A Better Way Wholesale Autos

Sales Associate

June 20, 2018

"Fast and easy "

- Omarloveshondas

She made it easy to purchase the vehicle I wanted got all the info she need it and got my vehicle in just a couple of days thank you

June 20, 2018

"Very easy process "

- Daniel

Miriam was straight forward with everything and very helpful. She has no problem answering any of my questions or meeting any of my needs. My experience at this dealership was great. I would definitely recommend my friends and family.

June 19, 2018

"A very pleasant and informative experience"

- DanaM

Brought my 2011 Equinox in for an oil change and was met with a very pleasant staff who gave me options on how to improve my engines life. The information was presented to me in a very simple and direct way which allowed me, with my limited knowledge, to understand the importance of the services.

Miguel Luevano