World Class Motor Cars

1245 Ogden Ave ,
Downers Grove, Illinois 60515
World Class Motor Cars Info
About World Class Motor Cars

Established in 1996 in Chicago Land Suburban area, We are located In Downers Grove just west of Chicago, We serve customers nationwide. WCMC Certified Pre-Owned Vehicle comes with peace of mind and reliability. We Specialize in Audi, BMW, Mercedes Benz, Acura, Lexus, Infiniti, Cadillac, Lincoln, We stock an extensive selection of Certified Luxury Vehicles.

About World Class Motor Cars

• Customer Parking
Silversilint
8/06/2015

"Best experience ever!"

Went window shopping saw something I liked with super low miles and was approved right away and they took my trade in and gave me a good price for it.they made my day!

Charlieb
5/26/2015

"Outstanding service"

We recently purchased a Lexus IS from World Class Motors and I can't praise them enough for there excellent service. Kevin our salesman was extremely attentive and helpful. He was very patient and informative with all of my concerns. All the paper work was dealt with in a very efficient and quick way. Best dealership experience I have ever had.

yassinezni
5/13/2015

"Great Staff"

The staff was exceedingly welcoming and professional . Swavek went above and beyond so I can drive my new car home when I leave his office . Excellent sales person...friendly, no hassle, bilingual ..good price .the whole staff made my experience quick and painless , thank you I love my car , I will recommend this dealership and Swavec to everyone I meet. Will buy my next car here again, Thank you.

May 14, 2015

We appreciate your courtesy, thank you for giving us this opportunity to serve you

dps 99
5/12/2015

"top notch service"

recently i was in the market for a used mercedes i visited a couple of dealerships and none of them came close to world class motor cars in my honest opinion they had the best selection of vehicles,they have cars on the lot that look like they are in the showroom and the prices were more than fair i would recommend this dealership to anyone looking for a nice car at an affordable price my salesman was swavek krakowiak who was very knowledgeable and answered all of my questions was not pushy at all from the time i entered the lot until the time i drove away in my used mercedes a true professional who i highly recommend you ask for when you visit by the way i love my c class and could not be happier thank you swavek and world class motor cars. edwin

May 13, 2015

Edwin, Congrats on your new Mercedes C Class, It was pleasure to have you as a customer and thank you for your feedback.

carz911t
4/06/2015

"Great car, overall terrific experience"

Recently purchased a used GLK 350 from Jimmy and the team at WCMC. Overall a very painless and enjoyable experience, great customer service and very competitive pricing. Will definitely buy here again!

April 16, 2015

We appreciate your business, enjoy your GLK and thank you for your feedback.

Mrburrell
3/23/2015

"Wonderful salesman JimmyGuadagno"

Wonderful salesman Jimmy. He was very patient and not pushy. The company worked well with me with finding finance. Excellent rate and my purchase very affordable. Love my car and will refer others. Originally looking for an SUV, changed my mind when I saw the car. The entire process was quick. Only suggestion would be for the car to have gas upon purchasing.

March 23, 2015

It’s a pleasure to have as a customer, enjoy your new car and thankyou for your great feedback

Saj
3/18/2015

"Good Service, NICE CAR"

We drove out to World Class Motors because they offered a reasonable price on a used Lexus. Their cars were a lot nicer than the previous dealerships we visited. The salesman was straightforward and didn't pressure us too much. I haven't purchased a car in several years so im not sure if they still fill up the cars with fuel before the sale. Ours was definitely on empty which caused me to pull off the highway after the purchase. Other than that the prices on their vehicles are firm and competitively priced. So far we are happy with the car.

March 19, 2015

We are glad that you are happy with our product and service, we appreciate your business and thank you for your feedback

JFH
2/28/2015

"Best dealership that I have worked with"

First of all I would like to thank Tom for making my purchase Very easy and simple, Swavek and Julio are great as well. I recently purchased a 2015 VW GTI and found out the car was to small for my family. I found WCMC online and after seeing their unbeatable car prices and great reviews I new I could make a deal, Believe it or not I sent them an offer and they excepted it within the hour ( I live 4 hours from the dealership so everything had to be worked out before I drove that far ) There was no back and forth with WCMC I Threw them a number and that was it. I went to pick up the Audi which was in perfect condition and what surprised me the most was that their were no hidden dealer fees or lot fees! I have owned over 16 cars in 9 years and always had hidden fees pop up. I will definitely be coming back for my next car. Thank you for such a wonderful car buying experience

March 01, 2015

We appreciate you are taking the time to let us know about your experience of our dealership, we hope to help you in the future

zanep8179
2/24/2015

"Professional staff making the purchase smooth & easy."

I wanted to thank Swavek, Julio and Shadi for making the purchase of my Mercedes smooth and easy. I was in in market for a car, not necessarily in any rush, simply looking for a good deal. I had done my homework, completely up to date on trade in value, as well as, the price range across the nation for a group of cars that I was following. Swavek responded to any questions I had very quickly, either through e-mail or by phone. This resulted in a smooth transaction which took no longer than 1/2 hour. The team was fair in their price and professional throughout any negotiations. I would definitely do business with them again and will recommend them to my friends and family. G. Pasha

February 24, 2015

Congratulation on your new Mercedes Benz E Class, all of us appreciate your business, thank you for your feedback.

Yordanas
2/17/2015

"Excellent Overall Experience"

I don’t usually give reviews but when I experience exceptional service I make sure I give praise where praise is due. I worked with Kevin, Julio, Shadi, and Mark. These men are professional and great at what they do. They went above and beyond and made my used car buying experience a pleasant one. I am definitely coming back to purchase my next used vehicle.

Kevin

February 18, 2015

We all thank you for your awesome feedback, we are pleased to have a great customer like you, please let me know if you need any further assistance.

Reviews of Kevin Eid