Windsor Nissan

Richard Mohammed

September 13, 2017

"BENNY IS THE BEST!"

- JB

I had been putting off looking for a new car because I absolutely dread going to car dealerships due to past experiences. After spending 2 days at other dealerships, I finally decided to try Windsor Nissan since it is close to my house. Within minutes, Benny was able to get me the exact car I wanted for the price that I wanted to pay for it. After getting completely aggravated at another dealership, I was shocked that I was able to make such a quick and painless purchase from this dealership. Benny was honest, pressure-free, and willing to get me the best price. Ed from Finance completed our paperwork and he, too, was quick and honest. He didn’t try to pressure or trick me into purchasing anything that I didn’t want. Part of my deal was to have something extra installed, so Steve from the Service Department assisted me with that. He was great and everything was done quickly and properly. I love my new Pathfinder and I would definitely recommend Windsor Nissan and especially Benny!

Steven Polotti
Edward Reardon

September 04, 2017

"Hands down the best of my search for a new car"

- Henry David Jr

They treated me like I was a person instead of a sale. I would recommend if you are looking for a new car go see them

Moe Hussien

August 28, 2017

"5000 Mile Inspection "

- Frank143

Went to dealership for routine oil change and tire rotation. On-line appointment, services as soon as I entered the service area. In the course of their inspection, battery failed the test. Leased vehicle, no questions asked gratis along with free oil change and tire rotation. Windsor Nissan is a class act!

Richard Mohammed