Williams Buick GMC

8201 South Blvd.,
Charlotte, North Carolina 28273
Williams Buick GMC Info
About Williams Buick GMC

Williams Buick GMC of Charlotte (formerly Folger Buick GMC) is a part of the Folger Automotive Group, which has been family owned and locally operated in NC since 1937. We are the original Buick dealer in Charlotte and premier Charlotte GMC dealer! Our top priority is the complete satisfaction of our customers. We offer a wide selection of GM Certified Pre-Owned vehicles that compliments one of the largest new Buick and new GMC inventories in North Carolina and South Carolina, including the all new Award Winning 2012 Buick Enclave CXL, 2012 Buick Regal CXL, 2012 Buick Regal CXL Turbo, 2012 Buick Lucerne CXL, 2012 Buick Lucerne CXL Premium, 2012 Buick LaCrosse CX, 2012 Buick LaCrosse CXL, 2012 Buick LaCrosse CXS, 2012 GMC Sierra 1500, 2012 GMC Sierra 2500HD, 2012 GMC Sierra 3500HD, 2012 GMC Yukon, 2012 GMC Yukon Denali, 2012 GMC Yukon XL, 2012 GMC Terrain, 2012 GMC Canyon, 2012 GMC Savana 2012 GMC Acadia, and the 2012 GMC Acadia Denali. Williams Buick GMC of Charlotte is easily accessible and conveniently located near uptown Charlotte, North Charlotte, South Charlotte, Lake Norman, Concord, University City, Harrisburg, Mooresville, Kannapolis, Huntersville, Davidson, Indian Trail, Mint Hill, Monroe, Belmont, Albemarle, Gastonia, Lincolnton, Salisbury, Hickory, Statesville, Conover, Troutman, Boone, Waxhaw, Pineville, Matthews, and Rockingham in NC plus Rock Hill, Fort Mill, York, Lancaster, and Lake Wylie in SC. We're also a reasonably close drive from Greensboro, High Point, Winston-Salem, Asheboro, Lexington, Thomasville, Kernersville, Asheville, Burlington, Graham, Mebane, Chapel Hill, Durham, Cary, and Raleigh in North Carolina as well as Columbia, Greenville, and Spartanburg in South Carolina. Our experienced and GM Certified Sales Staff is eager to share its knowledge and enthusiasm with you. We encourage you to browse our online inventory, schedule an extended test drive, and investigate our financing specials and options!

About Williams Buick GMC

Friday 9:00 AM - 8:00 AM

Saturday 9:00 AM - 8:00 AM

Morty82
2/04/2016

"ALL EXCELLENT HELP AND SERVICE "

The experience helped to make a decision to lease the car we were thinking about.'''the attention the Dominick gave us took a professional approach to helping with the turnover of the car we leased previously

Keithimpala
1/27/2016

"Service"

They were quick and friendly. I appreciated the customer service. They got me in and out and took care of everything I needed. Thank you.

Linda65
1/26/2016

"We. did not have a scheduled service."

We had come in to pick up out all weather floor mats and the suv looked as if had over heated and the service department said they would check it out but they said it was most likely the rain water running down the front of the hood. Our wait was about an hour but all was good with the suv.

laura

"effecient appointment"

I was in and out for my service appointment in 30 minutes, just as Lori had predicted. This was service for a recall which I was notified by the dealership when the parts were in stock.

Tlrgonzalez

"Oil change"

I came in for an oil change. Upon my arrival, I was greeted in a timely and friendly manner. My service was completed within an hour.

blfleming2013
12/21/2015

" Professional and courteous "

Tracy Montes was my service consultant, she was very courteous and professional at her job. She explain the problem with my VW beetle and I was in and out in no time. I had just had shoulder surgery the day prior to bringing my car in for service and she was very concerned as to why I was coming to have my car serviced after surgery and was concerned about my safety returning home.

Tracy Montes

BeingSpammed123
12/15/2015

"Can't follow basic instructions "

Refuses to remove my email address from their distribution list, even though they must do so by law. Makes you wonder what other illegal things they do, doesn't it?

Boxer
11/27/2015

"Very professional. They get you in and back out"

Because the sales associates are not pushy and over bearing. They listen to what you are saying and go above and beyond to help you reach your goal and stay within your budget. The used vehicle that I purchased was immaculate and very sharp inside and out. I love it!!!!

ThirdTime,DC
11/14/2015

"18 years of satisfied service at this dealership."

I have now purchased a 1997 Buick Century, 2003 Buick LaSabre, and 2015 GMC Acadia from this dealership. They have always serviced my cars well. There is no pressure during the sale and service is amazing. They always explain what needs to be done and get your approval before the fact. Good place to go. This time Gene Simmons was my Salesman. Great guy to work with. Andrew Johnson made the paper work easy. I actually came in with my LaSabre for service. Lori is great and takes good care of you. I have enjoyed many years of working with Kevin Dawkins in sales. The entire team makes buying and caring for everything painless.

doublev1967
11/09/2015

"Excellent Service."

Love this dealership. I had been traveling on business and returned home with several errands one Saturday. My car battery died. They came and picked me up and gave me another car to drive until Monday. Very much appreciated from a jet lagged customer.

Reviews of Kevin Dawkins