Acura of Honolulu

Jason Thai

November 16, 2017

"Great job!"

- CPW Hawaii

Had to have the Takata Air Bag in my 2013 RDX replaced due to a recall. Frank Oros handled it and they were fest, efficient and very helpful. They even noticed a rear light that had burned out and replaced it without adding to my wait time. Great job!

November 11, 2017

"A good experience. "

- Jman968

We leased a 17' ILX from Acura about a year ago. Colin Sato was good. We hear he is the "Yoda of salesmen" at Acura. He was pleasant- though we stayed at the showroom WAY longer than we anticipated due to the "slow back-and-forth" haggling between his sales manager and us that I guess is expected in doing these types of transactions. While we waited for the 5+ hours in trying to get this deal done- they have snacks and drinks so you can stave off the hunger while you hope and pray that you get the best deal. After the deal was finally done- he did spend some time in getting us acclimated with the new ride. All in all- a good experience.

Colin Sato

November 10, 2017

"Tire Fixed"

- Spammy

Came into the dealership w/ a nail in my left rear tire. Frank Oros was my service adiviser. He gave me a time it would take and even offered a car wash/vacuum. The repair was done on time, and as always, my car was as clean as can be.

Used 2016 Acura MDX, $39995