Williamson Cadillac Buick GMC

Williamson Cadillac Buick GMC Info

Delray Buick GMC

Doral Buick GMC

"thanks"

The service is perfect!. I get appointment for recall of my cadillac SRX with Mario Rangel.He checked my car in less one minute and call me when work done .I don't miss a time and big pleasure to have a service with personal like Mario Rangel Thank you so much. Gala

Mario Rangel

""Certified Pre-Owned" Means NOTHING at Williamson"

THIS IS A LONG REVIEW BUT I ENCOURAGE ALL CERTIFIED PRE-OWNED CUSTOMERS OR POTENTIAL CUSTOMERS TO READ IT. IT COULD SAVE YOU FROM A NIGHTMARE EXPERIENCE!!! I am writing this review because I could not be any more dissatisfied with the quality of the vehicle and the level of service I have received regarding my “Certified Pre-Owned” 2011 GMC Yukon Denali XL. This was the second car that we have bought through Williamson, and you were on track to have a family of lifelong customers. However, I don’t plan to ever set foot in your dealership again, and will strongly urge my friends and family to do the same, as a result of what has happened. To start with, we bought a 2011 GMC Yukon XL from you earlier this year. We wanted to buy it from you because I had a lease on a 2012 Buick Lacrosse already through your dealership and we were very pleased with the service, professionalism, and overall quality of the treatment that we had received. There were many, many dealers that had used GMC Yukon’s within the age and mileage range we wanted, but we chose you. I could not regret this decision any more now. Just so I am clear, our salesman, Al Ammons, and all of the people in finance that we dealt with in purchasing the car were great. They helped us get the car we wanted and get out of the lease on my Buick, which had some time remaining on it. The issues with the car, however, started almost immediately upon taking it home. The first time my wife went to drive it, on the second day we had the vehicle, she could not get the power seat to work. It would not go up or down at all. This issue was fine for me, because the height was appropriate for the way I sit when I drive, but for her it made the car practically unusable. We had to leave for a family vacation that week, so I wasn’t able to deal with the issue at that time. On our way to our vacation, mind you, four days after receiving the car, we noticed that the dashboard was shaking more than it should. Upon inspection, my wife realized that there were two cracks in the dash. They were both small, one on the driver side and one on the passenger side. They made it so that the middle of the dash was unsecured and shook. These cracks were in no way, shape, or form caused by anything we had done since receiving the car. My wife and I are both prepared to testify under oath or via affidavit that these issues were there from the beginning of our ownership if the veracity of this story is an issue. I only mention this fact because our service representative seemed to express skepticism about it, which I will get to soon. There are only two possibilities for what happened with the car, and neither speaks well of your company’s performance. The first is that the cracks were known about by the staff, and they sold me the car without divulging that information to me. This would be a material breach of any sales contract. You have a duty to inform the customer of any known deficiency or material defect not previously disclosed. Knowing Al, and going by what he has told me in subsequent conversations, I do not believe this possibility to be true. The second possibility is actually worse in a sense, to me at least. That is the realization that this car had two issues, the seat and the dash, that were allowed to pass the supposedly “rigorous” certification to make the car a “certified pre-owned vehicle”. Since I believe this possibility to be the likely one, how can I trust anything about this pre-owned certification? What else was missed? I am buying this car for life, not leasing it. How I am to believe that any future problems that arise weren’t already an issue with the vehicle when it was sold to me? I have no reason whatsoever to trust the “certification”. I did receive a phone call approximately two weeks after I bought the vehicle asking me if I was satisfied with it so far. I raised my concerns about the dash and the seat to whomever it was (unfortunately I did not write the representative’s name down) and was told that I would get a call to schedule an appointment to deal with these problems. I was busy traveling and didn’t have a chance to follow up in the month that followed, but I never received any such phone call. Fast forward to last week, when ANOTHER problem with the car came up. This one was a safety and security hazard and thus gave me no choice but to deal with it immediately. My wife and I were putting our child in the backseat of the car, when she closed the passenger side front door. As the door closed, we heard a loud pop and crash. The rear passenger-side window had blown out simply from the pressure of the door closing. I cannot help but feel like this weakened window was yet another issue that was either undisclosed to us at the time of sale or was unnoticed at inspection. I have never in my life heard of a window blowing out from a door closing. It is unacceptable and seriously makes me doubt the quality of the vehicle we are now financially tied to for quite a long time. When I brought the vehicle in and discussed the various problems with the service manager at the time, Rolando Pardo, he told me that windows are not covered under any circumstances after 7,000 miles but that the other two items were covered. I explained that the window broke from a simple door closing, and he repeated that glass just couldn't be covered. At that point, I agreed to meet him in the middle and pay for the window and have the other