All American Chevrolet of San Angelo

Esteban Salazar

November 14, 2018

"Helpful and patient!"

- amolay

I’m pretty picky about cars, and well...everything, and even though I haven’t purchased yet, Troy Dodson has been so patient and professional while I continue my search. I would have expected a salesman to become pushy or just give up, but he is continuously hospitable and understanding as I take my time with my decision. I highly recommend him and this dealership to anyone who is looking for a quality car and a great salesman.

November 13, 2018

"Great experience "

- cj072177

Always a good experience with Troy Dodson. He has been my salesman before and I return to him because he does and good job and is very personable.

Billy Najera

November 13, 2018

"I’ve had the best experience with the staff at All American"

- Darci.O

I’ve been to All American a couple of times just to see what options I have when I’m ready to buy my next vehicle. Troy Dodson has been so friendly and welcoming each time. He has answered all of my questions about prices and financing options. He didn’t pressure me into buying something just to make a sale, he really cares about what is best for me at the moment. I’ve been to some of the other dealerships here in San Angelo but this place really outshines the others. I’m not ready to buy just yet but when I am, I’ll definitely be going to Troy at All American.

Used 2017 Cadillac Escalade ESV, $69998