Adams Auto Group Inc

Terrique Brown

Michael Rodriguez, Sales Associate, Adams Auto Group Inc

Michael Rodriguez

January 02, 2018

"Worst car buying experience ever"

- Mike

Tried to view a car this company listed online as available. I got no less than 4 different stories as to where the vehicle was and supposedly when it would be available to test drive. Nothing but excuses and broken promises. This company employs borderline legal business practices. This was a cash in hand deal for this dealer.......i went to Hendricks instead.

Marsha Butler
Amy Wakefield

December 29, 2017

"Age Discrimination at the car dealership"

- Abused Customer in NC

I made a car purchase on 11/27/2017. I am new to the area and I apparently made a huge mistake purchasing a car from this place Adams Auto Group. My credit is good so I got a great deal from my bank. Ricardo Burress mishandled the transaction by using my former NY address and instead of correcting the information, he told me that I am incapable of understanding how the process works. When he sold me the car, I understood he wanted the sale. Now that there is an error on their part on something as simple as the address, I have been condescended to and disrespected. As a customer I feel hood winked. This company does not value their customers nor customer service. I regret ever spending a dollar in this establishment and I urge all other potential customers to take their money to a dealership that knows how to treat paying customers. Stay away from Adams. They do not believe in treating you well. Once they get their sale, they do not care about you as a customer!!

Ricardo Burress
Chuck Darwich
Other Employees : jerry mcintosh

December 21, 2017

"Stress Reliever "

- Bscolsto

After going to 15 dealerships and baring the stress of finding a car, I ended up at Adams Auto Group and it was a huge stress reliever. I was over searching for a new car and decided to give Adams Auto Group my last chance and they won me over. Terrique listened to my needs and he put me in a nicer car than expected. I would definitely recommend them to others.

Terrique Brown