two issues fixed per the terms of my certified pre-owned warranty. He sent me to Mario Rangel, the service representative, to arrange getting the items fixed. My usual rep, Mike Sutherland was not there that week. Mario was fine upon checking the car in, although I have to say that is the last time I can say anything about his service was fine. I received a call a few days later from Mario telling me that he was having an issue because the dashboard wasn’t covered. I told him that the service manager told me it was, and he acted like that didn’t mean anything at all. He said it wasn’t and that he couldn’t do anything. His repeated comment to me, one that I would learn was his favorite saying, was “Who’s gonna to pay for it”? I explained, in detail, the entire situation and what had transpired. He said he would speak to the service manager and let me know what was going to happen. I received no call the next day whatsoever. This was on Wednesday, September 3rd. I took the initiative and called him myself on Thursday, September 4th and left a message. I never heard back. I called again on Friday, September 5th, and was told by Mario that he was waiting for my authorization to fix the seat. Why did he need my authorization to fix something that was covered when I clearly wanted it fixed!? When I turned the car in, the seat was one of the items on the list. Why did he need my authorization if he already went over the service details with me the day I submitted the car? If he really needed my authorization, why wasn’t I called back on Wednesday afternoon, on Thursday all day, or on Friday? He told me that it was too late in the day on Friday to get the job done and that it would be ready today, Monday, September 8th. Because of Mario’s lack of follow through and failure to call me back on either Thursday or Friday, I was out of my car for yet another weekend, and your company is stuck footing the bill for a rental car for three extra days. On Wednesday, September 3rd I also called Al Ammons to discuss everything Mario had told me about not being able to fix the dashboard. He was unfortunately in the hospital with his wife, but he nevertheless took time to call me back and told me he would look into the matter. I spoke to him today, Monday, September 8th and he told me that he will be contacting a factory representative from GMC to figure out how the dash passed inspection when it was clearly broken. Al has been a help and a true representative of what I believed your company was about. I informed Mario of what Al and told me, believing that I would need to keep the rental car there so it could be seen by the factory rep., and his response once again was “Who’s gonna to pay for it”. I had no idea how that process would work. I have never been in this situation before. Mario never once told me that he would discuss it with Al and let me know what to do. He didn’t say to take the car and we would deal with it later. Al had to call me to tell me what was going to happen, and he implored me to return the rental. Had I understood the process I would never have objected. I don’t know who is “gonna have to pay for it”, nor should I have to know! It is called CUSTOMER SERVICE not make the customer arrange everything themselves. I have a few ideas about who should pay for it like: GMC, Williamson Cadillac, the factory rep., or whoever else was involved in certifying and selling a car that clearly had some issues which were undisclosed to me and my wife, the buyers. The point is, could there have been a ruder question or way to deal with it from Mario? He should have tried to figure it out and helped me come up with solutions, instead of essentially accusing me of trying to get free work. His tone and repetition of “Who’s gonna pay for it” made clear his feelings about us. If he is so disdainful and unwilling to help a customer, why would I want to give any business to your corporation? We would never try to cheat someone over something that was done by me, and resent the implication that we would. In conclusion, I can finally answer Mario’s favorite question: Williamson Cadillac “is going to pay for it”. I was a sure thing, a guaranteed customer who had already bought two cars and was going to buy every car I purchased from now on through you. Now, I clearly am not. I have three children, two of whom are rapidly approaching driving age, who will certainly be driving a car from another dealership. You are going to pay for it, because of Mario’s poor service and treatment over a $900 dash which was broken from the inception of our ownership. You are going to pay with the thousands of dollars of future sales that are now lost. What you have gained though is the worst word-of-mouth advertising you can possibly imagine. I will not hesitate to share my horror story with everyone I know who ever has future plans to deal with your company. My wife has already posted our displeasure on Facebook and now I am posting this review in every forum I can possibly find. I hope no one else has to go through such a poor experience. I am so angry and appalled at the way I was treated. I have no faith in the car I was planning to love for the next 7-10 years. I have no faith in the supposed “certification” that the car was given. I have no faith that any future problems will be resolved in an open and honest manner, without my being insulted and needing to do all of the customer service for myself. In total, I have no faith anymore in your company or your parent corporation, GMC. I plan to send a copy of this to their corporate headquarters too so that they know exactly what kind of representation they have here in Miami. Thank you for opening my eyes before I bought any future vehicle from you. Sincerely yours, Christopher Page (and Alina Page-del Valle, my wife)

Mario Rangel

"I walked in and met Robert Garcia, right away I felt good..."

