ALM Kennesaw

Client Advisor

November 21, 2017

"Awesome! "

- Steph1988

Always a positive car buying experience with Don Zorn and the rest of the staff with ALM! Rial was easy to work with and went out of his way to make the process smooth. This vehicle purchase makes my third with ALM and the professionalism of the staff is why my family continues to return to this dealership. We look forward to coming back for our future car needs! Steph Morgan

Rial Parish
Don Zorn

November 21, 2017

"Buying made easy"

- Geary16

I was searching for a car for my daughter who just turned 16 and I didn’t want to spend a small fortune. My salesman, Jim S., asked what I was looking for in a vehicle and quickly walked me around the lot to show me what I could get in my price range. He was really great to work with! The Geary’s would definitely recommend him.

Jim Scarborough

November 20, 2017

"Real great experience & got what I was looking for"

- Cruzm55

I had a great experience at ALM. My salesman, Oscar Bryant, took a lot of initiative to make the process go through. The service was great at the dealer. Oscar helped us through the process & did whatever he could to his best ability to make sure we were satisfied. Along with a purchase of a car, Oscar also helped me personally with advice that will help me in the future.

Oscar Bryant