ALM Kennesaw

DeAndre "TREE" Ogletree

Sales Specialist

"Great buying experience!"

- Kwilder

Oscar is the best!! He took the time to work with me over the phone over the course of several days then was right with me from start to finish while buying my daughter a 2014 Chevrolet Sonic LT. Its the perfect car for her.

February 19, 2018

"ALM is my favorite place in Kenessaw"

- Stealth1

I purchased a 2017 Ford Explorer Limited, and worked with Rial. He is a great sales person with a good personality, always a plus for me. My experience was excellent, no complaints at all. I was also assisted by Oscar, another humbling man with a good spirit. Thanks all for your help. I'm sure I will see you this summer for my wife's new car. Thanks Derek H.

Rial Parish

February 19, 2018

"Great Experience with Oscar!! "

- Taylork1

Oscar was top to bottom the best sales person I have worked with to date. I knew what I wanted and what price I wanted it at, and he made the process seamless. From pushing all the paperwork through flawlessly to programming my settings for me in my new vehicle, it felt like a family member was helping me purchase my car. Buying my first luxury car was an exciting experience and Oscar cheered right along with me.

Brendan Prickett