Read Reviews Windsor Nissan

Manufacturers: Nissan, Service Center

3.6

3.4

based on 41 reviews

Overall
3.5

3.5 out of 5

139 lifetime reviews

Cars For Sale by this Dealer

Need a New Car?

Windsor Nissan

This dealership is not an active DealerRater® Certified Dealer.

Find a Certified Dealer near me

Write a review of Windsor Nissan

Our Location

Listing amenities is available exclusively to our Certified Dealer members.

See Service Reviews For This Dealership
"WINDSOR NISSAN IS A FRAUD"

SueWindsorNissan
7/25/2014 3:44:31 PM

Phil Stolyar
Peter Scalesci

=========================================
BEWARE BEWARE BEWARE BEWARE BEWARE BEWARE
=========================================

DO NOT BUY OR LEASE ANY CAR FROM WINDSOR NISSAN

On June 23th, 2014, I purchased a certified Used Car from Windsor Nissan.

Windsor Nissan sales people along with their Finance person worked hand in hand to cheat me by charging me 1000$ more than

agreed price.

When I brought this issue to them, I was taken aback by their shocking rude behaviour and the way they treated me.

I called their Finance guy Peter Scalesci. The moment he realized that they made a mistake and need to give me 1000$, he

stopped answering my calls. When I confronted him in the dealership, he was rude and intimidating and brushed me off.

Next day I went to meet the Sales Manager Phil Stolyar, he made me wait for a long time and then rudely asked me to come

next day.

But when to the dealership at the predecided time, guess what both Phil Stolyar and Phil Scalesci was missing.

I wrote emails and no reply.

I sent Fax and no reply.

To my horror, their harrassment went to unbelievable length when they would not even respond about the license plates.

Now they wanted to blackmail me by holding on to my license plates and pressurise me to forget the 1000$ dollars.

I am in shock and cannot believe that such people exists. Can you believe it?

Fortunately these people have made mistakes which will help me complain to State attorney general.

It is not a case of 1000$ but the horrible way these people have treated me.

It goes below the level of decent human being.

I am sure that they have cheated many others who have dealt with them.

You can join me in my complain to State Attorney General. Together we can make a difference to this cheating Agency.

Write me a email at suewindsornissan@yahoo.com if you have any suggestions on what else can be done and if you want to join this effort, then write to me.

Twitter
"Experts in deception Scamming , lying and fast talking."

Bigdogjeff1
6/28/2014 2:01:46 PM

Mike Scolaro and phil

My Review Of Windsor Nissan:

My wife and I went to many Nissan dealers looking for a Nissan sentra and had many good quotes ,then we went to Windsor Nissan and they could not match the price on the car we wanted. We left the Windsor location for a Nissan dealer that gave us the best deal. As we entered the parking lot of the other dealer I received a call from mike Scolaro from Windsor Nissan and mike told us this great deal for a car with taxes and everything. Come to find out this price was not with taxes and everything . They fast talked numbers to us to make it seem like the numbers where what they said with no visual presentation until you sit to sign contracts. So we ended up buying this car, Come to find out a week later they said we owed them 1000.00 cash for a deposit they had forgot about to collect , now I didn't know about any deposit And they seemed to skip over this when signing the contracts. Well a week later you can't even return the car so how convenient for them. I don't know if I was selling a car I don't think I would forget to take a 1000.00 dollars from the person before driving off with my car. Windsor Nissan didn't even try to rectify this problem in any way ,as Phil stated the bottom line you signed the paper work you owe the money . I warn you stay away I will be telling every one I know about how they don't care about customers and are out to take your money buyer beware. I quess customer service is a thing of the past for Windsor Nissan.

Added: 7/18/2014 12:09:56 PM

Dear Bigdogjeff:

We really appreciate all feedback from our customers. If you would like to speak to a Sales Manager regarding your experience, please call John Mollicone at 609-448-1411. He will be able to assist you.

Twitter
"This Dealership is the Best !"

