Williams Buick GMC

8201 South Blvd.,
Charlotte, North Carolina 28273
Williams Buick GMC Info
About Williams Buick GMC

Williams Buick GMC of Charlotte (formerly Folger Buick GMC) is a part of the Folger Automotive Group, which has been family owned and locally operated in NC since 1937. We are the original Buick dealer in Charlotte and premier Charlotte GMC dealer! Our top priority is the complete satisfaction of our customers. We offer a wide selection of GM Certified Pre-Owned vehicles that compliments one of the largest new Buick and new GMC inventories in North Carolina and South Carolina, including the all new Award Winning 2012 Buick Enclave CXL, 2012 Buick Regal CXL, 2012 Buick Regal CXL Turbo, 2012 Buick Lucerne CXL, 2012 Buick Lucerne CXL Premium, 2012 Buick LaCrosse CX, 2012 Buick LaCrosse CXL, 2012 Buick LaCrosse CXS, 2012 GMC Sierra 1500, 2012 GMC Sierra 2500HD, 2012 GMC Sierra 3500HD, 2012 GMC Yukon, 2012 GMC Yukon Denali, 2012 GMC Yukon XL, 2012 GMC Terrain, 2012 GMC Canyon, 2012 GMC Savana 2012 GMC Acadia, and the 2012 GMC Acadia Denali. Williams Buick GMC of Charlotte is easily accessible and conveniently located near uptown Charlotte, North Charlotte, South Charlotte, Lake Norman, Concord, University City, Harrisburg, Mooresville, Kannapolis, Huntersville, Davidson, Indian Trail, Mint Hill, Monroe, Belmont, Albemarle, Gastonia, Lincolnton, Salisbury, Hickory, Statesville, Conover, Troutman, Boone, Waxhaw, Pineville, Matthews, and Rockingham in NC plus Rock Hill, Fort Mill, York, Lancaster, and Lake Wylie in SC. We're also a reasonably close drive from Greensboro, High Point, Winston-Salem, Asheboro, Lexington, Thomasville, Kernersville, Asheville, Burlington, Graham, Mebane, Chapel Hill, Durham, Cary, and Raleigh in North Carolina as well as Columbia, Greenville, and Spartanburg in South Carolina. Our experienced and GM Certified Sales Staff is eager to share its knowledge and enthusiasm with you. We encourage you to browse our online inventory, schedule an extended test drive, and investigate our financing specials and options!

About Williams Buick GMC

Friday 9:00 AM - 8:00 AM

Saturday 9:00 AM - 8:00 AM

mv123
5/21/2015

"Beyond displeased with my service."

I don't ever leave reviews, but if I can save someone time and money, then I am all for it. Taken advantage of as a first time car buyer is an understatement. I went in to check out a car that I found on Auto Trader. I am from out of state (2 1/2 hours away to be exact). They made me feel like they were giving me a fantastic trade-in deal and even offered (aka VERY PUSHY) to let me take the new car home that day. They failed to tell about the water stains on the headliner of the vehicle. I took it upon myself to go through the glove compartment and find the previous owner's info and contacted him. After he volunteered extensive amounts of information; dealership where it was regularly serviced, reassured me that there wasn't a leaky sunroof it was bc it was left open during a car washing, and even telling me about a broken air conditioning vent etc. I knew that I truly had a great vehicle on my hands. The mileage and the previous owner were what sold me the car. As a first time car buyer, I failed to notice that THE DEALERSHIP added so many extra fee's on the bill of sale that I thought I would throw up when I read over them (Administrative Fee's of $649 plus DataDots for and extra $400) I wouldn't have gone through with it. The car dealer that sold me my car harassed me at work about the Title to my old car for two weeks. TO TOP IT ALL OFF due to their miscommunication and slackness, I have been riding around on a dead tag FOR THREE WEEKS because of their failure to comply with my state's DMV in a timely fashion. I was told to provide my old car's paid tax receipt, then my county tax assessor told me the dealership needed the NEW car's paid tax receipt. NOT the Title Department of the Dealership. It was the new car's tax receipt. Do you think they cared? Absolutely not. They FAILED to return the majority of my phone calls. The lady that works in Title department only works at the Charlotte office TWO DAYS A WEEK? The times that I did call on the days that she worked, I wasn't able to reach her. I had to call the regular "switchboard" line to catch her. Absolute madness.

