Windsor Nissan

590 US-130,
East Windsor, New Jersey 08520
Windsor Nissan Info
About Windsor Nissan

Dear Customers, Friends, and Patrons: Windsor Nissan, a part of the Maguire Automotive Group, has consistently served customers with honesty, integrity, and a stalwart commitment to customer service. We are located in East Windsor, NJ in a brand new, state of the art facility but our reach is far and our customer base broad. Please use this site to get familiar with our friendly, family operated dealership, explore our vast inventory, and become part of our family. Thanks for stopping by and for considering us in your search for a vehicle. With Warm Regards, Marcy Maguire President, Windsor Nissan. WHY BUY FROM US We offer Nissan's One to One Rewards Program which will save the customer $500 off the purchase price of their next new or pre-owned vehicle. They also receive 3% cash back on their account for every service/parts purchase. When they enroll, the automatically get $10 in the account to use for service. -Extended Service Hours -FREE Shuttle Service -Wireless Internet Access to our customers in the dealership -Children’s play waiting area -State-of-the-art Nissan Sales and Service Facility with trained Nissan service technicians, and Nissan Certified Sales Consultants. -Free Car Washes with all service appointments. -Family owned and operated dealerships since 1976.

About Windsor Nissan

n123
5/04/2016

"Service Experience"

Great customer service for the service of my Nissan vehicle - Abby and Austin and the service team are responsive, professional and provided great customer service.

Austin Pinkney - Also Rate Austin a 5

May 05, 2016

Thank you so much for taking the time to provide your experience at Windsor Nissan! We greatly value our customers and we appreciate your business! Please let us know if there is anything we can help you with in the future and stop by anytime to say hi and get your car washed! Thank you!!

Family231
5/01/2016

"Amazing service "

On my most recent trip to the dealership I had no choice but to go on a Saturday and bring my two young children with me. While in the waiting room, Steve the shop foreman came in with balloons for the kids. Besdies the fact that the service was faster then I could have imagined on a Saturday it was an extremely pleasant experience from the moment I pulled into the service drive till my keys were handed back to me by the cashier. The service advisor Kara was wonderful as well. I felt as though my kids and I were welcomed into a family, not a car dealership.

Kara and Steve

Js124
4/30/2016

"New car purchase"

I went last week to look at a car and waited a week till purchase. I said what I wanted to pay and they honored it even after a week. No pressure, no games. Benny was extremely helpful and patient. Ivan also was great. No pressure at all. I got the car I wanted and had a good expierence. I would def go back to purchase a car from them in the future. Thanks Windsor Nissan! The only negative comment I would give is the general sales manager was screaming at the employees during my first visit. Not a good impression but the rest of the employees were great including the receptionist who greets you

May 02, 2016

Thank you for allowing Windsor Nissan to earn your business. We are so glad you were able to find the perfect vehicle with us and that you had such a great experience here. Please do not hesitate to call if you have any questions about your new vehicle. We look forward to assisting you with your future vehicle needs. Thank you for taking the time to post such a wonderful review. Best wishes with your new vehicle. We look forward to seeing you soon.

Walkerjsa
3/29/2016

"Great Customer Service "

Dori, Abigail, Kara and Richard provided top notch customer service making my experience AMAZING experience. I will recommend this dealership on this point. Thank you all! John Walker

Kara & Dori

March 29, 2016

Thank you so much John! We really appreciate the great feedback! Let us know if there is anything else we can do for you! It is always a pleasure to see you! Stop by anytime! We'll see you next service! (: -Abigail

moesky
3/17/2016

"EXCELLENT SERVICE"

I,VE NEVER HAD A DEALER THAT'S ALWAYS ON TIME WITH APPOINTMENTS FOR SERVICE,,WHEN ITS ALL OVER THEY MAKE YOU FEEL LIE YOU'RE WITH FAMILY.

ok
3/15/2016

"Maintenance"

Brought my Nissan Maxima in for routine maintenance yesterday 3/14/16. The experience was quick, well organized and done correctly. The folks at Winsor Nissan, NJ do a great job.

March 15, 2016

Thank you so much for sharing your experience at Windsor Nissan Service! We try to make these experiences the best for our customers and I'm happy we were able to get you in and out in a reasonable manner! Stop by for a car wash any time and say hi!

beauty
2/25/2016

"liars"

They lie say your approved but your not they let you take the car for two months sale your trade then call and say you have to bring car back then try to give u way less for your car its not right at all and I put money down make sure when u deal with them keep copies of everything and record them and I got text messages I work hard for my money and trade I will not let this go until I get whats owed to me I will tell the world I'm going to news

Edward in finance

adventurer
2/15/2016

"Courtesy and professional"

The sales and service personnel were very interested in helping me have an exceptional visit to trade my car and purchase a newer model. I needed financial assistance as well.

Debad1257
1/31/2016

"Buyers Beware"

I received a letter for a special financing program for less than perfect credit, I figured it was based on some questions that I answered by phone about a month ago. I disregarded it figuring it was a bunch of bull just to get you down there. A few days later I got a call from Jeremy and he explained that I was pre-approved based on information I had previously provided. I went over in detail twice, what I was looking for, that I did not have a down payment and what I could afford monthly, he assured me twice that this was entirely possible and I made an appointment with Jeremy 1/30 at 2:15. As soon as I walked in I felt that something was not right. I asked for Jeremy and was told that he was unavailable. After waiting a few minutes, the manager called me in and asked a few questions. I then went back to the waiting room for 1/2 hour.waiting for Benny who was also working on a sale next door. When we sat down I told him what Jeremy assured me was possible. I was asked to go back to the waiting room while they retrieved the new SUV for me to test drive. This took another half hour. The manager escorted me outside to look at "the beautiful SUV " waiting for me. I could not believe the 2011 FORD ESCAPE that was in front of me. By the way, I drive a 2012 Sportage. Needless to say I walked away disgusted. If you do not have great credit and get a letter or call from this dealership, stay far away. They are liars and now I have a credit inquiry which will not help my credit score. I was thoroughly disgusted with this experience and as a result will never consider a Nissan when I'm ready to buy a new vehicle.

hlalba52
1/19/2016

"3 PROMISES HAVE NOT BEEN KEPT ON MY CONTRACT"

WHEN WE PURCHASED OUR 2012 PREOWNED CERTIFIED MERCEDES CAR WE WERE PROMISED AN ADDTIONAL KEY, A NEW BATTERY, AND A NEW BRACKET FOR OUR LICENSE PLATE. WE HAVE NOT RECEIVED ANY OF THESE ITEMS AND ITS BEEN OVER A MONTH. THEY TALKED US INTO SIGNING FOR THE CAR AND YET HAVE NOT COMPLETED THE PROMISES ON THE CONTRACT. ALSO THEY WILL NOT RETURN OUR CALLS. HECTOR AND MERCEDES ALBA

Dean Fitzgibbons
KARA LYONS

January 19, 2016

Dear Hector: Thank you for taking the time to post your review on Dealer Rater. After reviewing your file, you were given 4 tires after your purchase. You came in for the installation on Dec 28th. The bracket has been on order for you. It came in, and Kara will be calling you today to set up your install appointment. When your battery was checked on the 28th, it tested good, and did not need replacement. The Mercedes came in with only one key. So we only have the one to give you. We are happy that everything has worked out for you. Please contact us if you need any further assistance. Thank you, Windsor Nissan

Reviews of Benny Lopez