World Class Motor Cars

Showroom Hours: 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM Closed

World Class Motor Cars

World Class Motor Cars Info
About World Class Motor Cars

Established in 1996 in Chicago Land Suburban area, We are located In Downers Grove just west of Chicago, We serve customers nationwide. WCMC Certified Pre-Owned Vehicle comes with peace of mind and reliability. We Specialize in Audi, BMW, Mercedes Benz, Acura, Lexus, Infiniti, Cadillac, Lincoln, We stock an extensive selection of Certified Luxury Vehicles.

About World Class Motor Cars

• Customer Parking
zanep8179
2/24/2015

"Professional staff making the purchase smooth & easy."

I wanted to thank Swavek, Julio and Shadi for making the purchase of my Mercedes smooth and easy. I was in in market for a car, not necessarily in any rush, simply looking for a good deal. I had done my homework, completely up to date on trade in value, as well as, the price range across the nation for a group of cars that I was following. Swavek responded to any questions I had very quickly, either through e-mail or by phone. This resulted in a smooth transaction which took no longer than 1/2 hour. The team was fair in their price and professional throughout any negotiations. I would definitely do business with them again and will recommend them to my friends and family. G. Pasha

February 24, 2015

Congratulation on your new Mercedes Benz E Class, all of us appreciate your business, thank you for your feedback.

Yordanas
2/17/2015

"Excellent Overall Experience"

I don’t usually give reviews but when I experience exceptional service I make sure I give praise where praise is due. I worked with Kevin, Julio, Shadi, and Mark. These men are professional and great at what they do. They went above and beyond and made my used car buying experience a pleasant one. I am definitely coming back to purchase my next used vehicle.

Kevin

February 18, 2015

We all thank you for your awesome feedback, we are pleased to have a great customer like you, please let me know if you need any further assistance.

Ed
2/07/2015

"Good Pricing and straight forward"

Jimmy was very friendly and upfront. I also spent quality time with Julio and Michael. I left feeling that I was well taken care of and there was no surprises.

February 09, 2015

It’s a pleasure to have as a customer, enjoy your new Lexus

aah440
1/22/2015

"Best car buying experience I've ever had"

I was shopping around to find a dealership that was going to give me a fair price on my Range Rover HSE as well as buy a used car for my family at good values and great condition.... and after two weeks of frustration and many dealerships, I found everything I wanted at World Class Motor Cars. The staff and management could not be any friendlier or more professional. They were up front and helpful, and sought to understand what was important to me before looking at cars or evaluating my trade-in. At the end, they worked with me to make a fair deal. I have to call out the following people: Shadi for helping close the gap, Tom for doing all the legwork, Julio for being the best Finance guy I've ever dealt with, and Steve in Service for helping me with a few kinks after the purchase. I look forward to going back again soon to get car for myself! Best experience ever buying a car.

February 09, 2015

Our job is to make sure every customer is satisfied, we are happy to have you as a customer, we appreciate your feedback

taedo86
1/09/2015

"Great deal Great process."

I purchased my BMW 535 from World Class and Alex Nazer was my saleman. I told him from the start that I didn't have time to sit around and that the transaction had to be quick. He assured me that it would be, but was still skeptical. Low and behold, they had the car I wanted washed and waiting for me. Without going back and forth, back and forth, like other dealerships, I went straight to the finance manager's office. Crossed the T's, dotted the I's and was out of there in a jiffy. You listened to my needs, and came through. Thanks World Class Motors!

January 09, 2015

Congratulation on your new BMW, thank you for giving us this opportunity to serve you, let us know if you need any further assistance.

Ali Younes
1/03/2015

"Need the perfect dealership? This is it!"

We shopped around at over 5 dealerships for weeks, but these guys helped us find the right car! The treatment/customer service is great, they were not there just to sell, they made sure we were 100% satisfied. Very friendly/honest environment. If you need a car stop by World Class Motor Cars and you will be a satisfied customer. We are very happy with our car! Thx Guys!

January 09, 2015

We are pleased to hear about your experience with us and thank you for yoour feedback

Wael S.S.
12/27/2014

"Always Always my one stop dealer"

This is number 4 cars that I bought from the same dealer. I thank all the staff for the friendly environment, big thanks to Steve for my 2010 X6, my wife loved it, and looking forward for the new S550 in March.

Steve Barakat

December 30, 2014

As always, we appreciate your business, enjoy your car, thank you for your feedback

ammargq
12/26/2014

"my experience was very good. "

I purchased a mercedes C 300, they were very helpful and nice, this place was a one stop dealership and hopefully the next time i need another things will be the same.

December 27, 2014

We will be glad to help at any time, congratulation on your new car, thank you for your feedback

mikeykay
12/22/2014

"Good people who actually care"

After finding a car that I knew I wanted, I was a little concerned and unsure of what to expect when I went in to check it out and hopefully make the purchase. As I walked in, those feelings vanished as I met Jimmy and started the process. I told him I wanted the car and he made it happen. What I didn't initially tell him was that I had 1 year left on a lease for Honda Civic that I was dreading taking care of. He asked me what I drove to the dealership .. so I spilled the beans. Jimmy went out of his way to take care of everything for me.. freeing me of worries and allowing me to roll out of the lot with my BMW - Honda free. Couple that with the genuinely good-nature of him and his staff throughout the whole process, and you get a positive auto-purchasing experience that you can recommend to your peers. We recommend Jimmy and his team for any sort of car purchase you're thinking of.

Jimmy Guadagno

December 23, 2014

It's great to hear that you have such an experience with us, if you need any further assistance please don't hesitate to contact us, we appreciate your feedback

Tunesha
12/11/2014

"Phenominal Service!"

I recently purchased a 2010 BMW X5 from World Class Motors Cars (WCMC) and the overall experience was very pleasing. My salesperson, Jimmy Guadagno, was helpful in answering all of my questions and addressing my concerns, which tremendously aided in my car buying decision. Jimmy was patient the entire time and did not pressure me to buy a vehicle, unike most vehicle salesmen. The GM, Shadi, and Finance Manager, Carlos were pleasant as well. Overall, I highly recommend WCMC and would purchase from this dealer again.

Jimmy Guadagno - Sales

December 12, 2014

Thank you for your business, we are happy to have you as a customer, Enjoy your new BMW X5.

Reviews of Shadi Sinuo