Allen Honda

Mathew Cox

Sales & Leasing Consultant
Rusty Skinner, General Manager, Allen Honda

September 10, 2018

"Great experience - Thank you Angie Schrick"

- TornadoAlleyKigers

I have purchased two cars from Allen Honda, Angie Schrick was the sales person for both. When I'm in the market for another car I will buy from her again!!! Ms. Schrick was professional, knowledgeable and courteous and I felt like she went above and beyond to get me in the car that I wanted. I did not feel pressured to buy a car but she worked hard to EARN my business. Not only was she a great salesperson, she was around after the sale when I had questions. Thank you Ms. Schrick, job well done!!

Angie Schrick

September 01, 2018

"Honesty and Genuine Customer Care!!"

- B. D. Carter

Honest and Genuine Customer Service!! The dealership has an ambiance that is positive with the absence of the pressured sales and aggressive approach of most dealerships. I was not approached by hungry sales staff pestering me; an important quality to this dealership. I like to look at inventory without interference. I was asked if I needed anything and to let them know when and if I do. Once I was ready, sales agent Mr. Kyle Regalado and Chip Clester, the gentleman in the finance department both assisted me. Instead of the unapproachable and oftentimes hidden behind the scenes finance guy ready to maximize on their profits, Chip willingly and actively assisted Kyle to accommodate narrowing my selection. I was comfortable in their care. I admit, I was a bit indecisive, however, they were patient with me, and demonstrated a genuine concern for my needs. Elton Duff in finance closed my deal, this guy is a riot. He is a very enjoyable character to say the least. Last, Mr. Junior Mpamah went out of his way while I was walking out the dealership to state that they appreciated my visit and purchase with Allen Honda, and mentioned that he knew me from around C-Stat. A memorable experience and a super cool crew. It is with my highest recommendation that Allen Honda be your end all be all for your automotive purchasing needs. Whether it’s new or used cars, these guys are second to none. I literally got the "Deal of the Century!" Ask for Kyle in sales, and for Chip to do the finance work.

Chip Clester
Junior Mpamah
Kyle Regalado
Elton Duff

August 25, 2018

"Awesome Dealership with courteous and knowledgeable people"

- harley

I came to Allen Honda dealership with a buddy to test drive a new car. Immediately, I felt comfortable and Matt Cox along with Rusty didn't pressure us at all. As we were test driving the vehicle, he knew all about the car and the options it had and how to actually get to and show us all the features without guessing or saying "I'll look that up and we will figure it out". He ended up buying the car and we left extremely happy. This is a Great Dealership to visit.

Mathew Cox