Al Spitzer Ford

376 Reviews of Al Spitzer Ford

January 10, 2019

"The BEST"

- BigDog

Love Al Spitzer ford wouldn't go any where else my sales guy was Tim Dauterman and he's was great to work with.👍👍👍👍👍👍and Brett Gander👍👍👍👍👍👍

Tim Dauterman
December 16, 2018

"New tire"

- Two for two

We needed new tires in a hurry with the winter weather coming up. Because of hectic work schedules and travel requirements for work, it’s very hard to schedule a time for the car to be in the shop. The guys in the service department were able to get us in on a Saturday morning and we were able to pick it up same day. Awesome!

Nicholas Hesson
James Newton
November 28, 2018

"Always a fair deal."

- RichDF150

Me and my wife have purchased many vehicles from Al Spitzer Ford, and it is always a professional, stress free environment. This shows from the sales floor to the finance department to the service department. Because of this we will continue to include Spitzer Ford in future vehicle searches. Tex Welch was my latest sales associate and put me in an F150 that met my needs both in package and price. As always, Brett Gander in finance was very professional and made sure the numbers worked. We all want to walk away from a dealership thinking we “got a steal”, but one thing I know from experience is that when you leave Spitzer Ford, you know you received honest fair deal.

Tex Welch
Nicholas Hesson
James Newton
November 12, 2018

"3 Months later and this dealership is a nightmare"

- Jacob

3 months after getting my truck and they still haven't gotten me my plate. I had to be vehicle less for a day waiting for my 3rd temp plate! I got my truck August 25th and have had nothing but problems with them and its now November 12th. Mike Anderson my sales man, the store manager Corky Covert, and the tax and title lady Sally will not return my phone calls. Brett Gander has been the only one to somewhat try and help only to tell me a month and a half after getting the truck that they forgot to have me sign papers for the transfer to Michigan and to send new temp plates but even so he also doesn't seem to care. I got this truck out of state only because I originally went to look at a used truck there and decided to get this 2018 f150 instead. The truck is amazing but Al Spitzer Ford is an absolute joke. They supposedly sell vehicles out of state all the time but they cannot seem to figure this out. I would stay as far away from here as you can if your out of state and even if your in state. They obviously don't care about the customer once they make a purchase and leave the store. Hopefully you will read this and go elsewhere or hopefully they get their act together.

Mike Anderson
2.0
Corky Covert
October 31, 2018

"Easy going"

- Mustang99

Nice car buying experience. I bought a Honda at a Ford lot but the picture online was as nice as in person. Ty Davis sales associate courteous, knowledgeable and no pressure. Was worth the trip to Al Spitzer Ford.

Nov 05, 2018 -

Al Spitzer Ford responded

We appreciate your feedback of our Staff's outstanding service! We understand it is a big decision where you purchase your car from and we are grateful to have been chosen! Thank you again for your business and we look forward to your next visit! Safe travels!

October 30, 2018

"Used truck purchase"

- Kiddy28

From the moment I walked into your facility, I was treated professionally. I liked the fact that I knew exactly what I wanted and the sales person (Tex Welch) went over and above to get me the truck I wanted. He covered everything I needed to know about the truck I did purchase. I assure you I will be back in the future. Thanks again Tex.

Tex Welch
Other Employees : Brian Cross
October 27, 2018

"Easy to work with"

- Momof8cats

Was Very friendly and accommodating. Quick and thorough. Great follow up and informative. The cleanest dealership I have ever seen. Ty was the best. Will start here for my next car purchase.

October 22, 2018

"Excellent Car Buying Experience"

- Hannah22

Al Spitzer Ford exceeded my expectations and made my car buying experience a breeze. Ty Davis and Brett Gander made sure I received the absolute best deal on my new Escape and worked hard to get me the best financing available. Ty was very knowledgeable and accommodating to my every need. He worked quickly to get me the exact car I wanted. I highly recommend this dealership.

October 20, 2018

"Buying a new car"

- Crail1440

Went to Al Spitzer Ford and talked to Bobby about trading my 2013 Explore for a 2018 model.He was very friendly and helpful. He was willing to work with me model and the price I needed. In a timely manner I leant with a new 2018 Explore with. All the things I wanted and a payment I needed to have. I would highly recommend this dealer and Bobby to everyone. Also Brett was a great help. Chasrles C.

Bobby Knepper
Oct 30, 2018 -

Al Spitzer Ford responded

Thank you for your wonderful response to the quality of service our Staff provides! We strive for 100% satisfaction, and it is great to see you had such a positive experience at Al Spitzer Ford. Please let us know if there is ever anything else we can do for you! Safe travels!

October 16, 2018

"Fantastic Experience - Start to Finish"

- swimbikerun

I am not typically a fan of the car buying experience. I always feel very pressured and uncomfortable. Not so with Ty! He was friendly, located the exact truck we wanted, and made sure all of our needs were met! We never felt pressured and he was great from the beginning to the end. We will definitely be back to work with him. Brett was fantastic and super easy to deal with for financing. The truck was totally detailed and delivered with a full tank of gas.

Oct 30, 2018 -

Al Spitzer Ford responded

Thank you for your kind words and congratulations on your new truck! If you have any additional needs or questions, we will be more than happy to assist you! Safe travels!