iMotors

Naperville, Illinois 60540
iMotors Info

JRW010684
2/05/2015

"Prompt service, quality unique cars."

Just purchased a 2002 BMW 330xi with less than 100,000 miles. Azeem and the guys at the dealership were nice to work with, returned my calls in a timely manner, and were flexible around my schedule. Overall the car is in great shape for a 2002 and I just had it checked out at BMW dealer. The only issues with the car were a slightly broken rear spring and the notorious DISA Valve failure. (common problems for an E46 around 100,000 miles). I still feel the price was fair. I would recommend this dealership for someone looking for a quality luxury car. The showroom and inventory are exceptional vehicles and they seem to have an eye for the rare and desired cars.

Will
12/30/2014

"Purchased a 2008 RX400H from iMotors"

I worked with Azeem to purchase a 2008 RX400H for my wife. The lot is actually close to my primary residence. As a result, I was able to drive to the lot and see the Salespeople and the car. The purchasing experience was straight-forward and very pleasant. I found Azeem to be very professional and i would buy from him again. I even took the rx400h to a local Lexus Dealer for a full check-up. Everything checked out perfectly. Th Lexus Service Dept Rep told me that we got a really good car; clean and spotless. I plan to work with iMotors again in the future.

jane.rogers.520
11/16/2014

"Imotors is Incredible!! "

What a great experience we had working with imotors and Azeem!! No pressure, polite, professional, and knowledgable!! And after looking at numerous vans in my area the most Important factor is the picture I viewed on the internet from imotors is exactly what I saw when I actually went to the dealer. So many other vehicles at other dealers looked so good on the net and then when I got there the vehicle looked totally different. So happy with my purchase and will continue to be a customer of imotors for a long time to come. Thanks Guys!!

ShotsyMcFarland
7/25/2014

"Great Experience In Buying A Car"

Worked with Shaz and found him very professional and he made the purchase process easy! After all was said and done and he was handing me the keys, I discovered that the air compressor was missing from the trunk. Got a great surprise in the mail yesterday, and lo and behold, Shaz had purchased and sent me the new compressor. would buy from them again. Debbie

Shaz

gldsr
7/11/2014

"Awesome Experience!!"

I live in St. Louis, I was shopping for a car, they were very Professional, No pressure and very honest. I purchased a 2002 Mercedes S500 with 70K miles on it. It was in brand new condition, got a great price and wrote them a check. I will be back to buy and SUV from them!

Axeem, Shaas

aseun
5/29/2014

"Great Experience!"

Bought a used car from iMotor and it was an awesome experience. The people working there were very friendly. I wasn't tricked in any way and the pricing was very honest. The salesman that worked with me (his name was Azeem) was very professional and down to earth. I got all my questions answered and ended up with an awesome buy. I would definitely buy from them again in the future.

gumper79
5/10/2014

"Long Distance Purchase"

I live in NY and worked closely with Azeem to purchase a Saab. It was a great experience. Buying a vehicle long distance is scary. Azeem told about the vehicle and said there were minor scratches on the rear bumper. I was concerned and he immediately sent me photos of the damage which was quite helpful in making my decision. I used a outside company to do a vehicle inspection. Again, Azeem was helpful and kept me informed when they showed up. The company agreed the vehicle was as described on their website. After we agreed on price he again was accommodating when the trucker picked up the car and kept informed of when they arrived, loaded and departed. The paperwork was in the car and everything was in order. I have never purchased a car "sight unseen". but my experience with IMotors gave me confidence that this was a good deal and trustworthy people. I was not disappointed.

MercyOffor
5/10/2014

"Wonderful buying experience"

Came to these guys because I saw one of their cars online, and it was priced very fair. When I got there, no pressure sales tactics, no games, no gimmics. The previous dealer I went to was trying to pull a bait and switch on me. These guys are very friendly, very patient, and I wish I could buy another car from them, but I will save up and definitely patronize their buisness again. Highly recommended, if you don't want any crap.

Shaz Ahmed

ToddlesO
3/06/2014

"What a fantastic buying experience! This was a..."

What a fantastic buying experience! This was a long-distance purchase for me, as I'm located in Connecticut. I first saw the truck that I purchased (customized Hummer H2) listed on eBay, but then after that worked directly with Shaan by phone and email. I had no idea what to expect with the distance and was definitely reluctant at first, but it was a great truck at a great price (after just a little back and forth with Shaan), so I pushed ahead. Shaan worked with the inspector that I ordered and within a few days I had a clean inspection report. Shaan also recommended a credit union for financing that I ended up using (awesome 1.99% rate for 60 months), and he arranged for everything as far as transportation of the truck to me in CT (also at a very fair price). I overnighted the check on a Monday, Shaan received it Tuesday, he had the truck picked up Wednesday and it was in my driveway on Friday. The title arrived separately with no problems the following week. When the truck arrived, I was definitely pleasantly surprised. I was hoping that it would be close to as nice as it was in the photos I had seen, but in reality it was even nicer! And Shaan had even slapped a 30-day temp plate on there for me, which made things a lot easier as far as inspection and registration went in CT. Overall, it was by far the best car buying experience I've ever had in my 26 years of purchasing cars, and this despite the fact that it was the only time I've ever made a long distance purchase like this. Shaan was extremely helpful and patient, treated me fairly (no hidden last minute fees showing up on the purchase order or anything like that), and went above and beyond the call to make everything as easy as possible for me. Next time I'm in the market for a used car/truck, iMotors will be the first place I look.

Shaan

carsonharrison
5/30/2013

"IMotors is fabulous. Their employees could not be nicer..."

IMotors is fabulous. Their employees could not be nicer to work with and were totally honest and provided wonderful customer service. The car I purchased from them was exactly as described and was in like new condition. As one of my friends (a guy) stated: "This car is museum quality. " My mechanic was quite upset that I had purchased a car on-line - until he saw the car. He loved it, as did the emissions inspection tech, the stereo shop and everyone else who saw it. Complete strangers approach and want to buy this car! The transaction was smooth and problem-free. Mohammed was super to deal with. This was the most positive car-buying experience I ever had. I would DEFINITELY do business with iMotors again, and again, and again! Superlative! And the price was very fair and a great value.

Mohammed