eAutoLease

Ilya Monchas

Daniel Nevidomsky, Sales Consultant, eAutoLease

Daniel Nevidomsky

July 21, 2017

"Great Service, Awesome Experience Great People"

- Vlad7990

In my 20 years of financing, leasing and buying cars, this was the first time I have met someone who goes beyond of what most other dealerships and service oriented companies would do for their clients. Daniel, has done an amazing job for me. I wish most companies would have guys like him. Thank Daniel you are a Great Person and a True Professional. To the Management of the firm. Thank you so much for having such Staff Members like Daniel, you now have customer and referrals for a very long time. Daniel, you are the best! Thank you so much! Vlad Breygin

Daniel Shlesinger

"White glove service ! "

- Biana

I reached out to 10 different dealerships, not only did Alex beat everyone's price but he made this as simple as possible for me ! He not only picked up my old car , drove me to work and then redelievered my new car through 3 different boroughs ! thank you Alex for all you did ! It was a pleasure dealing with you !

Alex R.

"Great experience!"

- Lisaqueen

So happy with my new car. Adam quickly found the car we wanted. They even delivered it right to my door. They made it such an easy process. They went out of their way to make the customer is happy. They were such a pleasure to work with. Great experience!

Adam Braiman