Angeline Brown
5/16/2014 3:12:38 PM

Arthur Bogos

My Review Of Windsor Nissan:

If you ever looking for a car with no one trying to get over on you go see Arthur Bogos at Windsor Nissan he is friendly and honest.

Added: 5/23/2014 12:17:34 PM

Angeline:

Thank you so much for taking the time to review Windsor Nissan on Dealer Rater. We really appreciate your feedback. Congratulations on your vehicle, if you ever need anything please do not hesitate to contact us.

Thanks,

Jennifer Nelson

Twitter
"BAIT AND SWITCH, DONT TRUST THESE CROOKS - AVOID THEM"

bdenerof
5/1/2014 4:18:34 PM

John Mollicone
Phil Slater
Ruben

My Review Of Windsor Nissan:

Went there in Feb to lease a car, they did not have the car, but had to order it, gave them 2500 deposit to John Millicone, sales manager they told me car would be there in about 8 weeks. Agreed when I order the car for lease terms of $265 per month for 39 months, and hence they order car. When car arrived, the took my old car back from lease, showed me the new car, explained all the new features, then when back in to sign the paper, when they did the 'BAIT AND SWITCH" WITH ME. Now Phil Slater, another manager come to my desk, and say sorry we cant give you this car for $265, its now $375 per month for your lease. I said we already had agreed the lease terms 2 months ago when i gave you my deposit which you had for 2 months, and we agreed then. Phil said sorry, we made a mistake, the MSRP was different, and we didnt factor in the sunroof, which is a blatant lie, as the car was order by them in February. I walk out of the dealership without the car I ordered , they had locked me in but never intended to give me the agreed price. Now its time to sue them for breach of contract. Avoid this place like the plague, you cant even get a call back from anyone, tried to cal John Mollicone several times to resolve theis, evn my wife when there to speak with him, was told John was fired and not there, then I call up the same day, and was told John was busy with a customer and he worked there, left a message for him to call me, and he never did. Left a message with owner Marcie Mcguire as well to resolve this, she never called as well. Do yourself a favor, go to Acme or Pinebelt where you at least get an honest deal. PS. this was my 3rd car I was leasing from them, nice way to treat a repeat customer!!!!

Added: 5/8/2014 1:47:19 PM

bdenerof:

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review on Edmunds. We really appreciate all feedback from our customers. We ordered a vehicle for you because it was not in stock. Unfortunately when your vehicle arrived, you were not happy with the current programs Nissan was running. Every month there are new programs and we cannot go back several months. It is what Nissan offers during the time you take physical delivery of the vehicle. I am sorry it did not work out. If there is anything we can do for you in the future, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Response From: bdenerof
Added: 5/8/2014 3:39:00 PM

Your manager agreed to the lease terms in Februrary to lock me in, I clearly told John I would pick the car up elsewhere if he could not guarentee the price, he guarenteed me in writing that the lease would be 265, not 375, you played a shell game with me. Nice answer but you breach the written contract you gave me in February for 265. I told John that I would walk to another dealer if he could noit guarentee me the 265 price, he assured me if gave him the deposit I was locked in to the lease terms in February, you . You are totally unethically and I guess a judge will need to review the contract of terms, let them decide if A customer orders a car and does not know the proce on it till it shows up. Sorry to say John Mollicone and Phil Slater are not trustworthy people. See you in court my friend for breah of contract, I have a contract saying 265 a month and we are locked in, otherwise I would have never ordered the car from you.

"Great experience"

edscully
4/28/2014 8:10:24 AM

Paul Kirchmyer

My Review Of Windsor Nissan:

Paul Kirchmyer was great. We connected, I trusted him, he very quickly got me exactly what I wanted, bottom line I was extremely satisfied. I look forward to working with Paul again when I need another car.

Added: 4/29/2014 11:15:42 AM

Hi Ed:

Thank you so much for taking the time to review us on Dealer Rater. Congratulations on your vehicle. If you need anything, please do not hesitate to contact us.

"great service and help"

prechasvon
4/18/2014 7:07:22 AM

john wilson

My Review Of Windsor Nissan:

John Wilson was very helpful and very personable. He was straight to the point, and was very understanding. I would buy from him again. He is great.

