All-Star Honda

4.2
Susie Lamon, Sales Consultant, All-Star Honda

Susie Lamon

October 05, 2017

"Best car buying experience"

- gina aka: Marisa Tomei

This is my 6th vehicle. I hate the whole looking for cars experience, but this was different. The atmosphere was friendly & comfortable. My salesman was funny, smart & listened well. I never felt pressured. No one was condescending. I got what I wanted, but more importantly - what I needed through his help and insight. He also spent a good deal of time after the sale to go through the features & help my son set up his phone. Well above and beyond.

October 04, 2017

"Friendly, caring, informative and overall wonderful!"

- pam stockero

My technology skills are still a bit lacking but I was shown enough for me to get home and I can go back and learn more at a later date. I want to use all the "bells & whistles" I've got on this car! I feel confident should I have questions/concerns Chris Williams would be more than willing to help me out.

September 28, 2017

"2015 Prius "

- Eunice123

Our salesman was very knowledgeable about the vehicle. All of our questions were answered. The purchase was very streamline and everything was taken care of right at the dealership. Car, taxes and plates - all done in one place. I really liked all the service. Chris was so helpful and very professional. We had one of the best experiences buying a car with his help.

New 2017 Honda Civic, $24975