Acura of Rochester

Jerod Ingrassio

December 21, 2018

"Great buying experience!"

- acuratlxbuyer

I bought an Acura TLX from Acura of Rochester. Jabin was incredibly helpful throughout the shopping experience! He explained the various cars (I checked out an RDX too) and their technology thoroughly. I never felt pressured in any way. I can't recommend him enough.

Jabin Hutton

December 01, 2018

"It is top notch. I WILL returnwhen my lease is up"

- Sherlock

I have dealt with Rick Gross for my last 4 cars. He. Makes sure make an Informed decision o n the car I purchase. He always makes sure I know know all the ins and outs of the vehicle and fixes all the settings and connects my devices.. He always is available for any questions..I feel free to stop in for help. I WILL be back to Rick in 3 years when my lease is up.

Rick Gross
Jerod Ingrassio

May 08, 2018

"Bad experience"

- Acuraimproves

Their manager very rude He cut his sakes man during discussion with the customer Rudly addresses the customer do not wast our time NO MANNERS was a serious buyer for acura Now canot even look st because of the rude experience ACURA corpo should review thier managers carefully I beleive Acura copro should consider the review feedback diligently

Joel Williams