ALM Roswell

Alan Smith

ALEX  TAMARIN , Sales Advisor, ALM Roswell

ALEX TAMARIN

January 04, 2018

"Easy to do business with"

- jameelhasan

Its a sales environment but they were much easier to negotiate with and less pressure-ish that your typical car dealership. I would recommend them. They did a nice job getting my car ready to take home. I bought a used car, but they have a lot of nice luxury vehicles there that they specialize is selling.

ALEX TAMARIN

January 02, 2018

"Wonderful experience"

- Tgodfrey17

Environment was amazing. Not pushy and didn’t seem to be so worried about the sale, they genuinely wanted to help. Our sales rep, Sean Greenberg was great. Spoke with him in the morning and told him what time I’d be there and had the car out waiting for me. He was a huge help and we got the perfect car for a great price. Will definitely be back in the future and will recommend anyone to ALM and Sean. Such a great experience. Christopher Barton was great as well. Helped us out and got us a great rate.

Sean Greenberg
Other Employees : Christopher Barton

December 30, 2017

"2 Thumbs Up"

- Davis

Had a great experience at ALM Roswell. My salesman Moses was very straightforward and helpful to get me in exactly what I went in looking for and the managers were very helpful working with me as well. Knowledgeable team with a great selection of cars. 2 thumbs up!

Moses Strand