World Jeep Chrysler Dodge Ram

Sales Associate

April 30, 2017

"Great "

- julina.thigpen Verified Customer

My rear seats needed service and my key was retrieved the length of time was great I had an half of day that afternoon and the time didn't go my allowed time

April 30, 2017

"Trusted Service Professionals"

- Slmbeach

Very fair, and have your best interest in mind. Daniela and Carmen have gone above and beyond, often being able to offer a loaner even to go get a cup of coffee during an oil change. Even though I haven't dealt with Tom much directly, he knows my name and greats me every time I am there. I have been a customer for several years, and plan on being one for years to come!

April 28, 2017

"World Class Service @ World Jeep"

- Aduana1698

I have my 2015 Jeep Patriot service @ World Jeep, the dealer I purchased it from. Every time I'm there they treat me wonderfully. Never have any problems scheduling an appointment, they always work with me to accommodate my schedule. The service advisors always keep me updated as to the progress and what needs to be done. Fantastic place.

New 2016 Dodge Challenger, $38475