I walked in and met Robert Garcia, right away I felt good dealing with Robert , he is a true pro. I didn't think I was there to do a deal but after dealing with Robert and his manager , I drove away in a new Cadillac , easiest car deal I've ever been involved in , from start to finish it was great . Thank you Williamson ,I will definitely be back and recommend my family .. Thanks Robert ,I love my xts.

Robert Garcia

January 30, 2014

Michael, Congratulations on your new XTS! They are definitely a fun vehicle to drive and a reliable one to own. We appreciate you mentioning Robert’s efforts in your purchase experience, and his work is a testament to our customer service standards. Let us know if we can ever answer any questions or provide some help with your vehicle. We are here and happy to lend a hand! Regards, Mark Naszradi - General Manager

"The most Unpleasant experience i've ever had. Sales..."

The most Unpleasant experience i've ever had. Sales person Ralph Barraque has no idea of selling neither how to treat customers. I highly recommend Doral Buick instead of waisting your time here where people treat you with no respect. Good luck on this dealer sales, but definitively some of the Williamson-Cadillac Buick people need more training to make it better!

RALPH BARRAQUE

"When we came into the dealership we were not certain if..."

When we came into the dealership we were not certain if we would purchase a Cadallic or Buick and if we would buy or lease.....there was no pressure and we were able to compare models....we finally decided on the Buick LaCrosse and signed on for the Buick Experience (a 2 year lease with OnStar, Maintenance and Sirus Radio provided).....we were given extensive information on all options available and never felt uncomfortable during the process....also, since we live in Collierville, Tn. there is a Buick dealership located very near our home...such convenience!!

Kenny King, Carol & Ed Williamson

March 26, 2013

Congratulations on your new Buick LaCrosse! Thank you for writing this fantastic review. It is of utmost importance that our guests leave our dealership confident that they made the right decision. I am happy to hear about your positive experience with our dealership. We will be sure to pass along your kind words. Be sure to visit us on Twitter and Facebook for access to our exclusive specials. Regards, Mark Naszradi - General Manager markn@williamsoncadillac.com

"In October I took my Escalade for the 90,000 mile service..."

In October I took my Escalade for the 90,000 mile service based on my service advisor's recommendation: if I intended to keep the vehicle longer, this service is very complete as they go through the whole car. This cost me over $1,600.00. Recently I had to take the vehicle back, after I discovered several spots from the engine on my driveway where I always park the vehicle. After almost 4 hours waiting Mike approached me with the following: brake pads for all 4 wheels, oil around the oilpan, A/C upper & lower leaks, plus an additional 3 or 4 more leaks. Water inside the left fog light (this lens had been replaced at Williamson some years ago, after I discovered it missing after returning home from a Mall). This work was not carried out correctly! I did not receive a copy of the estimate, as Mike explained that his printer was not working. Regarding the leak, I mentioned to Mike that my vehicle had never had a leak before, and the 90,000 mile service was supposed to have been preventive maintenance. He said let me go back there, when he came back, he said his service manager had detected that the oil filter was lose and had tightened it! Recently I went in to have one of the driving lights replaced, that took 4 hours too. But how can my vehicle today have so many new or unreported problems, when it has recently been gone over throughly?

