ALM Kennesaw

Jim Scarborough, Sales Advisor, ALM Kennesaw

Jim Scarborough

Sales Advisor

June 14, 2018

"Got a Great Car for a Great Price"

- Syd88

I bought a 2016 4runner from ALM Kennesaw. I was referred to Andy Sodipo by the internet sales manager, Jim Scarborough. Both were super nice and went out of their way to try and help me in any way. I wish that I could've gotten more on my trade in but I got a very good deal on the 4runner so I am pleased with how everything turned out.

Jim Scarborough
Andy Sodipo

June 14, 2018

"Professional and Excellent Customer Service;"

- VS

I just acquired an Acura RDX 2015 at an awesome price this was a thanks to Oscar at ALM Kennesaw, for rendering Excellent, professionalism and pain free customer service. I did a lot of searching to narrow down what my heart desire; I was able to find the vehicle online, reached out and within minutes, received respond from Oscar and he was very flexible and made it possible for me to come out and see the vehicle of choice. Due, to my financial situation, I was unsure that I would be able to purchase a vehicle of choice within a certain interest rate. Thanks to the Excellent management team at AML Kennesaw, Oscar, Jim and Chris and all who you played a major role in making this purchase and experience possible and for quickly expedite the processing within a few hours. Again, thank you, Oscar for professionalism, excellence service, flexibility, great communication, and knowledgeable of the brand you are selling and lastly. I truly appreciates for all the FYI – detail that I usually overlook that will help me in my future endeavors.

June 12, 2018

"Great car buying experience"

- marcop

Second time I have used ALM to buy cars for my kids. Very satisfied with ALM experience. Oscar was a pleasure to work with. Attentive and professional. Would recommend Oscar to anyone.