ALM Kennesaw

Sales Professional

September 13, 2018

"Great Experience"

- BeamerGuy

I must admit that I usually have a little hesitation when shopping for cars. I had been monitoring one particular car for several weeks. I made contact with Oscar and set a specific day and time that I would come to ALM Kennesaw to test drive the car. I live about 40 minutes from this location. After our conversation he confirmed the visit via text. Upon arrival, the car(s) that I specified that I wanted to test drive were out front, ready and waiting (BMW 5 series and a Maserati). Entering the facility, Oscar was at the front and greeted me. We test drove the cars and I made my choice. Oscar did an excellent job of starting my paperwork and seeing it through to the end for the BMW 5 series that I chose. In addition, his sales manager, Mark, worked on behalf to ensure that the purchase process was as painless as possible. I also can't forget the finance guy (whose name escapes me right now). While I did have a pre-approval from my own lending institution, he was able to assist in making a deal that was agreeable to all parties. Without this ALM team the process would have been much harder and probably unsuccessful. Kudos to the ALM Kennesaw team, and specifically the 3 people I mentioned above.

Other Employees : Mark

September 12, 2018

"Great Experience "

- AJohnson

I had a great experience here. Nicole was great! She was very helpful throughout the whole process. I would definitely recommend this dealership for your next car purchase

Nicole King

September 11, 2018

"Easy-peasy "

- Amichiaels

First off, I can truly appreciate a dealership where you are not attacked by sales people upon getting out of your vehicle. Oscar was not pushy but answered all our questions, gave us time on the test drive, and offered to work on the price when he knew we had to leave without immediately purchasing. Then when two weeks had passed before we were able to come back in, picked up the ball like no time had passed. Got us the price we needed on the car. Good salesman, good guy!