Wilson Motors Toyota

Heartland Toyota Scion

Rodland Toyota

miscpadavis
7/17/2011

"My experience at Wilson was outstanding... my best ever!..."

My experience at Wilson was outstanding... my best ever! It was easy and stress-free. I especially appreciated the friendliness of the staff and the no-pressure way of doing business. I would definitely recommend Wilson to friends and family. Thank you, RJ and Robin!

R.J. Haykin, Robin

Deb Bruner
7/17/2011

"I like Wilson Motors both for their sales department and..."

I like Wilson Motors both for their sales department and for their service department. My experience with auto dealers in the past is that I usually like only one or the other, but at Wilson I have been treated with courtesy and great service in both departments. The two people I've dealt with in regard to sales (Rick C and Joe) have been pretty genuine and in Rick's case (I just met Joe), he has been a long-time resource and I really appreciate that. I would highly recommend Wilson for a used (or new) car.

Joe, Robin

brianr429
7/17/2011

"I really enjoyed working with Stephanie Aikers. Not too..."

I really enjoyed working with Stephanie Aikers. Not too much pressure and followed through with everything I asked for. I recommended her to a coworker and he bought a car from her as well.

Stephanie Aikers

kmcd77
7/17/2011

"I was very upset that my husband was making me go deal..."

I was very upset that my husband was making me go deal with a sales person, but I ended up being there from start to finish. Stephanie was an easy sales person to talk to. There was no pressure, and she made me feel like a friend. It was an easy purchase and would not only tell my friends and family to go there, I will purchase a new car there the next time I need to. I am happy with my experience at Toyota, because Stephanie made it easy. Thank you Stephanie!

Stephanie Aker's

Rileyw0322
7/17/2011

"Really like the no pressure approach I received from..."

Really like the no pressure approach I received from wilsons. They made sure that I found the car I was looking for. I will be going back to get my next Toyota from stephanie! Best car sales person I have yet to deal with!

uncleabe
7/17/2011

"While having our Mercedes serviced, I 'found' a nice car..."

While having our Mercedes serviced, I 'found' a nice car for sale on the lot appropriate for my daughter. Our salesperson, Stephanie Akers, was more than helpful and knowledgeable. We appreciated her low pressure attitude; she made the buying process easy. We would definately purchase another car from her. She is an asset to Wilson Motors.

kylenlaurar
7/17/2011

"We always dread buying new cars... our experience at..."

We always dread buying new cars... our experience at Wilson Motors was so relaxed compared to any dealership we have been to. With Stephnie (and anyone else we dealt with) there was no pressure, no sleeziness, we couldn't believe how relaxed it was. This is our first Toyota and we love it. My husband and I highly recommend Wilson Motors and Stephanie Akers! Thanks so much for reducing the stress levels of such a huge decision.

jiggyjean
7/16/2011

"We've purchased a few cars over the years and usually end..."

We've purchased a few cars over the years and usually end up with a pushy salesperson, but that was not the case with our last purchase. Stephanie was such a breath of fresh air and very knowledgeable about the Tacoma's! She didn't make us feel like she "had to have the sale!" She was polite, respectful of our budget and truthful! We had been contemplating a Toyota truck purchase for months and originally we weren't sure if we wanted Certified or new. We were a bit wishy washy to say the least. Stephanie didn't make us feel like we were wasting her time or try and hurry our choice. She was patient and encouraging... and had to deal with A LOT of questions from us! She made our experience very comfortable and pleasent! Not only that, we had run into her while she was off duty and she offered to sink our phones to our bluetooth in our truck! Now THAT'S going above and beyond Customer Service! We will totally recommend Stephanie Aker's to anyone we know whose looking to purchase a vehicle. James & Norma Rowland... happy owners of a 2011 Toyota Tacoma!

campbell2920
7/16/2011

"Stephanie, our sales person, greeted us with a smile and..."

Stephanie, our sales person, greeted us with a smile and was eager to help us find the car we wanted. When we decided on one, she worked hard to get our sale done quickly and arrange the services we needed. She was friendly, efficient and answered all of our questions. She was very enthusiastic about the Prius and and its hybrid technology. She gave us great instruction on how to operate the car. Since my cell phone is not Blue Tooth ready, she could not set up my phone connection. I will be getting a new cell phone soon and she told me to come back in as soon as I get it, and she will help me set it up. She also gave us her cell phone number and encouraged us to call her any time with questions. And we did call her that evening with a question. Normally, we would not call a sales person after hours, but Stephanie made certain we knew that she would be glad to talk to us at any time. We will recommend Stephanie to any friends who are looking for a Toyota product. Robin, the financial person, was also wonderful in helping us understand the maintenance agreement, extended warranty and the Xzilon Protection products. She did not pressure us to purchase any of these but presented the options and benefits clearly. She took us through the financial process in a very organized manner. She struck just the right balance; giving us information quickly and spending enough time so that we understood our options. It was a pleasure working with such a capable, out-going, friendly person.

Stephanie Akers and Robin (financial person)

Larry Simkins
7/16/2011

"We got an email asking us if we would be interested in..."

We got an email asking us if we would be interested in trading in our 08 Prius for a new one. We were interested in doing that so we went in. I asked for Stephanie because she had sold me a car for our daughter and I was pleased with the way she handled things and related with me and my daughter. She did an excellent job with selling us a 2011 Prius.