Windsor Nissan

590 US-130,
East Windsor, New Jersey 08520
Windsor Nissan Info
About Windsor Nissan

Dear Customers, Friends, and Patrons: Windsor Nissan, a part of the Maguire Automotive Group, has consistently served customers with honesty, integrity, and a stalwart commitment to customer service. We are located in East Windsor, NJ in a brand new, state of the art facility but our reach is far and our customer base broad. Please use this site to get familiar with our friendly, family operated dealership, explore our vast inventory, and become part of our family. Thanks for stopping by and for considering us in your search for a vehicle. With Warm Regards, Marcy Maguire President, Windsor Nissan. WHY BUY FROM US We offer Nissan's One to One Rewards Program which will save the customer $500 off the purchase price of their next new or pre-owned vehicle. They also receive 3% cash back on their account for every service/parts purchase. When they enroll, the automatically get $10 in the account to use for service. -Extended Service Hours -FREE Shuttle Service -Wireless Internet Access to our customers in the dealership -Children’s play waiting area -State-of-the-art Nissan Sales and Service Facility with trained Nissan service technicians, and Nissan Certified Sales Consultants. -Free Car Washes with all service appointments. -Family owned and operated dealerships since 1976.

About Windsor Nissan

Erin Zahara
7/22/2016

"You guys rock!!!!"

Ivan, Tall Paul, Ed and last but not least my favorite Ravens Fan Greg. Thank you... You made buying a new car hassle free...Rick & Erin

Samscholo
7/21/2016

"Cash 4 clunkers"

I came here today to check out some options with my parents and see about their cash for clunkers program. Thanks to the efficient staff who listened to exactly what I wanted, I'm driving away in a 2013 Nissan Altima. They were friendly and very easy to negotiate with. I highly reccomend this program to anyone looking for the most value on a trade-in or just for a new car in general. Check your mailbox for your flyer and ask for Benny!

July 28, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to post your feedback. We are glad you were able to take advantage of our cash for clunkers program. Best of luck with your Nissan Altima. Welcome to the Windsor Nissan Family!

ktilton0620
7/01/2016

"Wonderful Experience !!!!"

I have terrible credit and I mean TERRIBLE and never expected to get a car from a 'real' dealership much less what I ended up with. I filled out some online applications trying to get approvals and potential numbers before I went into a dealership to avoid any frustration and disappointed, and most importantly not waste my time or anyone else's. After hardly any real nibbles (and a few offers for a low amount and high APR), I received a text and phone call from Meagan, the Special Finance Manager at Windsor Nissan. This was different from previous dealers I was speaking with. I was clear about my situation (a car that was just totally upside down with 3 years to go, poor credit, only $1000 to put down, etc.) as well as payment and vehicle expectations. She assured me I was realistic and could absolutely get the deal done. I have heard that many times before and in those situations there was always something that prevented me from getting the deal done. I am sure I was annoying asking her to reconfirm that, and that I would be able to leave in the car the day I come in (it's about a 45 minute drive for me). When I got there, I was greeted by Ruben Rodriguez, who quickly verified what I was looking for, input my info and went to grab some keys while they appraised my trade. I was VERY confused when he took me outside and there was a BRAND NEW 2016 Pathfinder. I thought he was going to bring me back the 2012-2013 vehicle we were talking about, but apparently one of the finance people mentioned they could accommodate my desired payment with a brand new one! I almost didn't want to drive it because I didn't want to fall in love and then be disappointed. Phil, one of the Finance Team Members, came to talk to me and I was worried about the "good news/bad news" and scenarios that I could choose from based on my situation. He explained my options VERY thoroughly to me and I ended up choosing an option that while not the most ideal, allowed me to have a brand new car with 12 miles on it, full warranty, lifetime maintenance including FREE oil changes, tire rotations and car washes for life and a much lower APR than I had ever anticipated. I never ONCE felt pressured, like things were hopeless, and that it wasn't impossible for me to have a brand new car (payment may be higher than most, but with my credit and barely any money down, that is to be expected). Not to mention, in the past whenever I've been at a dealership, I can write off 5 hours of my life from start to finish, but I literally drove off that lot 3 hours from entering the door to exiting out of the parking lot (test drive, paper signing and everything -- BOOM! DONE!) I will recommend these guys to anyone! To those of you out there that think it's hopeless and you can't possibly get into a vehicle with poor credit, being flipped on trade, hardly anything down, keep the faith knowing that it IS possible!!!! Thank you Meagan, Ruben, Phil and Peter for helping me out and getting me into a beautiful new car! I will be back!

