Windsor Nissan

Call
Windsor Nissan Info

Kelly Nissan of Route 33

Flemington Nissan

"Great service - great buy. They worked with me in my..."

Great service - great buy. They worked with me in my current situation to make everything as seamless as possible. I would highly recommend them for a new car.

Ivan

"I have given this rating because the employee I worked..."

I have given this rating because the employee I worked with at Windsor Nissan, Hal Panzer, was very good at trying to accommodate my needs with the amount of money I had. I was not going to lease again but after he showed me the new cars and I saw how in (3) years how more updated the cars are I was hooked. He wanted to work with me so that would be comfortable in paying the price for the car even though I had very little money. He gave me the same respect and courtesy as a person with a lot of money. Took his time with me to test drive the car and showed me all the power gadgets in the car. I would certainly request him again.

Hal Panzer

"As it has been said, buy a car is a task no one looks..."

As it has been said, buy a car is a task no one looks forward too. Well, I must counteract this age-old adage with the exceptional customer service experience my husband and I have personally received through the help of Jenn Nelson at Windsor Nissan. Jenn was not pushy, she listened, she responded in a timely manner. Jenn was honest and realistic from the standpoint of obviously wanting to make a sale but knowing what our financial limits were. She was accurate in her approximations and because of this effort, was successful in getting us an approval. Relationships are key in life and the professional relationship formed with Jenn and her dealership is one I appreciate and it is my hope when my children start driving in 2 years, I can return to Windsor Nissan and work out another deal, as positive as the one that is transpiring now. Thank you Windsor Nissan and Jenn for being a class act dealership with true personal skills and allowing me to leave the transaction with a positive sense, not a sour taste in my mouth. You are truly remarkable when it comes to make car deals come true.

Jenn Nelson

"i HAVE BEEN LEASING CARS SINCE 1994. I ALSO HAVE..."

i HAVE BEEN LEASING CARS SINCE 1994. I ALSO HAVE PURCHASED QUITE A FEW IN MY 40 YEARS OF DRIVING. I JUST LEASED A ROGUE FROM IVAN HAY AT WINDSOR NISSAN, THIS IS MY FOURTH NISSAN I HAVE LEASED AND THE 3RD FROM WINDSOR NISSAN. I HAD A MURANO AND 2 SENTRAS PREVIOUSLY. I HAVE ALSO USED THE SERVICE & PARTS DEPARTMENTS AT WINDSOR NISSAN AND ALSO HAVE HAD EXCEPTIONAL EXPERIENCES IN BOTH. MY EXPERIENCE WITH IVAN HAY WAS GREAT HE ANSWERED AL MY QUESTIONS AND GAVE ME A FAIR PRICE FOR MY TRADE IN. I VISITED THE DEALERSHIP TWICE BEFORE MAKING THE DEAL. THE MANAGER WHO FINALLY ACCEPTED MY OFFER WAS NEW TO THE DEALERSHIP AND SAID I WAS HIS FIRST SALE. OVERALL IT WAS A FRIENDLY NO PRESSURE ENVIRONMENT AND I WOULD RECOMMEND THIS DEALERSHIP TO MY FRIENDS AND NEIGHBORS. MY WIFE LOVES THE ROGUE AND I DO ALSO. I GIVE THEM A TRULY EXCEPTIONAL RATING BECAUSE ALL MY NEEDS WERE MET, FAIR PRICE FOR MY TRADE AND GOOD MONTHLY PAYMENT WITH EXTRA MILEAGE INCLUDED AND FREE OIL CHANGES AND TIRE ROTATIONS THE FIRST YEAR. AND FROM PAST EXPERIENCE THEY ALSO HAVE SPECIALS ON SERVICE. THANKS FOR THE GREAT DEAL IVAN FRANK LIBECCI

IVAN HAY

"Second time in the last year successfully worked with..."

Second time in the last year successfully worked with Richard to lease a vehicle. Both experiences were excellent, there were no games that I continue to experience at other dealerships. Richard's professional manner reflects the dealership owner and management attitude. Transparency was maintained throughout the sales and no mystery math was attempted. My time was respected and both sales cycles were 90 to 120 minutes including test drives. Keep up the great work.

Richard Braude

"Overall my experience at this dealership was awesome. ..."

Overall my experience at this dealership was awesome. The first price they gave me was excellent and lower than I expected based on my research. Other dealerships were $2000 higher. The salesman did not pressure me when I told him I wanted to get other prices. He told me his price would not be beaten by another dealer and he was right. I was there less than an hour for a test drive and negotiation on price. We picked up the car the next day and the salesman had all the paper work ready so all I had to do was sign. In and out in less than an hour and 25 minutes was the salesman explaining all the options in the car. He paired my phone to the Bluetooth also. The finance guy (Joe) mentioned the extended warranty. When I said I wasn't interested no pressure what so ever to purchase. If you are looking for a Nissan definitely check out this dealership!!!

Phil Stolyar

"Our recent experience in purchasing a new car with Rich..."

Our recent experience in purchasing a new car with Rich Braude was truly exceptional. Rich was extremely professional and took the time to explain our purchase. We have worked with Rich Braude in the last ten years and always are very satisfied with our purchases. Rich will also reach out to us many times during the year to ensure we are happy with our purchase. My wife and I highly recommend Rich to our family and friends.

Rich Braude

"Have purchased from Paul before will do anything he can..."

Have purchased from Paul before will do anything he can to make the sale for you, great salesman takes the time necessary with the customer

Paul K

"Paul Kirchmyer assisted both my daughter and myself as..."

Paul Kirchmyer assisted both my daughter and myself as soon as we walked in. He inquired as to what we wanted (originally we were just following up on a pull ahead promotion) and then worked with us to make sure we were satisfied with our selection. He made us feel comfortable while we waited for cars to be readied. And another sales person even supplied us with lunch. The facility is well cared for and even the service area (where we dropped off our old cars for an oil change -- too bad we did not stop service before the oil change) came to keep us up to date on what they were doing. I would definitely be a "return" customer in the future.

Paul Kirchmyer

"TERRIBLE BUSINESS PRACTICES!!!! DO NOT BUY FROM HERE!..."

TERRIBLE BUSINESS PRACTICES!!!! DO NOT BUY FROM HERE! They did a bait & switch scam on me. After calling to make sure the truck was still available we drove an hour got there & know one could find the truck! Finally the Internet guy Jamie Rodriguez came out to tell us he tried calling us to say the truck was sold but I could look at a higher priced model truck that they had!! So we went to listen to the message he left & he did leave one but it was to make sure we were still coming!!! Never said the truck was sold!!! I can not believe they still use these business practices!!! My husband will no longer buy from nissan!!!!!

Jamie Rodiguez

Windsor Nissan responded to this review

March 29, 2013

Dear Soll528: Thank you so much for leaving a review on Dealer Rater. We really appreciate the extra time it takes to leave a review. I am sorry you had a negative experience at Windsor Nissan. I can assure you we do not use bait and switch tactics to sell a vehicle. We try our best to make sure every vehicle is here and ready when we have a scheduled appointment. Unfortunately, sometimes vehicles are sold without everyone knowing at that moment. While we try our best to make sure all of our employees are aware of inventory changes, mistakes do happen. Again, we are very sorry about the situation, and if there is anything we can do to make this better, please let us know. Regards, Windsor Nissan