#1 Cochran Kia Robinson

Ron Gardner, Sales Consultant, #1 Cochran Kia Robinson

Ken Dean, Service Advisor, #1 Cochran Kia Robinson

Ken Dean

January 20, 2019

"The "" HAPPIEST LADY, in the WORLD!!!"

- Lindapkewicke

I went I to #1 KIA, in Robinson TWP. for an Oil Change..... Again, I drove out In a Brand NEW Car. A 2019 White, SOUL!!!! ( A year ago, the same thing happened! Something about me & Oil Changes!!!! ). I just so happened to see, My Salesman, Ron Gardner there. WOW, Ron, would U run the #'s on that Showroom WHITE KIA... His Lovely Assistant, Ms. Patrice Arias & I sat together, I Ask her, to WRAP It Up! Done Deal. Nothing more to say, I Drove Away!! The people @, #1 Cochran, Have ALWAYS Been There For ME. U just gotta, Stop bye & Say Hi! They WILL Always Be There For U!!! Tell Ron, Linda Sent UU....

Ken Dean
Tom Graziani

December 07, 2018

"Bad salesman worst management. "

- Fcr46

Made an appointment to come in with Charmaine, to see Bill at preauction lot. Drove 35 miles. Salesman mark, told me bill was busy. Acted like he was being labored to let me test drive a vehicle. Was only permitted to test drive vehicle on a designated route. When I asked if I can take it in the highway, mark told me “yeah, if I buy it.” When we returned to the dealership, I tried to discuss a trade and was basically told unless I pay my vehicle off they were NOT interested. So I left. 2 days later I I received a phone call From Charmaine to ask if I made it in, and how was my experience. I explained to her what happened and she asked if she can try to make the situation better and have the Manager Bill call me. I agreed. Bill called me while I was at work and acted totally clueless as to what I thought was wrong. I asked if he could call me the next day, when I was off. He said yes. I have not heard from him since. I have called the dealership 3 times and left messages.

Mark Taylor
Bill Coglio

November 02, 2018

"Excellent"

- meggs

Ron and his team were wonderful! Expedited the process for us as we were crunched for time. Great organization. Have bought three vehicles and will go nowhere else.

Used 2017 Kia Niro, $19631