Active Auto Sales Inc

93 Reviews of Active Auto Sales Inc

October 15, 2017

"Great service"

- Delsol94burban

Great service very nice people and easy to work and honest stopped in with kids they were very friendly and made purchase so easy very helpful

Oct 16, 2017 -

Active Auto Sales Inc responded

You know what they say... It takes two. It was my pleasure, twerking- I MEAN, working with you. Thanks again & come back anytime! 😀👍🏻 #sendafriendearnanextrabenjaminorten 💵

October 12, 2017

"Excellent Service"

- Julissa Lora

The people at this dealership are very helpful and kind. I like how quick they help me and they gave me the best prices they could. They even helped me find a good low cost insurance company.

Oct 12, 2017 -

Active Auto Sales Inc responded

Thank you very much, Julissa. It’s always a pleasure to work with super nice people, like you guys & your family. We wish you all the best with your loaded- up, Acura MDX AWD! #getthegangandgothirdrow 🚙🍽🥗🍔🍤🐱🐶🙋🏻‍♂️👍🏻

October 09, 2017

"Pleasant and fast."

- Destinee1

Very helpful,knowledgeable and respectable. No pressure into buying anything. They make sure you find what you are looking for and give you the best possible deal.

Oct 11, 2017 -

Active Auto Sales Inc responded

The only things cooler than the deal you guys got, is you guys. Great customers make it easy to run a great business. Thank you & Best Wishes with your Acura Tl! #pinstripescouldbemascaraforyouracura 👍🏻🏎🏁⚡️

October 06, 2017

"Easy Peesie"

- fransperry

Greg and Aaron were very helpful and let me alone to consider my options when choosing a car. And when I had made my decision they were courteous and on point when getting my credit report and all the paperwork done in efficient time. Thank you guys.

Oct 07, 2017 -

Active Auto Sales Inc responded

Thank you very much, Fran. You knew what you wanted & it was very easy to twerk- I MEAN, WORK with you. We appreciate you coming back & letting us earn your business. BEST OF LUCK with your ALL WHEEL DRIVE, 3rd row seating, loaded Pacifica! 💯👍🏻 #allwheeldrive3rdroweitherwaygoodtogo

October 05, 2017

"Great group of guys"

- Fx45george

Just all around good folks nice selection to choose from I chose a very rare fx45 with low miles...Greg is a very helpful salesman its a reason these guys move units the way they do keeping it real oh the warranty is what sold me 3 years 85thousand miles ...check them out

Oct 05, 2017 -

Active Auto Sales Inc responded

Thank you, George. 💯 You both were easy & very pleasant to work with. We always appreciate great, repeat customers, like you. We hope your Infinti will FX your life in a positive way. 🙄🙃😀🏁🏎👍🏻

October 05, 2017

"Amazing"

- Dolphingrl

Very good! Low prices and a great experience. All the cars were well maintained. The guys were Very helpful and made the best of my experience! Thanks!

October 03, 2017

"INCREDIBLE"

- SHERIF Aremu APENAOLA

Great deal! 100% customer satisfaction. The staffs were very professional, helpful, and honest. I had a great experience. I would recommend this dealer to anyone. This was a dream come true.

Oct 06, 2017 -

Active Auto Sales Inc responded

Thank you very much, Sherif. You’re a super nice guy & you chose a super nice car. We really appreciate it, BEST OF LUCK! #showyourfriendsandfamilyyourbrightredcamry 💯👍🏻

October 02, 2017

"Amazing service!"

- Alex B.

As soon as I got there, I was happily greeted and was helped right away. Everyone there was very nice and polite. I couldn't have asked for anything better. I will definitely recommend them to my friends.

Rick Cherry
Other Employees : Chris
Oct 06, 2017 -

Active Auto Sales Inc responded

Thank you for coming out & letting us earn your business. BEST OF LUCK & ENJOY! #goodlookinoutwithoutadoubt 💯🚗

October 01, 2017

"Great experience"

- David

Because I couldn't find what I wanted locally, I had to expand my search to a 75 mile radius. I needed to learn as much about the car and total price before it made sense for me to travel for a test-drive. I was in touch with several other dealers and they were reluctant to provide the info I needed online. Active Auto was very forthcoming, right away. And no extra fees like some other dealers. When I came in to see the car, what a wonderful experience! Greg is very friendly and made the whole experience fun. I'm very happy with my car and know I got for a fair price. It was a pleasure.

john abbruzzi
Oct 02, 2017 -

Active Auto Sales Inc responded

Thank you very much, David, for your kind words & for your business. This type of feedback helps up temendously because it affirms that we're doing something right. 😬🙄😱 We hope you get many fun- filled miles of driving from your super cool Hyundai Veloster. 🏁🏎

September 29, 2017

"Salesmen were very polite and helpful."

- Gary

The purchase went smoothly and the salesmen were friendly and not pushy. Good experience. Would definitely go back and buy the next car. Got a good deal on a 2004 Toyota Camry V6.

Sep 30, 2017 -

Active Auto Sales Inc responded

Thank you so much, Gary. You all were a pleasure to work with & super nice people. We really appreciate your businesss & the great review. Best of luck to you all with your V6 Camry. We'll see you next time! 😁 #gotagreatdealonsomerubberandsteel