#1 Cochran Kia Robinson

Mike Riederer

September 17, 2018

"Great service! :) "

- Annah

When I went to Kia a couple days ago, I was unsure what to expect with the whole process of buying a car, being that it was my first time doing so. But it was an overall smooth experience. All the employees were very friendly, and I got to drive away in a new car! :)

September 15, 2018

"Awesome employees!"

- Sgossett

This dealership was amazing from start to finish. They were willing to work with me from my trade in value to finding a lender for my new Kia Soul! I am working out of state and they were so patient with me getting the proper infirmation and paperwork complete. Staying in contact through the entire experience giving me peace of mind knowing they were there for me. I absolutely think that this dealership is the place to go for a new or used vehicle. Michael Fehl was my sales associate and he was knowledgeable throughout the entire process from the cars to the paperwork and financial information. The manager was easy to talk to and Very relatable giving me what i needed to make the deal that day. He was willing to go above and beyond to get me into my new car that Very day.Their financial staff fought for my loan deal and got me an Awesome deal! She was great from,start to finish I really enjoyed talking with her. The staff I dealt with should be recognized for their dedication and hard work. They did this for me I can only assume they take the same pride with Every customer.

Michael Fehl
Mike Riederer
Other Employees : Cissy Doyle

September 10, 2018

"Went in pessimistic, left totally satisfied. "

- Tonydi1971

I walked into Cochran expecting to not be able to purchase a vehicle, even though I needed one desperately. I still owed a good bit on my old car and didn’t expect to find something worthwhile that I could afford being upside down on my existing car loan. Dan, the salesman, was amazing, helped me find something in my budget, worked out financing, had all the details, and was quite pleasant and patient throughout the process. No haggling and I felt like I was treated well (huge difference from the last time I bought a car!). Can’t say enough about Dan and the sales management team at Cochran (I’m sorry, forgot the name of the sales manager but he was incredibly friendly and helpful!). I was surprised and happy to drive away with a vehicle that I love and felt they kind of worked a miracle for me. Thanks Dan and thanks Cochran team.

Used 2015 Kia Soul