Ziems Ford Corners

Don Chalmers Ford

TamiL
8/04/2016

"Professional, Smart, Courteous"

Tammy G. was a great sales woman. She is so easy to talk to and not pushy. if you want a Vehicle, Go to Ziems and ask For Tammy Guinta... She is Great to work with. So were the Sales people, they really try and work with you.

Tammy Guinta

teegee
11/23/2015

"Tammy Gee"

Tammy was a great sales woman. She is so helpful and gets exactly what you asked for. I was simple and wanted a Ford Focus, with my payments no more than $200 and she worked her magic and got me exactly what I asked for. She is wonderful, I would recommend her and the entire dealership to everyone I know to buy a car from TAMMY!!!

Tammy Guinta

Ford guy, Matt
11/17/2015

"Knowledgeable salesman"

Working with several dealership, Four Corners. Mark Wilson was there to give us da best deal on our truck and suv. Thank you Mark Wilson

Mark Wilson, Salesman!

linda123
11/04/2015

"make up there own blue book prices to suit them"

I would rather do business locally but when i made an offer on a jeep they had for sale for Kelly blue book Retail price and low Kelly trade in for my vehicle they told me I was being unrealistic!! Who's unrealistic here. Is blue book trade in value not a fair offer? My trade is in excellent condition w 14000 miles and all service records. Said I'd better be more willing to be flexible. This was not a low ball offer and was more than fair.

name not remembered

J&LRoberts
10/26/2015

"Knowledgeable Sales Staff"

My wife and I had been watching all of the major dealerships in Farmington; looking for a newer model, used 4dr Jeep. I was very impressed with the knowledge of Tom Berry as it pertained to Jeeps given the fact Ziems is a Ford dealership.Obviously you would think a Ford Dealership would have more knowledge with Ford products, yet Mr. Berry was a wealth of information on Jeeps. He told my wife and I that he had about 40 years of sales experience selling vehicles and a large number of those years was selling Jeeps. He made the buying experience a stress free pleasure. Thank you Mike Ziems for employing such professional sales staff! James and Lauren Roberts, Farmington, NM

Tom Berry

Mustang Sally
10/25/2015

"Purchase of Ford Super Duty"

After going to 3 dealerships, we returned to Ziems Ford Corners. They gave us a great deal on the truck we really liked after driving 4 different ones. We will definitely refer them to people we know buying a vehicle.

Mr.DQ
10/21/2015

"Great dealership"

Bob Kacpura helped me find a great Ford!! Very friendly dealership!! Bob did a great Job!!!The price of the F150 was excellent and the finance was also great

Bob Kacpura

Jody B
10/19/2015

"Great Car Buying Experience!!"

I went to Ziems Ford looking for an SUV. I told Matt Eagle what I was looking for and he put me in the perfect vehicle. This was absolutely the easiest, most stress free vehicle purchase I have ever made. Great Customer Service!!!!

BigD15
10/19/2015

"Excellent Customer service "

Very knowledgeable sells staff, superior customer service throughout the dealership, before and after the sale. This is why I chose Ziems Ford for all my vehicle needs. Great service close to home.

Katlynn

"Number 1 "

Matt Eagle is hands down the best employee, dealer, helpful guy and very well negotiator in the car business here in the four corners. Ziems Ford is a professional dealership with expertise and kindness. My husband and I won't go anywhere else because we have received service, not some pushy, run your credit and sell you the high dollar vehicle like some dealerships we have dealt with in the past. Thank you for your expert service and knowledge for helping us get approved and drive off the lot in one day.