Allen Honda

Sales & Leasing Consultant

November 02, 2018

"IT WAS FUN"

- Patrick

I have purchased a lot of cars in my time and it was always a bad day. The sales and finance people at Allen Honda make it a fun and quick day. They do not waste your time with the standard let me talk with my manager BS. The finance manager got right to the best deal and did much better than my old standby USAA which I have been a member for over 50 years. I highly recommend you visit Allen Honda if you are looking for a car and talk with Cassi, Junior and Elton. They will make you a happy buyer.

Junior Mpamah
Cassi Rowe
Elton Duff

October 20, 2018

"Awesome Deal! Bought a Pilot"

- Joyce the Realtor

I contacted the dealer through email and Faith got back with me immediately by email and phone call. We talked about price and the car I was interested in and she emailed me back with we can make this deal happen. Chip sales manager was great offered to send my car to me (which I am 2 hours away). I came in and Bryan Smith helped me get into my car great salesman! Told me all the options and showed me how to operate everything. Signed papers with Shirley and we were out the door within an hour! I highly recommend this dealership they went above and beyond for me and my busy family! They really made me feel like family! All the other dealers near me could not make this happen. They just wanted to haggle and waste my time but not Allen Honda!💕

Chip Clester
Bryan Smith
Other Employees : Faith

October 19, 2018

"Great experience."

- AggieClass94

From the salesman, Juan, who worked with me to get a test drive in during a rain storm, to the final paperwork where Shirley took the time to do a great job staying late to finish the sale. A fair price and quick sale. This made the car buying experience a good one.

Juan McCullough