Allen Cadillac GMC

Cameron Allen, Cadillac & GMC Sales Manager, Allen Cadillac GMC

Cameron Allen

Cadillac & GMC Sales Manager

August 24, 2018

"Unprofessional, Discourteous and Poorly Executed "

- 2018CT6

Requested a simple 39-month lease quote from one of their Internet Sales Reps (Mark LaVally) who told me they were "working on it" and would be sending it over "soon." However, they never followed up, provided any information despite numerous attempts to resolve. Their General Manager, Cyrus Khalooghli, states in their never-ending marketing emails that "Our goal at Allen Cadillac is to treat the needs of each individual customer with paramount concern." Really? Because not only did his Internet Sales Rep lie to me about sending the Lease quote over, when I advised Mr. Khalooghli about it there was no response either. So, please be advised that despite a TON of constant marketing messaging that the "customer is our paramount concern" my experience was quite to the contrary - very unprofessional, discourteous and poorly done.

Mark LaVally
Other Employees : Mark Loynes

August 16, 2018

"Exceptional customer service."

- Mike 1

I purchased my GMC Sierra SLT approximately 6 months ago and from the moment I walked onto the show room floor Allen has proven to be nothing but professional, from sales to service. My most recent experience was for my first free oil change and tire rotation. My family and I were set to leave town for the weekend and Without an appointment and little time Allen Cadillac had me in and out with a wash in less than hour. Thanks Allen Cadillac

Tim Bright

April 13, 2018

"Unexpectedly Refreshing and Pleasant Experience"

- Dave Campbell

I purchased a new 2018 GMC Canyon from Allen Cadillac GMC. Andrew Wells was the sales rep that handled my transaction and he was very helpful, straight forward and very respectful of my wishes and my time. At no time did I feel like there were any hard sell tactics nor did I feel like there would have been any hard feelings if I had walked away from the deal. Andrew had a full command of the specifications, features and benefits of the vehicle and was fully conversant in the Allen Cadillac GMC sales procedures. Michael Leydon was the managed the financial aspects of the deal with professionalism and courtesy. What I most appreciated about the experience is that at the outset I stated that I did not want to be up-sold or be pressured at signing to add a bunch of extras to the deal. Both Andrew and Michael were very respectful and did not try to pressure me into anything. I would be happy to recommend Andrew, Michael and Allen Cadillac GMC to anyone.

Andrew Wells, Michael Leydon