Allen Hyundai

624 East Pass Road, Gulfport, Mississippi 39507

Buddy Feeney, Sales Manager, Allen Hyundai

Buddy Feeney

Charlie  Mitchell, Senior Certified Sales Consultant/Sales Manager, Allen Hyundai

Charlie Mitchell

Certified Sales Consultant

December 20, 2017

"Good Job"

- cjmaxx6012 Verified Customer

Rachel took care of me and did a great job getting me the Elantra I wanted. She worked with me to get me in a car that fit my needs.

Rachel Burras

December 14, 2017

"First time buyer"

- bayfish96 Verified Customer

Being a first time buyer, Allen Hyundai really made me feel good with the choice I made. And they really made sure I knew what was going on. I'll definitely recommend them to anyone and I myself will definitely be back!

December 14, 2017

"Best dealership!"

- robinhandler5 Verified Customer

This is my second time purchasing a vehicle from them and I use their service department! Great customer service! The whole staff is very friendly! Eager to help in anyway possible!

New 2018 Hyundai Elantra