ALM Gwinnett

Razi Miles

April 24, 2018

"Awesome❤️❤️❤️👍👍👍👍😄😄😄"

- Kellie’s Cadillac

I’ve bought many cars at many dealerships and it always took a long time to complete the purchase and always seemed like a boring same process. Well I went to the ALM Gwinnett location and I absolutely loved my experience. Kelly ( internet contact) set me up with a sales person named De’ El Camarena. He was on point with me from introducing himself with a hand shake and me driving away from the parking lot. He made my entire process in purchasing my Cadillac so easy going and just plain comfortable which I’ve never experienced before from any dealership. He has the best mannerism , and lovely way of speaking . I would recommend anyone to ask for him directly , you would not be disappointed. He will have your back and take care of you. His coworkers will say the same, because one even came up to me and just let me know how wonderful he is. I will also say this , he needs his own office, raise,and a promotion. I just can’t say enough. Anyway, for all those people who read reviews like I do, just trust me and go to this location and ask for De’ El Camarena. It’s just a fast fine tuned relaxing experience. ????🙂🙂, Kellie May

De’ El Camarena

April 19, 2018

"Great service "

- Naatika S.

I had the pleasure of working with Mark Mumby! He was very patient. He took his time and found the right car for me. I would definitely do business with him again. I can honestly say he is “Mr. Get It Done”

Mark Mumby

March 03, 2018

"Good service."

- KAYLABAYLA

I CAME TO ALM OFF PLEASANT HILL RD TO GET A CAR. I WAS HELPED BY MR. OLIVER AND MR. MAVERICK WHO WERE EXTREMELY NICE AND VERY HELPFUL. THEY TOOK THERE TIME WITH ME EVEN THOUGH I WAS VERY PICKY. THEY WORKED HARD TO GET ME IN THE CAR THAT I WANTED. I THANK THEM VERY MUCH. THEY HAVE MADE A LOYAL CUSTOMER!!!!

Maverick Amofa , Oliver