AP Fairfax

Jimmy Diani

October 17, 2017

"Happy Customer"

- anonymous

Louis was great! Very patient and worked with me during the buying process. I am very happy with my purchase. The vehicle is in excellent shape and they stand behind their vehicles, great warranty options.

October 13, 2017

"Great Service "

- JMixer

I had a great experience with this dealership. My sales person Faheem and the staff at AP Fairfax went above and beyond to make my buying experience great. It was well worth the 2 hour trip and I love my vehicle.

Faheem Malik

October 05, 2017

"Who knew buying a car could be fun and relaxing?"

- Sylvia P

I learned about Louis Archeampong and AP Fairfax from a friend who had just bought a new BMW. My friend knew I was in the market for a new car, and he told me about the great experience he had with Louis. I found a car in their inventory that I was interested in, and made an appointment with Louis for the following weekend. When I arrived, I was warmly greeted by the staff and offered a comfortable seat and refreshment while I waited for Louis (I was early and he was finishing up with another customer). Louis set me up for my test drive and then we talked about what I had for trade, etc. There was no pressure and it was a very fun and relaxing process. Once confirmed I did want to buy the car, I was assisted by a gentleman in the finance department who was also very helpful and did not pressure me in any way to add on services, etc. This was a fun and relaxing car shopping experience -- the way it should be! The staff at AP is very professional and forthright; I would definitely recommend them. Thank you, Sylvia P. (Maryland)

Used 2013 BMW 528, $20980