Williams Buick GMC

Williams Buick GMC

Call
Williams Buick GMC Info
About Williams Buick GMC

Williams Buick GMC of Charlotte (formerly Folger Buick GMC) is a part of the Folger Automotive Group, which has been family owned and locally operated in NC since 1937. We are the original Buick dealer in Charlotte and premier Charlotte GMC dealer! Our top priority is the complete satisfaction of our customers. We offer a wide selection of GM Certified Pre-Owned vehicles that compliments one of the largest new Buick and new GMC inventories in North Carolina and South Carolina, including the all new Award Winning 2012 Buick Enclave CXL, 2012 Buick Regal CXL, 2012 Buick Regal CXL Turbo, 2012 Buick Lucerne CXL, 2012 Buick Lucerne CXL Premium, 2012 Buick LaCrosse CX, 2012 Buick LaCrosse CXL, 2012 Buick LaCrosse CXS, 2012 GMC Sierra 1500, 2012 GMC Sierra 2500HD, 2012 GMC Sierra 3500HD, 2012 GMC Yukon, 2012 GMC Yukon Denali, 2012 GMC Yukon XL, 2012 GMC Terrain, 2012 GMC Canyon, 2012 GMC Savana 2012 GMC Acadia, and the 2012 GMC Acadia Denali. Williams Buick GMC of Charlotte is easily accessible and conveniently located near uptown Charlotte, North Charlotte, South Charlotte, Lake Norman, Concord, University City, Harrisburg, Mooresville, Kannapolis, Huntersville, Davidson, Indian Trail, Mint Hill, Monroe, Belmont, Albemarle, Gastonia, Lincolnton, Salisbury, Hickory, Statesville, Conover, Troutman, Boone, Waxhaw, Pineville, Matthews, and Rockingham in NC plus Rock Hill, Fort Mill, York, Lancaster, and Lake Wylie in SC. We're also a reasonably close drive from Greensboro, High Point, Winston-Salem, Asheboro, Lexington, Thomasville, Kernersville, Asheville, Burlington, Graham, Mebane, Chapel Hill, Durham, Cary, and Raleigh in North Carolina as well as Columbia, Greenville, and Spartanburg in South Carolina. Our experienced and GM Certified Sales Staff is eager to share its knowledge and enthusiasm with you. We encourage you to browse our online inventory, schedule an extended test drive, and investigate our financing specials and options!

About Williams Buick GMC

Saturday 9:00 AM - 8:00 AM

bsdeez
1/05/2015

"Ridiculous"

I understand that they are a business and are in the market to make money, but please don't lie to me, I'm not stupid. While performing the never ending dance of price negotiations, I was told about their "overhead" and that the vehicle I was looking at needed a new windshield and that it would cost them, (a dealer who gets it done for near nothing) $500.00 to replace. Comical. Please don't lie to a customer that was about to buy a vehicle from you.

lynn kei
11/21/2014

"Worst dealership ever."

After contacting them by email they called and I offered them 1000.00 less than sticker price. They ask me to come in .I went in with checkbook ready The salesman didnt attempt to go snd find the person i had bern in contact with and startef his sales pitch then once again i offered just 1000 less than sticker which was 14957.00 they didn't even want to negotiate. The salesman laughed and said "The price is the price", and proceeded to assume that I had stupid on my forehead because he actually pulled out a buyers agreement and started asking questions like he had actually made a sale. Needless to say My checkbook and I won't go back. I will Take my money elsewhere.

Male Chauvinist

dmsatterfield
11/12/2014

"Unable to schedule a service appt"

