Wilson Motors Toyota

Bellingham, Washington 98228
Wilson Motors Toyota Info

tamaraadams
7/18/2011

"Wilson Motors and Stephanie provided me with a great..."

Wilson Motors and Stephanie provided me with a great experience in buying my new car. I would recommend them over any other dealer I have dealt with in Whatcom County. This was not your typical car dealership experience, they are very personable, and follow thru with all requests. I would highly recommend them to anyone looking to purchase a vehicle.

sji-guy
7/18/2011

"I purchased a "used" 2007 Toyota Prius from..."

I purchased a "used" 2007 Toyota Prius from Wilson Motors in Bellingham, WA recently. The dealership and my salesman Michael George made the purchase a very pleasant experience. I am very happy with the Prius. Although I have not been in for servicing yet, I will, and have recommended them to others.

Michael George

miscpadavis
7/17/2011

"My experience at Wilson was outstanding... my best ever!..."

My experience at Wilson was outstanding... my best ever! It was easy and stress-free. I especially appreciated the friendliness of the staff and the no-pressure way of doing business. I would definitely recommend Wilson to friends and family. Thank you, RJ and Robin!

R.J. Haykin, Robin

Deb Bruner
7/17/2011

"I like Wilson Motors both for their sales department and..."

I like Wilson Motors both for their sales department and for their service department. My experience with auto dealers in the past is that I usually like only one or the other, but at Wilson I have been treated with courtesy and great service in both departments. The two people I've dealt with in regard to sales (Rick C and Joe) have been pretty genuine and in Rick's case (I just met Joe), he has been a long-time resource and I really appreciate that. I would highly recommend Wilson for a used (or new) car.

Joe, Robin

brianr429
7/17/2011

"I really enjoyed working with Stephanie Aikers. Not too..."

I really enjoyed working with Stephanie Aikers. Not too much pressure and followed through with everything I asked for. I recommended her to a coworker and he bought a car from her as well.

Stephanie Aikers

kmcd77
7/17/2011

"I was very upset that my husband was making me go deal..."

I was very upset that my husband was making me go deal with a sales person, but I ended up being there from start to finish. Stephanie was an easy sales person to talk to. There was no pressure, and she made me feel like a friend. It was an easy purchase and would not only tell my friends and family to go there, I will purchase a new car there the next time I need to. I am happy with my experience at Toyota, because Stephanie made it easy. Thank you Stephanie!

Stephanie Aker's

Rileyw0322
7/17/2011

"Really like the no pressure approach I received from..."

Really like the no pressure approach I received from wilsons. They made sure that I found the car I was looking for. I will be going back to get my next Toyota from stephanie! Best car sales person I have yet to deal with!

uncleabe
7/17/2011

"While having our Mercedes serviced, I 'found' a nice car..."

While having our Mercedes serviced, I 'found' a nice car for sale on the lot appropriate for my daughter. Our salesperson, Stephanie Akers, was more than helpful and knowledgeable. We appreciated her low pressure attitude; she made the buying process easy. We would definately purchase another car from her. She is an asset to Wilson Motors.

kylenlaurar
7/17/2011

"We always dread buying new cars... our experience at..."

We always dread buying new cars... our experience at Wilson Motors was so relaxed compared to any dealership we have been to. With Stephnie (and anyone else we dealt with) there was no pressure, no sleeziness, we couldn't believe how relaxed it was. This is our first Toyota and we love it. My husband and I highly recommend Wilson Motors and Stephanie Akers! Thanks so much for reducing the stress levels of such a huge decision.

jiggyjean
7/16/2011

"We've purchased a few cars over the years and usually end..."

We've purchased a few cars over the years and usually end up with a pushy salesperson, but that was not the case with our last purchase. Stephanie was such a breath of fresh air and very knowledgeable about the Tacoma's! She didn't make us feel like she "had to have the sale!" She was polite, respectful of our budget and truthful! We had been contemplating a Toyota truck purchase for months and originally we weren't sure if we wanted Certified or new. We were a bit wishy washy to say the least. Stephanie didn't make us feel like we were wasting her time or try and hurry our choice. She was patient and encouraging... and had to deal with A LOT of questions from us! She made our experience very comfortable and pleasent! Not only that, we had run into her while she was off duty and she offered to sink our phones to our bluetooth in our truck! Now THAT'S going above and beyond Customer Service! We will totally recommend Stephanie Aker's to anyone we know whose looking to purchase a vehicle. James & Norma Rowland... happy owners of a 2011 Toyota Tacoma!