Ziems Ford Corners

Ziems Ford Corners Info

Kmcqueen
9/27/2014

"Best experience ever! "

I recently found my way into Ziems Ford Corners in Farmington NM on a road trip. I encountered some performance issues with my 2005 F350 diesel. It lost power and was smoking excessively. I called around to a few different shops, however I was pleased from the first contact with the guys at Ziems Ford Corners. My first contact on the ph was with EJ Sanchez, not only was the ph promptly answered, he was very professional, asked multiple questions, and was very experienced in his over the ph diagnoses. I informed him we were 400 miles from home and on our way to a truck show, so we hard a very short and hard deadline. We pulled into the dealership about 45 minuets after my call, we were promptly greeted by EJ and the truck was being diagnosed shortly thereafter. We spent close to 4 hours there while they gave the truck a very thorough and detailed inspection. The entire staff from the cleaning crew to the guys with keys locking up, all in passing, were all very pleasant and overly accommodating. The experience to this point was above and beyond my expectations. After diagnosing my truck for 4 hours the tech took the time to come out from the shop and give me the rundown of his findings. He informed me it was most likely due to an aftermarket tune and nothing is wrong with the truck. And then to make a great experience better he informed me they are not charging me since they could not find any issues. I have owned Fords all my life, I currently own 3 Fords , mustang, escape, and the F350. The experience at this dealership reaffirms my strong passion for this brand. I have told this story many times over to all my friends and family. I hope this finds it's way back to the guys at Ziems, they are by far the best dealer ever! And they have been by far my best retail experience of any type, ever. Thanks, Kenny McQueen

EJ Sanchez

kxtrailrider
9/15/2014

"Great Service"

A great place to buy a car, they will work with your budget and get you into a quality vehicle, and stand behind it even if it isn't

Randy

sugarbabe36
5/26/2011

"Any time there is a business in Farmington, NM that..."

Any time there is a business in Farmington, NM that presents outstanding customer service, I believe, it should be recognized publicly. My experience with Ziems Ford Corners of Farmington, NM was EXCEPTIONAL. Mr. Hunsaker, an excellent salesman, along with Sales Manager Mr. Howard provided us with the best car-buying experience at Ziems. Thank you.

Julian Hunsaker, Jason Howard

RandyLyon
12/26/2010

"I did not buy from this dealer but would have if it had..."

I did not buy from this dealer but would have if it had been closer to me. I was in the market for a 2011 Mustang, but with options most dealers don't keep in their inventory. None of the dealers in Arizona had the exact car i wanted in their on-line inventory, but I finally found one at Zeims in northwest New Mexico. I made inquiries via their internet sales web page but never got a response. I called a few days later and was told I would get a call back but never did. If I had not called again and talked to Rhonda, I would have rated the dealer below average. It turned out they the car had not yet arrived from the factory but was already on a train and would be there within about a week. I told her what I was looking for on price and she got back with me to say they would sell the car for what I wanted. They also offered to have it shipped to me in Scottsdale, AZ for $300 which I thought was reasonable although I planned to make a road trip out of driving the car back (some pretty country in between). I planned to make a deposit but wanted to be more certain the car would get their before the current incentives ended. It would have been close even if all went to plan. Then over the next few days, two local dealers called me to say they had a red and a blue one. The dealer with the red one wanted way too much for it. The dealer who called about the blue one didn't actually have it but knew who did and offered to get it and sell it to me at a great price. So while i did not end up purchasing a car from Zeims, I have to say that their internet sales department did a great job once I got in touch with Rhonda. But it should not take several emails and calls before you finally get in touch with someone interested in selling a car.

Rhonda McDaniel