Williams Buick GMC in Charlotte, NC has been neglectful with regard to my vehicle service needs. I own a 2004 Pontiac Aztek, which has been a wonderful car and although it is 10 years old it has not required much service until lately. It’s pretty remarkable how well it has run and I would like to keep it running for as long as possible. With that said, my "service vehicle soon" light has come on and I have tried to make a service appointment with Williams Buick GMC in Charlotte, NC but, no one will return my calls or respond to my online request. I've never had this problem with them in the past. It all started two weeks or so ago when my husband and I left 4 voice mails between us, never to hear back from anyone at the dealership. So I decided to submit a request via their online service the following week and still no response. Then one day my husband receives a letter from Williams regarding their certified service and how "we value your business". The letter included the service team contact name and phone number - Kevin Dawkins, 704-697-1600. I decided to call him today, November 12, 2014 at 12:12pm to schedule an appointment. First, the phone rang and rang and rang. Then, a surly man answered and when I asked to schedule an appointment he said that he would transfer me to the receptionist. Okay, no problem. I proceeded to wait on the phone for the receptionist for 23 mins, before I decided to hang up and call back. The second call was answered by another gentleman, who was pleasant and transferred me to Kevin's voice mail. Since, Kevin had 4 previous voice mails from me, I hung up and called back. This time I did get the receptionist. I told her I wanted to schedule an appointment and before I could ask her not to transfer me to voice mail, she transferred to me Kevin's voice mail. Again, I hung up and called back, this time however, the receptionist, Melissa, never answered my call and instead transferred me directly into her voice mail. I didn't leave a message. I called back for the 5th time and no one answered. Unacceptable. You would think, given all of the bad publicity GMC has had with their faulty ignition switches, which by the way, mine was replaced in 2013 before the recall was announced and I never asked for my money back, that the people at Williams would take more care when it comes to scheduling service. I don't know what the "service vehicle soon" light means. What I do know is how I feel as I continue to drive my Aztek as it is my only mode of transportation. I feel that my life could be in danger, that at any moment my car will stop running and I will be in an accident or stranded alongside the road somewhere. I feel that Williams could care less about my safety or about keeping their current customers. Never again will I take my vehicle to be serviced by them, I will never recommend them and I will never buy another GMC vehicle. It’s unfortunate that Williams Buick GMC has blemished the GMC brand. I’ve never experienced such treatment or the lack there of. GMC should know how their dealerships are treating their customers whether it be good or bad. It’s unfortunate that I have to report my negative experience to GMC directly.

Receptionist, Entire service department

JimSr.
9/28/2014

"Service"

rear tire picked up a threaded bolt/washer some time Thursday. When I began driving on I-485 Friday, it sounded as if a wheel bearing needed replacement, yet the car only has 8K miles. Williams was quick to find and repair the problem.

betty.parrish.56
9/27/2014

"Bill Morgan, your serve consultant, eased my fears "

When I came in with an engine light showing, Mr. Morgan eased my fears. He said, "whatever it is, we can fix it". Even though you did not have the part, you got it and fixed my car. I'm very pleased with that attitude and service.

Jennifer Stout
9/20/2014

"My Sincerest Thanks"

My experience at Williams was by far one of the most Pleasant and Stress free experiences I've ever had in buying a car. I give all the credit to the knowledgeable and courteous Salesman and General Sales Manager that I dealt with directly. I would highly recommend this Dealership and Aaron Springer and Greg Armstrong to all of my Friends and Family. Thank you Guys for making me believe that there are truly honest and caring Car Salesmen that really do Care about their Customers. Sincerely, Jennifer Stout York, SC

Aaron Springer, Greg Armstrong

deannamishel
9/18/2014

"Never believed a car buying experience could be this easy!!"

This was a car buying dream come true for me! My initial contact with the manager, Justin Nash was quick and hassle free. I simply told him exactly what I wanted and asked him if he would be able to help me. Within minutes I had a text message from Justin with the picture of the truck and financing options available to me. As I continued to have questions, Justin was patient and returned every one of my text messages with an answer. He even connected me with an awesome salesman, Aaron Springer, who went out to the truck and took specific pictures of features I was asking about. Not once did they make me feel pressured or uncomfortable. And the best part was they were communicating to me through text messaging so it was convenient for me throughout the day! The next day in the dealership was just as convenient...everything we had discussed through text was what they honored in person. I was in and out of the dealership in record time with the exact truck and payment I had been looking for. Justin and Aaron are top notch guys with a devoted passion for customers service! Not once did I feel like I was talking to a "car guy". These two are class acts! Thank you for making what is normally a miserable experience a fun and enjoyable one for once!! I will be back :)

Justin Nash, Aaron Springer

coreyas
9/15/2014

"Best and easiest buying experience."

I recently purchased a 2011 Nissan Maxima and I was very pleased and impressed with my overall buying experience as Melissa and the staff of Williams Buick are Simply the Best!

harrisang
9/11/2014

"What a pleasant experience..."

What a pleasant experience when buying a new car. We met Bernie and he answered every question and worked with us to get the exact car we wanted. Thank you Bernie and Williams for caring and helping us with this purchase.

Bernie Graham

Christopher Wynings
8/29/2014

"Excellent Service"

Upon arrival, I presented the Service Consultant items that I wanted to be check and serviced if needed. All my requests were addressed and service that was needed was completed. In addition, I was informed of additional service that should be done ( replacement of rusted out parts in the rear brake assembly. I was informed as to why the service should be done, what it would cost and the time to complete the service. At no time was I pressured into accepting additional service. All staff that I interacted with were friendly and knowledgeable.

Bill Morgan