ALM Kennesaw

Rico  Walters, Sales Professional, ALM Kennesaw

Rico Walters

Sales Professional

November 26, 2018

"Would very highly recommend ALM Kennesaw "

- Michelle

I love this dealership! The entire staff is very friendly and also very knowledgeable! I had the absolute pleasure of working with Jason Ford, he is a true people person, great listener, has a very strong work ethic and worked really hard to get me exactly what I wanted. I had very high expectations and he rose to the occasion and exceeded my expectations. I would definitely by another vehicle from ALM Kennesaw via Jason. The perfect match!

Jason Ford

November 26, 2018

"ALM Kennesaw does not disappoint!!!"

- dking25

I had gone to many dealerships and spent a lot of time online looking for the perfect vehicle and could not find exactly what I wanted. I stopped by ALM Kennesaw and was met by Jason Ford who found the PERFECT vehicle for me! It is not just the vehicle that sold me but Jason himself. He was friendly, very knowledgeable and made the entire experience very memorable. If you want a great car buying experience come to ALM Kennesaw and ask for Jason Ford!

Jason Ford

November 15, 2018

"My Search was. Success!"

- Zimm115

I placed a call to ALM-Kennesaw earlier this month, and was pleasantly greeted by Oscar. I told him I was interested in a 2016 Acura RDX I had seen online that was at their dealership. My name is Rhonda, and it has been a few years since I tried to negotiate for a car, so I just threw out a number I wanted to work towards. Oscar didn’t hesitate to consult with his General Manager to work for me. I would say less than a week later, my son, Matt and myself were sitting at Oscar’s desk completing my deal! Now, I was glad Matt was with me, as he noticed something that needed to be addressed, and again, Oscar enlisted management, and the issue was resolved with no reservation. So, I am now the proud owner of this Acura RDX! I must add that Oscar was very personable, he and Matt got to talk Football! Always a plus! I know if I have any questions, Oscar and the staff at ALM-Kennesaw will assist me, thank you, I will certainly recommend you to my car buying friends.

Oscar Bryant
ALM ADMIN
Other Employees : Darnell Peoples, Ray (super shoutout)!!