Allen Hyundai

JJ Franklin

December 06, 2017

"Great service"

- wendy11 Verified Customer

I have purchased 3 Hyundai's from this dealership! I always get a great car and fantastic service! If your looking to buy a car this dealership is great!!!

November 30, 2017

"Very happy"

- Karen’s car Verified Customer

I am very happy. Everyone was was nice and courteous. I will definitely return when I’m ready to buy again. Great job. 😊 Jennifer did a great job in getting all the information I needed before I decided to sign my paperwork so there were no surprises.

Other Employees : Conner

November 14, 2017

"Hyundai Accent purchase from Allen Hyundai Biloxi"

- keimbaird Verified Customer

Shaquile Lewis was the salesman who sold me the car. He is an outstanding representative for your company. He was very friendly and helped me understand the features of the car that I was unfamiliar with due to being used to driving much older cars. I would definitely recommend anyone I know to see Shaquile if they are looking for a car to buy or lease. The other people I met at the dealership were also very friendly and helpful. Thanks to Shaquile and the rest of the staff at Allen Hyundai in Biloxi! Keim Baird

Shaquile Lewis, Patrick Brown