Acura of Pleasanton

Gabriel Gonzalez

November 02, 2018

"Very bad service"

- the patient guy

I saw few good reviews about this dealership and took the chance to check out. BIG MISTAKE, I drove all the way like 50 miles from my house and would like to buy a car from them for sure. Got there and looked around and around about 15 cars for more than half an hour still not a single sale or service person come out to ask us(me & my wife) for any help,I don't know how they got all these great reviews. We were so disappointed and end up bought a great car from somewhere else,it was really wasted our time. Now I know,I never trust any of the good reviews from anywhere anymore.

I guess all sell people

October 26, 2018

"Amazing experience facilitated by Ron Andrews"

- timbo

We had an amazing experience buying a 2019 RDX with the assistance of Ron Andrews (the internet sales rep, who responded promptly to our inquiry through CarGuru). After interacting with a shady sales guy at the Sunnyvale/Santa-Clara Acura, and San Jose not having the model we wanted, we wound up driving all they way up to Pleasanton to do business. And we are so incredibly happy we did - no haggling, the best deal of any of the 3 offers we got right out of the gate, and respectful the whole way through. We couldn't be happier.

Ronald Andrews

February 16, 2018

"Excellent Purchase experience"

- Banu Nagrani

If you are ready to buy a luxury brand, I recommend you meet with Robert directly who will ensure the highest level of care & detail

Robert Whitlow