Acura of Honolulu

Jacon Pokipala

January 17, 2019

"Top Shelf Service"

- garettcosner

Frank took care of our needs by quickly completing the service and found ways to save us money adding value to your service department. Great experience overall.

January 12, 2019

"New Acura ILX"

- Melaca Cannella

I wanted to share my recent experience at Acura of Honolulu and the purchase of my new 2018 ILX.... I previously owned an Acura Integra for six years that I purchased in 1989 as well as my 2011 TSX for over seven years and loved both cars! I decided to purchase another Acura because I have always had a great experience whenever I brought my car in for service and I never had any major issues during the time I owned both cars. I want to share that Jacob Pokipala has been the most awesome service advisor!! He has gone above and beyond his job to help me with my loaners, fix my car and keep me happy while going through this experience. He communicates with me, returns my calls right away and follows up when needed to keep me in the loop. He has been pleasant, entertaining and calm throughout my gas tank ordeal and I feel so blessed to have been working with him! If he wasn't the person he is, I might not have made it successfully through this recall, which is an Acura error. Jacob provided EXCELLENT customer service and he reassured me that the car would be fixed asap. I am so grateful that Shane Yuen referred me to Jacob as my service advisor and I will always remember his kindness and patience while trying to help me get me beautiful new car back on the road! Jacob is a gem, top service advisor and amazing human being! Acura should feel blessed to have such a great employee who backs their organization up 100% and works hard to keep their customers happy and satisfied everyday!!

Shane Yuen
Jacon Pokipala

January 09, 2019

"Fast efficient service for long time customer"

- TonyWHI

Frank Oros and the Acura service team were able to take care of my issue quickly and got me on my way. Frank got me the right information, helped set up the appointment and kept me informed along the way. A very enjoyable and low stress experience.

Used 2016 Honda Accord, $17995