Wilson Motors Toyota

Bellingham, Washington 98228
Wilson Motors Toyota Info

98225Guy
12/17/2011

"After 4 years of iffy service (oops, sorry about the leak..."

After 4 years of iffy service (oops, sorry about the leak in your garage...forgot to completely tighten that radiator flush plug) and inability to diagnose and correct occasional issues (we can see/hear it, but darned if we can figure out what it is) with my 4Runner, I'll be taking it in to the dealer in Burlington from now on. They're a 30-minute drive south (vs 7 now), but much better rated for service.

Various

sscox
10/09/2011

"Professional, minimal dickering and made the process of..."

Professional, minimal dickering and made the process of purchasing a car relatively pleasant. We are from Seattle but would drive again to Bellingham to do business with this dealership.

Tony Faux / Stephanie

Ianmagnifico
9/08/2011

"After setting up a deal through Craig's List to buy out a..."

After setting up a deal through Craig's List to buy out a lease (for a Prius purchased at Wilson) the owner and I reached out to Wilson's to broker the deal (Wilson would buy the car from Toyota then sell it to me.) When contacted they were more than happy to do this for a $300 processing fee... seemed fair. I even called to confirm what was needed, at which point I was assured this wouldn't be an issue and was also asked about my financing, which was already in place. When I met the Prius owner at Wilson's we sat down and started on the paperwork, all seemed well. While RJ (another dealer) was on the phone with Toyota Financial Services for a buyout John Evans (who we had started the deal with) came over waving his hand saying "stop everything" to the point where he instructed RJ to "hang up the phone." John told us he spoke to the General Manager who stated due to "liability" Wilson could not complete this transaction, something he just found out and that he was sorry. When we asked if we could simply add terms to the agreement absolving Wilson we were told "if we sold this and you got in an accident and the tires or breaks were bad we (Wilson) would be at fault." We then asked if we could pay Wilson to preform an inspection to which we were told that wasn't allowed. Within seconds we were shown the door (RJ bolted the moment after he hung up) at which point John offered to "walk me through the car" after we made the purchase, though he provided no suggestion as to how we could complete the transaction. Frustrated we contacted Foothills Toyota in Burlington who were more than willing to preform the exact same service for half the cost ($150) plus a $98 dollar inspection fee. Fast forward a day, I now own a 2010 Prius which passed inspection and Foothills has earned a customer for life. I cannot convey how rudely and unprofessionally we were treated by Wilson's and what I am sure was simply sour grapes that because A) I did not want financing through them or B) that they weren't making a great deal of money from this. Their "penny wise pound foolish" approach to casting aside a guaranteed future service customer showed how little interest they had in making new customers. I live three miles from Wilson but will be driving 25 miles to Foothill for service because I feel my dollars are the best reward I can give for excellent service.

John Evans

danny lopez
8/07/2011

"We are out of towners and were referred to Stephanie..."

We are out of towners and were referred to Stephanie Akers at Wilson Toyota, as we were looking for a new Toyota Highlander. We were greeted with a smiling face and happy energy. Steph is knowledgeable and efficient. She is a good listener and located a car for us. We were pleased with the staff's services. We felt no pressure and she and the staff walked us through the buying experience without a hitch. Thank you Miss Steph Akers, You're the best! Danny

Stephanie Akers

etchcraft
7/31/2011

"Crystal was very helpful and knowledgeable in the the..."

Crystal was very helpful and knowledgeable in the the purchase of my new Camry. She was able to find me the best deal possible and this is the second time that she has helped me purchase a new car.

Crystal

tamaraadams
7/18/2011

"Wilson Motors and Stephanie provided me with a great..."

Wilson Motors and Stephanie provided me with a great experience in buying my new car. I would recommend them over any other dealer I have dealt with in Whatcom County. This was not your typical car dealership experience, they are very personable, and follow thru with all requests. I would highly recommend them to anyone looking to purchase a vehicle.

Stephanie Akers

sji-guy
7/18/2011

"I purchased a "used" 2007 Toyota Prius from..."

I purchased a "used" 2007 Toyota Prius from Wilson Motors in Bellingham, WA recently. The dealership and my salesman Michael George made the purchase a very pleasant experience. I am very happy with the Prius. Although I have not been in for servicing yet, I will, and have recommended them to others.

Michael George

miscpadavis
7/17/2011

"My experience at Wilson was outstanding... my best ever!..."

My experience at Wilson was outstanding... my best ever! It was easy and stress-free. I especially appreciated the friendliness of the staff and the no-pressure way of doing business. I would definitely recommend Wilson to friends and family. Thank you, RJ and Robin!

R.J. Haykin, Robin

Deb Bruner
7/17/2011

"I like Wilson Motors both for their sales department and..."

I like Wilson Motors both for their sales department and for their service department. My experience with auto dealers in the past is that I usually like only one or the other, but at Wilson I have been treated with courtesy and great service in both departments. The two people I've dealt with in regard to sales (Rick C and Joe) have been pretty genuine and in Rick's case (I just met Joe), he has been a long-time resource and I really appreciate that. I would highly recommend Wilson for a used (or new) car.

Joe, Robin

brianr429
7/17/2011

"I really enjoyed working with Stephanie Aikers. Not too..."

I really enjoyed working with Stephanie Aikers. Not too much pressure and followed through with everything I asked for. I recommended her to a coworker and he bought a car from her as well.

Stephanie Aikers