Added: 4/22/2014 1:34:10 PM

Dear Prechasvon:

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review on Dealer Rater. We really appreciate all feedback from our customers. Congratulations on your vehicle. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you should need anything.

"As Good As It Gets"

EdwardPetersen
4/10/2014 6:42:55 PM

Lorenzo Isidoro

My Review Of Windsor Nissan:

Okay, buying a car can be painful, but not so at Windsor. Sure, it's a given that every dealer is attempting to extract every drop of juice from the lemon, but there are ways to squeeze that attach to more decency. When you come down to it, it's the salesman which can affect the adventure and Lorenzo Isidoro made it a most pleasant one. Thanks, Lorenzo. I will tell you that if you find a price for a certified used vehicle on line from Windsor be sure and read the disclaimer. There are about $2000 in extra fees for certification and preparation of the vehicle . . . and then there are the documentation and titling fees which are always a surprise as to their magnitude no matter the dealership. But if you are aware in advance and factor it in, the shock won't wreck the joy of acquiring a new vehicle. All this being said . . . and with not a molecule of juice left in the lemon I believe I still had the best dealer based car buying experience in my life at Windsor Nissan. Check them out. Ask for Lorenzo.

Added: 4/11/2014 3:14:38 PM

Dear Edward:

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review on Dealer Rater. We are so happy you had a wonderful experience with Lorenzo in our showroom. Congratulations on your vehicle, and if you should ever need anything, please do not hesitate to contact us.

"Sales and Service"

Robertagreen18
4/8/2014 4:52:44 PM

Paul in sales
Andy in service

My Review Of Windsor Nissan:

Salesman Paul K was well versed in all aspects of the vehicle I wanted to lease...we went over everything and he really customized my lease to my needs..

Before completing the deal I also spoke with Andy, in service.

The entire process went smoothly and quickly...dealing with me is very difficult, because I ask lots of questions.Paul was beyond patient and made me very happy I leased the vehicle from Windsor Nissan..

Sincerely,
Roberta Azar Green

Added: 4/11/2014 3:18:22 PM

Dear Roberta:

Thank you so much for leaving us a review on Dealer Rater. We really appreciate the feedback. We want to wish you many driving years in your new Nissan. If you ever need anything, please do not hesitate to contact us.

"Manager"

Jermel
3/31/2014 9:30:06 PM

Unknown

My Review Of Windsor Nissan:

The worst experience of my life. Looked for vehicle online. Agreed on a price only to show up and they switched the price. Horrible service.

Added: 4/11/2014 3:32:40 PM

Jermel:

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review on Dealer Rater. We really appreciate all feedback from our customers. The price was never switched when you came in. The price was the same, as when you and the Internet manager texted the entire day before. You were given the reduced Internet price, and was informed this was the best we could do. I am sorry you feel this was the worst experience of your life. You made the decision to come in, knowing the price from the beginning. If there is anything we can do to help you in the future, Please let us know.

Twitter
"Terrible experience unless you have a 750 credit score, I..."

Audreymel01
3/26/2014 8:01:14 AM

Employee(s) Dealt With:
Internet sales and a sales man who was useless

1.8

My Review Of Windsor Nissan:

Terrible experience unless you have a 750 credit score, I advise you to seek another dealership. You will be looked down upon and disrespected. The internet sales dept, lie to get u in there, and waste your time. From experience, there are other Nissan dealers such as on 130 going north not far from this useless one. They said they couldn't help me and I just bought a 2014 honda accord coupe! Trust me there are much kinder places out there who won't discourage you, or look down upon you because your credit may not be perfect..everyone has a different circumstance and there will be a dealership who will work with you kindly, this is NOT it!!!

Added: 3/26/2014 2:10:06 PM

Dear Audrey,

Thank you for taking the time to leave your review on Dealer Rater. I tried to pull up your information, but unfortunately, I do not have a customer in my system named Audrey. We try to help every customer who walks into the showroom. If you would like to speak to a sales manager, please call John Mollicone, and he will assist you.

609-448-1411