eAutoLease

President
Daniel Nevidomsky, Sales Consultant, eAutoLease

Daniel Nevidomsky

September 20, 2017

"professional and honest "

- Stardiamonds

Felix really took care of me. No hassle dealing with car dealers. He does that for you for the best price. Will continue to do business with eautolease every 3 years when my leases are up. Thank you eautolease!

September 19, 2017

"Excellent experience working with Felix L at eAutoLease!"

- ashutman

I knew the car that I wanted and the rough estimate of what I was willing to pay. My friend introduced me to Felix L who provided a quote that I was happy with. Our entire exchange was completed via text, I filled out a credit form on-line and Felix quickly processed all of the paperwork. The car was delivered to my house several days later, the driver (Daniel - genuinely nice guy) swapped my plates, took my old car for lease return, and showed me some of the basics of the new car and we were all set. This has been by far the best car leasing experience I have ever had and I have leased from dealerships and sub-leasing companies in the past.

September 15, 2017

"Thanks to Camila for her excellent work."

- Mamatkazina Ekaterina

Turned to eAutoLies. Camila answered, for 5 minutes I received all the answers to my questions. I received the desired goal for Nissan the very next day. Fast, professional and friendly Camila is very pleased to deal with such employees. Thank you, Camila. Thanks eutoLiease.

Kamila Salamonova