Al Packer's White Marsh Ford

Quick Lane Manager

February 17, 2018

"Excellent"

- sneaky19

We have bought several new vehicles from Al Packer White Marsh and have always been 100% satisfied. Our Salesmen Steve Lefko was completely understanding and worked with us to make this deal happen..

Steve Lefko

February 16, 2018

"Service Done Right"

- Tkd3561

Thanks Tony for getting me in and out quickly. I didn’t have an appointment and you guys took care of me as usual! As long as I own my fusion i will always come back to Quick Lane for service!

Tony McDowell

February 15, 2018

"I have been very satisfied every time I need a job done..."

- Julie52

I have nothing but rave reviews for the customer service at Al Packer Ford in White Marsh. This time Christopher Kleinsmit helped me get exactly done what I needed. He was very helpful and kind. And it is amazing to me how fast the job got done and I had my vehicle back. I would highly recommend Al Packer Ford in White Marsh for anyone who wants a truly pleasant experience buying a vehicle and then a painless experience if for some reason you need service on the vehicle. Thanks to Everyone at Al Packer Ford for your kindness and patience.

Chris Kleinsmith