Allen Samuels Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

Doug Myers, Internet Manager, Allen Samuels Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

Doug Myers

Internet Manager

July 10, 2018

"Great salesman, great service!"

- Eshive9

Tom was great! Stayed after hours, along with the finance team to get my fiancé and I in the GMC Terrain we have been looking for. Very impressed!

Kelly Notestine

June 18, 2018

"This is a fantastic dealership! "

- MikaylaDallke17

Gary Klausen is the best car salesman in the world. He cares so genuinely about his clients. As soon as we walked up, I knew that this was the place to buy a car. He told me straight up what my price range would be that way I wouldn’t fall in love with a car I couldn’t have. Gary went above and beyond what was expected of him. He even told me that if I need my car serviced but had to work, he would come pick it up from my work, get it serviced and bring it back to me. I can’t express how grateful I am for Gary. After a horrible experience at a different car dealership, Gary made buying a car not so scary. Anyone that needs a car, new or used, go to Gary at Allen Samuels in Hutchinson, KS!!

Gary Klausen
Kelly Notestine
Mark Mccasland

June 15, 2018

"Ram 1500 BigHorn"

- Stevieboy96

Talked to Doug Myers about wanting a newer vehicle. He told me to come in and see what they had. I met my salesman Tom Bowen. He showed me a 2017 Dodge Ram BigHorn. Well the rest is history. The overall experience was great. Everyone involved makes you feel comfortable and goes above and beyond what would be expected. Thanks for the experience and the great ride.

Doug Myers