Allen Cadillac GMC

Jon Wesley Nelson

November 16, 2017

"Appreciate"

- Aphillips

I definitely recommend going to Allen Cadillac GMC for a lease or purchase. Andrew and the rest of the team made sure we ended up in a car that we loved and stayed late to make that happen. We are loving our Yukon XL Denali and appreciate them making sure our experience was as easy as possible!

November 15, 2017

"We love our new car"

- HB

Our experience with Jay was great. It was simple and to the point. This is a great dealership. Highly recommended. While we had already discussed pricing on a black one with different features, we were able to easily transition on to a white Denali and come to an agreement in little time. Thank you.

Jay Valjee

October 23, 2017

"New 2017 Yukon"

- Kristin49

I wasn’t planning on buying a new car that day but Andrew made it all happen!! He located the exact one I wanted and had someone drive it to me. Mike in finance was amazing and David Andrews boss made it all a pleasurable experience for me. I bought my first Yukon in 2004 at Allen Cadillac that’s why I went back for my next one!!! I love my new car!!

Michael Leydon