Bob, Aaron, and Terry

burkesolutions
5/09/2015

"Dishonest and I don't Trust Them. "

Dealership would not honor the price advertised or verbal agreement and gave out incorrect information regarding the warranty. I visited the dealership on 4/8/15 around 6 p.m. noticing a Cadillac CTS that was on the lot. The sticker price on the car was $24995. I test drove the car and liked the car. I paid a $100 deposit to hold the car and promised that I would be back on 4/9/15. During the test drive, the salesman, Rashad, was asked 3 times regarding the warranty for the car, as this was an important factor for which car I would buy. He confirmed all 3 times that the car was CERTIFIED and would receive an additional 2 year/24,000 mile warranty because it was ceritifed. After I paid the deposit, the salesman asked that if I was to complete the deal by the next day and take off $500 from the price if it would close the deal. I responded yes and that I would be back the next day. Excited about the new car that I committed to, I went to the website and noticed that the car did not have CERTIFIED beside of it like the other cars that were CERTIFIED did. I called Rashad at 9:00 a.m. on 5/9/15 to question this. At this time he verified that the car was NOT CERTIFIED. I communicated my concern because of what was stated. He said not to worry because he would get a better warranty included in the price of the car and continue to get the other perks such as free oil changes and tire rotations. I arrived at the dealership around 1:30 p.m. on 5/9/15 to meet with Rashad. I asked to see the numbers for how much the car would cost in total would taxes, tags, and fees. On the estimate given, the car was quoted at $26,893. I communicated with Rashad that this was not the price that I saw and agreed upon. He stated that it was and that it was on the internet and offered to show it. I then responded by stating that we didn't look at the internet, we looked at the sticker on the car. He then stated that the prices were priced aggressively and they were the lowest in the area, but if I found a better deal, they would match it online. I stated that Cadillac of South Charlotte had a better deal, so he went to their webpage. We found several better deals, including same mileage, and new cars for $2K lower. He then stated that he would talk with his manager about it. While he went to find his manager, I went back to the car and saw the sticker on the car that stated that price was $24995. I took a picture of the sticker and VIN of the car (attached). I then asked Rashad to come and look at the sticker. He began to say that they were not trying to tell lies or be unreasonable, he was just using the internet price. I asked to speak with the manager The sales manager came out (white haired older gentleman) to speak with me and I explained to him what happened. I then stated that I expected them to honor the price, and he said that he would have to look into it. The sales manager came back out and stated that it was mistake and that they could not honor the price on the sticker. I asked him why and he stated because it was an error and people make harmless mistakes all the time. At that point, I asked them to refund my deposit and I would report them to the Better Business Bureau. They stated that they couldn't do it until Monday. Moment later, the sales manager came back to me rudely and said "so what are you going do? I'm ready to make a deal because I don't want to you contacting the BBB." I stated that through this process there have been multiple things that have been dishonest. He (the sales manager) said that they have not been dishonest and that he had just met me. I explained that I was told incorrect information regarding the warranty, the warranty was not included in the price as the salesman stated that it would, the salesman was incorrect regarding the maintenance for the car (as it relates to oil changes), the price that was agreed and stated on the sticker was not honored, and the $500 discount for coming back the next day was not honored.

Rashad King and Greg Kelly

bsdeez
1/05/2015

"Ridiculous"

I understand that they are a business and are in the market to make money, but please don't lie to me, I'm not stupid. While performing the never ending dance of price negotiations, I was told about their "overhead" and that the vehicle I was looking at needed a new windshield and that it would cost them, (a dealer who gets it done for near nothing) $500.00 to replace. Comical. Please don't lie to a customer that was about to buy a vehicle from you.

lynn kei
11/21/2014

"Worst dealership ever."

After contacting them by email they called and I offered them 1000.00 less than sticker price. They ask me to come in .I went in with checkbook ready The salesman didnt attempt to go snd find the person i had bern in contact with and startef his sales pitch then once again i offered just 1000 less than sticker which was 14957.00 they didn't even want to negotiate. The salesman laughed and said "The price is the price", and proceeded to assume that I had stupid on my forehead because he actually pulled out a buyers agreement and started asking questions like he had actually made a sale. Needless to say My checkbook and I won't go back. I will Take my money elsewhere.

