eAutoLease

President
Michael  Brodetsky, Sales Consultant, eAutoLease

Michael Brodetsky

March 27, 2017

"Michael made my first leasing experience excellent!"

- Satya

Michael made my first leasing experience excellent! He has been great in providing the options and working with me to finalize the vehicle and pricing. The overall experience has been smooth and easy. Thanks Michael for all the support.

March 25, 2017

"Exceptional in every way"

- Jakethan

I was shopping around for a escalade for my wife eauto lease was not only the best price by far but also best customer service he brought the truck directly to me within hours of when I decided to lease it. I would highly recommend using zoriy for all of your automobile needs they are awesome and professional

March 24, 2017

"Felix made leasing a car a great experience"

- JBlumenthal

From the minute I spoke with Felix, he has made this experience stress free, efficient and easy. This is the first time I have leased a car and actually found it to be a pleasant experience. Felix took care of every aspect of the process. Great job, thank you and I hope to return the favor with referrals.

• Indoor Customer Parking