Lisas115
6/16/2016

"Horrible. "

Went to the dealership to buy a used car. Had a horrible experience. My salesmen left me for hours (yes hours) at a time was there for four and a half ours and looked at one car because my salesmen kept taking other people. Also witnessed an altercation between Phil the manager and a couple of other buyers. Just an overall bad experience. Buy from someone who is willing to take the time with you.

Shanique1991
5/11/2016

"Great car buying experience!!!"

I was referred here, from a friend.. excellent service and super friendly staff.. david crawford was amazing. I would recommend him to anyone. Really nice guy and very helpful!

David crawford

May 11, 2016

Thank you for allowing Windsor Nissan to earn your business and thank you for your kind feedback. We are so happy that you had an amazing experience with David. If there is anything we can help you with in the future please don't hesitate to call us. Thank you again.

Melba3874
5/09/2016

"Very good experience"

When i came to nissan thinking i was not leavning in a car they kept there word and i left with a car and yes i was happy thanks to david crawford the deal went threw I'm very happy i came to nissan.

David Crawford

May 13, 2016

Thank you very much for taking the time to write such a nice note about David Crawford. David is a great employee and we truly value his efforts. We hope that you are enjoying your vehicle.

n123
5/04/2016

"Service Experience"

Great customer service for the service of my Nissan vehicle - Abby and Austin and the service team are responsive, professional and provided great customer service.

Austin Pinkney - Also Rate Austin a 5

May 05, 2016

Thank you so much for taking the time to provide your experience at Windsor Nissan! We greatly value our customers and we appreciate your business! Please let us know if there is anything we can help you with in the future and stop by anytime to say hi and get your car washed! Thank you!!

Family231
5/01/2016

"Amazing service "

On my most recent trip to the dealership I had no choice but to go on a Saturday and bring my two young children with me. While in the waiting room, Steve the shop foreman came in with balloons for the kids. Besdies the fact that the service was faster then I could have imagined on a Saturday it was an extremely pleasant experience from the moment I pulled into the service drive till my keys were handed back to me by the cashier. The service advisor Kara was wonderful as well. I felt as though my kids and I were welcomed into a family, not a car dealership.

Kara and Steve

Js124
4/30/2016

"New car purchase"

I went last week to look at a car and waited a week till purchase. I said what I wanted to pay and they honored it even after a week. No pressure, no games. Benny was extremely helpful and patient. Ivan also was great. No pressure at all. I got the car I wanted and had a good expierence. I would def go back to purchase a car from them in the future. Thanks Windsor Nissan! The only negative comment I would give is the general sales manager was screaming at the employees during my first visit. Not a good impression but the rest of the employees were great including the receptionist who greets you

May 02, 2016

Thank you for allowing Windsor Nissan to earn your business. We are so glad you were able to find the perfect vehicle with us and that you had such a great experience here. Please do not hesitate to call if you have any questions about your new vehicle. We look forward to assisting you with your future vehicle needs. Thank you for taking the time to post such a wonderful review. Best wishes with your new vehicle. We look forward to seeing you soon.

Walkerjsa
3/29/2016

"Great Customer Service "

Dori, Abigail, Kara and Richard provided top notch customer service making my experience AMAZING experience. I will recommend this dealership on this point. Thank you all! John Walker

Kara & Dori

March 29, 2016

Thank you so much John! We really appreciate the great feedback! Let us know if there is anything else we can do for you! It is always a pleasure to see you! Stop by anytime! We'll see you next service! (: -Abigail

Reviews of Benny Lopez