World Class Motor Cars

1245 Ogden Ave , Downers Grove, Illinois 60515 Directions

...and take advantage of all we have to offer with ourCertified Dealership Program.

255 Reviews of World Class Motor Cars

October 27, 2016

"Excellent Experience!"

- tangelacjohn

I recently purchased my Audi from WCMC and my experience was great! Kevin was very knowledgeable and forthcoming about the car and everything that I asked him. When I initially called and told him I was on my way to test drive the car, upon my arrival the car was in the front ready for me to get into and have a look around while he printed paperwork for me. If you are looking for a car please visit WCMC and ask for Kevin!!!!

Shadi Sinuo

Oct 27, 2016 -

World Class Motor Cars responded

Congratulation on your Audi, we’re pleased to hear about your experience, thank you for your feedback.

August 30, 2016

"Friendly, professional, efficient service. "

- brianvz

I recently purchased a used Mercedes through World Class Motor Cars, and my experience was second to none. Swavek Krakowiak and Julio Lara took excellent car of me and made the entire buying process painless. The car is spotless and in like-new condition. We will most certainly come back to WCMC for our future automobile purchases.

Julio Lara

Aug 30, 2016 -

World Class Motor Cars responded

We appreciate your taking the time to let us know about your experience with us, we hope you enjoy your new vehcile and hope to help you in the future. WCMC team

June 21, 2016

"Great buying experience"

- jstbugn

I had looked at many cars on several sites before going to WCMC. They had the car I wanted. They provided good a good description, pictures, and a CarFax online. The car was exactly as they had described. I worked with Swavek and Brian to get the financing done before going there. They were very patient and professional. They answered all of my questions and provided everything I needed. I flew out there, did a test drive, took care of the paperwork, and drove the car home (13 hours) the same day.

Julio Lara

Other Employees : Brian
Jun 21, 2016 -

World Class Motor Cars responded

Thank you for choosing our dealership to do business with, we appreciate your feedback.

March 22, 2016

"An easy painless purchase with Swavek!"

- E.REED

I had been approved with Capitol one's auto navigator for some time, but I put off going to a dealership because I didn't want to deal with pushy salesmen. I looked on cars.com and saw that this dealership had the BMW I was looking for so I was like what the heck why not inquire about it. I called world-class motor cars one night , literally 24 hours ago and asked if the car that I have been looking at on their website was available, Swavek answered the call ,looked for the car and then call me back and said it was available ,I somehow ended up buying a BMW that same night. I was literally there 30 minutes, he was very helpful, he made the process super easy, was professional and the car is BEAUTIFUL. Thank you Swavek for your WORLD CLASS SERVICE!! I will buy my next car from them and I recommend anyone to give them a try.

Mar 23, 2016 -

World Class Motor Cars responded

Our goal is to provide the best customer experience possible, thank you for taking the time and let us know about you experience, we appreciate your business and your courtesy.

December 01, 2015

"Excellent customer service"

- Bo

I was in the dealer on Black Friday and was pleasantly surprised how professional and nice your salesman Swavek was, not only he took the time to explain everything but also showed respect for my ignorance about cars. I would strongly recommend this dealership to anyone looking to buy a used , good car.

World Class Motor Cars responded

We really appreciate you chose to do business with us, we’re pleased to hear from you, WCMC team.

August 06, 2015

"Best experience ever!"

- Silversilint

Went window shopping saw something I liked with super low miles and was approved right away and they took my trade in and gave me a good price for it.they made my day!

World Class Motor Cars responded

We are so glad to hear that we made your day, that is what we strive for, thanks for your feedback

May 26, 2015

"Outstanding service"

- Charlieb

We recently purchased a Lexus IS from World Class Motors and I can't praise them enough for there excellent service. Kevin our salesman was extremely attentive and helpful. He was very patient and informative with all of my concerns. All the paper work was dealt with in a very efficient and quick way. Best dealership experience I have ever had.

World Class Motor Cars responded

Congratulation on your new Lexus, we appreciate your business and thank you for you feedback

May 13, 2015

"Great Staff"

- yassinezni

The staff was exceedingly welcoming and professional . Swavek went above and beyond so I can drive my new car home when I leave his office . Excellent sales person...friendly, no hassle, bilingual ..good price .the whole staff made my experience quick and painless , thank you I love my car , I will recommend this dealership and Swavec to everyone I meet. Will buy my next car here again, Thank you.

May 14, 2015 -

World Class Motor Cars responded

We appreciate your courtesy, thank you for giving us this opportunity to serve you

May 12, 2015

"top notch service"

- dps 99

recently i was in the market for a used mercedes i visited a couple of dealerships and none of them came close to world class motor cars in my honest opinion they had the best selection of vehicles,they have cars on the lot that look like they are in the showroom and the prices were more than fair i would recommend this dealership to anyone looking for a nice car at an affordable price my salesman was swavek krakowiak who was very knowledgeable and answered all of my questions was not pushy at all from the time i entered the lot until the time i drove away in my used mercedes a true professional who i highly recommend you ask for when you visit by the way i love my c class and could not be happier thank you swavek and world class motor cars. edwin

May 13, 2015 -

World Class Motor Cars responded

Edwin, Congrats on your new Mercedes C Class, It was pleasure to have you as a customer and thank you for your feedback.

April 06, 2015

"Great car, overall terrific experience"

- carz911t

Recently purchased a used GLK 350 from Jimmy and the team at WCMC. Overall a very painless and enjoyable experience, great customer service and very competitive pricing. Will definitely buy here again!

James Guadagno

Apr 16, 2015 -

World Class Motor Cars responded

We appreciate your business, enjoy your GLK and thank you for your feedback.