eAutoLease

Zoriy Birenboym, President, eAutoLease

Zoriy Birenboym

President

May 26, 2017

"Best first lease experience!!!"

- chillion411

Felix, you are the man!! A brother from another mother. lol. This was my first car lease experience and he was honest and patient with every step of the process. He is a person that makes things happen. He is very experience and knowledgeable. I am looking forward to doing future business with him. No need to look no where else. Eautolease.com is the best!!

Felix Lembersky

May 25, 2017

"Excellent smooth transaction "

- mgv1992

Excellent customer service Ilya made the whole transaction smooth and quick couple of days from start to finish they even delivered my new car and took away the old one he dealt with the lease end inspection and retaining my old lease back to Nissan talk about customer service thank you so much Ilya

Ilya Monchas

May 24, 2017

"World class service "

- Elena88

I stumbled upon eautolease after a gruesome month of dealing with shady car dealers. At first I was sceptical about all the positive reviews but let me tell you they all so true!! Adam, truly provided a world class service. He was with me throughout the entire process and bit my best offer by over a hundred dollars. Although I would happily have paid Adam that extra hundred for his services From our first phone call to next day delivery everything that he said he delivered on. Thank you Adam I will be recommending all my friends and family to eautolease!

Adam Braiman