World Class Motor Cars

Makes: Used Car Dealer

World Class Motor Cars

World Class Motor Cars Info
About World Class Motor Cars

Established in 1996 in Chicago Land Suburban area, We are located In Downers Grove just west of Chicago, We serve customers nationwide. WCMC Certified Pre-Owned Vehicle comes with peace of mind and reliability. We Specialize in Audi, BMW, Mercedes Benz, Acura, Lexus, Infiniti, Cadillac, Lincoln, We stock an extensive selection of Certified Luxury Vehicles.

About World Class Motor Cars

• Customer Parking

"great experience"

i purchased an GL 450, very friendly and professional stuff. Very experience and honest people - very satisfied with a car. I would definitely recommended World Class Motor Cars dealer to a friend.

"world class rock"

I've been buying cars for the last 30 years best experience ever very friendly staff professional clean environment Thank You world-class my wife loves her car

November 13, 2014

Thank you for your awesome feedback, we appreciate your business, if you need any help just let us know

"A nice bunch of guys ...and fair deal"

I was looking for reliable car for my daughter and the guys at World Class were great... They got us what we needed with all the usual upselling you get at other dealerships.

November 13, 2014

We are glade that we were able to help you making the right choice for your daughter, if you need any help in sales or service at any time just let us know, thank you for your feedback.

"Very bad experience!!"

So at first I gave this place an awesome review!! We bought a 2010 Cadillac escalade that was suppose to have a 30 day warranty..after a few days of driving it I realized that it was making a weird noise and started getting worse and worse.. I took it to my mechanic and he told me it needed a new suspension, new breaks the heated seats weren't working, the passenger chair doesn't move, something with the belt engine needs to change!! Anyways... I took the car back for them to fix it and the mechanic at the dealership gave my husband attitude wouldn't fix anything except the breaks and that's with arguing with them and going 3 separate times!! Now my awesome new car gets me sea sick cause it feels and sounds like I'm in a boat!!!

"Its good"

I purchased an BMW 550i GT ang the some time my goodfriend is buy a Infinity G37x last 1 mouth from World Class Motors and have been extremely satisfied with the buying experience as we as the car itself. It looks and feels almost like a brand new car. I'll be back when it's time for another car.

November 13, 2014

Thank you for your business, we are glad to have you and your friend as satisfied customers, we will be happy to help you at any time.

"Genuine business establishment"

I purchased my first mercedes C300 here at world class over a year ago. The experience was not very enjoyable due to the people I was dealing with. Almost 8 months later I decided to trade it in for a 4matic c300. The experience the second time around was exceptional! I dealt with a while new staff and these news guys are very genuine! These guys care about the customer !

November 13, 2014

Congrats on your new Mercedes C300, we’re all about improving, thanks for your feedback

"Thanks for your excellent service! "

I purchased an Infinity M37x last week from World Class Motors and have been extremely satisfied with the buying experience as we as the car itself. It looks and feels almost like a brand new car. All of you gentlemen were fun to deal with and I wouldn't hesitate to recommend your dealership to any of my friends. I'll be back when it's time for another car.

Mark

October 12, 2014

It’s a pleasure to have as a customer, enjoy your Infiniti M35, thanks for your recomendation

"Excellent Place to do Business"

We had to wait over 5 hours to get all the paper work done. The feedback we have is to improve that process and get us out of there sooner after we have picked our choice of vehicle

October 12, 2014

We appreciate your feedback, it will help us improve our process

"great sales man"

Swavek, sorry for the late. But I have to say that you are really a great sales man who could give us lots of help and comfort feeling during the process of purchasing. I would like to recommend you and your store to my friend at any chance I have. Thank you!

October 12, 2014

We are glad to help you with you car purchase, we appreciate your feedback

"Worthwhile trip from anywhere in USA"

I drove from Logan, UT to purchase a 2007 BMW X5 with super low miles! It was definitely worth the 21 hour drive! ( one way! ) They gave me a fair amount for my trade and an excellent price for the new one. I have bought MANY cars online the last few years, more than 20 or so, and the team at World Class Motor Cars is top-notch! I did alot of research online and if you are looking for a "higher end" used car, then THIS IS A PLACE TO CONSIDER! The salesperson I spoke with, Rodney Collins, was very friendly and helpful both on the phone and in person and everyone that I spoke with at the dealership is very customer service friendly. I would highly recommend World Class Motor Cars to anyone and will probably buy again from them in the future!! Thank you for all your help!

October 04, 2014

We appreciate you drove a long way to do business with us, enjoy your BMW X5, thank you for your awesome feedback

Reviews of Julio Lara