Aberdeen Chrysler Center

196 Reviews of Aberdeen Chrysler Center

October 18, 2018

"Worth the trip."

- MjB

I drove three hours to look at a vehicle that I wasn't sure was The One. Turns out it was and, the team at Aberdeen Chrysler made the whole transaction a very pleasant experience. I bought a great vehicle at a good price. Aberdeen Chrysler also gave me a more than fair trade on my old vehicle.

Jordan Fischer
Oct 19, 2018 -

Aberdeen Chrysler Center responded

We are pleased to hear your buying experience was great! Thank you for taking the time to review us - we hope you are enjoying your vehicle!

September 18, 2018

"3rd vehicle purchased"

- Charbenny

I've had a good experience with all three purchases over the years and have had excellent service for my vehicles when needed. No pressure sales and fair prices. Chris Grey was excellent to work with and timely took care of my needs. I have enjoyed driving my Ram pickups.

Chris Grey
Oct 19, 2018 -

Aberdeen Chrysler Center responded

Thank you for the review! We are so please Chris Grey provided you with an excellent buying experience. Thank you for your loyalty and we look forward to helping you again in the future!

September 06, 2018

"We bought a jeep!"

- MHJ57

We bought a jeep, from Aberdeen Chrysler Center. Kaden was great to work with. No pressure, just helpful. I will deal with him again. Thanks

Kaden Hoglund
Sep 07, 2018 -

Aberdeen Chrysler Center responded

Thank you for taking the time to review us! We are so glad we were able to exceed your expectations - we appreciate you putting your trust in us!

September 01, 2018

"No Pressure"

- Rich

Tristan Dolphus is friendly, helpful, competent, and easy going. There was no sales pressure. I enjoyed working with him and feel that I was treated fairly.

Sep 04, 2018 -

Aberdeen Chrysler Center responded

Thank you for taking the time to review us, Rich. We appreciate your business and are glad Tristan could meet your automotive buying needs!

August 24, 2018

"Best vehicle purchase experience I've had by far!"

- Kkingfisher

Tristan Dolphus is excellent at his job! Made the whole process from start to finish simple. Fantastic customer service. Thank you for making my trade and new vehicle purchase so easy.

Aug 27, 2018 -

Aberdeen Chrysler Center responded

We are pleased Tristan was able to assist you and made your buying experience easy and positive. Thank you for taking the time to review us! We appreciate your business!

August 23, 2018

"Lasting Results "

- Blair

The first time I ever cane here to buy a vehicle, ended up being the only place from that day forward. Even with living 1.5hrs away. The dealership is great at doing their best to seek customer satisfaction and customer goals and dreams with desired vehicles and needs. My sales man, if I can claim one, is Tristan Dolphus. He actually became a good friend. But from the very first 5 min, he focuses on what your looking for, desire, and taste. If there ain’t a vehicle in the lot at the time, he makes sure to search for one and will do his best to bring satisfaction. Next time you’re here, see Tristan! You want be unhappy! I have yet to deal with the service tech side due to living 1.5 hrs away. But I’ll for sure be buying my next vehicles here again

Aug 24, 2018 -

Aberdeen Chrysler Center responded

Thank you for taking the time to review us, Blair! We are glad Tristan was able to meet your automotive needs in a professional manner. Thank you for choosing our dealership - we look forward to continuing to work with you!

August 14, 2018

"Happy with service/product"

- TNT

Happy with service/product and personnel 😊 - appreciated having the vehicle delivered to my house with the time frame discussed with the salesman. Good day to all!

Chris Gross
Landon Jondahl
Aug 14, 2018 -

Aberdeen Chrysler Center responded

So pleased you had a great buying experience! Thank you for your review - we look forward to serving you in the future!

August 08, 2018

"Amazing friendly staff & painless purchase"

- Cansasa05

From me shopping online, test driving, financing and signing. It was painless. I felt comfortable & enjoyed my purchase. I will be purchasing all my vehicles w/Aberdeen Chrysler from now on. And recommending anyone else to as well.

Justin Bell
Jackson Doeden
Jordan Fischer
Aug 09, 2018 -

Aberdeen Chrysler Center responded

Thank you for the wonderful review and for trusting us with your vehicle purchase! We appreciate the recommendations and look forward to helping you in the future.

August 08, 2018

"Happy w/ my Grand Cherokee "

- Jeep2013

I'd never dealt w/ Aberdeen Chrysler Ctr before, but will definitely consider returning. They were very courteous & helpful, and made the buying experience simple & painless.

Chris Grey
Kaden Hoglund
Aug 09, 2018 -

Aberdeen Chrysler Center responded

Thank you for choosing Aberdeen Chrysler Center! We are pleased you are happy with your Gr Cherokee. We appreciate the review and the continued business!

July 19, 2018

"Great experience with a warranty repair"

- Kim&Bob

Took my car in for service, they discovered the struts needed replacing, did the repair plus I picked up a freshly washed vehicle, what a nice surprise!

Jeff Schick
Rachel Stotz
Jul 19, 2018 -

Aberdeen Chrysler Center responded

We are so glad we were able to exceed your expectations! Thank you for taking the time to review our service department - we appreciate your business!