Al Packer's White Marsh Ford

Steve Harrell, Fleet Service Manager, Al Packer's White Marsh Ford

Steve Harrell

Fleet Service Manager

September 24, 2018

"My experience with Al Packer Ford was Great.."

- Julie52

I just purchased a new 2019 Ford Flex and it was leaking water into the back of the vehicle. of course my husband and I were upset to find the carpet around the spare tire soaked. They thought they had fixed it but it still leaked after 3 service calls. But as always Aaron Younger in service came to the rescue. He was AWESOME...he got us right back in Immediately after I called. Aaron has been so patient and understanding of our concerns from the start and is going out of his way to make things right so that we are happy. It seems the leak has been fixed and now Aaron has ordered a new carpet and shade for the vista window that was damaged. I couldn’t be happier with how Al Packer Ford has handled this. Obviously this was a flaw in the manufacturing of this vehicle, not Al Packer Fords fault, but they stand behind their cars 100% Aaron Younger has truly been the best during this and we appreciate him tremendously. Even though I have had this leak problem I can say I am glad bought this vehicle at Al Packer Ford in White Marsh, where I know when issues like this happen I have no worries that it will be fixed to my satisfaction. So I want to Thank Aaron with all my heart. I Highly recommend Al Packer Ford to people to purchase their vehicles because of GREAT Salesmen and Managers, like Josh Eichelberger, who my husband and I just Love. Then subsequently, after purchase there is Aaron Younger in the Service Department, who always takes good care of us, and is a truly nice guy who we always think highly of. Bottom line we just trust this dealership to always do the right thing in our best interest. THANK YOU AARON! We appreciate you.

Aaron Younger
Other Employees : Josh Eichelberger

September 22, 2018

"Great service!"

- hmouse

Great care by the service department. Thank you - as always - to Chris Kleinsmith. Courteous and friendly. I would buy my next car from this dealership based on my experience with the service department.

Chris Kleinsmith

September 21, 2018

"Great service "

- blinky

Had truck oil changed and tires rotated they did a great job for a fair price / bought discount card to get truck serviced 4 times for $79.00 a good deal

Dave Worth