ALM Gwinnett

4.2

November 18, 2018

"Allen was great. "

- NEWCAR

Allen was great. He was very helpful and easy to work with. I am glad we were able to make a deal and buy a car.

ALLEN SMITH

September 13, 2018

"Richard King - Salesman"

- Mubarak Aly

he is kind and interactive gentalman. I will recommend my friends to come here. Thank you. It is a great experience to work with him.

richard king

August 08, 2018

"Awesome Experience!"

- Ydickers

I had an awesome experience at ALM. Nate was very pleasant and helpful. I was amazed at how large the car lot is, and that there were so many nice cars available. I was not planning on buying a car that day, but Nate worked work me to get me an absolutely AWESOME deal that I couldn't refuse! Fully loaded 2013 Nissan Altima. Nice Nice Nice ride! I would definitely use ALM in the future. I've already recommended this place to others.

Nate Maoresha