Acura of Johnston

James Jones

December 16, 2017

"Easy quick. "

- Tim120367

They did a great job getting me in first thing and taking care of my car right away so I could get back to work.

Jeremy Gorsuch

December 12, 2017

" A+++ Service "

- Karen304

Overnight and unexpectedly, one of my tires went completely FLAT. I talked to Service Manager, Matt Johnson, and he sent a service man out to fill the tire. I was afraid the tire might suddenly go flat again, so the service man followed my car as I drove to Acura, 4 miles away. Turns out I picked up vicious looking construction nail. In speaking to Matt about tire issues, I decided to sign up for their Nitrogen Tire Inflation service and, POOF, the service call and repair costs were waived! ...I was pleasantly surprised even further because the nitrogen-filled tires are giving me a quite noticeably smoother ride! Thank you, Matt !!! :-)

Matt Johnson
Other Employees : I did not get the name of the man who drove out to my home to fill the flat tire, but he was very pleasant, helpful, and efficient.

December 08, 2017

"Top-flight Service"

- Spare Tire in the Trunk

Today I had my routine oil and oil filter changed. Matt Johnson informed me that the service would take about an hour and he was spot on. My Acura was returned washed and vacuumed with the tires rotated and filled with nitrogen. I appreciate the spot service check. This was accomplished without need of an appointment with the drive-in oil change servicing. I am always treated cordially, promptly and courteously. The lounge area is comfortable and the computer power cord access is a nice touch.

Used 2014 Lexus IS, $30683