was a used truck. Nice Rashad arrived and the body work looked good. They were able to get the hail dents out and buff most of the scratches that come with a used vehicle. However there were only 5 things that were noted needing attention, and they only got 4 of them. The hitch area cover plate was only mounted by one fastener and they were supposed to replace it. It wasn't. They are now supposed to be mailing me the fastener and i will install it. More of my time Now here it is 6 days later and i find out from my bank that the dealership has not even contacted them for a payoff yet on my trade in and i will be responsible for my next payment coming due in several days or be assessed a late fee. I'm fine with paying one payment if i am to be reimbursed, however this is more of my time that i have to spend. Tried to contact Justin Nash, no answer after several attempts. Tried to contact finance several times and got an automated message that their voicemail box is full. finally just kept calling thru the switchboard until I happened to get Rashad completely by chance and he was going to contact finance for some resolution. My time as the consumer is the most precious aspect of any deal and i certainly feel that in the past 6 days my time it is only important to me Thank god for Rashad

xx responded to this review

June 20, 2016

22 days later and my trade in is still not paid off. Multiple attempts to contact the sales manger failed. Voicemails not returned. Talked to the lady in the back office and she tried to tell me that I owe more than the amount that was reported at time of the deal. Next lady I talked to said that they didn't even have my account number to arrange pay off. Hmmmmm........... Communication is probably the worst after the sale I have ever encountered

Tigergirl
5/26/2016

"Great deal"

I give Williams Buick a 5 star rating because they gave excellent service and treated me like family. I have driven a Buick for 35 years and love them all.

Cdotyaba1
5/11/2016

"Gene simmons"

I live in Michigan, my mom lives in Charlotte, I called Williams Buick from work to do the leg work on a Buick Encore for my mother, I explained the terms I wanted, and my mom situation, she being new to Charlotte, Gene Simmons told me don't you worry, I'm gonna take great care of your mom, today after work my mom called me, she said Gene had done everything he told me that he would, and treated her with great care and respect, she also said the finance guy was awesome as well( I only know that his name is Gus) I highly recommend Williams Buick, and Gene Simmons in particular, this guy has earned a customer for life, this is the way business should always be done, kudos Gene, kudos Gus, kudos Williams Buick!!!

horner8248
4/28/2016

"Great place to buy a vehicle !!!"

Pleasure doing business!!! They don't play games like a lot of dealers. I will shop there again when I am in the market for a vehicle !!!!

e&jrice
4/17/2016

"excellent "

Gene was excellent. Between the 2 of us we've bought several cars through the years and Gene was by far the best we've dealt with.

Williams Buick GMC responded to this review

April 20, 2016

Thank you for the review!!

Reviews of Gene Simmons