Acura of Baton Rouge

Preowned Sales Consultant

November 17, 2017

"Happy Camper"

- Huggins

I purchased my Acura with Sammy Russo yesterday. He was wonderful to work with--extremely patient, kind and informative. He made me feel confident in my purchase and let me take the time I needed. I had two toddlers with me on two of my three visits and I really appreciate how he worked with my family. Needless to say, Sammy is great. Give this man a raise, whoop whoop! Thanks again Sammy!

Bo Stevens
Other Employees : John in Finance-also great to work with!

November 15, 2017

"Get it only if you want it."

- Shannondennis09

It was such a pleasure to have Sammy Russo as my salesman. I walked into the dealership with an ideal vehicle in mind, but knew I didn’t want to be bombarded or forced into leaving with the vehicle that day. We went for a nice test drive, and the ride was very pleasent! He assured me he wasn’t there to pressure me into getting anything, and it was all about what I wanted, and what would satisfy me. Whatever questions I had during the ride and Sammy was unsure he made sure that soon as we returned to the lot he found the answers! Long story short, Sammy made me feel so confident with moving forward with the purchase process of the vehicle, I purchased the vehicle that same day. The financing process with Ms. Kim Guidry was smooth sailing. Overall process may have taken about 30 minutes. She broke down other warranty options, explained in great detail for me to understand, and was not forceful at all! I am very pleased with my overall buying experience here at Acura.

November 06, 2017

"Awesome customer service"

- Acura17

My husband and I were looking to trade in a car we just bought from our local dealer Bc it just wasn’t what we where expecting it to be. Luke was awesome to work with and help us tremendously finding what car worked best for us. Even after trading my new car I just bought, they were still able to get my payments to what we where wanting with my negative equity. We drove 3 hours to come to this dealer, and I would do it all over again! I would recommend to anyone!

Luke To