Mike Mckesson

February 15, 2013

Mr. Amthor, Thank you for your kind words, Juan and I enjoyed meeting you and addressing your concerns. We take customer enthusiasm very seriously. Please let us know if we can assist you in the future. Also, please take a minute, if it feels right for you, to post a comment on any of the social websites sharing your most recent positive experience with our dealership. How did you know today was my birthday? Thank you, Mark Naszradi Williamson Automotive. Sent from my iPhone > > > > I wish to take this opportunity to thank you, Juan and your associates at Williamson Cadillac for your valuable assistance in assessing and solving the problems related to my Escalade in a proficient and friendly manner. I greatly appreciate the work you had done, and I very pleased with the outcome. > I look forward to continue be a loyal client of Williamson Cadillac for many years! > > Best regards > > Ronald R. Amthor

ronald.amthor responded to this review

February 15, 2013

Soon after I posted my complain I was invited to contact Williamson Cadillac's General Manager Mark Naszardi and asked to meet with him. We set up a meeting where Mr. Naszardi and the service manager were present. After a thorough discussion regarding my previously reported issues affecting my Escalade were completed, I was offered a rental car at no cost to me, while the vehicle was checked. I made a decision on replacing the brake pads, as I can use them for an additional 5,000/7,000 miles. Because the oil leak from the oil pan is presently minimal, I decided to keep monitoring it's wear, and repair it in the future. I was offered a substantial discount on all repairs in the future, which I appreciate greatly. As a good will gesture, I received a brand new fog lamp, interior and exterior detail and feel I have been treated like a VIP. Williamson Cadillac worked hard to obtain my satisfaction and loyalty, and indeed, they achieved it!

"I been doing business with u guys for a long time love..."

I been doing business with u guys for a long time love the service have buy and lease a total of more than 10 cars and recommend a lot more than that today I had a very bad experience with u emergency service. I have deal with this service before and never had a problem today I am so up set that I don't even want to said anything to disrespect or retreat because every body else is exelent and the act of one person shouldn't. Be reflect or compare to the rest ,on Monday I will deal with it accordingly

Jermain (sales)

January 28, 2013

Jose, I regret to hear of this negative feedback. This is completely unacceptable for our standards. Please contact me at your earliest convenience so we can resolve this issue as soon as possible. Thank you for bringing this issue to my attention. Regards, Mark Naszradi - General Manager markn@williamsoncadillac.com

"I took my 2003 DHS in for service and got an estimate for..."

I took my 2003 DHS in for service and got an estimate for repair. The estimate seemed rather high so I told them I wanted to pick up my car and get a second estimate. When they brought my car to me after the ticket was closed out it was disassembled , parts broken and dirty parts were simply thrown in on my clean leather interior. I informed my service advisor and was also contacted by the service manager and was told they would get back to me but 10 days later I was still waiting to hear the resolution of the problem. I have since been contacted by the dealership and they are willing to replace the broken pieces and detail my vehicle.

Tony Martinez

November 13, 2012

I am very unhappy to hear of your negative experience. Our team strives for excellence in customer service each and every time and it sounds like we've fell short of this goal with you. I apologize for any inconvenience we may have caused you. This is definitely not the way we intend to conduct business. We'd like to do whatever it takes to retain your future business. If you'd like to chat, feel free to contact me at your earliest convenience. Regards, Mark Naszradi - General Manager markn@williamsoncadillac.com

"The purchase of a new Yukon 2012, was an unexpected great..."

The purchase of a new Yukon 2012, was an unexpected great experience. Omar Barbachan was an outstanding salesman that made the buying process a very positive event. Omar was very knowledgable of providing information about the advantages of GMC compared to other models. Omar was very courteous and determined to make this customer satisfied with the price and financing. I would recommend all of my family and friends to purchase a vehicle from Williamson Cadillac and GMC. New car sales manager Pete was also very helpful in providing the advantages of purchasing my new Yukon.

Omar Barbachan

July 31, 2012

Congratulations on your new Yukon! We put a lot of effort into making sure our customers are well taken care of so we are pleased to hear that Omar made your experience simple and stress-free. We look forward to seeing you again. Follow us on Facebook and Twitter for hot deals and special offers. Regards, Mark Naszradi - General Manager markn@williamsoncadillac.com

"Great customer service, my experience of buying the 2012..."

Great customer service, my experience of buying the 2012 GMC Acadia with Guillermo F was wonderful, he exceed my expectations. I will definitely recommend this dealer to friends.

Guillermo Farinas

May 07, 2012

Congratulations on your new 2012 GMC Acadia! We appreciate you taking the time to write this wonderful review for our dealership. Our customers mean the world to us and I am thrilled to hear that you were able to experience this first hand. Thank you again for choosing Williamson Automotive. Be sure to check us out on Twitter and Facebook to stay up-to-date on our latest news and special offers. Regards, Mark Naszradi - General Manager markn@williamsoncadillac.com