Windsor Nissan

Business Development Consultant

November 19, 2016

"Best Experience!!"

- Meca

Came in looking for a affordable vehicle and greeted with polite salesman walked up to me and I automatically felt at like I would drive off with a good car. Highly recommend this place

November 19, 2016

"So impressed"

- esnuckles

I would like to start off by saying how impressed I was with my experience at Windsor Nissan. I found myself in a situation where I needed a second car but my credit was not that great. I was referred to this dealer by a company called CreditYes that gave me a pre-approval. I don't live close and was without a car so I was a little skeptical about how I was going to make it in or if at all since I was turned down before by other car dealers that were closer because I had an open car loan. I found a ride in and was dropped off. I originally was supposed to meet with Jeremy who I was dealing with on the phone and email. And he was very patient with my questions and concerns before entering the building. But shortly after being dropped off I was introduced to Dave Crawford, who took ownership and took very great care of me. This place was not like other car dealers I have been to in the past. I didn't feel like new blood in shark infested waters, often the way one feels in a car place. It was quiet and calming and I ended up being there for 5 hours and I wasn't at all uncomfortable. They even hooked me up with a phone charger when my phone was about to die. Even with my credit and open car loan, I was able to get into a 2016 beautiful Nissan Sentra. I couldn't believe it! Initially it didn't seem possible but after having my boyfriend cosign, who's credit he thought was always worse than mine, we were approved! I was able to drive off with my brand new car that night and I can't tell you how I excited I was. You can tell when you visit this place that customer service is definitely their main goal. At one point, when I wasn't sure if I was going to get the car, I was concerned about how I was going to get home. They were even going to pay for my cab. I am a good 35 minutes away! That to me was going above and beyond. They truly made the experience so much better than I had ever imagined. When I came back a few days later to sign my papers, I met with Ed Reardon, the manager. He even was able to lower my car payment $40 more than what I was originally priced. I mean who does that? Usually you hear of the opposite when you don't sign that day. I am very grateful to the guys at Windsor Nissan. They will definitely get my business and many referrals. Thank you again! They made a miracle happen that day. And I LOVE my new car! Amazing!

November 12, 2016

"Terrible service department. "

- DiabloNJ

I bought a pre owned Maxima in January of this year with a 3 year 36000 warranty. The car buying experience was actually great. About 3 months I brought the car in for service because I was having a problem with the power steering. When I brought the car to service, I told them that I suspected it was the power steering pump. Which would have been covered under my warranty. After they took all day to diagnose the problem they told me it wasn't the pump and charged me $600 for lines and fluid. 2 days later I was having the same exact problem that I was having before. I brought the car back. Now this time, they tell me that the pump needs to be replaced. And that's it's covered under warranty. A $1000 job. So they basically made $1600 for a power steering pump. That's basically the last time I've been there.

New 2016 Nissan Maxima, $39145