Allen Cadillac GMC

Jay Valjee

January 11, 2018

"Louis V."

- Lou#1234

From the start of the buying process, Leslie Norris was attentive and explained the process of buying the vehicle I wanted. She did not pressure to make a decision and was very professional. She was helpful, considerate and explained every part of the process. The day of I was there was one of the most busiest sales days of the month/year and yet I was not rushed or felt that any corners were cut so she could move on to the next customer/sale. It was an Excellent buying experience!!

Leslie Norris

December 31, 2017

"The Best!"

- John

Andrew Wells is the Highly Professional and Ethical Sales Consultant you want to do business with! From the very beginning, he clearly demonstrated to my wife and I that his primary purpose was NOT to sell us a vehicle, but to serve us as his very valued customers by seeking to find the best vehicle for our wants and needs at a price that would be a "Win Win" for all parties involved (us, him, dealership). His goal was to represent, not only the dealership and its best interest, but to represent us and our best interest as well. He obviously was seeking to establish a long term relationship between us and the dealership, and NOT just out to make a quick sale. Our future vehicle purchases will be at Allen and via Andrew Wells.

Andrew Wells
Brian Carpenter
Other Employees : The receptionist, whose name escapes me, was very welcoming and genuinely concerned for our well being.

December 19, 2017

"Purchase of my Escalade "

- Momof2

Leslie approached my husband and I after looking around the car lot. I appreciate that she let me browse first before approaching me. High pressure sales and pushy sales people turn me off. Leslie had a great approach, preserved and closed the sale:) LOVE my new ESCALADE!!!!! Thanks Leslie!

Leslie Norris