Male Chauvinist

dmsatterfield
11/12/2014

"Unable to schedule a service appt"

Williams Buick GMC in Charlotte, NC has been neglectful with regard to my vehicle service needs. I own a 2004 Pontiac Aztek, which has been a wonderful car and although it is 10 years old it has not required much service until lately. It’s pretty remarkable how well it has run and I would like to keep it running for as long as possible. With that said, my "service vehicle soon" light has come on and I have tried to make a service appointment with Williams Buick GMC in Charlotte, NC but, no one will return my calls or respond to my online request. I've never had this problem with them in the past. It all started two weeks or so ago when my husband and I left 4 voice mails between us, never to hear back from anyone at the dealership. So I decided to submit a request via their online service the following week and still no response. Then one day my husband receives a letter from Williams regarding their certified service and how "we value your business". The letter included the service team contact name and phone number - Kevin Dawkins, 704-697-1600. I decided to call him today, November 12, 2014 at 12:12pm to schedule an appointment. First, the phone rang and rang and rang. Then, a surly man answered and when I asked to schedule an appointment he said that he would transfer me to the receptionist. Okay, no problem. I proceeded to wait on the phone for the receptionist for 23 mins, before I decided to hang up and call back. The second call was answered by another gentleman, who was pleasant and transferred me to Kevin's voice mail. Since, Kevin had 4 previous voice mails from me, I hung up and called back. This time I did get the receptionist. I told her I wanted to schedule an appointment and before I could ask her not to transfer me to voice mail, she transferred to me Kevin's voice mail. Again, I hung up and called back, this time however, the receptionist, Melissa, never answered my call and instead transferred me directly into her voice mail. I didn't leave a message. I called back for the 5th time and no one answered. Unacceptable. You would think, given all of the bad publicity GMC has had with their faulty ignition switches, which by the way, mine was replaced in 2013 before the recall was announced and I never asked for my money back, that the people at Williams would take more care when it comes to scheduling service. I don't know what the "service vehicle soon" light means. What I do know is how I feel as I continue to drive my Aztek as it is my only mode of transportation. I feel that my life could be in danger, that at any moment my car will stop running and I will be in an accident or stranded alongside the road somewhere. I feel that Williams could care less about my safety or about keeping their current customers. Never again will I take my vehicle to be serviced by them, I will never recommend them and I will never buy another GMC vehicle. It’s unfortunate that Williams Buick GMC has blemished the GMC brand. I’ve never experienced such treatment or the lack there of. GMC should know how their dealerships are treating their customers whether it be good or bad. It’s unfortunate that I have to report my negative experience to GMC directly.

Receptionist, Entire service department

JimSr.
9/28/2014

"Service"

rear tire picked up a threaded bolt/washer some time Thursday. When I began driving on I-485 Friday, it sounded as if a wheel bearing needed replacement, yet the car only has 8K miles. Williams was quick to find and repair the problem.

betty.parrish.56
9/27/2014

"Bill Morgan, your serve consultant, eased my fears "

When I came in with an engine light showing, Mr. Morgan eased my fears. He said, "whatever it is, we can fix it". Even though you did not have the part, you got it and fixed my car. I'm very pleased with that attitude and service.

Jennifer Stout
9/20/2014

"My Sincerest Thanks"

My experience at Williams was by far one of the most Pleasant and Stress free experiences I've ever had in buying a car. I give all the credit to the knowledgeable and courteous Salesman and General Sales Manager that I dealt with directly. I would highly recommend this Dealership and Aaron Springer and Greg Armstrong to all of my Friends and Family. Thank you Guys for making me believe that there are truly honest and caring Car Salesmen that really do Care about their Customers. Sincerely, Jennifer Stout York, SC

Aaron Springer, Greg Armstrong

deannamishel
9/18/2014

"Never believed a car buying experience could be this easy!!"

This was a car buying dream come true for me! My initial contact with the manager, Justin Nash was quick and hassle free. I simply told him exactly what I wanted and asked him if he would be able to help me. Within minutes I had a text message from Justin with the picture of the truck and financing options available to me. As I continued to have questions, Justin was patient and returned every one of my text messages with an answer. He even connected me with an awesome salesman, Aaron Springer, who went out to the truck and took specific pictures of features I was asking about. Not once did they make me feel pressured or uncomfortable. And the best part was they were communicating to me through text messaging so it was convenient for me throughout the day! The next day in the dealership was just as convenient...everything we had discussed through text was what they honored in person. I was in and out of the dealership in record time with the exact truck and payment I had been looking for. Justin and Aaron are top notch guys with a devoted passion for customers service! Not once did I feel like I was talking to a "car guy". These two are class acts! Thank you for making what is normally a miserable experience a fun and enjoyable one for once!! I will be back :)

Justin Nash, Aaron Springer

coreyas
9/15/2014

"Best and easiest buying experience."

I recently purchased a 2011 Nissan Maxima and I was very pleased and impressed with my overall buying experience as Melissa and the staff of Williams Buick are Simply the Best!

Reviews of Bill Morgan