Williams Buick GMC

8201 South Blvd.,
Charlotte, North Carolina 28273
Williams Buick GMC Info
About Williams Buick GMC

Williams Buick GMC of Charlotte (formerly Folger Buick GMC) is a part of the Folger Automotive Group, which has been family owned and locally operated in NC since 1937. We are the original Buick dealer in Charlotte and premier Charlotte GMC dealer! Our top priority is the complete satisfaction of our customers. We offer a wide selection of GM Certified Pre-Owned vehicles that compliments one of the largest new Buick and new GMC inventories in North Carolina and South Carolina, including the all new Award Winning 2012 Buick Enclave CXL, 2012 Buick Regal CXL, 2012 Buick Regal CXL Turbo, 2012 Buick Lucerne CXL, 2012 Buick Lucerne CXL Premium, 2012 Buick LaCrosse CX, 2012 Buick LaCrosse CXL, 2012 Buick LaCrosse CXS, 2012 GMC Sierra 1500, 2012 GMC Sierra 2500HD, 2012 GMC Sierra 3500HD, 2012 GMC Yukon, 2012 GMC Yukon Denali, 2012 GMC Yukon XL, 2012 GMC Terrain, 2012 GMC Canyon, 2012 GMC Savana 2012 GMC Acadia, and the 2012 GMC Acadia Denali. Williams Buick GMC of Charlotte is easily accessible and conveniently located near uptown Charlotte, North Charlotte, South Charlotte, Lake Norman, Concord, University City, Harrisburg, Mooresville, Kannapolis, Huntersville, Davidson, Indian Trail, Mint Hill, Monroe, Belmont, Albemarle, Gastonia, Lincolnton, Salisbury, Hickory, Statesville, Conover, Troutman, Boone, Waxhaw, Pineville, Matthews, and Rockingham in NC plus Rock Hill, Fort Mill, York, Lancaster, and Lake Wylie in SC. We're also a reasonably close drive from Greensboro, High Point, Winston-Salem, Asheboro, Lexington, Thomasville, Kernersville, Asheville, Burlington, Graham, Mebane, Chapel Hill, Durham, Cary, and Raleigh in North Carolina as well as Columbia, Greenville, and Spartanburg in South Carolina. Our experienced and GM Certified Sales Staff is eager to share its knowledge and enthusiasm with you. We encourage you to browse our online inventory, schedule an extended test drive, and investigate our financing specials and options!

About Williams Buick GMC

Saturday 9:00 AM - 8:00 AM

Tigergirl
5/26/2016

"Great deal"

I give Williams Buick a 5 star rating because they gave excellent service and treated me like family. I have driven a Buick for 35 years and love them all.

Cdotyaba1
5/11/2016

"Gene simmons"

I live in Michigan, my mom lives in Charlotte, I called Williams Buick from work to do the leg work on a Buick Encore for my mother, I explained the terms I wanted, and my mom situation, she being new to Charlotte, Gene Simmons told me don't you worry, I'm gonna take great care of your mom, today after work my mom called me, she said Gene had done everything he told me that he would, and treated her with great care and respect, she also said the finance guy was awesome as well( I only know that his name is Gus) I highly recommend Williams Buick, and Gene Simmons in particular, this guy has earned a customer for life, this is the way business should always be done, kudos Gene, kudos Gus, kudos Williams Buick!!!

horner8248
4/28/2016

"Great place to buy a vehicle !!!"

Pleasure doing business!!! They don't play games like a lot of dealers. I will shop there again when I am in the market for a vehicle !!!!

e&jrice
4/17/2016

"excellent "

Gene was excellent. Between the 2 of us we've bought several cars through the years and Gene was by far the best we've dealt with.

April 20, 2016

Thank you for the review!!

Kuken22$$
4/02/2016

"Excellent experience, great guys to with!!!"

I bought a new "Acadia" from this dealership a few weeks ago. Both Steve (sales person) and Gus (financing) was great to work with, and made it in to smooth and great experience!!

April 20, 2016

Thank you for the review!!

Brian432
4/01/2016

"Leased vehicle"

Williams GMC allowed me to take to vehicles home for a few days to test drive. As someone who has always had a Toyota, this allowed me to experience a GMC vehicle and ultimately helped in my purchase decision.

April 20, 2016

Thank you so much for the review!!

One Happy New Truck Owner
3/30/2016

"I Had A Great Car Buying Experience"

Everyone listed below had a wealth of knowledge in answering all my questions and concerns. The timely manner of preparation of the truck for delivery was beyond my wildest expectations. Would I recommend this dealership to a relative? Absolutely !! Yes, indeed!

March 31, 2016

Thank you for reviewing us!!

TonyParker22
3/29/2016

"Excellent Experience "

I was very pleased after doing business with Williams Buick GMC. I was looking for a GMC Sierra Truck w/ pacific package and options. I could not locate this truck anywhere locally.After learning from GMC that this dealer had what I was looking for, I called them and started the process of purchasing the truck. I couldn't have been happier with the sales person and the finance person with the processe. With no pressure to buy, Steven confirmed they still have the truck and sent me pictures and all information needed to make the decision. After making my decision to buy buy the truck, they got the truck and paper work ready so when I got there, there were little to do except sign the paper work, go over a few things on the new truck and drive it back home....which was 400 miles...Roll Tide.....I would definitely drive the distance again to do business there...Thanks Steven and Gus.

March 31, 2016

Thank you for sharing your experience!!

csmith478
3/23/2016

"Excellent service both on the sales side and financing side"

I had a Land Rover LR3 that got totaled and was needing to quickly find another Land Rover. I searched for about 2 weeks and came across an LR4 at Williams Buick GMC. From the moment the sales associate, Steve Hymanson, answered the phone, it was an awesome experience. With me being in Atlanta and not able to physically see the car in Charlotte, he went out and took pictures on the exterior and interior of the car. The application process was quick and easy. I drove up, took it for a test drive and was on my way home. On the way back however, I started having electrical issues and my headlights and radio would turn off and back on. I took it by a Land Rover repair facility in Atlanta and it needed a new alternator (almost $900). I called Williams Buick GMC quite upset and they were very understanding and agreed to pay the repair charge. It's things like this that make businesses stand out. They truly went above and beyond from the very first day to the last day and my car is running great now and I'm loving it. I highly recommend taking your business to Williams Buick GMC. I want to give a shout out to Steve Hymanson in sales, Gus Ghannam in finance and Justin Nash in management.

March 31, 2016

Thank you for sharing your experience!!!

Delisa Jemison
3/19/2016

"Peaceful experience!"

Best car buying experience ever. Professional and honest. The salesman was very informative and upfront with the truth. I would refer anyone that was looking g to buy a car new or used.

March 31, 2016

Thank you so much for your review!!

Reviews of Gene Simmons