Adams Jeep Of Maryland Inc

Wayne Huth

November 13, 2018

"Awesome Experience "

- CCanHarrell

Was loooking to purchase my first car and knew I really wanted a Jeep. I was nervous because the people i know always described their experiences as long and tedious. I don’t know who they dealt with but obviously they didn’t have Brian at Adams Jeep, because I couldn’t have asked for a better experience. Everyone there was nice but I really appreciated that Brian took the time to really show me what my car could do. This being my first car I was scared that I’d get something that would take me forever to get used to but him simply taking the time to answer all my questions (mostly my dads questions) put me at ease. I’ll defiantly recommend anyone I know and will be a repeat customer when that time comes around again.

November 13, 2018

"It's a mopar thing!"

- Mopargirl

Came to test drive a jeep wrangler since I am a mopar girl! Tom took me out on the test drive. Fell in love with the two door rubicon! Needless to say working with this staff was easy as well as fun! Definitely worth the trip!

Thomas Stiles

November 12, 2018

"Quick and easy "

- Connor222

Thanks Brian and everyone at Adams Jeep for the best customer service around. This is my second vehicle from you guys and I won’t buy anywhere else

New 2019 Jeep Grand Cherokee, $42325