#1 Cochran Subaru Monroeville

F&I

September 03, 2018

"Great experience!"

- Katdug23

#1 Cochran Subaru was excellent! We had never dealt with them before, but they were recommended by a relative. Harry, our sales rep, was friendly and personable, taking our expressed needs into consideration. He patiently worked with us to get us a vehicle and a payment plan that we were pleased with! Plus Chris in financing was able to process the paperwork quickly to get us on our way in our new Forester. Definitely the best car buying experience we’ve ever had!

September 01, 2018

"New car purchase"

- bowl5710

Harry sold my wife a Forester a few weeks ago, so now it was my turn. I told him what I wanted and let him do the rest. Thrilled with my new Crosstrek!! Thanks Harry!!

Jeff Gessler

August 31, 2018

"Great car buying experience"

- Pgh-Forester

We were treated well by the salesman. We got a great price on a new car, and a great trade-in value on our old vehicle. The whole process was smooth, and we left satisfied.

Used 2016 Subaru XV Crosstrek, $22495