Al Spitzer Ford

Aaron Gobble

August 18, 2018

"2018 Taurus"

- nancy415

Went to see Tex Welch at SPITZER Ford, They didn’t have what I wanted so the search began. They found my perfect car a Red Taurus 2018, the only catch was it was in Michigan. They went and picked it up in Michigan and delivered my beautiful Red Taurus to me. This was going way above and beyond, thanks to SPITZER Ford and Tex Welch. You are the BEST, First time at SPITZER will definitely come back

Tex Welch

August 16, 2018

"Ford F-150 "

- asjuvan

Exceptional experience with Spitzer. Aaron G and the entire Spitzer team was very helpful in finding the truck that I was looking for. He provided plenty of options as we went through the process.

Aaron Gobble
Brett Gander

August 15, 2018

"Renee answered all my questions perfectly."

- Iamakron

I called into the dealership with a few questions about trading in my van and upgrading to a newer model. She answered all of my questions perfectly and I feel soon I may want to come in and have her show me the vehicle we talked about. Thanks again!

Renee Serino