Allen Hyundai

Robert Anderson

October 12, 2017

"My new Tucson"

- f26shadow7 Verified Customer

On September 29th, I went to Allen Hyundai for two reasons - the first being to get a price to service the manual transmission on my 2010 Tucson, and the second to see if I had won anything from the promotion they were running at the time. Sadly, I did not win a new car. After a very pleasant discussion with the gentleman screening the giveaway, (whose name I do not remember), he introduced me to Jennifer Lockman. In my life, I have owned a few sports cars, and have always been fascinated by the Velostor, so we took a drive in a brand new 2016 model on the lot .Part of me wanted it badly, so we filled out the papers. Turns out that Hyundai Finance wouldn't finance it as a new car - it had been classified as a used car on 5 Sept. I was disappointed to say the least, since there are no 2017 Velostors available in the US at this time. At that time, we switched gears and looked at a new Tucson, which I also liked, and the deal was made. Jennifer, and all of the other employees I dealt with were friendly and thoroughly professional, and were a pleasure to deal with. The decision by Hyundai corporate to classify a brand new unsold car as used should be told up front to prospective buyers, so they know they have to pay cash, or arrange for their own financing, and if the dealership doesn't want to sell it for a 22% discount, don't put that price on the car for all to see. I love my Tucson, but I would also have love the Velostor.

October 07, 2017

"Allen Hyundai dealership"

- ebb.bradley97 Verified Customer

I had a great experience . Everything was taken care of in a timely and efficient manner. Everyone was very professional,and found me a car that worked with my budget and would be the best fit for me . everyone there was very friendly and seemed to really care about the customers. I would definitely recommended coming to this dealership to purchase a good car and have great service as well

October 05, 2017

"Perry's review"

- perryagill Verified Customer

Excellent buying experience. Everyone at Allen Hyundai is top-notch. I have a history with Hyundai automobiles and I feel they are the best buy in the auto industry.

Used 2016 Ford Escape, $17999